Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2022, 08:13 AM

Thanked 2,216 Times in 125 Posts
Default Many friend

Many of our friends have seen Bobbie nude. Those that haven't have more than likely have seen nude pics of her.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Strawhappa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2022, 10:52 AM

Today, I found out my best friend went has seen everything of my girlfriend before me in the Sauna.

Moreover, I am a friend who saw a partner naked. However, he does not know. I got some nice pics from a hard drive. She was his first love. I loved her boobs.
Attached Thumbnails
JPEG Image (21913).jpg   JPEG Image (22397).jpg  

Last edited by Turtle; 07-11-2022 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Merged 2 posts made within a few minutes
Old 07-11-2022, 12:53 PM

Thanked 1,227 Times in 66 Posts
Default Friend watching!

My hubby and I had some friends staying in their caravan parked next to our flat. One day whilst they were here, Hubby and I decided on some afternoon delight and started to 69 on our bed which just happened to be in sight of the back door of the flat. I'm going to town blowing hubby when our friend (Male) walks in the back door, sees us and just stands there staring. I am completely naked on all fours with my hubby's dick in my mouth and hubby has his face buried in my pussy. I am facing the door, so I stop what I am doing for a moment and look up at our friend standing there not knowing whether he should leave or keep looking. I just smiled at him and got back to sucking hubby off. Our friend watched the whole time and my hubby never knew! It was a terrific turn on and when hubby shot his load into my mouth I squirted all over! One of my best orgasms ever!! When I finished I looked up and with cum dripping off my lips I gave our friend the biggest smile I could. He just smiled at me, turned and went out the door quietly and went back to his caravan and wife. I hope he shagged her ass off when he got back there!! He never said a word about what he saw to me and I didn't either. We are still friends and every time I see him I think of how turned on he made me just by watching!! I'm so turned on just writing this I think I will squirt!!
Attached Thumbnails
WilmaJeanBHangingBoob2.jpg   WilmaJeanBLean.jpg  

Last edited by wilmajeanb; 07-11-2022 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Adding Photos
Old 07-11-2022, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timti3 View Post
Today, I found out my best friend went has seen everything of my girlfriend before me in the Sauna.

Moreover, I am a friend who saw a partner naked. However, he does not know. I got some nice pics from a hard drive. She was his first love. I loved her boobs.
It sounds like you have a couple stories share! How did your friend see your girl in the sauna and how did you find out about it?

How did you find the pics of your friend's girl? Are the pictures you posted your partner or your friend's partner that you found? Either way the pics are absolutely incredible and I hope you have more to share!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gaboosh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2022, 12:37 AM

Thanked 2,804 Times in 212 Posts

I would venture to say that most all of my lifelong friends have seen and been seen.
Hot tub and sauna while skiing, hot tub and pool time just hanging out around the homestead.
Hot springs camping and bathing in the river.
Girls naked on the boat with me and my best man on the fore and aft fishing seats.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to OPD940B For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2022, 04:52 PM

Strangely, most of my friends have seen my wife topless, 3 or 4 of them have seen her naked.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to InnocentBystanders For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2022, 02:05 PM

Thanked 16,364 Times in 1,145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnocentBystanders View Post
Strangely, most of my friends have seen my wife topless, 3 or 4 of them have seen her naked.
Why is it strangely? Now I am curious!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2022, 11:20 AM

Thanked 22,091 Times in 1,501 Posts

When you are in a swinger/nudist/naturalist/partner-swap/open relationship people seeing your partner naked is typically not an issue. When I moved in those circles I knew what everybody looked like naked and I had no issue allowing my partner to be naked, even allowing an old man to grope my ex-girlfriend's breasts just as a joke.

This becomes a lot hotter and kinkier when you're showing your partner to your more sexually conservative friends who do not move in those circles.

One instance I got a kick out of was taking a digital picture frame, loading 20 pictures of her onto an SD card and mixing in 10 nude or topless pics, and having our more conservative male friend over and seeing the picture frame shift from a picture of her at a wedding in a beautiful bridesmaid dress into a pic of her topless and blowing a kiss.

And I didn't tell either one of them that I was going to do that, so the look on their faces was amazing and while it might not be right, I got a complete kick out of exposing her.

