One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4931  
Old 07-16-2017, 08:06 AM
floridalover3 floridalover3 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 105
Thanks: 4,198
Thanked 1,624 Times in 110 Posts
Default A different variation of clothed - unclothed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biglittle111 View Post
more
We're all familiar with the clothed - unclothed theme for a photo thread, but a cool variation would be to post pictures of women both with hair then shaved, to sort of enjoy a twist on the theme. Another variation would be where she is covering her pussy with her hand in one shot (not wanting to show the goods), but then in another is showing in all her glory. I may have a few to start this with - just gotta go find them.

This post that I'm copying reminded me of that for some reason.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to floridalover3 For This Useful Post:
  #4932  
Old 07-16-2017, 03:04 PM
madmax06355 madmax06355 is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 80
Thanks: 762
Thanked 677 Times in 72 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakehates666 View Post
a couple of xrays of the Shannon pics. Really wish she would post a total topless.. what a milf!
I agree. I have seen a couple with her and another beauty (Susan?) where she is topless, unfortunately I can't remember where I saw it.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to madmax06355 For This Useful Post:
  #4933  
Old 07-16-2017, 06:47 PM
stolen11's Avatar
stolen11 stolen11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: South west, uk
Posts: 122
Thanks: 1,970
Thanked 4,119 Times in 180 Posts
Default Jebel50

Anyone have more ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 33666448186_08502c34b6.jpg (96.8 KB, 124 views)
Reply With Quote
  #4934  
Old 07-17-2017, 12:52 AM
rei.ben rei.ben is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 7
Thanks: 11
Thanked 214 Times in 9 Posts
Default

first try...old JnK
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7c221e39c704035aa17c3e7be0544909.jpg (352.3 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg 15bda3ce998cca309b05c2a5a8203b90.jpg (521.4 KB, 220 views)
Reply With Quote
  #4935  
Old 07-17-2017, 01:13 AM
rei.ben rei.ben is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 7
Thanks: 11
Thanked 214 Times in 9 Posts
Default

and a new from Shannon
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 35133717094_312cf8867d_k.jpg (538.8 KB, 189 views)
Reply With Quote
  #4936  
Old 07-17-2017, 01:45 AM
festus7219 festus7219 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 195
Thanks: 124
Thanked 6,161 Times in 263 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax06355 View Post
I agree. I have seen a couple with her and another beauty (Susan?) where she is topless, unfortunately I can't remember where I saw it.
I think sthg like this.

Susans Flickr - 83639076@N06
Reply With Quote
  #4937  
Old 07-17-2017, 02:10 AM
rei.ben rei.ben is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 7
Thanks: 11
Thanked 214 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by festus7219 View Post
and I got this old pic of Shannon, but I don't know if it is a fake
its a fake
MOD NOTE: I REMOVED THE POST WITH THE FAKE AND ADDED IT HERE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
THE FIRST SNAP IS THE FAKE, THE SECOND IS THE ORIGINAL. NICE CATCH.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_ohk4uk7D041umt7u7o1_1280.jpg (59.6 KB, 211 views)
File Type: jpg chCsU8X.jpg (370.5 KB, 165 views)

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 07-19-2017 at 02:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4938  
Old 07-17-2017, 06:46 AM
Jyko Jyko is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 64 Times in 3 Posts
Default Somebody knows her???

cid:067839D2-89A8-42C3-991D-4C553128D58D
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (303.5 KB, 151 views)
Reply With Quote
  #4939  
Old 07-17-2017, 12:13 PM
buger1 buger1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 19
Thanks: 2,330
Thanked 364 Times in 20 Posts
Default shannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico0973 View Post
Have quite a few pics of Shannon, but no nudes
what is Shannon name on flickr?
can't find her..
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to buger1 For This Useful Post:
  #4940  
Old 07-17-2017, 12:38 PM
Wibble99999's Avatar
Wibble99999 Wibble99999 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: UK
Posts: 184
Thanks: 278
Thanked 2,780 Times in 195 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buger1 View Post
what is Shannon name on flickr?
can't find her..
https://www.flickr.com/photos/john_colby/
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wibble99999 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
flickr, milf, red hair, redhead, sexy amateur, wife, zips


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.