Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2022, 03:12 PM

Thanked 2,493 Times in 336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigbo View Post
A friend of mines wife has always made it very clear she does not like me - known them for 40 years. She never uses my christian name - always surname only to irritate me. She will only talk to create an argument - although she has flashed her tits when drunk.
I will often wind her up to see how revved up she can get.
One day she told me to shut up while she was talking (crap as usual) - I was merely acknowledging her husbands request to borrow some tools. She’d a few drinks and so had we all - my wife and another couple present. I was slightly annoyed at her comment - so I whipped her tank top up - exposing her tits. As she went to cover those up, I dropped her chinos round her ankles - panties went too! This really pissed her off and she half shuffle / chased me to my garage door and tried to hit me in the balls. As she went to walk back to the doorway, she stopped and half bent over to raise her pants / chinos fully - giving me a full view of her glistening pussy - quite an enjoyable sight. I tell her when she’s had a few drinks that she has shown me her pussy which she vehemently denies - clearly oblivious to what she had on show when she bent over that day. In my book, justifies her awful attitude over all the years. I only tolerate her for my mates sake.
LOL BRAVO!!!!! surprisd she didnt swing at you or call the cops!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2022, 06:04 PM

Thanked 2,816 Times in 411 Posts

Quote:
... I was slightly annoyed at her comment - so I whipped her tank top up - exposing her tits. As she went to cover those up, I dropped her chinos round her ankles - panties went too! ...
I don't know how recently this was supposed to have happened, but if she really hates you and went to police reporting that you sexually assaulted her and there were witnesses - you would be the loser. Lose-lose is still a lose for you - even if you are cleared, you are still on a list ...

Last edited by anonjohn; 12-13-2022 at 06:08 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonjohn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2022, 06:48 PM

Thanked 22,335 Times in 1,523 Posts

I had them and got rid of them because I was too afraid of doing something I would regret and jailtime and a huge fine wasn't worth it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~*ghetto_star*~ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2022, 09:25 AM

Thanked 4,667 Times in 417 Posts
Default I can go one better

Not pics, but I saw a woman who disliked me naked in person. I've written about it elsewhere on this site. She and I had gotten into some disagreement at work a couple of years earlier (neither of us still worked there). I was at the local nude beach, reading my book, when who should show up but Lesley and a small group of friends. I pulled my hat lower on my face, adjusted my sunglasses and enjoyed the sights. She looked shockingly better nude than clothed (she was a "dumpy" dresser). I drank my fill and then quietly left. I'm sure she didn't notice me. Lesley, I hope you are reading this, haha.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2022, 02:12 PM

Default My weirdo previous job supervisor

Many years ago I was working in a small office. I didn’t stay long, one of the reasons is my shitty supervisor. She’s couple years younger than me, but due to her wonderful working ability, she got promoted very quick. But based on my personal experience, she’s hard to company with, and she drove me crazy many many times.
Even though, she has one thing I like a lot, she wears skirts almost all the time for work, which let me cannot hold myself not to take the sneak shot up her skirt. For me, upskirt gives me the same excitement as nude, even more. Also she’s the one I hate, and I believe she hates me too, I find it specially hotter than regular shots I had for others .
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to EyefunJo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2022, 04:57 PM

Quote:
A friend of mines wife has always made it very clear she does not like me - known them for 40 years. She never uses my christian name - always surname only to irritate me. She will only talk to create an argument - although she has flashed her tits when drunk.
I will often wind her up to see how revved up she can get.
One day she told me to shut up while she was talking (crap as usual) - I was merely acknowledging her husbands request to borrow some tools. She’d a few drinks and so had we all - my wife and another couple present. I was slightly annoyed at her comment - so I whipped her tank top up - exposing her tits. As she went to cover those up, I dropped her chinos round her ankles - panties went too! This really pissed her off and she half shuffle / chased me to my garage door and tried to hit me in the balls. As she went to walk back to the doorway, she stopped and half bent over to raise her pants / chinos fully - giving me a full view of her glistening pussy - quite an enjoyable sight. I tell her when she’s had a few drinks that she has shown me her pussy which she vehemently denies - clearly oblivious to what she had on show when she bent over that day. In my book, justifies her awful attitude over all the years. I only tolerate her for my mates sake.
You would have been picking yourself off the floor if that was my wife. I don’t mind a guy taking a look if it’s presented to him, but your actions were honestly a bit ****y to me.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brad_Anna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2023, 05:46 PM

I have experience with this but on the other side of the coin, with a friend of ours who my wife strongly dislikes having seen her completely naked and close up.

This took a long time to work out, but it turned out to be an incredible experinece. I’ve mentioned before how I’ve always wanted my wife to be exposed in front of someone she despises, and it’s something I’ve discussed with her many times. She’s always been open to the idea but still quite hesitant. When we’d talk about it in the heat of the moment or after a few drinks she would always be completely on board, but ultimately would never agree to follow through. I never tried to pressure her, and said that I’d drop it if she wanted, but truthfully she would bring it up as often I as I would and over time she started to get more and more excited by the idea.

We even picked out the person well in advance. Sven is a friend we’d known since the early days of our marriage. He’s now divorced and we don’t see his wife much as she moved country. She’s never warmed up to Sven and he knows it. He loves to get under her skin, making the right comments and jokes just enough to annoy her without ever causing a confrontation. He’s far from being my favourite person, but I know he’s harmless and just an idiot, and he’s a part of our larger friendship circle. The part that made it most exciting for me was that sometimes when he would get too drunk he’d admit to me how attractive he found Carly. Telling her this would always give her a bit of smug satisfaction knowing she had that over him.