(and yes she did get me back, big time)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ~*ghetto_star*~ For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2022, 01:55 PM

Thanked 2,623 Times in 208 Posts
Talking

My wife has not been topless or naked yet in front of our friends.
Not that the guys would object, but their ladies are not really open for that.
So not to cause any issue ... she keeps her bikini on while on holiday.

But I do remember my 1st real longtime gf.
I was 22 at the time, she just turned 19 and it was her 1st year as a member of staff of a girl scouting group.
When they went on summer camp, she asked me to join to help out with some of the heavier lifting and cooking.
There was 1 other guy, who was about 35 at the time. We knew him for a long time already, and still see both him and my ex-gf from time to time.

On the camping place, there were no indoor showers. Washing up was done in the woods where there were some water taps and some washing bowls on a table. Us 2 guys were always the 1st to wash up in the morning and the last in the evening ... so when the girls went to wash up, we were not nearby.

Till one evening, both us guys and my gf were out late to prepare a game for the next morning.
When we got back, everybody was already washed and most of the girls were already sleeping.
Only the staff was still awake and talking in the main tent.

So on returning we went to fetch our washing gear.
Our friend said, you 2 just go ahead, I'll wash up afterwards.
But to my surprise, my gf said "just come and join us ... it's already dark, so if you 2 stand on 1 side of the washing area and I on the other end, we will be fine and still be able to talk. Well if she was OK with that, who were we to disagree.

When arriving at the washing area, us boys kept at 1 side and my gf stood at the other end.
There was about 5 to 6 meters (less than 20 feet) in between us, but there was a full moon out.
When taking off her shirt and skirt, my gf stood naked at the other side.
Apparenty, she already left her undies and bra in her tent when fetching her towel and nighty.
Her pussy was pretty much hidden by the table and bowls, but due to the light of the moon, her D-cup was clearly visible from where we were standing.
And although I loved seeing her exposed to the other guy like that, I immediately told her that we could see her naked body. Without covering up, she said well I'm almost done, no use covering up now. So she continued washing up and changing her clothes while allowing us a full view of her breasts.

After we were done, she came up to us and asked us "did you enjoy the view, you naughty boys"?
We could only knod to confirm. OK she said to the other guy, in that case, please turn around for a minute, so my bf can rub my back with aftersun.
So both of them turned round and my gf took off her top again so I could rub her back (and yes my hands did slip to her breasts, just for a second ). When I was done, before she had put her top back on, she said to the other guy ... you can turn round now. As he did, she also turned round, still without her top on ... and stood topless in front of him saying ... since you already had a good look, why not a good closeup ... just don't tell the others ... she stood there for a second or 2 and then slowly lifted her arms (pushing out her D-cup) and put her top back on.

After arriving at her tent (the other guy had joined the other staff), I asked her "what was that all about"?
Well she said, you always like exposing me. So ever since I went topless and naked during our holiday in Greece last year, I kinda seem to like it ... so tonight I have fullfilled both our fantasies.
That was not the last time she went topless/naked in public, but it was the 1st and last time any of my gf ever went topless in front of a friend.
Old 08-10-2022, 04:24 PM

Thanked 1,049,217 Times in 31,458 Posts
Default I'm not sure of before me got married?

But after we did get married for a long time and life got a bit less interesting, we wanted to make a more to spice it up with sharing pleasures with special friends!
Since that time period started, I think now all of our neighbors from both of the 2 houses that we lived in has seen both of Us all exposed either inside the house or outside at the pool.
Besides that if I have over some Car buddy's or Motorcycle guys come over, my wife will come out and ask to take some pics by their machines and I'm talking with her wearing SEXY gear or Topless too! The guys don't mind it as long as they get to watch and they'll take plenty of pics too! lol
All of most of our friends as well as family have come over our house and caught my wife Topless or NUDE in the Hot tub too!
So going back to my wife's past, she told me about all the guys she went out with and the things they had done and I was mostly interested just like the title to see if I knew any of them and if they enjoyed her before me?
We found it a interesting and exciting subject to talk about at the table if you want to get turned on and horny!~
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ΚΑYΛΟ ;ΦΟΙ]

5m:47s

03-15-2009
Ashely is Absolutely Gorgeous

3m:41s

02-13-2021
487F4CB

1m:58s