uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2021, 01:05 AM

Smile two have seen wife nude on cam

Was chatting with a couple of husbands in the old yahoo chat when my wife walked out of the bathroom in the buff. So I turned the camera on and asked if they wanted to see her nude. Of course they did. They got to see her in all her glory. They obliged me with showing their wives nude on cam. The wives had no idea they had been seen in the nude by anyone else.
Old 10-06-2021, 01:12 AM

Smile two have seen wife nude on cam

Was chatting with a couple of husbands in the old yahoo chat when my wife walked out of the bathroom in the buff. So I turned the camera on and asked if they wanted to see her nude. Of course they did. They got to see her in all her glory. They obliged me with showing their wives nude on cam. The wives had no idea they had been seen in the nude by anyone else.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to morse49 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2021, 06:05 AM

Default Gorgeous

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy017 View Post
My wife had gone on a business trip and we had been texting back and forth some, and she had also been texting with her boss as to where their group was going to dinner. At one point when she was getting ready, I asked her to send me a sexy pic, which she did. But her boss and I have the same first name and she sent it to him first by mistake! She was mortified once she realized what she had done and apologized and asked him to delete it. He said he did and just laughed and told her it was an honest mistake and not to worry about it. I’d be fairly certain though that he kept the picture.
If I were her boss, I certainly wouldn't delete that photo! She's gorgeous and has amazing boobs! Lucky boss! I bet he uses the photo regularly
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bbuk59 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2021, 06:27 AM

Default Hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by postmanuk View Post
Had a fun little private UKer chat group on the redclouds site several years ago. Who remembers the world before the pandemic?

We used to once a month take a little overnight trip away somewhere in the UK. At first, I’d let a mate I chatted with in the UK know if we were in his area. If we were, I’d tip him off as to which Premier Inn or Travelodge we were in, and then give him a picture on my phone marking our ground floor room.

I’d tell him to peek through the chink in the curtain at 10.30pm, try and make sure that the misses was naked in the room, after a shower or whatever.

Well, of course, this is a little dangerous as a random bloke looking through windows is a little risky and likely to get reported or arrested.

We only got to the Mk II version, where if I knew the guy well, would meet at the bar, let him have the room key and without my wife having a clue, tell him to come along in 20 mins, look to see if the ‘do-not-disturb sign’ was hanging on the door – this was the signal that we were in the room, my wife was in her undies and blindfolded, music playing, etc – and to just let himself quietly into the room and watch

Of course, trial and error, one guy had aftershave on – a real no/no, but the second time we did it the guy got to see my wife in her undies, her bra removed, her really perky erect nipples played with and then her panties off and her darked pubed c*nt on full view

I finger fucked her, he was able to watch and take a little bit of video for me to enjoy later. She had no idea to this day – I’m sitting here with a hard on thinking about it, what might have gone wrong, etc.

I’m probably no alone in liking the idea that another guy sees my wife naked, sees her most private parts, sees her juiced up c*nt.

I know that she’s not brave enough, hasn’t got the personality to put on a show in real life, probably like 97% of all women

Perhaps after the pandemic it would be fun to try again, not very exciting I know but …..
That's hot! Good luck for future fun
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bbuk59 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2021, 04:11 AM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 114 Posts
Default A Number of Friends Have Seen Her Nude

There have been numerous times friends have seen my wife nude. Let me count the ways. (1) A number of friends have been in the hot tub nude with her. (2) At a biker rally she was entered in a fashion show wearing lingerie. All the women, including my wife and several of our friends, changed in the open floor of the lingerie shop with the women's significant others in the room. My wife wore a see-thru teddy that required her to strip naked prior to putting it on. The second nite of the show, she wore a white, fur G-string and see-thru white robe. Of course, she prepared for that outfit in the nude. (3) We were at another biker rally where 5 of us couples were going to a concert. We all got ready at the same time with showers first in a co-ed shower room with an open dressing room. So, again, she was naked in front of 8 friends there. (4) She stripped naked on a pole at another biker rally with 4 friends there for the show. (5) While in college, we were at a late night party at a house that had a swimming pool. No one was prepared with a suit that night, but about 4 couples went into the pool for a drunken late-night swim together, including my future wife. (6) She played a couples game of corn hole where the loser had to strip and stay that way the remainder of the evening. We lost, and had to stay that way for about the last two hours of the party. Of course, there were other losers that night -- so we weren't alone in our nudity.

