Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2024, 10:56 AM

Default Wife's aunt

We had a visit from my wife's aunt.
She was 45 years old single and took a short vacation in our area. Since we had enough space in our house, it was a given that she could stay with us for these few days. She got our guest room for this time. Since she was out and about most of the time to meet friends, she always returned late in the afternoon.
Then she went into the bathroom and took a shower. Our bathroom was quite large and had two showers next to each other, but no curtains as everything was tiled and there were two floor drains.

On the third evening I came home a little later and wanted to take a shower. It was quiet in the house, my wife was still shopping and I thought that my wife's aunt was in her room.
So I took off my clothes in the bedroom and went naked to the bathroom. So I went through the door as usual and only then did I see her standing in the bathroom. She stood in the shower with her back against the wall and washed her hair without the water running.
Both arms were above her head and massaged her hair!
She arched her back and stretched her breasts directly towards me. Since she had her eyes closed, she didn't spot me right away. She probably heard me and immediately put her arms in front of her breasts. Of course, I apologized immediately and told her that she could also lock the door.

Now I expected her to scream at me but she then calmly said "whatever, I can see you naked too"
Old 04-29-2024, 03:35 PM

Thanked 1,686 Times in 57 Posts
Default MIL

Lately my wife has been fucked twice in whitch she was kind of "used". And by that I mean she had (kind of) consented sex but the guys just shoved their dicks into her and fucked her untill they came. Not much caring for her "needs". At those moments she indeed felt used. But to get fucked (hard) in that way turned her on afterwards. So we decided to dig into her submissive side.
Saturday afternoon we started with mild bondage. I tied her up on the bed spread eagled, put a blindfold on and started teasing and tickling her with a (clean) duster, queezing her tits, fingering her pussy and feeding my cock to her mouth. All went well and we both got very exicited.

And then my MIL saw us...

She lives close by and decided to drop in llike she regulary does. We'd forgot to lock the backdoor and also the door to our bedroom was open. My MIL has a slight hearing problem but she'd heard our voices from coming from the first floor and innocently thought we were just talking to eachother. And we hadn't hear her coming in

She stood in the door of our bedroom and the look on her face when she saw us... Her daughter tied up spread eagled to the bed. Her son in law snaked with a hard-on next to her. And from where she stood she looked straight into my wifes' pussy.
I guess she stood there for about 10-15 seconds trying to grasp the situation she's stumbled into, before it dawned to her. She said something like "Oh my god... You're naked.. And... Oh.. Eehrrr... I'm so sorry..." She turned around and left our house.

Needless to say the mood was over. Although my wife hadn't seen her, she'd defenately heard her mothers' voice and she was really embarressed. After I'd untied her she put on her clothes and rushed after her mother. It all ended up fine. My MIL was quite shocked, but after some clearing up from my wife they apparently had some laughs about it.
Later me and my wife also had some laughs about it. But we'll make sure we locked the backdoor from now on.

Just to get a visual idea of the situation. Below is a picture I found on the interwebs that kind of resembles the view my MIL had.
Attached Thumbnails
901_1000.jpg  
Old 04-30-2024, 01:40 AM

Thanked 26,605 Times in 1,279 Posts
Default Slightly off topic

We have a little bathhouse next to our pool for showering and changing. My wife and her mother were in there getting ready to swim, plus we has a couple of aunts, uncles and cousins already in the pool. My MIL had already changed, my wife turned her back because she didn't want to explain her shaved pussy to her very straight-laced mother. Mom saw some very red hand prints on my wifes ass from our playing around earlier in the day. My wife is submissive and really gets turned on from being spanked, she enjoys it a lot more than I enjoy spanking her.

MIL thinks the worse and doesn't know anything about BDSM. She comes charging out of the bathhouse ready to tear my head off for "beating her little girl, her buttt has been spank she demands FIL 'give me a beating". By then my wife comes out of the bathhouse. grabs her mother and drags her back in to "have a talk".

