One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #451  
Old 08-13-2026, 04:11 PM
EyefunJo EyefunJo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 173
Thanks: 109
Thanked 2,074 Times in 171 Posts
Default

Maybe wearing masks during the pandemic made people a bit bolder. One time while grocery shopping, I noticed a woman who looked to be around 30 to 40 years old. She had a neat short haircut and was wearing a mask that covered most of her face. She was in a yellow spaghetti strap maxi dress that looked extremely thin and clung tightly to her slender figure. She appeared quite tall at least 5’6” or 5’7”.

The air conditioning in the produce section made her cross her arms, but it was still obvious that her nipples were hard and standing out prominently. Her breasts had a really nice shape, and I couldn’t help swallowing hard a couple of times while looking at her.

As I walked around near her, I also observed her from different angles. Judging by the thin fabric of the dress and the curve of her lower back and hips, I guessed she probably wasn’t even wearing panties. There was a man with her who seemed to be her partner, so it made me wonder whether she chose this outfit herself or if her partner had asked her to wear it that way.
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to EyefunJo For This Useful Post:
  #452  
Old 08-14-2026, 08:27 AM
Fred163 Fred163 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2025
Posts: 24
Thanks: 281
Thanked 385 Times in 23 Posts
Default MIL without a bra

A wedding was coming up, and my mother-in-law asked my wife for a dress to wear for the occasion; my wife had a selection of suitable dresses available. So, my mother-in-law came over one evening, and the two women tried them on. Once they found the right dress, they sat down to discuss the details. The plan was for my mother-in-law to come to our place in the morning—since she wanted to travel to the wedding with us—and to take off her bra, as the dress had an open back and she didn't want any bra strap marks showing.

So, she arrived that morning and did as instructed. Since it was quite warm, however, my wife gave her a sleeveless top to wear. That gave me a fantastic view for the next few hours!

When she finally put on the dress, I got my first look at it. It was completely backless, a halter-neck style held by two straps around the neck, and featured deep armholes. Certain movements and turns offered a glimpse of side-boob!
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Fred163 For This Useful Post:
  #453  
Old 08-14-2026, 01:11 PM
GRITS's Avatar
GRITS GRITS is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,510
Thanks: 5,821
Thanked 30,335 Times in 3,254 Posts
Default Mrs

Mrs here,,

Never forget a situation I had in High School...

Was giving a class report in front of the class..... I ws braless, and my nips were cold from A/C ....they were rally sticking out in my tight thin shirt... all the boys were staring at me......the teacher sent me to the office because I was braless...... as I stood in front of the vice -principle as he told me to be less provocative in school,, he was staring at my nips too.....so while talking to him, I stuck my tits out as far as I could to tease him.....
__________________
..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South.. I love interacting w/ your comments! PLEASE-NO friends requests..
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
  #454  
Old 08-14-2026, 09:03 PM
Yes_Right_There's Avatar
Yes_Right_There Yes_Right_There is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2026
Posts: 68
Thanks: 119
Thanked 677 Times in 56 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
You must know that men LOVE to see a woman “accidentally “ exposing her tits! And smaller tits are easier to see looking into tops like yours- excellent choice. I am envious of your husband getting to watch you giving your shows to others. Your photos are great, and we would love to see more-
Thank you! Trust me, there are no "accidents"
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Yes_Right_There For This Useful Post:
  #455  
Old 08-15-2026, 01:46 AM
nicedude291 nicedude291 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Florida
Posts: 14
Thanks: 16
Thanked 29 Times in 16 Posts
Default Lucky

Amazing. Such a naughty tease.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Mrs here,,

Never forget a situation I had in High School...

Was giving a class report in front of the class..... I ws braless, and my nips were cold from A/C ....they were rally sticking out in my tight thin shirt... all the boys were staring at me......the teacher sent me to the office because I was braless...... as I stood in front of the vice -principle as he told me to be less provocative in school,, he was staring at my nips too.....so while talking to him, I stuck my tits out as far as I could to tease him.....
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nicedude291 For This Useful Post:
  #456  
Old 08-15-2026, 01:15 PM
GRITS's Avatar
GRITS GRITS is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,510
Thanks: 5,821
Thanked 30,335 Times in 3,254 Posts
Default nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicedude291 View Post
Amazing. Such a naughty tease.

