One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 02-15-2016, 03:09 PM
kimokeo kimokeo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 38
Thanks: 898
Thanked 890 Times in 39 Posts
Default yea

Gbdick. That was a very hot post mmm.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kimokeo For This Useful Post:
  #42  
Old 02-15-2016, 03:18 PM
kimokeo kimokeo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 38
Thanks: 898
Thanked 890 Times in 39 Posts
Default quarter cups

I wanna get a bra like that for my wife. Where can i get those. I'd like to see her small titties like that
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150207_082216.jpg (2.26 MB, 102 views)
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 02-15-2016, 03:24 PM
fellatiorules's Avatar
fellatiorules fellatiorules is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New York City
Posts: 1,657
Thanks: 71,643
Thanked 46,553 Times in 1,714 Posts
Default Best rain ever

There was a big thunderstorm brewing one day as I was getting on the subway. About three stops into my commute home two girls come running into the train car as the doors were shutting. Apparently the rain had started to fall and fall hard. The two of them were drenched. One of them was wearing a white blouse and no bra. She was now the only contestant in a NYC subway Wet T-shirt contest. You could clearly see her very large round tits and her big nipples that were erect and perfect.

After about 30 seconds of them giggling and settling into the subway her friend noticed all the stares they were getting. Unfortunately, this lead to her telling her friend to cover up.

Was a ride home I will never forget.
__________________
Love to chat
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 02-15-2016, 04:57 PM
southrn500 southrn500 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 301
Thanks: 55,541
Thanked 1,699 Times in 258 Posts
Default You and me both

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimokeo View Post
I wanna get a bra like that for my wife. Where can i get those. I'd like to see her small titties like that


You need to really search and then expect to pay a good price (odd considering the minimal material used). My wife is a 34A. The 1/4 cup bras seem to cater to ladies with C or larger breasts.

But do not despair, you can find if you look. I found one for my wife a few years ago.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to southrn500 For This Useful Post:
  #45  
Old 02-15-2016, 05:53 PM
gbdick's Avatar
gbdick gbdick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Back in the woods
Posts: 386
Thanks: 4
Thanked 7,592 Times in 395 Posts
Default Always Braless

As I said before when I met my wife she was topless at a party in the woods giving blow jobs. I never minded sharing her with other guys and I like to watch her. That's why our marriage works. I married my wife when she was 19. We lived in Florida where it's hot. It was the early 70s and women all over were going braless. My wife had a great figure with real, I mean real firm big tits. They didn't sag or shake much when she walked so she never wh*r* a bra. (She still doesn't today and they're still firm) She has nice legs too so she wore very short skirts too. She had noticed the looks she got from other men and I found out she loved to show what she had. Soon she had shaved her pussy. It wasn't done much back then but she said it made her feel hot and special. I knew that it was so because when she flashed her pussy men could see it better. I admit when she flashed her tits or shaved pussy it turned me on almost as much as her.
We went in the mall one day. she had on a very short skirt, no panties, high heel sandals, and a loose knit low cut vest that had big holes in it. It was tied together in one spot just under the swell of her breast, with just one ribbon. Her nipples clearly visible. One was even sticking through. She was getting looks from every man she went by and I noticed her nipples get even harder. She loved it. I could tell she was turned on. A man came up to us and started asking her questions from a clipboard like a survey. I watched him and his eyes never left her tits. He was nervous and it was very obvious he had a hardon. My wife noticed it too and wispered in my ear. She has a thing for dicks and as you know, gives great head. She asked me if she could suck the poor guy off. I nodded yes. She stopped the survey by asking him if he wanted a blow job? You should have seen the look on his face. She had to repeat the question. All he could do was nod. She took his hand and led him outside behind a dumpster. I watched out while she undid his pants and took out his dick. She untied her crocheted top rubbed her tits and asked him if he liked them? He said, God Yes! While she slowly stroked his hard dick. She then took his hand and put it under her skirt and said I'm not wearing panties either. As his finger went up her pussy I thought he would cum right then. My wife then kneeled down and started sucking on his dick. He started making noises. I told him to quiet down but he only lasted a minute in my wife's skilled mouth. He came hard and a lot. I could see my wife looking up at him and swallowing. For a minute it looked like he would pass out but my wife jumped up, grabbed my hand giggling, tying her vest as we hurried off. She attacked me in the car and when we got home. She still hardly ever wears a bra and they're still firm and beautiful. Here is another picture of her firm breast and it shows a little of her pussy that I kept shaved for her from 1973.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pam3.jpg (33.4 KB, 144 views)
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 02-15-2016, 06:10 PM
6BEAN9's Avatar
6BEAN9 6BEAN9 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 249
Thanks: 2,004
Thanked 4,996 Times in 267 Posts
Default

I absolutely hate bras. I understand the need at times but they are so uncomfortable. I go braless pretty much 75% of the time. But for places that the little beans need covered I comply. However, here is one where I was at a museum, went braless with out ever thinking the shirt was somewhat see through. I had to have him show me in a pic, I was somewhat embarrassed, which for me is rare, lol.
20150903_134611_Richtone(HDR)-1.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 02-15-2016, 06:25 PM
rickandsuzy's Avatar
rickandsuzy rickandsuzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,625
Thanks: 896
Thanked 29,535 Times in 1,578 Posts
Default for the record

I think it's extremely hot when woman go Braless and things are seen. It shouldn't be a big deal.

Now I wish my wife would try but her boobs are too saggy
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
  #48  
Old 02-16-2016, 10:34 AM
Honeys poppet Honeys poppet is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 311
Thanks: 157
Thanked 11,539 Times in 335 Posts
Default

"That third picture... Wow. How sheer of a top will you go in public?? Love it."


Awww...Boozle2222, I'm sorry, my post #43 on the previous page was meant for you, my bad

xx
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Honeys poppet For This Useful Post:
  #49  
Old 02-17-2016, 02:48 AM
boozle2222 boozle2222 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 53
Thanks: 223
Thanked 162 Times in 35 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeys poppet View Post
"That third picture... Wow. How sheer of a top will you go in public?? Love it."


Awww...Boozle2222, I'm sorry, my post #43 on the previous page was meant for you, my bad

xx
Well thank you I'll be lookin forward to the next ones! If you make me cum on a commando day... I think the price would be worth it
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boozle2222 For This Useful Post:
  #50  
Old 02-20-2016, 06:24 PM
baddaddy's Avatar
baddaddy baddaddy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: the South
Posts: 109
Thanks: 2,937
Thanked 704 Times in 98 Posts
Thumbs up back in the day

[QUOTE=gbdick;2161123]I hardly ever wear a bra. I dated back in the braless 70s and hardly anyone wore one.

Yeah, Man I miss the 70's, bra less women and crocheted bikinis...
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
braless


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.