photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2014, 12:10 PM

The many chambers underneath and around the Arena that housed the gladiator barracks, prisoner cells, and medical stations that tended to the fighters offered a surprisingly comfortable atmosphere. The cool stone walls, illuminated by torchlight, seemed to make the sounds of battle and cheers from the crowds in the Arena echo, reminding every woman there what they were facing. Despite the apprehension this might cause, the sounds also offered the small comfort that, at least for the moment, they weren't the loser on the sands.

It had been a few hours since the battle between Raine the Sorceress and Jamie the Redcap. The redheaded spellcaster had redressed herself, wearing blue robes similar to those she had been given for her fight in the Arena. With a letter in her hand, the sorceress searched the halls, looking for a particular room. Finally, after a bit of searching, she found what she was looking for. Carefully, Raine pushed the wooden door open and poked her head in.

On a table, lying face-down, was her opponent, Jamie. Still bottomless, the other girl's stinging red backside was being attended to by a nurse dabbing ointment on the raw flesh.

"Hey... Jamie, right? Uh, you put up a really good fight out there." Raine said, scratching her head and clearly unsure of herself. "It was really close, and, well... I got some news you might be interested in. This letter here is from the Queen, offering a reward to anybody that uncovers corruption in the guards."

"You were pretty good out there, and I think we could investigate this together. I'm sure the reward would be great. So, are you in?" Raine asked, then, after a short pause, blushed and added. "Also, uhm... no hard feelings?"
The Following User Says Thank You to Phantompen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2014, 05:59 PM

Jamie's head whipped round as the door creaked open, eyes apprehensive at the thought that she might be seen yet again in such a sorry state. As it turned out, it was just the mage girl, there to rub her loss in again, no doubt.

But it wasn't that at all. Jamie tried glaring as Raine explained what she was even doing in the medical room, but between her wincing as her bright red bottom was rubbed and dabbed, and the squirming that went along with it, the Redcap had to instead settle into a sort of shy sulk. With her eyes narrowed in sheepish annoyance, her mouth set in a small pout, and her blush just barely tinting the freckles speckling the bridge of her nose, she looked downright cute; not exactly the look she'd been hoping for, but it was all she could do to keep her composure. She was still entirely bottomless in front of the woman who had just got done spanking her in front of the entire arena.

"I...s'ppose I wouldn't say no hard feelin's, but..." Jamie blushed a bit more brightly, squeezing her slender legs together in a meek attempt at hiding her lower lips a bit more effectively. "I'd have probably done the same to you if I'd have won, so I guess...yeah, alright." she finally agreed.

The truth was, she needed the money. The reward from Queen Syndra might have been a good start, but there was no way the Queen would have offered her anywhere near enough just for winning a match.

Seeing Raine in action had taught Jamie some harsh lessons, and one of those was that the mage was more powerful than she was; not by much, but by enough that she'd wound up as the loser. She'd learnt a few harsh lessons in the past herself, though, one of those being that you always repay what you owe. And right now, Jamie owed Raine some payback. It wouldn't be right away, and she certainly wasn't coward enough to attack her without warning, but she'd pay her back for what happened in the arena soon enough. Working with her would help her prepare for that.

"So, what's the letter say? And do we have to start right away? I'm kinda...not ready just yet..." Jamie dropped her eyes to the side, both sets of cheeks still very rosy. As Raine was finding out firsthand, the Redcap girl was actually rather shy when it came to being seen naked; quite the stark difference from how she'd been at the start of their encounter.

Last edited by BigMara; 06-21-2014 at 06:07 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to BigMara For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2014, 09:39 PM

Raine smiled at the other girl. She could tell that the bottomless girl was shy about her current state of dress, but still did her best to put on a strong face. It was an admirable trait to be sure. Even better, she'd had another question answered without even having to ask; the sorceress had been curious as to what her opponent had planned should she win.

