Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2009, 10:10 PM

Thanked 30,763 Times in 4,249 Posts

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Elizabeth woke up in her bed the next morning, still naked from the night before. She smiled as she recounted the events of last night. Having all those people stare at her, all the attention, it was very arousing. Elizabeth slid her hands all over naked body and found her clitoris. A nice morning session would be a great way to cap off an exotic evening.

After reaching climax, Elizabeth yawned and walked out of her bedroom to grab a bowl of cereal. She was so glad Marie was accustomed to Elizabeth’s casual nudity around the apartment. It was such an improvement over her living situation freshman year in which her roommate Alicia admonished her for even suggesting such a thing. Elizabeth sauntered into the living room, closing her eyes and stretching her arms above her head in the morning light. When she opened her eyes, she saw a strange man sitting in the living room, staring at her.

“Oh my god,” she screamed as she tried her best to cover herself. “You’re an intruder! Leave or I’ll call the cops!”
“Um, you’re um, you’re naked,” stammered the man.

Just then Marie and a woman walked in the door carrying bags of groceries.

“Marie, call the cops! This man broke into our apartment!” shrieked Elizabeth.

“Oops, I’m really sorry!” laughed Marie. “Elizabeth, meet my dad.”

“Pleasure to meet you,” smiled Marie’s dad as he reached out to shake Elizabeth’s hand. Elizabeth, still trying to cover up her nudity, shook it as best she could.

“Elizabeth here is a bit of a nudist, and I said I don’t mind, so I hope you guys don’t mind,” explained Marie to her parents.

“Well, we were around in the 60s,” replied Marie’s dad.“Things were pretty liberal back then. Its no big deal to us if you want to walk around naked Elizabeth.”

Elizabeth was not quite reassured. She had just woken up. She had just masturbated! She wasn’t quite ready to be naked in front of Marie’s parents.

“Oh, I think I’ll put a robe on anyway,” she replied meekly.

“Nonsense,” said Marie’s mom. “We won’t hear of it. This is your apartment, you can live how you want. We are not here to cramp your style. Please Elizabeth, we are not some fuddy-duddies. I took my top off at Woodstock, remember that Robert?” she smiled turning to her husband.

“Yea, those were wild times,” he laughed. “Elizabeth, we insist you be as naked as you want. It’s the 21st century after all and we’re all grown adults. A little skin isn’t going to hurt anyone.”

“You know, I think I’m going to take a shower,” replied Elizabeth in an attempt to end the subject. “I’ll be right back.”

Elizabeth jumped in the hot shower and chuckled. Marie’s parents were so insistent upon showing they were okay with her nudity. It was kind of cute actually. It was a very stark contrast to her own rigid, conservative parents.

Elizabeth put on a robe and walked back out to the living room for some breakfast. Her jaw nearly hit the floor when she saw Marie’s mother and father sitting on the couch completely naked.

“Hey Elizabeth! We wanted to try out nudism ourselves. It really is quite fun!” smiled Marie’s father.

“See honey, its okay if you want to walk around naked around us!” said Marie’s mother. “It’s totally comfortable!”

Marie groaned with a look of embarrassment on her face. “I begged them not to do this, but they insisted. They really want you to feel accepted.”

Elizabeth laughed. “I appreciate the gesture, really. But let’s all get dressed and go out for breakfast.”

“A splendid idea!” exclaimed Marie’s father.

With her confidence running at an all time high, Elizabeth decided to try something she had always wanted to try, but had never had the courage to do – performing arts. She had seen a flyer near one of her classes calling for open tryouts for an all-student production. She had little acting experience, but thought she had little to lose, and the try-out would be worth the experience.

She attended the tryout one weekend afternoon and auditioned for a few of the smaller roles. It was a student written play, a supposed farcical dark comedy mixed with drama. Frankly, Elizabeth thought the story sounded awful, but she eagerly auditioned nonetheless. She was pleasantly surprised when the director called her in and assigned her one of the supporting roles – “Jane”, a troubled friend of the lead actress.

Elizabeth rehearsed her lines with Marie, who had to stifle her laughter at the terrible dialogue Elizabeth was forced to read for her part. It was clear the student writer could use some improvement. Still, Marie was quite supportive of Elizabeth, who was prepared to take this seriously and give it her best shot.

Elizabeth rehearsed with the crew and found the play even more and more bizarre. One day after rehearsal, the director approached her with a script in hand.

“We’ve made some changes to your part. We want your character to be more raw, more exposed. Your scene with the main actors is the lynchpin of the play. We are counting on you. Rehearse these lines and be ready this weekend for a full dress rehearsal.”

Elizabeth was honored that the director entrusted her with such a pivotal role. She flipped through the script revisions while walking home from rehearsal and was a bit taken aback when she read the first stage direction of her pivotal scene:

[ACT III SCENE 5 – JANE STANDS ALONE ON STAGE, REMOVES ALL OF HER CLOTHING TO STAND NAKED BEFORE THE WORLD]

The director had not mentioned anything about a nude scene. Could this be correct? She would have to stand completely naked in front of the entire audience? Elizabeth had been naked for an audience before, in fact, the director could not have picked a better person for this role, but she would be nervous enough acting in her first play, could she really be completely naked? Her heart began to palpitate at the thought.

“I don’t know if I can do this,” she complained to Marie. “Being naked while drunk at a party is one thing, being naked while sober and nervous and acting in front of an audience is quite different!”

“Relax,” shrugged Marie. “Actors are naked on stage all the time. All the Oscar winning actresses do nude scenes. It will be the most natural thing in the world for you.”