So as much as we spoke about it, part of me thought it would never go ahead until the perfect scenario arose. Sven held a birthday party at his place. We live the furthest out so he offered us the guest room in advance while the others would all be cabbing home. The kids were with the in-laws so we all got to unwind and get nice and drunk and it was late in the night when everyone finally departed leaving just the three of us. Carly and I had be speaking through the night and I’d been egging her on and encouraging her to flirt a little bit with Sven whenever they were alone, and she’d told me it had been going well, and he’d even gone for a few gropes which she had slapped away, pretending to be annoyed.

We open a few more drinks and I make sure to steer the conversation. We talk a bit about his dating life and how he’s not seeing anyone at the moment and is having a dry spell. Carly is joining in, and I can see how excited she’s getting. Finally the moment comes when she offers him a birthday dance. She does it very casually and almost as a joke and the moment he agrees she tries to back out, but we both keep cheering her on until she’s up on her feet and finding some music.

It starts off rather tame, then quickly builds up as Sven and I keep egging her on. She’s already barefoot and in a few minutes the dress has come off and she’s just in her underwear. It was a surreal experinece watching her dance for him, I wondered if he was at all confused given her usual frosty demeanour towards him.

Never one to be satisfied, he starts chanting for her to take it all off. I half expected her to give him a slap but instead she turns her back and takes off her bra tossing it across the room. She keeps her back to us as she dances for a moment or two and then down come the panties. And just like that she’s naked in his living room, bare bum only a few feet away from him.

We’re both waiting for the big reveal and I feel like I’m almost as excited as he is. When she finally turns around he gives this big laughing cheer as she puts her hands on her head and lets him get a clear look at her bare pussy and bouncing tits. He’s on the edge of his seat and egging her on, beaconing her towards him. And here comes the part I did not see coming. She struts towards him, standing right in front of him and leans forward and rubs her boobs in his face, basically letting her motor boat her while she laughs.

After a few seconds of that he puts his hands on her hips and guides her onto his lap. So my naked wife is sitting on his knees sideways, her bare breasts are right next to his face, and he’s running his hand up and down her side, along her ribs and down to her bum. I’m absolutely ecstatic, and as long as Carly seems comfortable I’m happy to just keep watching. I hand Carly back her drink and she stays on his lap while he thanks her profusely and basically oggles her like a school boy. He keeps bouncing his knee and she keeps adjusting her position.

After a while I can feel the tension building and I seize the opportunity when Carly gets up to go to the kitchen for another drink. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom and leave the room. I made sure to linger for a while, wanting to give them a bit of time together before slowly and quietly creeping back into the living room and making my way to the kitchen. I wasn’t disappointed. Peering around the corner I was met with the sight of a fully dressed Sven embracing my naked wife with their lips locked together. He was kissing her deeply and she was moaning slightly. That’s when I noticed his hand between her legs, fingers pumping in and out of her. I could actually hear how wet she was between her moans and I could see her pushing her crotch forward against his fingers. I watched transfixed for as long as I dared before slinking back and retracing my steps, waiting a few more moments and then loudly closing the bathroom door.

When I came back Sven was already back on the couch with a very smug look on his face. I sat down and after a moment a very blushing Carla came back into the room. I could see how flushed and red her pussy lips were from across the room. She announced she was going to bed and I joined her, eager to pick up when Sven had left off. When we were back in the room she told me how she was seconds away from cumming a few times and kept stopping him, she said she didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of knowing he had made her cum.

We’ve spoken about it countless times since, mainly focusing on what we wished had happened if we had a do-over. Carla has said that she would have let him make her cum, maybe even played it up a bit to really boost his ego. Personally, I would have loved the idea of her going down on him, or even letting him fuck her, but I don’t want to sound ungrateful!
Old 04-18-2023, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pball2295 View Post
Had a recent convo with an OCC member and an interesting topic came up. Do you own nudes of a woman who dislikes you...or would hate the fact that you objectify her body, if she knew?
I think anyone I've caught on footage would hate me for it, including my wife! So it's a factor to take into account, that I must be really really sure it's not discovered.
But yeah, I have been taking risks... And I've seen quite a couple of eyes staring in the direction of the cameras that make me uncertain. But I'm pretty sure I would have been in big big trouble if they had really been suspecting something.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ds97 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2023, 08:04 AM

Thanked 16,427 Times in 1,153 Posts

Related to the posts above, I have recently installed security cameras inside my house looking out windows (because I don't want to penetrate the exterior walls, and where I live it gets to be -35F in the winter regularly, and non-commercial grade cameras won't work in that weather), so the IR will reflect off the windows at night if the curtains aren't closed, thus recording everything in the room *behind* the cameras perfectly. I caught my wife a few times on camera despite them facing away from her, and if anyone stays in the guest bedroom, they will be recorded perfectly if they don't close the curtains at night.

I don't ever plan on recording anyone, never ever, but this thread has made me think that if a few particular people stayed over (highly unlikely), then I might have something to contribute to this thread! Ha!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2023, 10:35 AM

Default That the dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimeybottoms View Post
A close personal friend of mines wife obviously doesn't care for me much. What she doesn't know is that her husband and I have traded pics and vids of our wives. So, when she is being b*tchy to me I smile, knowing exactly what she looks like without a stitch of clothing on. Lol, she can't cover run or hide
Hot to have a friend to share with like that. Pretty hot situation, particularly if she dislikes you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrittN For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Thin n Horny

3m:14s

11-27-2020
2fer

6m:20s

12-25-2007