"Oh, the letter is just a general, impersonal declaration. An explanation of what Her Majesty wants to be done. There is a name of the most recent alleged victim, a merchant by the name of Lydia. She was found naked in the market district, unwilling to tell the guards what had happened." Raine said, glancing at the letter as she spoke. "They're assuming she's too scared to talk to guards, lest word get back to the ones that wronged her."

Raine could tell that the other girl was still quite shy about her predicament. So, to give her some semblance of privacy, she turned away, looking back into the hallway she'd entered from. Jamie had been through enough embarrassment already, being spanked in front of the Arena crowds like that. It hadn't been Raine's initial plan in the event that she won, but Jamie's own behavior had changed that. To that end, Raine thanked her lucky stars that the Arena had its magical wards to prevent real harm, otherwise the Redcap's tackles would've easily broken at least a few ribs...

"We can start as soon as you're ready. There's no real rush, I mean it's not like the guards in question are going to just up and flee the city this afternoon. If you want to wait for your rump to be healed up, I'll understand... And... sorry."
Old 06-22-2014, 01:06 AM

"I'll be fine. Just give the nurse a minute to finish up." Jamie insisted firmly, wincing again as another dab of ointment stung her bright red bottom. She was glad Raine hadn't seen that. She'd even managed to sound somewhat convincing.

"Anyway, what, are the guards goin' around takin' off girls' clothes just to get a giggle out of it? Are they just a buncha pervs?" the Redcap inquired, swinging her feet idly as she waited for the nurse to apply the finishing touches. "And it's our job to set 'em straight? Shouldn't be too bad, then."

Once the last of the ointment had been gently rubbed into her smarting skin, Jamie climbed down from the table and quickly covered her privates with her hands, a pretty hint of her blush coming back. The nurse nodded kindly and began gathering up her tools, paying the bottomless Redcap little mind as the latter pulled on a new pair of panties; white, like her last pair, speckled with tiny pink hearts. Not exactly a pair Jamie wanted to ever be seen in, but they were much better than nothing. She'd had enough of being seen naked for one day. The rest of her outfit - a spare set of the arena clothes - was donned just as quickly, and not two minutes later, Jamie was fully dressed and ready to go.

"Thanks for, you know, turnin' around...I'm ready if you are." Jamie smiled, doing her best to keep up her strong face while her rump continued to sting.
Old 06-22-2014, 08:05 AM

"Their exact motivations are unknown. I suppose that's for us to find out." Raine said in response to Jamie's question. "Though, if I had to guess, I'd say both of your assumptions are correct. Humor and perversion. As for setting them straight, well, that's easier said than done. We'll need evidence, names, and if things come to blows, a plan."

Raine heard the sounds of rustling leather and fabric behind her, a telltale sign that Jamie was getting dressed. For just a brief moment, she considered looking over her shoulder to try and catch a glimpse of what she'd already seen in the Arena, but quickly decided against it. No need to make the poor girl blush any more than she already had.

"Ready then? Alright, let's go find ourselves that merchant."

The markets of Enferia were a lively place, filled with people from all walks of life. Highborn noblewomen and peasant girls alike browsed countless stalls of local and exotic wares. Merchants from all over the world vied for attention, eager for a sale. Gowns and clothing of fine fabric seemed to be the most common wares peddled, with allegedly magical trinkets and potions taking a close second. Behind that were things like food and travel supplies.

After a few hours of searching (and getting lost more than a handful of times), Raine and Jamie managed to find the merchant mentioned in the letter. Lydia, the most recent known victim of the corrupt guards, was a pretty young thing; a cute and innocent face, framed with hair like spun gold and set atop a delightfully curvy body. The young merchant seemed decidedly nervous at her stall, blushing profusely even when her stall had no business.

As Raine and Jamie approached the stall, the merchant's blush only seemed to intensify. By the time they'd approached her, her cheeks were a bright red and she couldn't look either woman in the eye.