Everyone is looking at me, then a cousin cracks up, FIL is laughing. My wife and her mother come out of the bathhouse, looking a little sheepish. After a few pitchers of margaritas, it's over. At least FIL says he is going to take MIL home for a spanking.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2024, 03:18 AM

Thanked 5,610 Times in 360 Posts
Default Also slightly off topic

Not an actual walk-in but what felt like one.

One day last year, my wife and I were both home on a weekday. I can't recall why, one of us was off, the other WFH I guess. Anyway, at mid-morning my wife heads upstairs to take a shower. We don't have any en-suite bathrooms in our house so she went to the main bathroom.

When she was done, she needed me to get her something from downstairs. She walked naked to the top of the stairs and shouted for me. She knew I'd feel less like a servant if I got rewarded with the view. :-)

I heard her and started walking in the direction of the foot of the stairs, to see what was up. As I did so I shouted out something like "What's up?" or whatever. And then I came around the corner and arrived at the stairs. What I saw was my wife suddenly burst out laughing and nearly double over (while still naked!) with some unknown hilarity.

What had happened?

The fact you need to know is that we live quite close (less than 30 mins) from my father. He's retired and welcome in our house any time. Anyway, as she stood there in the buff, she heard me call out those words but (unsurprisingly I guess) I can from time-to-time sound just like my dad. In the space of about half a second her brain suddenly leapt to the conclusion that her father-in-law must have called in while she was in the shower and it was in fact HIM who was about to walk around the corner and be... rewarded with the view.

While her brain had this thought it also decided to completely freeze on her, in terms of deciding what she should actually DO at that point. Cover up? Run back in the direction of the bathroom? Fall flat on the ground like some sort of behind-enemy-lines soldier? Her brain couldn't make up its mind so it did nothing and she was stuck there, presumably about to completely flash my father.

So when it was actually me who came around the corner, the relief that flashed over her was so intense that it resulted in the doubled-over laughter that I then got to see.
Old 04-30-2024, 01:12 PM

Thanked 1,867 Times in 126 Posts

My wife and I were invited to a large gathering where a friend’s family had rented out old military housing near the beach. The barracks were from WW2 era and none of the doors had locks. After a day at the beach my wife showered at the bathroom at the end of the hall then returned to our room. I wasn’t there. She said she tossed her towel on the bed and was applying lotion to her legs when the door swung open and one of the younger guys, about 19, was there. She says his jaw dropped and he stood wide eyed. He was embarrassed so she thinks it was a genuine mistake. I’m not so sure as I had seen him looking at her in her bikini all afternoon. Lucky little shit. She was facing the side wall so from his angle she said he wouldn’t have seen much besides her large breasts hanging down and the side of her hips and ass. It was all of two seconds before he apologized and shut the door. He found her and apologized and swore up and down he just had the wrong door. He wouldn’t make eye contact with me the rest of the weekend but my wife kept finding herself alone with him like he was following her around like a little puppy.
Old 05-01-2024, 12:03 PM

Thanked 1,541 Times in 89 Posts
Default Accidental walk-in led to non-accidental walk-ins

In our case it was my wife accidentally walking out of the bathroom naked and walking in on someone in our room. We were traveling and it had been a long day with the usual delays and by the time we got to our hotel we were tired and it was late. Rather than go try to find a restaurant we decided to order out and have delivery. My wife wanted to take a shower and thought she would have time to shower and dress before the delivery arrived.

As it turns out she did not. She showered and dried off. We hadn’t unpacked anything yet and so when she left the bathroom naked to find some clothes in her luggage she was a bit surprised to see me interacting with the young guy who was delivering our food.

After some initial embarrassment my wife realized she was mostly embarrassed that it turned her on, not that she was seen naked. Since then we occasionally have had some non-accidents walk ins in similar situations. We also were staying for an extended time at a home with a pool out back that was visible to anyone standing in the entryway and my wife was often naked in or by the pool when we had deliveries.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Movie 0004

3m:22s

07-09-2005
SweetP18 3

5m:47s

01-17-2005
MM14

1m:10s

10-01-2005
bouncy sideview

5m:34s