Elizabeth tried to reassure herself, but she wasn’t quite sure she could go through with this. But she didn’t want to let down the director and the crew, especially since this was her first acting role. She was determined to do what she had to do for the show. She would do the nude scene.

She showed up that weekend for the dress rehearsal nervous, but ready to show everyone what she had – both literally and figuratively. Her first few scenes went well. As she stood backstage, her skin grew tighter as she became more and more nervous. Finally, it was time for her big scene. She stepped out on stage in front of the crew and the director and began to give her lines. She slowly unbuttoned her dress and let it fall to the floor. She was completely naked on stage.

“Hold on. Stop production!” shouted the director. “Elizabeth, what are you doing?”

Elizabeth was flabbergasted. And still naked. “I’m doing my part. It calls for me to be naked.”

“Did you not get the body suit you were supposed to have?”

“Body suit?” Elizabeth was totally confused now.

“WARDROBE!!!!” shouted the frustrated director. “Elizabeth, you are supposed to wear a body suit under your clothes. When you disrobe, you are naked, but you’re not really naked. If we had nudity in our student production, our funding would get stripped so fast…no pun intended.”

Elizabeth smiled weakly, a bit reliever, but also a bit disappointed. She had psyched herself up for a big nude scene, and now she would not get the opportunity to fulfill her exhibitionist fantasy of being naked for an audience. A stagehand tossed her a flesh-colored body suit as he ogled her still naked body. She chuckled as she put it on. At least everyone had gotten to see everything she had!

The show opened to small audiences and received poor reviews from even the student newspaper. Still, Elizabeth was happy for the opportunity to practice her acting skills. She received praise from some audience members for her performance, despite the poor writing.

The show was to run for three weeks, but after just five days, the director gathered the crew together.

“Guys, this will be our last show. We haven’t sold enough tickets and we’re getting our funding pulled. I guess the world isn’t ready for my masterpiece. Good luck tonight and make it the best show of your life.”

Elizabeth was a bit disappointed her first acting gig would be such a short one. She had really discovered new confidence and an ability to expose her raw feelings onstage. Speaking of exposing, she was still disappointed her nude scene was not really a nude scene. But the funding was being pulled anyway, right? And this would be her last show. Why not pull all the stops and fulfill her exhibitionist fantasy? Would she dare do a nude scene anyway? It would shock even her co-stars!

Elizabeth giggled in delight as she tossed her body suit into the trash can. This would be the performance of a lifetime!

She could barely get through her lines in the first two acts, as her stomach was turning in nervous excitement. They had another sparse crowd looking mostly bored. They were about to get a surprising treat. Finally, it was time for Act Three and Elizabeth made her entrance. She delivered her lines and slowly unbuttoned her dress. The glare from the spotlight made it difficult to see her audience, but she could make out a few guys. She watched their blank expressions turn to full smiles when she pulled her dress down, exposing her milky white skin and ample breasts to the audience. The spotlight felt like a heat lamp on her bare skin. She even stuck out her hips a bit so the spotlight could shine on her freshly-trimmed vagina.

One of her male co-stars came out onstage to deliver his lines, but he could barely sputter them out as he ogled Elizabeth’s naked body. The stagehands even forget their cues to change the lights and music to end Elizabeth’s scene. The play was so awful, no one even noticed the errors. Elizabeth walked back off-stage to her shocked director.

“What are you doing?” he exclaimed.

“Going out on a bang!” she laughed.

When the play was over, Elizabeth received the only applause out of the entire cast. She loved the attention and adulation. It was becoming an intoxicating addiction for her. She walked home from the performance on cloud nine. She had taken a risk when she had nothing to lose and it had paid off for her. Her body tingled with sexual electricity as she re-lived the thought of the audience shocked at her brazen nudity on stage.

Three days later, Elizabeth got a call from the director.

“Elizabeth, can you come back for rehearsal? We are BACK ON! In fact, we got a four week extension! I guess the ticket office was flooded with request for tickets. We don’t even need our funding anymore! Oh, and do you mind ditching the body suit for good?”
Attached Thumbnails
Salome.jpg   979094144_ee61d8ec60_b.jpg  

Last edited by KarlMalone; 08-08-2009 at 10:21 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 10:50 PM

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Elizabeth was enjoying getting more involved with activities on campus. She was meeting new interesting people, experiencing life to its fullest, and getting more and more opportunities to reveal her exhibitionist tendencies.

She became politically active, joining a campus political party, and like many young people, it was a liberal group set on social justice reform. She was swept up with the passion those in the group displayed. The group would meet up from time to time to discuss local and campus politics, lobby for environmental causes, or just talk about what they read on political blogs.

The campus administration was under severe budget constraints from the recession and budget cuts from the state capitol. In response, they cut the health care plans for many of the campus employees, many of which were blue collar service industry workers. In response, Elizabeth and her political group set out to protest the administration’s draconian cuts by marching in front of the dean’s office.

The group assembled on Friday morning, signs in hand, and began their chants, “Don’t you dare – cut health care!” A local TV reporter came to cover the event and interview some of the protestors, including Elizabeth. After getting a few sound bites from Elizabeth, the reporter began to pack up his things.

“Do you think this will make the evening news?” asked Elizabeth. “This is an important issue that really deserves some coverage.”

“I don’t know,” replied the reporter. “I agree its an important story, but its not a very sexy one. It may get bumped if there is a big car accident or a shooting. That’s the way television journalism is these days. If a story isn’t sexy, its not going to air.”