I am including a pic of her at a campfire get-together with friends where she experienced numerous nip-slips that evening. Sorry about the pic quality, but I think you can discern that the left nipple is sneaking out. By the way, that was the same top that she wore to the concert mentioned earlier. I can't count the number of times during the concert that her boobs fell out of that top.
Attached Thumbnails
Route 66 Rally 1 (5).jpeg  
Old 11-08-2021, 08:28 AM

Default Seen naked

One night at home with some friends we were drinking to go to a party after that. At the end, everyone was drunk, almost without controlling what they were doing ... My girlfriend said that she was going to have a shower before leaving...

I was a little worried because the bathroom did not have a lock. After a while one of my friend said that he had to piss urgently and opened the bathroom door catching my girlfriend completely naked!

What a bastard, I'm sure he did it on purpose because he has liked my girlfriend for years and in the end he managed to see her naked, now he knows how her vagina and tits are... I am sure he has wanked a lot.

What surprised me the most is that my girlfriend said that she was very embarrassed but then she was very excited when fucking the following days ... has something similar happened to you?
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jamesstuart For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2021, 08:56 AM

Thanked 3,062 Times in 121 Posts

Not only naked, but she sucked a lot of their cocks, and fucked a few of them.

I'd moved to a small town where she grew up. She graduated from college and came home for the summer.

At first I didn't notice, but the guys on my softball team, a couple of guys I worked construction with that summer, and the final straw, a high school kid I coached in football all acted a little weird around me after I started dating her.

I asked her what she thought was going on and she told me.

She had sucked four of the guys on my softball team when she was in high school, and fucked one of them.

A guy I worked construction with fucked her when she was 17 and he was 29.

The high school kid got the thrill of his life when he went to the university to see his sister and found my future wife instead. She sucked him off and swallowed him three times. She was 21, he was 16.

All told, maybe a dozen guys in this little town of less than 2000 people had seen her naked.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to frodobaggins19 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2021, 11:30 AM

Default Our first experience with someone she knows

This is my first time posting here and I wanted to share one of my favourite memories of our early days showing off and the first time that my partner was caught naked by someone she knew. While I wouldn't say that is strictly a 'friend' of hers, it did kind of open the doors for future exposures.

When my partner and I were first dating in our early twenties we discovered our shared love of showing her off together. Initially we would go to nude beaches far out of town, and over time we would start getting her naked on normal clothed beaches if we could find a discrete spot and it wasn't too busy. We only ever did this when we were far from home, usually a minimum of 40 minutes drive to minimise the risk of seeing someone we knew. It was a huge rush for us having strangers see and talk to her whilst she was naked, I hadn't realised at the time how exciting it would be when it's someone she knows.

So one day we went to one of our more local beaches and were just enjoying the sun, sand and sea. The beach was quite busy and after a while I managed to convince her to follow me along the rocks that ran along the bottom of the cliff face. This particular beach has a long rocky area that runs along the cliffside about 1.5km all the way to the next beach. At low tide the space that you have to walk on and stretch out is quite large and it's easy to find a spot to yourself. After walking about a third of the way we dumped our things on top of some rocks back near the cliff wall, and after a couple of drinks we both stripped off and headed into the water.

The great thing about this part of the beach is that people still walk along this rock path, and on a busy day like this people were coming past every few minutes. There is also a walking trail at the top of the cliff with lookouts dotted along the way, so people would be able to see us down on the rocks and in the water, but not be able to make out very much other than the fact that we were naked.