Yes, being that young was fun....me and my sister always teased the boys......Have you read our true stories on our thread, Open -Share your wife...in nn-fiction.....that will tell the story of us.

Pic of sister in law and me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image_20260521_0026.jpg (237.8 KB, 28 views)
__________________
..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South.. I love interacting w/ your comments! PLEASE-NO friends requests..
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
  #457  
Old 08-15-2026, 06:46 PM
lafemmeemily lafemmeemily is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: california
Posts: 138
Thanks: 277
Thanked 1,571 Times in 143 Posts
Default

i was out and about in a t-shirt dress, about mid thigh length, on a day that supposedly had almost 0% chance of rain.

the forecast was wrong. there was a sudden downpour that lasted a couple minutes and then stopped. i was very close to my place of work (it was my own business) and so i was not in public in my wet t-shirt dress for more than a minute or so. i was braless and pantyless, so it was an experience. lol i did not run into any of my work neighbors.

it's one of those things that's mortifying in the moment, but after reflecting on it later, it was actually rather hot.

emily
Reply With Quote
  #458  
Old 08-25-2026, 05:58 PM
raysallx's Avatar
raysallx raysallx is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Left coast
Posts: 535
Thanks: 23,279
Thanked 6,294 Times in 532 Posts
Default unzipped

We were at a nudist resort and the weather turned cold. Everyone dressed. My wife was wearing the hoodie shown below with no bra. We went to the dance with our friends and most people were dancing with clothes on. After a while the husband of one of the couples we were with couldn't take it any longer and reached over quickly and unzipped my wife's top. I thought she would be ticked off, but instead laughed and kept dancing, her beautiful large saggers swinging freely. What a night!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nobra0266xx.jpg (90.4 KB, 16 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
  #459  
Old 08-25-2026, 09:44 PM
gbdick's Avatar
gbdick gbdick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Back in the woods
Posts: 386
Thanks: 4
Thanked 7,592 Times in 395 Posts
Default Trolling for men

Not wearing a bra is a good way of trolling for a man. I happen to have a nice set of tits so I rarely wear a bra but sometimes I need to cover up a little. But when my Hubby and I are on vacation, I like to give them a little air. I put a little dark makeup on my nipples so they show through the thin, low cut blouse I usually wear. I put on a lot of makeup, a short, tight, hip hugger skirt, strappy sandals, and walk around the town shopping with Hubby Hubby’s chastity cage key is dangling on a chain around my neck in between my boobs. It usually works. I have Hubby walk behind me. Men sometimes come up to talk to me without looking in my face. If we get on and I like what I see in their pants (I’m good at spotting a man with big equipment that I crave now) I move up close to them and whisper in their ear that they can have me and to follow me to our hotel room. I hand Hubby my purse and I explain that Hubby is Ok with it and likes to watch. 99% of the time the men are Ok with it too. When they find out I’m pantieless they are mine. We go back to our hotel room and I don’t even have to undress just pull up my blouse so they can suck on my nipples (I love that) and pull up my short skirt. Then they usually give me a good hard, quick, fucking. Hubby loves to hear me moan and pant when I have a big dick in me. After they fill me full of their cum while I’m laying there catching my breath Hubby comes over, lays between my spread legs, and licks my cum filled pussy clean. Then I wipe off, flip my skirt and blouse down, and we go out again. The only problem is I sometimes have to apply new makeup to my nipples.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shaved c*nt.jpg (14.7 KB, 9 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
  #460  
Old 08-27-2026, 07:31 AM
terriuk terriuk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 977
Thanks: 4,748
Thanked 5,816 Times in 796 Posts
Default

working from home, usually wear just a t-shirt when doing zoom calls..
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
braless


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.