Elizabeth frowned in frustration. This was an important issue that more people needed to know about. If they could publicize how the school was cutting health care for its poorest workers – while not even asking its richest employees to take a paycut – public sentiment could help them change things. If only the news station would air the story! But how could she ensure coverage?

“Will this make the story sexy enough?” she asked as she whipped off her shirt. Onlookers quickly noticed and began to applaud. Elizabeth smiled at the reporter as she unbuttoned her bra and threw it at the camera. She turned to the appreciative onlookers and made her case.

“How is indecent to be nude in public, but not indecent to cut the health care to the people that pick up our trash, serve us our meals and fix our buildings? This administration is engaging in naked greed and its time for us to reveal the truth!!!!”

The crowd roared in approval as the reporter quickly motioned for the cameraman to begin rolling. Elizabeth continued her chants, urging the crowd to join her. She loved being swept up in the passion of the issue, but she also loved the attention she was getting for her naked breasts. At one point, she even looked up to the dean’s office and saw him looking at her in horror. She gave him a quick wave and blew him a kiss as she continued her chant.

The story aired on the news that night, complete with Elizabeth’s topless protest (censored of course). Elizabeth was pleased that she had the confidence to not only speak on the subject, but be topless in front of that crowd. It felt very empowering to have that kind of control. And she was glad she had given publicity to an issue she cared about.

The next day, Elizabeth heard a knock on the door. She opened up and was surprised to see her mother standing there.

“Elizabeth, we need to talk.”

Elizabeth and her mother had never been very close, mostly because it seemed like her mom had always sheltered her too much. There was a distance between them. Her mother seemed very distraught however, and Elizabeth still cared about her. She let her in and went to prepare some hot tea.

“I saw you on the news last night,” said her mother sternly.

“Oh,” replied Elizabeth. She felt as if she was punched in the gut. She knew people would see the news story, but she hadn’t really realized that would include people she knew, including loved ones. She was now remorseful at the possible embarrassment she had caused her parents.

“Elizabeth, I understand college is a liberating place where you can be a free spirit,” lectured her mother. “But you have to realize your actions have consequences.”

“I know,” replied Elizabeth glumly. “I was just caught up in the moment.”

“You have to think about the consequences. What if some prospective employer sees that video of your prancing around topless in public? What if someone has pictures of that naked graduation stunt you pulled? And god knows what other stunts you have pulled.”

Elizabeth reflected upon all the public nudity adventures she had experienced. She had certainly risked her reputation through these stunts. She might be compromising her future through these silly adventures. Maybe her mother was right. After all, Elizabeth had even warned herself before college that it was time for her to end her exhibitionist ways.

On the other hand, who was her mother to tell her what to do? She had always been such a fuddy-duddy. She was always there to end Elizabeth’s fun. She was just so conservative. How could Elizabeth make her mother understand how freeing and exhilarating it was to be naked in public?

“Elizabeth, I want you to see something,” continued her mother as she pulled out a small photo album out of her purse.

“I know you must think I don’t understand and I’m being too hard on you. But I want you to look at this.”

Her mother opened up the album and Elizabeth saw an old photo of a beautiful young woman standing completely naked in front of the St. Louis Arch. Elizabeth was puzzled.

“What is this?” she asked.

“That is me. Forty years ago,” her mother replied.

Elizabeth was stunned. THAT was her mother? The young woman was so beautiful, so daring, so brave. Her naked body shone in the bright sun as she stood brazenly in front of a national landmark and onlookers. Elizabeth could not believe that young exhibitionist was her mother.

Her mother turned the page and there was a picture of that same young woman standing completely naked on the observation deck of the Sears Tower in Chicago. Then a photo of her standing naked at Mount Rushmore. And a naked photo at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington.

“Jeez mom, did you ever keep your clothes on?” laughed Elizabeth.

“I was a bit of an exhibitionist back then,” smiled her mother. “Those were some fun times. The sexual revolution was underway and I was pushing my sexual boundaries. It was a way for me to be a feminist and stick it in the face of the establishment, while also living out my fantasies.”

“So…why did you stop?”

“See this picture here?” Elizabeth’s mom asked as she pointed to a photo of her standing naked in a supermarket. “Right after a friend of mine took this photo, I ran right into the head of an advertising firm I was hoping to work for after graduating. I was mortified. And beyond that, he called the cops. They arrested me and I had to spend the night in jail.” She sighed. “I was engaged to a nice young man. When he found out about my arrest, and all my other exhibitionist stunts, he broke it off with me. My career plans were ruined, my marriage plans were ruined. Even my friendship with the girl that took all these photos was ruined after she was arrested with me.”

“Did you ever tell grandma? I’m sure she would understand,” said Elizabeth, thinking back on the nudist secret her grandmother had revealed to her.

“Oh no, I was much too mortified to tell anyone. In fact, I was so ashamed that someone from my hometown would find out I had to move to a totally different community. That’s where I met your dad, and I never told him about my past. I never again stripped in public.”

Things were beginning to make sense to Elizabeth now. This is why her mother was so overprotective of her. She wanted to shield her from the same humiliation she had suffered. That was why she was so conservative and uptight now.

“You have to realize that when you get naked like this, people will get the wrong idea about you. That could close doors to opportunities you may want later in life. It may cost you relationships, careers, your dreams,” pleaded her mother.

“I understand mother,” replied Elizabeth forlornly. “I promise I won’t be so reckless in the future.”

