Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2020, 06:45 PM

Thanked 5,876 Times in 495 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinly View Post
#42 - I would stop her unless I was smashed too... Then it is anyone's guess.
I have to ask... why?
Old 10-30-2020, 03:09 PM

Thanked 3,625 Times in 552 Posts
Default Q43

I haven’t posted a question in a while because I had run out of ideas. This question is inspired by another thread.

You share photos of your wife with a younger man. The younger man then shares with his younger brother, who shares with his frat. The photos include full nudity with no facial blurring.

You are now concerned about the number of people with access and you want the flash drive back from the younger brother.

Would you offer more explicit photos of your wife to the older brother in exchange for the flash drive and his word there are no more copies?

My answer: No. I don’t trust either one of them. I think I would get the flash drive back, but not the numerous copies made. I would assume most everyone in the frat has a copy and if I share more photos, they will have copies of them as well.
Old 10-31-2020, 05:08 AM

Thanked 6,281 Times in 871 Posts
Default Q43

Good to see the questions again.

Would you offer more explicit photos of your wife to the older brother in exchange for the flash drive and his word there are no more copies?

No. Pretty clear anything shared will be shared by all. I’m not sure what getting the flash drive back will do since in the digital world they all have copies. I’d ask for it back, but offer nothing in return. If I get it fine. If not, oh well.

At this point all her pictures are out there. If the don’t find her hot, no one is sharing. If they do share then part of me finds it very exciting that a bunch of college guys are turned on by her and most likely jerking off while thinking about fucking her. I don’t know that I let her know, but she may also find it hot she’s causing all those young cocks to get hard.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2020, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
You and your wife/gf are hanging out with some close friends. You have been playing silly drinking games and your wife/gf is seriously drunk.

The guys start teasing her, trying to get her to do a strip tease. In normal circumstances, she would not do this in front of these people.

Surprisingly she quickly has her shirt off and is dancing around in her bra. Everyone, even the wives are cheering her on.

Would you let her strip completely nude knowing that she is probably going to be really embarrassed/humiliated when she sobers up, or will you step in and stop her?

My answer: I will chalk up the alcohol to plausible deniability and let her go as far as she wants. If she regrets it later, she has no one to blame but herself and I can say that she was really enjoying it. I would even have the photos to prove it.
I would definitely let her continue. And as someone else mentioned, take pictures (without being too obvious).
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to outlaw53 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2020, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
I haven’t posted a question in a while because I had run out of ideas. This question is inspired by another thread.

You share photos of your wife with a younger man. The younger man then shares with his younger brother, who shares with his frat. The photos include full nudity with no facial blurring.

You are now concerned about the number of people with access and you want the flash drive back from the younger brother.

My answer: No. I don’t trust either one of them. I think I would get the flash drive back, but not the numerous copies made. I would assume most everyone in the frat has a copy and if I share more photos, they will have copies of them as well.
Agree with the others. If I did not want her pictures shared and spread then I would just demand the drive back and would never share with this person again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to outlaw53 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2020, 09:36 PM

Thanked 5,876 Times in 495 Posts

Nope. Broken trust is not repairable with me.
Old 11-11-2020, 02:15 PM

Thanked 8,938 Times in 976 Posts
Default Q-43

Nope. I would make sure he knew that I might have shared more with him until he fucked it up and broke my trust. I wouldn't bother getting getting the flash drive back because it would do no good.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2020, 07:25 PM

Thanked 3,615 Times in 352 Posts
Default Q43

Hell no. I would invite the one I trusted with the original flash drive out to a round up on my ranch where we brand and castrate cattle. After he spent a day watching me cut balls off cattle then he would be privy to the shooting we do at the end of a round up. I have a range on my ranch and after a round up all the guys (and a few of the girls) all shoot cans, bottles, exploding targets and stuff. I would do a couple demonstrations on how I can hit a 12" target off my horse with my .30-30 lever action with open sights at 250 yards, how I can with the same rifle hit the same target at 500 yards from a supported prone position, and how I can hit a 12" gong at 1,000 yards with a bolt action from a supported prone position. That one is cool because I fire the shot, take off my ear protection and say "I guess I missed." About that time you hear the bullet hit the target. If I am using knock down targets, you fire the shot and there is a delay, you see it fall and there is a delay, then you hear the clang. Then I would tell him that it is his problem to get the flash drive back and make sure everyone deleted everything. No direct threats, just some intimidation. Trust me, a bunch of real cowboys can be intimidating. Trust me, gang bangers who scare everyone else are scared of us. About 20 years ago a local gang banger ****d the 16 year old daughter of a local rancher. The local small town law enforcement dismissed the aftermath as "rival gang violence" and said they were "unable to find those responsible" but I will say that since that event not a single rancher or family member has been messed with by gang members or tweakers in our area.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:05 PM

Thanked 3,625 Times in 552 Posts
Default Q44

Question provided by BaconBot:

Would you rather take your SO to a packed nude beach for an hour, or spend the whole weekend camping naked but it’s just the two of you?
Old 11-29-2020, 11:02 PM

Thanked 2,066 Times in 114 Posts

Would you rather take your SO to a packed nude beach for an hour, or spend the whole weekend camping naked but it’s just the two of you?

Answer: I would take my wife to a nude beach. 100%. I can be nude with her any time but to watch other men admiring her nude beauty would be a boost to my cuck tendencies

Tags
fantasy, query

Free Videos - Updated Daily
Desi Tamil Arab 54

3m:27s

08-20-2013
SpyShower

4m:13s

07-10-2022
478d14ce681e5

2m:35s

04-04-2009