One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #421  
Old 05-17-2015, 11:32 AM
sirrendre sirrendre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 704
Thanks: 10,172
Thanked 30,562 Times in 745 Posts
Default

Poor quality pictures, but I like how she is truly embarrassed at being photographed in this compromising position. Plus, it looks like she is about to get an intimate shave, or maybe already has.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MVC-030F.JPG (49.0 KB, 361 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-031F.JPG (52.5 KB, 303 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-034F.JPG (51.5 KB, 333 views)
Reply With Quote
  #422  
Old 05-24-2015, 11:14 PM
sirrendre sirrendre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 704
Thanks: 10,172
Thanked 30,562 Times in 745 Posts
Default hogtied

women in tight bondage - some from other OCC threads.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg attachment12.jpg (731.2 KB, 455 views)
File Type: jpg 0587244230.jpg (3.46 MB, 614 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_mm2g0lZdio1qdltsqo1_1280.jpg (94.1 KB, 392 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_muo42h2Zze1srdxebo1_1280.jpg (182.8 KB, 349 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_mjcxqz9mEH1r2iv4fo8_1280.jpg (102.8 KB, 228 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_mijk8ameQb1s0frw0o1_500.jpg (45.5 KB, 463 views)
Reply With Quote
  #423  
Old 05-25-2015, 07:44 AM
big bear big bear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 165
Thanks: 3,013
Thanked 273 Times in 132 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirrendre View Post
I should apologize to the mods for the repeated Pro Pics violations. Honestly, I look hard for watermarks and never post anything I know or assume is pro.
all i can say about the barbed wire ect, ouch
Reply With Quote
  #424  
Old 05-26-2015, 12:56 PM
sirrendre sirrendre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 704
Thanks: 10,172
Thanked 30,562 Times in 745 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by big bear View Post
all i can say about the barbed wire ect, ouch
Yeah, I almost didn't post that one -- it falls a bit outside my comfort zone -- but I hate to break up a set.

Speaking of which, below are pix obviously from the same set that I have found in different places and reunited. The first one, which is classic and posted frequently, can be found in different versions -- the picture is often flipped for some unknown reason, and in a popular version, the blindfold is removed and a surprised-looking woman's face is Photoshopped in. For a long time I thought they were different photos, then I thought the blindfolded version was the fake, but now I'm fully convinced this is the real original version.

I imagine there are more in this series. If anyone has more I would like to see them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bestbd01.jpg (43.6 KB, 852 views)
File Type: jpg bestbond0`14.jpg (102.7 KB, 562 views)
File Type: jpg bestbond0102.jpg (70.3 KB, 626 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to sirrendre For This Useful Post:
  #425  
Old 05-27-2015, 01:22 PM
sirrendre sirrendre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 704
Thanks: 10,172
Thanked 30,562 Times in 745 Posts
Default

After the previous post I got to wondering whether I might have more of this beauty. Looking through my blindfolded bondage folders I found these. Can't be positive but I think they are all the same woman. Maybe I'll discover more if I go through no-blindfold folders.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fdd01.JPG (190.9 KB, 354 views)
File Type: jpg fdd02.JPG (185.0 KB, 498 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_msamx3W1hl1qdltsqo1_1280.jpg (146.6 KB, 492 views)
Reply With Quote
  #426  
Old 05-27-2015, 04:58 PM
ModelT-MsDollie ModelT-MsDollie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NW Boonies, Floriduuu
Posts: 2,050
Thanks: 27,312
Thanked 11,755 Times in 1,752 Posts
Default

Most of these gals are beautiful. Almost a shame to tie them up.
I really love the outdoor bondage photos. I always imagine finding them that way all alone.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
  #427  
Old 05-27-2015, 06:35 PM
danwhi's Avatar
danwhi danwhi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 875
Thanks: 27,420
Thanked 45,620 Times in 887 Posts
Default Helpless

Just a few to enjoy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hplss1.JPG (540.8 KB, 522 views)
File Type: jpg hplss2.jpg (877.0 KB, 359 views)
File Type: jpg hplss4.jpg (217.7 KB, 1294 views)
File Type: jpg hplss5.jpg (1.83 MB, 336 views)
File Type: jpg hplss6.JPG (2.92 MB, 218 views)
File Type: jpg hplss7.jpg (3.62 MB, 999 views)
File Type: jpg hplss8.jpg (2.58 MB, 813 views)

Last edited by spacecake; 03-14-2022 at 06:01 AM. Reason: *****watermarked picture removed*****
Reply With Quote
The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to danwhi For This Useful Post:
  #428  
Old 05-28-2015, 02:54 AM
cath44000 cath44000 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 15
Thanks: 71
Thanked 371 Times in 20 Posts
Default My personnal french slave Julia

How do you like her ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo1432705456484.jpg (2.76 MB, 387 views)
File Type: jpg photo14327hhh05454739.jpg (910.1 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg photo1432705456jj148.jpg (1.24 MB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg photo1432705456148.jpg (2.40 MB, 243 views)
Reply With Quote
  #429  
Old 06-04-2015, 10:19 PM
4andy4 4andy4 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 103
Thanks: 4,692
Thanked 225 Times in 79 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danwhi View Post
Enjoy!
Would love to see the roll rack from the other side
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 4andy4 For This Useful Post:
  #430  
Old 06-05-2015, 04:05 AM
inplainview inplainview is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 36
Thanks: 18
Thanked 955 Times in 37 Posts
Default A little tied up right now

Just a few,
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bondage, bound, embarassed, humiliated, naked, restrained, slave training, surprise, tied


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.