“Thank you,” smiled her mother as they embraced. “Now, how bout you open up a bottle of wine and we catch up on all that you’ve been up to?”

Elizabeth opened up a bottle of wine and for the first time in ages, opened up to her mother. She told her about classes, about her performance in the play, on her new confidence. Elizabeth was sad that her naked adventures were a thing of the past, but she was glad that her mother had opened up to her. She hoped they could become closer now that they both realized they had once had a common past.

One bottle became two and soon it was like Elizabeth and her mother were old friends. They laughed as they recounted stories of the past and Elizabeth’s mom began to tell Elizabeth amazing stories of brazen public nudity from her youth. Elizabeth was quite impressed and shocked really that her conservative mother had once been such a wild child.

“Oh, I better use the ladies room,” laughed Elizabeth’s mom. “If I laugh anymore, I’m going to wet myself for sure.”

Elizabeth smiled as her mother left the room. Elizabeth flipped through some more of her mother’s exhibitionist photos. Her mother had been strikingly beautiful. And quite daring, even moreso than Elizabeth. She fixed herself another drink. When she looked up, she was sure she was hallucinating. Her mother was standing before her, completely naked.

“Mom! What are you doing?”

“I’m sorry dear, but telling all these stories really stirred something inside me. I wanted to get more comfortable. I knew you wouldn’t mind,” she laughed.

Elizabeth appreciated her mother becoming comfortable with her own nudity again and she admired how well she had maintained her physique. She had always kept a thin figure and never really seemed to age. For the first time in her life, Elizabeth began to see a lot of herself in her mother.

“Well, are you going to join me or are you going to make me feel stupid for being the only one naked?” asked her mother.

After collecting her sense, Elizabeth quickly disrobed and sat there naked with her mother, drinking a glass of wine. Under different circumstances, this might have been awkward, but at the time, it felt like the most natural thing in the world.

“How far away is your campus? We should streak it!” exclaimed her mother.

“Mother, are you serious? You just lectured me about how I should stop exposing myself to protect my future!” said a bewildered Elizabeth.

“Oh honey, forget what I said. You only live once. And I feel more alive right now than I have for thirty years. Are you going to show me where campus is or am I going to have to find it myself?”

Elizabeth just shook her head and laughed as her mom made her way for the door. It was well past midnight at this point, but being a college campus there were still sure to be students coming home from the bars. But Elizabeth and her mother were both too drunk to care at this point. They both strode confidently out the door and walked past the parking lot.

Just then, a car drove past on a nearby street and Elizabeth’s mother immediately ducked behind a bush with Elizabeth ducking behind her.

“Maybe this wasn’t such a great idea after all,” whispered Elizabeth’s mother.

“We can head back,” replied Elizabeth. “I think that’s enough adventure for tonight.” Elizabeth’s heart was racing at this point. She had been naked like this before in public, but this time she feared for her mother more than she feared for herself. The added pressure gave brought back an excitement to her nude streak that she hadn’t experienced in awhile. She could feel herself getting moist at the danger of getting caught, and she immediately became embarrassed to be sexually aroused in front of her own mother.

“Okay, I’ll follow you back to the apartment,” whispered Elizabeth’s mother. “On the count of three. One…two….”

Just then a pack of guys came out of nowhere towing a small keg of beer. They set it down in the parking lot right between where Elizabeth and her mother were crouching and her apartment.

“Okay bros, we’re going to finish the rest of this keg, no questions asked,” declared one of the guys as he proceeded to fill his cup and chug the entire beer in a matter of second. Elizabeth and her mother both sat crouched naked behind a bush as they watched these boys chug beers. After several minutes, Elizabeth’s mother had enough.

“This is ridiculous, we can’t wait here all night. Who knows how long these boys will take. Besides, someone could catch us crouching here. We have to make a run for it,” pleaded Elizabeth’s mother.

“Let’s just wait a few more minutes. I don’t want to risk being seen by them. Besides, who knows what they might do with a pair of naked women. Its too dangerous.”

“Nonsense,” replied Elizabeth’s mother. “Let me show you how its done.”

With that, Elizabeth’s mother got up from behind the bush and strode confidently to the young men.

“Can I get a beer?” she asked.

“Whoa, am I hammered or is there a hot naked chick asking me for a beer?” laughed one of the guys.

“Both,” replied Elizabeth’s mother with a smile. “Now am I gonna get a beer or not?”

Elizabeth watched incredulously as her mother chugged a beer completely naked in front of this pack of college. Before she knew what was going on, the guys had lifted her mother upside down so she could do a naked keg stand. Elizabeth could not have been more shocked.

“This is the greatest night of my life,” proclaimed one of the guys as he slapped Elizabeth’s mother on her naked ass. Elizabeth could tell that her mother was getting quite aroused by the attention and she wondered how many times she had pulled this stunt in her younger days.

“Well boys, its been fun, but I gotta get home and get some sleep. You better finish that keg,” teased Elizabeth’s mother.

“No problem,” laughed one of the guys. “Thanks so much for the show.”

“Elizabeth!” called her mother. “Are you going to get out from behind that bush and walk me home or what?”

Elizabeth was mortified as she stood up from behind the bush. The guys hooted and hollered and Elizabeth was embarrassed to be seen like this in front of her mother. She had been seen naked in public many times, but with her mother there, she was suddenly modest.

“Race you back to the apartment Lizzie!” yelled her mother as she dashed back across the parking lot. Elizabeth raced to catch up with her. Elizabeth’s mother ran back into the apartment laughing hysterically with Elizabeth close behind.