"Excuse me, miss? You're Lydia, correct? The girl who suffered the unfortunate mishap a few days ago? We'd like to ask you a few questions about what happened. We're trying to find the people responsible, you see." Raine said, doing her best to be kind and diplomatic.

The merchant shook her head. "N-nothing happened! Nobody's responsible, it's just... I-I don't want to talk about it! It was all just an accident, I swear! So just... just go back to the guards and tell them I didn't say anything. It's the truth."

Clearly the poor girl wasn't in a trusting mood. She seemed to assume Raine and Jamie were either guards themselves or in league with the corrupt guards that had allegedly humiliated her in the first place. If they wanted to get any information out of her, they'd need to either find some way to scare her into talking, or convince her that they were trustworthy.
Old 06-22-2014, 09:26 AM

Jamie frowned as Lydia rebutted them, evidently terrified that talking to them would just make things worse for her. While the Redcap considered herself far better at handling past embarrassment than this timid merchant was, her recent experience in the arena made it easy for her to sympathize with the poor girl. Even aside from that, Lydia's predicament hit close to home for another reason, as well. That alone was enough to spur Jamie into action. Looking genuinely sympathetic, Jamie took a slow, steady step forward, making sure not to make any sudden movements, so as not to startle the girl.

"Look, Lydia, we really do want to help you. We're workin' for the queen, but we're not with the guards. She asked us to look into who's been doin' this to people. We need your help, okay? Just tell us what happened. We're not gonna tell anyone. We just need somethin' to go on." Jamie murmured softly, so as not to give anyone nearby an idea of what they were talking about. She knew firsthand how little Lydia wanted people to know about what had happened.
Old 06-22-2014, 09:41 AM

The timid merchant's eyes widened as Jamie spoke. "Th-the Queen?" she asked. "You mean, Her Majesty sent you? She doesn't condone what happened to me?"

Raine simply nodded, sure that Jamie had gotten through to the poor girl. Though, to help drive the point home, she held up the letter with the royal seal, signifying that it came from the Queen herself.

"Okay. I'll talk." Lydia finally said. "But not here. Inside."

The merchant stepped away from her stall, locking her goods away in a heavy iron safe before leading the two adventurers down the street a short distance. Unlocking the door to a house, Lydia ushered the other two women inside.

"I was just running my stand, as usual, when these guards showed up." Lydia began. "They said they were just browsing. They did more than that, though. I sell fine jewelry, and I always keep note of what I have in stock. They all tried on different necklaces and rings, and then put them back. All except one. I'm guessing she was their captain, she put on my finest necklace, checked herself in the mirror, and told her troops to get back to patrol."

"She was going to leave without paying, so I tried to stop her. I said she'd have to pay for that, and she got this look on her face. So did the rest of them. Suddenly, they claimed that my goods matched the descriptions of jewelry stolen from a noblewoman's private collection! They said I was a fence, selling stolen property, and that it was all now evidence of my crime!" Lydia continued, blushing at the memory.

"They... pulled me out from behind my stall. Their captain drew her sword and... it was all so fast... the next thing I knew, I was naked! Then one of them shackled my hands behind my back! Said this was just a warning, and next time I'd be sent to the Arena for breaking the law. I didn't get any names, except one; one of the guards called their leader 'Captain Adaya'."

The room was silent for a few moments. The merchant trailed off as she finished her story, blushing bright red as she remembered her humiliation. Raine was the first to speak.

"Well, I guess we need to find this Captain Adaya, then." the sorceress said. "Don't worry, miss. These guards will pay for their crimes. Soon enough, they'll be the ones paraded around naked."

With that, Raine turned to her companion. "So, if you were a corrupt guard, where would you be when not on patrol?"
Old 06-22-2014, 09:59 AM

Jamie scowled as Lydia recounted her humiliating experience, crossing her arms across her small chest in an effort to keep her fists from clenching. This all sounded too familiar to her; not as though these same guards had done the same to her in the past, but the abuse of authority by corrupt soldiers and officials was something the Redcap was, unfortunately, quite familiar with.