After swimming for a while, she decides to head back up onto the rocks and sunbathe for a bit. I had deliberately left our towels and clothes and drinks bag as far from the water as possible to prolong her naked walk back. A couple of people did have a long stare as they walked past but no one stopped for more than a few seconds. I had expected her to pull her swimsuit back on, so looking back after a few more minutes of swimming I was surprised to see that not only was she still naked, but she was standing and talking to two fully clothed guys.

From where I was in the water I could see them side on as they spoke to her. One tall rather muscular guy had a bunch of tattoos over his arms, legs and neck, and the other guy was a bit shorter, nothing much stood out about him. She made no effort to hide her body as she chatted with them, eventually even half sitting on one of the rocks with her legs slightly parted. I stayed in the water for the duration, partly because I didn't want to interrupt and scare them off, and partly because I was rock hard watching my girlfriend's naked body being examined by these two people. Obviously we had spoken with strangers on nude beaches before, but it's slightly different when you're all naked. There's such a power dynamic when the other two people are wearing clothes, and she's there with her body completely on show. A few times they glanced in my direction, but with sunglasses on and only my head and shoulders above the water it was easy enough to make it look like I wasn't paying attention (I think).

Finally they started walking off in the direction that they were heading and I made my way out of the water and back to where Sarah was sitting. I remember that the sun had dried her skin completely by this point, but she was still half sitting on the rock in a way that held her legs partly open, and once I was standing in front of her as close as they had been I could easily see how wet she had become.

That's when she dropped the bombshell on me. She knew the guy with the tattoos through her job. At this time she was working at a café at a nearby mall, and had a lot of regulars who worked at all of the nearby shops. That particular guy was quite memorable given the tattoos and that he was in the café at least once a day. She had recognised him instantly she said, but it was only when she took off her sunglasses that he had suddenly realised who she was. She said he had called her by name and even asked if she was the barista from the café that she worked at. I could not believe that she had been standing naked in front of this guy for close to ten minutes while they chatted. She even told me that she had sit back on the rock with her legs parted deliberately to give him a better view.

I asked her what it had felt like, and she said at first it was a massive shock. She was used to people coming up and chatting to us while naked at the beach, but it was always a bit of a thrill when the stranger was clothed. She said that the moment she recognised him she felt instantly embarrassed and had to resist the urge to cover up, but once she realised he had already seen everything she kind of relaxed and started to enjoy it. His friend was apparently much less discrete, and spent most of the conversation silently staring at her up and down.

In the weeks following the tattoo guy would come to her café at least twice on the days that he was working and strike up a conversation. Sometimes he would have a friend/co-worker with him and she could tell by the way they would look at her that he had told them all about it. He even asked for her number a few times and seemed really determined to take her out for a drink. It was such a turn on knowing that this stranger had seen my girlfriend completely nude and would get to remember that every time he saw her at work.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
Old 11-23-2021, 04:38 PM

I don’t have a girlfriend/partner/wife, but I am the “friend” that has seen many girlfriends/wives in sexual photos.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WifeCollector For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2021, 06:10 AM

Default Sister in law

I love showing my wife off. I have a swingers account and post pics and vids of us on there. Gets me off when a picture gets ‘liked’ so I’m sure people I know have come across our profile. Drunk and high with my brother in law one time and he discovers my account open on my phone and flicks thru the pics and says me and (wife’s sister) have an account too. So I see their pics. Next morning we obviously feel the guilt and block each other from seeing our profiles. However I remember their username and guessed his pass so now I can look in anytime and see convos. Turns out she loves massive dicks and I messaged them on my male account and have exchanged a few pics without them knowing it’s me…
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Tumbler2002 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
tumblr ob1kdg1iDS1uifkqn

1m:18s

08-13-2016
Busty Milf strips in the garden

6m:23s

12-02-2015
1cg

0m:51s