Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2020, 09:44 PM

Thanked 2,904 Times in 301 Posts
Default Helena

I have to say that I think your wife would have enjoyed this thread. She seemed to get more relaxed as time went on.
I am sorry for your loss, but I hope that posting on here, helps you greive and feel near to her again. She looks to have been a very fun, sexy lady. Thank you for sharing her with us.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to manicade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2020, 10:05 PM

Thanked 8,594 Times in 529 Posts

I just stumbled upon this thread and I am very sorry to learn that your wife has passed. When I view these photos I can see a woman who has a fun and beautiful soul and I thank you for sharing her with all of us at OCC. I hope that you are doing okay despite such an immense loss and know that all of us here appreciate both of you and this contribution. I hope everyone can agree that in a way, we are your friends, and we are here for you as you share and as you grieve.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to friez For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2020, 10:25 PM

Thank you so much for your post. Your wife was stunning and undoubtedly fortunate to have you!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manhattan215 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2020, 10:23 AM

Thanked 2,873 Times in 89 Posts
Default My wifes life in front of the camera

Thank you all for your kind words. I'm sure she would have been proud of all of this (after she got through chewing my butt for it). I started scanning some stuff yesterday. I began with prints themselves and also some color negatives. The quality really varies depending on a lot of stuff. I never had prints made of the negatives. I took one roll at the same time I shot some of the color nudes. The lighting coupled with the characteristics of the color print film resulted in very distorted color. Some of the prints were done on a textured paper and they do not scan very well. (Kind of picks up the texture as a type of grain) I've done what corrections I could and most of them look OK. So todays pictures. The first one was a week after we met. That was in July of 1973. Shot in her backyard. The second is a semi nude. It is pretty blurred because I had to grab the shot quickly. This was a pure candid shot and she REALLY did not want me to take it. From the condition of the bed clothes and her position I'm sure you all are guessing what we had been up to just prior to the photo being taken. All I will say is whatever you are thinking you are probably right. I had forgotten about the last nude. As a prize once Helena won a Kodak instant camera. The were only made for a few years due to lawsuits by the Polaroid company. The quality of the pictures was not great, and they were subject to fading. I wanted to keep the image and without anything like a scanner ended up taking a picture of the picture. So we have a faded copy, of a faded original image of a poorly exposed photo. There is only so much correction that can be done with something like this. I included it for completeness. Both of these two pictures were taken in 1974. One more thing to think about. Also on the unprinted roll of film are pictures of two paintings I did of Helena. (Very very early in my art training they are appallingly bad. I will never put these on the web). However they would have been taken from black and white photos. And they are nudes. So somewhere in my house may well be at least two more nudes of Helena. There is a chance that these were thrown away 30 plus years ago but I will be looking for them.
Attached Thumbnails
img2089 (2).jpg   img2078 (2).jpg  

img2072 (2).jpg  
Old 01-25-2020, 11:01 AM

Thanked 3,684 Times in 630 Posts

This is an absolutely fantastic shot - looks like a famous actress, but I can't quite figure out who:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/thu...3/11042899.jpg
The Following User Says Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2020, 11:10 AM

Thanked 1,164 Times in 58 Posts

Thanks for posting. Your wife has a delectable body! I love those pointed breasts! Lovely to see a wife really enjoying being photographed and willingly taking on the role of a femme fatale!. I really enjoyed this thread!

Last edited by websta22; 01-25-2020 at 11:16 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to websta22 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2020, 05:47 PM

Thanked 8,900 Times in 974 Posts
Default Touched

I too, just stumbled on this thread and I am enthralled not only your wife as a model and you as a photographer, but by your love story as well. You both were so very lucky to have found each other because a love that pure and wholesome is rare indeed.
Congratulations to you for enjoying a love like that for all those years. I am sure she approves of you posting these photos and your story because of the way it touches many of us.

Seal, I haven't agreed with a lot of decisions you have made as a moderator here (Like my opinion matters here at all. Lol), but I gotta tell you that I believe that allowing the OP to continue to post his story and photos here, nude or non-nude, is your best decision ever. Thank you for that.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2020, 12:32 PM

By now I suppose that some of you are wondering if we ever had fights or disagreements. If you remember I told you that I proposed marriage after knowing her only 3 weeks. A few days later I had to return to Naples Italy where I was serving with the US Navy. Until I returned for our wedding 8 months later the only contact we had was by letter. (Remember no internet, cell phones, face time, nothing like that) So after we were married and alone together we were still, in many ways strangers. We set a basic ground rule the first day and that was to never go to bed mad. Any fight, argument needed to be settled before we went to sleep. That made for some long nights sometimes but all in all worked really well for us. We both respected each other also and that made a big difference. We compromised and gave in when we realized that the happiness of our partner was more important to us than getting our own way. Anyway it worked for us. So for todays pictures. After we were married Helena came over to Europe, with her mom, to visit some relatives in Munich Germany. I met her there and brought her back down to Naples to stay with me for a month. The first photo is her exploring the city of Pompeii, in 1974. The second shot was taken in late 1974 (I was out of the navy by then) or early 1975 during one of the "nude" photo shoots. She would usually start out clothed and the as she relaxed into the posing would begin to shed the clothing. She loved posing with that hat. The third shot was taken in 1976 or 1977. We visited a "trial garden" to see all the spring flowers. Yes she did wear glasses. She hated wearing glasses and finally changed to contact lenses. I never could convince her that, to me, she was beautiful with glasses as much as without. It may be a while before I post again. There is a bunch of "post funeral" legal stuff to take care of. Till then I hope you enjoy these.
Attached Thumbnails
img222 (2).jpg   img2087 (2).jpg  

img832(2).jpg  
Old 01-28-2020, 04:26 PM

When we met, Helena was working. I told her that if my salary would be enough for her then she could quit when we got married. She said she would but asked for a set of tools so she could properly take care of the house. She got those for Christmas and from then on made most all of the repairs needed. Plus she took care of almost all of the outside work also. All I did was provide the money. It was a great working relationship. We decided early on that we wanted to travel. To take trips and do/see things. Neither of us needed a huge fancy house. So we were able to take a vacation almost every year. Went a lot of places, and saw a lot of stuff. So what pictures do I have for you today. The first one is a wedding picture. She was very proud of the dress. She only paid 25 dollars for it. She actually paid more for the veil than the dress. I know that every bride is beautiful, but in my opinion she is in the top 5 percent. (OK so I am biased) The second picture is her working outside our first house raking leaves. That picture probably is around 1977 or so. That is one job that we would do together. Our marriage was based in part on having fun in whatever we did. So it probably took us twice as long to rake as our neighbors because we played around a lot. The last picture was taken at the 1984 worlds fair in New Orleans. She is in front of the space shuttle Enterprise. We had a lot of fun on that trip.
Attached Thumbnails
img2090.jpg   img2137.jpg  

img2138.jpg  
Old 01-29-2020, 10:28 AM

Thanked 8,900 Times in 974 Posts

Jdviole2, she was a beautiful bride and a sensible woman. Simply beautiful, dressed or undressed.

PS, I just lost my mom, so I have an idea what you are dealing with post funeral and it sucks. I can't imagine losing my wife and partner of 40+ years. 😢

Btw, if you aren't a professional portrait photographer, then you missed your calling!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
model, vintage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
gangb1

1m:38s

01-27-2005
HSC SPA1

3m:58s

11-13-2022
p93mdoSU 720p