One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #431  
Old 06-21-2019, 05:45 PM
Everard Everard is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 489
Thanks: 581
Thanked 6,091 Times in 450 Posts
Default

Great story. Eagerly looking forward to Part 2.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
  #432  
Old 06-22-2019, 01:36 AM
Rogerpodacter Rogerpodacter is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 36
Thanks: 238
Thanked 698 Times in 36 Posts
Default

Very hot. She sounds gorgeous. Looking forward to the next part!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rogerpodacter For This Useful Post:
  #433  
Old 07-03-2019, 08:31 AM
Gnome72141 Gnome72141 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 34
Thanked 19,626 Times in 1,409 Posts
Default

Yesterday evening, my wife's sister dropped her kid off for a sleepover. (My wife was gone.)

While her sister was going on and on about the 1001 things she thought I needed to know about her kid for the night, I was sitting/leaning on a box outside. Somehow, it was wet and it soaked the back of my shorts. I started heading inside to change while she was still talking and she followed me.

We get into the bedroom, and I interrupted her to say that I was going to change my wet shorts. She somehow managed to fit in a "whatever" and kept talking without missing a beat.

I took off my shorts and she stared at my underwear while talking. I said, "My underwear is soaked, too." She kept talking.

I took my underwear off, too. She stared like a deer in headlights but kept talking. I got hard and I said, "Ooops, sorry," She managed to fit in, "It happens," while still blabbing about how to brush her kid's teeth.

I got dressed and we went back downstairs. She was still talking.

Finally, she stopped talking to take a breath, and THEN I think she realized what had just happened. Suddenly, she said, "Okay, that's it. I have to go," and ran out of the house down to her car.
Reply With Quote
  #434  
Old 07-04-2019, 12:03 AM
FREDBARNES FREDBARNES is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 136
Thanks: 1,157
Thanked 1,328 Times in 130 Posts
Default

This is a really tame story but hoping there will be more down the line.

Was at a dinner with the so's side. I would never have paid a seconds thought to one of the woman's dress.

This one is odd as at times it feels like she is sending signals, then at others is a cold fish.

Was rather plain & boring except I started noticing when she was talking to me she kept having to hold it shut.

Later on she was sitting & a leg show she gave. A Nice Sikly creamy leg at that.

Sadly she left soon after.

Hope to see her soon in a less crowded setting & hope its on one of her signaly days.

If more develops I will LYK & if somehow I can get pics :-)
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FREDBARNES For This Useful Post:
  #435  
Old 07-07-2019, 06:08 AM
piecenick piecenick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,354
Thanks: 171
Thanked 28,846 Times in 1,392 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRMA_35 View Post
I would like to thing I was his motivation.... but I guess we will never know. I had a nice tight body back them, I guess I couldn't blame him if that was the case.
Maybe, maybe not. My daughter worked her way through college as a fashion model, tall and beautiful. She thought she was home alone and walked right in the laundry room naked to get something out of the dryer, she didn't know I was in there. It startled us both, she just turned and ran back to her room, I was upset and embarrassed, not turned on.
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
  #436  
Old 07-07-2019, 09:44 AM
naaktstel naaktstel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 824
Thanks: 6,204
Thanked 9,353 Times in 952 Posts
Default

@piecenick: don't you think it's weird that you or your daughter are embarrassed seeing each other naked?You have changed her diapers and, who know, she will do the same for you later.

Being more open means accepting each other, both by spirit and by body. So act normal!
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
  #437  
Old 07-07-2019, 10:17 AM
piecenick piecenick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,354
Thanks: 171
Thanked 28,846 Times in 1,392 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
@piecenick: don't you think it's weird that you or your daughter are embarrassed seeing each other naked?You have changed her diapers and, who know, she will do the same for you later.

Being more open means accepting each other, both by spirit and by body. So act normal!
LOL, I hope not. My daughter and I have a great relationship, we are business partners and have a lot of mutual respect. Being embarrassed by that event was natural reaction.
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
  #438  
Old 07-08-2019, 11:06 PM
nectcouple's Avatar
nectcouple nectcouple is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 1,033
Thanks: 38,895
Thanked 9,160 Times in 993 Posts
Default Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
LOL, I hope not. My daughter and I have a great relationship, we are business partners and have a lot of mutual respect. Being embarrassed by that event was natural reaction.
Yup. Unless you've been exposed to it as a lifestyle, in the good old US of A it is natural to be embarrassed in most instances. Even if it IS your lifestyle, you'd never let it be known, because most people would think your family were a bunch of perverts. Even nudists are looked down upon. (I know. I've been there.)
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
  #439  
Old 07-09-2019, 02:46 AM
naaktstel naaktstel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 824
Thanks: 6,204
Thanked 9,353 Times in 952 Posts
Default

I don't think it's natural, it's learned.
I find it weird that you would not be embarrassed when she saw you being violent, all depending on the circumstances
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
  #440  
Old 07-13-2019, 04:43 PM
IRMA_35 IRMA_35 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 29
Thanks: 1
Thanked 973 Times in 41 Posts
Default

Uncle Franks - Frank and Beans.

My Aunt Deb married Frank when she was 20. Things started off well, Frank had a decent job in construction and Deb was a stay at home mom that had a little sewing business (making curtains and stuff I guess?)

Anyways, when Frank was around 40 he had an accident at work (fell off a road), and that pretty much was the last time he worked. He started drinking "because of the pain" and never really stopped... in fact, it only got worse.

He'd pretty much start drinking from the time he got up and would only stop when he would pass out.

Every year Aunt Deb would have a little family reunion at her house. Uncle Frank would usually stay to himself out in the garage or down in the basement...

It was always a great time. This year was no different. As the evening was rounding down, most people had already left. A couple of my girl cousins (who were going to stay the night with me) and my mom stayed behind and swam in the pool with my Aunt Deb. As we're all swimming around, Uncle Frank wonders outside and starts causing a bit of a scene (making perverted comments.) My aunt got out of the pool to try and talk him into going back inside.

Aunt Debbie was probably about 40 years old at the time. She was pretty, a tiny bit chunky, with tons of curves. She was probably 5'8, maybe 160 lbs, and big ol melons.

Anyways, she gets out of the pool trying to calm him down... He gets behind her and wraps his arms around her and starts swaying, trying to get her to dance with him. She complies... Then he grabs the top of the suit and yanks it down, revealing her massive melons. She gets PISSED!!!! He knows he's about to die, and stumbles back into the house.

About an hour or so passes, and here comes drunk old uncle Frank in his swimming trunks. We're all out of the pool and are just lounging around talking. He tries talking us all into getting back into the pool with him, but nobody complies. He starts getting all pissy, so Aunt Deb gets back into the pool with him. At this point mom has had enough of Frank, and tells us girls to start getting ready to head out. We already dry, so we're slidding our clothes back over our bikini's/swimsuits.. Aunt Debbie tries getting out of the pool to hug us all goodbye.

Uncle Frank is standing by the stairs, and keeps try to pull down her suit again. Aunt Debbie is pretty pissed, and refuses to get out of the pool until he gets out first. As he starts climbing the stairs to get out of the pool, she reaches out and yanks down his swimming trunks, exposing his junk for all of us girls to see.... Turns out Uncle Frank isn't packing much heat, it barely stuck out an inch just the head stuck out.) My mom starts laughing her ass off, which promptly gets us all rolling. Uncle Frank gets pissed off and runs into to the house...

Deb giggles, and tells us goodbye, before running into the house after Frank.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
non fiction


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.