“Elizabeth, this is the greatest night of my life. Thank you so much. I am so sorry I ever tried to stifle who you are. Life is about taking risks. If you play it safe all the time, you are not living life.”

Elizabeth smiled and hugged her naked mother.

“Thank you mother.”

“Thank you Elizabeth. Be naked as much as you can. It’s the best way to feel alive.”
Attached Thumbnails
_dsc1769.jpg   24.jpg  

1491589298_bafa34fdc2_o.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2009, 12:41 AM

Thanked 179,259 Times in 19,014 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlMalone View Post
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Hey Karl, where are those pictures from, and what are they of?

Thanks

Fango
Old 08-09-2009, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fango44 View Post
Hey Karl, where are those pictures from, and what are they of?

Thanks

Fango
I'm pretty sure the first one is a production of "Salome".

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...e#post42371 0

The second one is from this thread, but I don't know the story behind it.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...08&postcount=5
The Following User Says Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2009, 06:19 PM

I like the fact that you added the current recession into your story. Looking forward to the next adventures of Elizabeth.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:55 PM

Chapter Thirty

Elizabeth returned to her hometown for the summer once classes ended. Her mother and her continued to get closer, although they never relived their drunken streak together. Her mother was much more permissive about nudity however, and gave Elizabeth permission to be naked around the house provided her father wasn’t home. Neither Elizabeth nor her mother had told him about their naked adventures, and Elizabeth’s mother wanted to keep it a secret.

With her father gone most of the day, Elizabeth felt free to be naked a lot, and she enjoyed sharing this secret with her mother. She even remained naked when her mother returned home from work, and her mother happily smiled at her carefree spirit, a drastic change from before when she might have frowned on such recklessness.

One hot summer Friday afternoon, Elizabeth was lounging around the house naked as usual. Her father and mother were both away at work, and Elizabeth had the house to herself. Being naked around the house was becoming routine, and Elizabeth was seemingly always searching to push the boundaries of her routine nudity. She walked up to the front window and gently pulled up the shade. She looked longingly at the bright summer day outside and wished badly that she could walk around outside in the nude, the hot rays of the sun beating against her raw flesh. Being naked in broad daylight would be quite exciting.

The fact that the window was now drawn, with her naked body in the window was exciting Elizabeth a little. Anyone looking closely at the front of the house would see her naked body. A car passed by and Elizabeth quickly ducked in embarrassment. She chuckled to herself. She was wanting to be so daring, yet she was still so scared.

What would happen if she just walked out the front door completely naked? Would anyone even notice? Most people were away at work. The people at home weren’t likely to be looking out their windows, much less looking right at Elizabeth’s house. Her only real worry was cars driving past on the street.

Curiosity was driving Elizabeth crazy. She walked to the front door and slowly opened it. She peeked around to make sure there was no one outside looking at her. She took a deep breath and flung open the door, jumping outside for a split second before jumping back inside. She laughed. That was nothing.

She opened the door again and slowly stepped out into the sunlight. She felt the hot sun shining on her bare shoulders. Her stomach grew tight and she could feel a gentle breeze blow past her moist vaginal lips. So far so good. She wondered if anyone was watching her.

A car quickly drove past her house. Elizabeth froze in fear. But the car passed without incident. Elizabeth wondered if the driver even saw her. Many drivers don’t even notice their surroundings, they are so fixated on their destination, she thought. She decided to push her boundaries further still.

She slowly walked to her driveway, completely naked in the middle of the afternoon. She wanted to touch herself so badly at this point. How far was she willing to take this? She spotted her mailbox at the end of the driveway. She could quickly run and touch it, then run back. That would be a good enough challenge.

Elizabeth looked both ways to make sure no cars were coming. She took a deep breath and began to run towards the mailbox. It was only at the end of the driveway, but it seemed like a mile away. She touched it and quickly ran back to her front door, slamming it shut behind her. Her heart was racing as she stood against the doorway, safe inside her house. Her fingers grazed her clitoris as her head begin to swim in ecstasy. She grabbed her nipples and began to twist them as she thought about the sun on her flesh. Her fingers were soon inside her as she thought about the possibility of somebody watching her from their house. Elizabeth slid to the ground as her fingers began to thrust in and out. The feeling was incredible. Those brief few seconds of being naked outdoors in broad daylight were enough to fuel orgasms for the next week. Elizabeth closed her eyes and was lost in her own world of erotic pleasure.

She was so close to climaxing when she opened her eyes for a brief second only to see a strange woman standing before her.

“Holy shit!” screamed Elizabeth as she quickly tried to cover herself with her hands. “Who the hell are you?”

“I’m the cleaning lady,” explained the woman with a bewildered look on her face. “I came in through the garage door. Who the hell are you?”

“I’m Elizabeth. I’m Ron and Terry’s daughter.”

“Oh. Are you okay? Do you want me to get you some clothes?”

“No thanks,” replied an embarrassed Elizabeth. “I’ll get them myself.”

Elizabeth quickly dressed, humiliated from being caught masturbating. All this free time was giving her too much time to do reckless things like walk down the street naked in broad daylight. She resolved to herself to get a job.

Later that day, she applied for a job at a local restaurant. It wasn’t the greatest job in the world, but she figured she could get good money in tips. She was quickly hired and they put her to work the next week. It was a local restaurant that served a small clientele of regulars. In other words, it was mostly empty. Elizabeth was disappointed at the lack of tips she was getting and considered quitting and finding other work. But the economy was sluggish and not many places were hiring so she decided to stick with it.