"We'll get 'em back, Lydia. You don't have to worry about them causin' trouble for you anymore. But don't worry, it won't get traced back to you. You're not the only girl they've done this to lately, but you're sure as hell gonna be the last one." Jamie said gently, hoping she sounded reassuring.

Turning to Raine, Jamie's scowl became a thoughtful frown. "I'd prob'ly be at the pub, braggin' about what I'd just got for free. Let's start there and see if we can catch 'em with their pants down."
Old 06-22-2014, 10:15 AM

Jamie's hunch proved to be correct. As it turned out, Captain Adaya of the city guard was in charge of the patrol route for this particular stretch of the market district, and the most popular place to relax for guards in the area was a pub by the name of The Unlaced Corset.

The pub didn't seem like a respectable place for a guard to be seen, to be sure. The sun had yet to even go down, and yet several clearly drunk patrons could be seen stumbling out of the establishment, wobbling on unsteady feet as they tried to make their way home. From inside, chatter and laughter could be heard pouring through the doorway. Still, if this was where their target was, the duo had little choice but to go in.

The interior had a thick atmosphere, heavy with the smell of liquor and smoke. The staff, all attractive in their own ways, moved around the many tables, dressed in low-cut gowns with skirts that barely reached mid-thigh. Such fashion would be scandalous anywhere else, but an establishment such as this relied on such appeal.

The guards were easy enough to pick out of the crowd, clad in iron armor bearing the seal of the city. There were three of them, seated at a table and flashing their recently acquired jewelry with reckless abandon. The women on the sides, a blonde and a redhead, seemed to speak to the one in the middle with at least some level of respect. The woman that was likely Captain Adaya was a large woman, with tanned skin and jet black hair. Her armor seemed to be of a bit better quality than her subordinates, boasting pauldrons in addition to the somewhat lacking breastplate and skirt of studded leather.

"Captain Adaya?" Raine asked, stepping forward to the table. All conversation stopped as the three guards stopped to look at their unwelcome guest.

"And who's asking, sweetness?" the woman in the center asked, looking the mage up and down. "Heard about my skills in bed, and wanted to see for yourself? Is that it?"

Raine blushed in response. "Y-y-you are... You are under arrest, on charges of corruption."

The smile vanished from the Captain's face, and the woman stood up from her seat along with her two cronies.

"The hell did you just say? I'll have you know, leveling false charges against a city guard is a grave crime. You'll be lucky if we just tied your naked body to the fountain in the city center!" Captain Adaya growled, her voice growing hard.

((Chance to intimidate. If Jamie succeeds, she and Raine get a bonus to the first round of combat! BigMara, you'd need a roll of 5 or better. You can use the following site to simulate a d10 roll, and remember your 7 Strength gives you a +3 modifier))
https://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm
Old 06-22-2014, 10:29 AM

Intimidate - 6+3=9

"What she means is..." Jamie growled, stepping between Raine and the furious Captain Adaya. "We know what you've been doin' to the girls around the city, and we're here on the queen's orders to bring your sorry arses in. And don't even try fightin' us, 'cause we're way outta your leagues. Just come quietly, else you're the ones who're gonna find yourselves naked."

Despite her small stature, Jamie managed to cut an imposing figure just through talk alone. Her years of living among performers and ne'er-do-wells had given her a knack for threats, even if she seemed unlikely as a bruiser. The petite young Redcap's green eyes had grown hard, softly-pouted lips once more scowling as she squared off against Adaya.

"You're comin' with us, whether you like it or not, so just save us the trouble of doin' to you what you've been doin' to all the girls 'round here, and come along nice and peaceful."

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily

3m:37s

11-19-2015
Naked Dare

5m:20s

05-06-2015
redhead face fuck

1m:46s

11-17-2021
best asses I have ever seen EAEE37C1d01

4m:11s

11-16-2008