She had gotten to know the bartender Brett pretty well. Brett was a guy in his early 20s. He had been in college but had to drop out to pay for his mother’s medical bills. He was a pretty bright kid who was attending night school at the community college. He was pretty cute and made Elizabeth laugh. She wasn’t really looking for a summer romance, but she did enjoy flirting with him. She could also tell he liked her and when things were really slow, he’d make them both drinks for free.

One particularly slow night, Elizabeth and Brett were chatting about her life at college. Brett really envied Elizabeth for getting to experience the full college lifestyle. But he liked to tease Elizabeth for going to a private school upstate, ribbing her for attending “Uptight University.”

“I’m sure you guys get really wild on campus,” he joked. “Sometimes you even wear white after Labor Day! Insane!”

Elizabeth playfully hit him on the shoulder. “Its not like that,” she insisted. “You should come up some time and see how we really party. Its not all preppies and trust-fund babies.”

“Oh I bet,” he laughed. “Tell me, what’s the wildest thing you’ve ever done? Tear the tag off your mattress? Bought an outfit off the rack?”

Elizabeth, tipsy off a few of Brett’s patented drinks, mulled things over for a second before blurting out, “I once attended a party completely naked.”

Brett nearly spit out his drink. “Naked like…metaphorically? You exposed your soul?”

“I mean without wearing any clothing,” smiled Elizabeth.

Brett laughed. “I don’t believe you for a second. A goody two-shoes like you? You wouldn’t have the nerve.”

“I did too! In fact, I also streaked my apartment complex once! I have no problem with being naked in front of people. Its kind of my signature!”

Elizabeth stopped herself. Should she be revealing so much to Brett? What if he thought she was weird? What if he told everyone about her naked adventures? Had her mother been right? Was she being too reckless?

“Prove it then!” he smiled “Take off your clothes here!”

Elizabeth looked around. “Here? No way. I’ll get fired for sure. Or someone will call the cops!”

“Who do you see here that is going to get you in trouble? The only ones here are me and ol’ Bill at the end of the bar. And I’m pretty sure ol’ Bill is either passed out or dead.”

“No I’m not dead! Give me a beer!” piped the old man sitting at the end of the bar.

“Coming up Bill!” laughed Brett. “Okay, how bout this, I’m going to fill this mug up with beer. I want you to serve it to ol’ Bill completely naked. Otherwise, you’re just a liar,” smiled Brett.

Elizabeth pondered her predicament. She was feeling awfully confident from the free cocktail. And Brett’s ribbing was starting to get to her. She wanted to shut him up by showing how daring she could be. And who would care? Bill was passed out. There were no other customers. This was the perfect opportunity.

She smiled at Brett and quickly began unbuttoning her blouse. Bill scarcely looked up from his empty beer mug.

“Still think I’m a goody two-shoes?” laughed Elizabeth as she tossed her blouse at Brett.

“Psh. They wear less at Hooters. You haven’t proved a thing,” he mocked.

Elizabeth stepped out of her shoes, unbuttoned her jeans and without hesitating slid them to the floor.

“Ha, I’ve seen girls wear less at a swimming pool,” laughed Brett a bit more nervously.

Elizabeth looked over at ol’ Bill who was either asleep or passed out. She winked at Brett and undid her bra, sliding it off her silky white shoulders and tossing it on the spouts of beer behind the bar.

“Uh, Elizabeth, you don’t have to do this,” stammered Brett. “I was just teasing you. I believe you.”

“No, no,” smiled Elizabeth, her head now swimming in intoxication from both alcohol and the way she was making Brett nervous. “I have to show you how we do it in college. We’re not all fuddy-duddies,” she said as she pushed her panties to the floor.

“Ta-da!”

“Wow. I can’t believe you did that,” said a stunned Brett.

Elizabeth grabbed the mug of beer and made her way over to Bill. He was now slumped over at the bar, so Elizabeth tapped him on the shoulder and handed him the beer.

“Jumpin’ Jiminy! A naked woman!” exclaimed Bill with a start. “I’ve had too much to drink. I’m hallucinating!”

Elizabeth laughed and gave the old man a hug.

“This is the best dream you’ve ever had old man,” she said as she kissed him on the cheek.

She walked back to Brett with a proud grin on her face.

“Still think I’m a stick in the mud?” she asked as she confidently stood with her hand on her hip.

Just then, an older conservative looking couple walked in the door. They immediately saw the young naked girl standing before the bar.

“Oh my word,” exclaimed the woman.

Elizabeth, shocked that anyone would want to come by the bar this late, tried her best to duck behind the bar, but by then the couple had already gained more than an eyeful.

“What kind of a bar is this? A strip club?” bellowed the man. “Let’s go Ethel, this is obviously a bar of ill-repute!”

Brett began to howl in laughter as he handed a crouching Elizabeth her clothes.

“I’ll give you credit for being bold, but you sure got cut down quickly!”
Attached Thumbnails
ivali212.jpg   ivali215.jpg  

ivali234.jpg   ivali240.jpg  

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2009, 06:13 AM

excellent story more soon? please
The Following User Says Thank You to zerobis For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2009, 11:54 PM

Chapter Thirty-One

Elizabeth woke up late the next morning, a bit hung-over from drinking a bit too much on the job. She began to recall her nude service at the bar last night, and although reliving the memory gave her pleasure, she also felt some anguish about being so reckless again.

She sauntered downstairs to get a bite to eat and ran into the cleaning lady once again. Her name was Darlene and her and Elizabeth had chatted a bit since their first embarrassing run-in. Elizabeth was glad Darlene had never mentioned the incident. Darlene was older, in her late 30s, blonde with a petite figure. She looked world-weary, but you could tell she had been a real knockout in her younger days.

After taking a quick shower, Elizabeth walked back to her room in her towel to get dressed for the day. She found Darlene standing in the hallway.

“I saw you that day.” Darlene said nervously.

“Um….what?”

“ I saw you naked at the mailbox. I thought it was awesome.”

“Oh. Thank you,” replied Elizabeth sheepishly.

“You like to be naked, don’t you?” asked Darlene.

“Yea, I guess so.”

“I don’t mind if you’re naked while I’m here,” said Darlene. “You can take off the towel.”

Elizabeth wasn’t quite sure what was going on. She had been friendly with Darlene, but she wasn’t sure she wanted to be naked in front of her.

“Its okay,” smiled Darlene. “I won’t tell anyone. You don’t have to be shy around me.”

Darlene’s warm smile reassured Elizabeth and she found herself dropping the towel and revealing her naked body to the cleaning lady.

“You have a very nice body,” said Darlene as she scanned Elizabeth up and down. “I can see why you are so eager to show it off.”

Elizabeth stood there naked, feeling a bit awkward at having this woman she barely knew eyeing her nude body, but also aroused that her naked body was being studied by Darlene.

“I think you have tremendous confidence and self-esteem,” smiled Darlene. “I would like to learn that from you. I have had poor self-esteem for too long.” She slowly removed her t-shirt. “Show me how to become confident like you.”

Elizabeth watched with disbelief as Darlene unbuttoned her shorts and dropped them to the floor. Darlene hesitated a bit before she removed her bra, revealing ample breasts.

“I’m not sure I can be brave like you,” she whispered.

“Its okay,” smiled Elizabeth. “You’ll find it comes very naturally. Just let your body take over and don’t overthink things.”

Darlene closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she slid her panties off. Elizabeth noticed that she really had a very nice body.

“I feel so free,” smiled Darlene. “Do you mind if I clean in the nude every day?”

“Not at all,” replied Elizabeth. “It will be nice having someone else nude around the house.”

The two women spent the rest of the hour nude, and Elizabeth learned much about Darlene’s past. Darlene exposed her soul to Elizabeth, telling her of lost opportunities due to a lack of confidence. The hour passed much too quickly and Elizabeth was sorry when Darlene was done cleaning.

“I have to get on to the next house. But I really enjoyed our time together,” said Darlene. “Hey, do you want to come with me to the next house? No one will be home. You don’t have to clean, but it would be kind of fun to have you around. Naked, of course.”

Elizabeth was a bit uncertain that being in a total stranger’s house naked without their permission was a good idea. Still, there was something about Darlene’s smile that reassured Elizabeth that everything would be okay. She happily agreed.

The two women dressed and Darlene drove them to an upper class neighborhood nearby. They pulled up to a rather large house – a mansion really, and Elizabeth began to get very nervous about being naked in a stranger’s home. Darlene let them in and Elizabeth marveled at how regal the interior of the house was. She wandered over to admire some of the expensive artwork and noticed how ornate some of the furniture was. She felt like a princess in a castle.

She turned around to find Darlene already completely naked. Elizabeth was shocked. Apparently it didn’t take much to get Darlene out of her shell!

“Aren’t you going to join me?” she asked.

Elizabeth soon removed her dress and tossed it over the expensive antique sofa. She unclasped her bra and hung it over the thousand dollar lamp. She slid off her panties and hung them on the Renoir. She skipped around the empty mansion in wonder at the luxurious items in the house. She found the master bedroom and jumped on the bed. She rolled around on the silk sheets, which felt amazing on her naked body.

Elizabeth danced down the hallway and stood at the top of an elegant staircase. She imagined herself, entering a ball. She slowly walked down the stairs, pretending she was making her grand entrance in the most daring ball gown ever – her birthday suit. She imagined all the shocked onlookers and it began to arouse her. She got to the bottom of the staircase and sat down on the antique sofa. The urges were calling to her again. Darlene was in the other room cleaning (in the nude of course!) and besides she had already caught Elizabeth pleasuring herself once. It was time for Elizabeth to begin satisfying her desires.

Her fingers began probing her vaginal lips as she closed her eyes and moaned in ecstasy. The antique couch was soon soaked. Elizabeth twisted her nipples as she became more and more aroused, her imaginary ball attendees watching her naked body writhe in ecstasy. A bellowing voice soon interrupted her erotic daydream.

“Who in the hell are you?” yelled an older man, dressed in a black pinstripe suit. “And what are you doing in my house?”

Elizabeth saw Darlene, completely dressed, run into the room. “I’m very sorry Mr. Weathers, I thought I left the doors locked while I was cleaning, but someone must have broke in.”

“Call 9-1-1 Darlene, we have an intruder!” shouted the man.

Elizabeth was mortified. Not only had she been caught pleasuring herself, but she was now guilty of intruding into someone’s home. She would be arrested for sure! Her life was over. She had only one choice. Run!

Elizabeth dashed toward the front door, with not even enough time to collect her clothing. She sprinted across the lawn and was all the way down the street before she even realized she was running in broad daylight COMPLETELY NAKED!

Quickly regaining some modesty, Elizabeth ducked into some bushes by a nearby house. Just then a car whizzed by and Elizabeth soon became aware of her circumstance. She was a full mile or two away from her house, completely naked. And to make matters worse, there was a gentleman calling the cops on her. She had to make a run for it, and fast, but do so without being detected.

It was the middle of the afternoon, so most people would either be at school or work. The neighborhood did seem a bit deserted, which was advantageous for Elizabeth. Adrenaline was still pumping her veins, and the urgency of the situation allowed her to suspend any modesty in favor or getting out of this neighborhood as soon as possible. Elizabeth came out from behind the bush and ran as fast as she could, in broad daylight, naked as the day she was born.

She made it to the end of the street and ducked behind a parked car in the driveway. She was now near the entrance to the neighborhood development. She spied a bush on the next lot she could dash to and duck behind quickly. She readied herself for a run, but just as she was ready to make a run for it, a truckful of lawn-care workers pulled up to the house!

“Crap!” thought Elizabeth. Five landscapers stood between her and the entrance. She decided to see if she could possibly wait them out. Unfortunately, it looked like they were working on the front yard. To make things worse, Elizabeth turned to see the front door open of the house where she was crouched in the driveway. Either way, she was about to be exposed naked to a stranger!

She decided she had to make a run for it. Her stomach began to tighten at the dread of the humiliation she was about to suffer. She rose from her crouch just in time to see the shocked expression of the owner of the car she was hiding behind. She ran as fast as her legs would carry her past the five burly men working on the lawn. She waved as they all stopped to stare.

“Hi boys. Just out for a run. Have a nice day!” Elizabeth smiled as she tried her best to keep her composure.

Elizabeth ran towards the entrance to the development as she could hear hoots and catcalls from the landscapers behind her. She ducked behind the large sign that read “Nottingham Estates” and caught her breath. A faint smile crept on her face as she had time to reflect on her adventure. While she was humiliated and terrified she was going to be arrested for both public indecency and breaking and entering, she did enjoy the experience of running through this neighborhood, past complete strangers, completely naked. Her hand grazed her thigh and she quickly became aroused. But it was not the time, nor the place. Not quite yet.

Elizabeth turned a corner and now her neighborhood was within sight. The only major obstacle was a bridge about fifty yards long that she would have to cross. The bridge ran with the road and there would be nowhere to duck should a car pass by.

Elizabeth crouched behind a tree that stood just before the bridge. She was awfully close to her neighborhood – anyone that passed her by and saw her might recognize her. She didn’t want to suffer any more humiliation, or worse yet, bring humiliation to her family. But she couldn’t crouch behind this tree all day. She waited for her best opportunity, and took a deep breath to psych herself up to make the naked walk across the bridge.

After reassuring herself, Elizabeth was ready to make her run. She checked to make sure no cars were coming, then ran quickly towards the bridge. She was nearly halfway across when her heart nearly dropped through her stomach as she heard the sound of a car approaching behind her. Elizabeth half-considered jumping off the bridge into the creek far below. But she closed her eyes and tried to keep her composure as best she could. She only hoped the driver of the car did not know her.

Elizabeth winced as she heard the car slow down behind her. Bravely, she kept looking forward, vainly hoping that if she didn’t look at the driver, the driver couldn’t see her. She was nearly to the end of the bridge now – almost there.

“Elizabeth!”

“Crap!” thought Elizabeth. It was someone that knew her. She stopped and slowly turned to see who was her audience.

Her fears quickly turned to joy when she saw Darlene sitting in the car, motioning for Elizabeth to jump into the car.

“I’ve been looking all over for you! Come on! Let’s get you out of here!”

Elizabeth quickly jumped in the car, relieved at being rescued.

“I’m really sorry about what happened back there,” said Darlene. “Luckily, Mr. Weathers decided not to call the police. But he did fire me on the spot, that jerk. I’m really sorry I got you in that predicament. That was really reckless of me. I hope you’re not too mad.”

“I’m not mad,” shrugged Elizabeth. “It was my own dumb fault.” She smiled. “Besides, it was actually a fun time. Well, other than the part where I was terrified at being arrested!”

Darlene dropped Elizabeth off at her home, adding “I hope we can still have our naked cleaning sessions. Let’s just keep them at your house though, okay?”

“Okay,” smiled Elizabeth as she waved to Darlene.

Elizabeth dashed back to her front door, still naked, and let herself in. She sighed as she closed the door behind her. She began to relive the events of the day in her mind. How she had dropped her towel for Darlene and they had chatted for an hour, both naked. How she had been naked in that luxurious mansion, the home of a complete stranger. How he had caught her, pleasuring herself on his antique couch. On her naked run, past neighbors and landscapers. In the safety of her own home, it was all very arousing. She yearned to satisfy her urges and soon she was deep inside herself. She orgasmed hard, her body trembling in relief. She opened her eyes, and to her horror, there was a man standing in front of her, with his hand covering his eyes.

“Elizabeth?”

“Oh my god, Dad!”
Attached Thumbnails
Daylight streak.JPG   nczm_2201.jpg  

NIP fence.jpg   katkv353.jpg  

chloe0146.jpg  

Last edited by KarlMalone; 08-22-2009 at 11:59 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2009, 06:52 AM

thank you another excellent story
Old 08-31-2009, 10:40 PM

Thanked 8,942 Times in 984 Posts

these are quality stories. please keep them up.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Used 4

0m:52s

04-18-2020
Girlfriend stripping and teasing

4m:21s

08-30-2015
Jpknmail

0m:50s

05-28-2017
b strasse 10 s

1m:48s