Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2022, 04:12 PM

Default Couple

Couple

Spend a good couple hours at a big resort this past Sunday. It was a really busy day, lots to see but one couple really stood out.

I was sitting in the footbath and first noticed them walking in. From here you have a good overview of the resort

The woman walked in first. I would guess her to be mid 30s, she strolled around completely naked only holding a small bag. What stood out immediately was her enormous breast implants. It was literally like two melons placed on her body. She was lookin around and walked in my direction, placing herself right across from me in the footbath. She leaned back and sat with her legs open a bit. We made eyecontact and said hi.

I didn’t have to make a big effort to look over her body.
She was curvy, but no cellulite or fat and had a full tan. She was sitting not very modest and i was able to see her smooth slit very clear and saw she had a shiny piercing with a pink pendant hanging out from it.

She wore her sunglasses even tho we were inside. She had a nice face, big lips, full make-up, her blonde hair in a ponytail.

A minute later a man approached the footbath. The woman reacted “ah you’re finally ready? He chuckled and stood there for a while. He too has a deep all over tan and no bodyhair, he was a bit older, maybe late 40’s and pretty good shape. Wat was very noticeable that he sported a silver cockring around his shaft and balls and Prince Albert piercing.

He said something about getting some water and walked away.

Then an older couple and a two younger girls joined the footbath, all with towels wrapped around them.

The man returned, I could see all eyes were on his big cock, there wasn’t really space so he awkwardly walked in - his cock swinging close to their faces - and sat next to the woman. The way they were now both sitting with legs slightly open and piercings on full display was really imposing and exhibitionist.

Later on i went into a small sauna, the same woman was laying on the top bench, legs in M shape and leaning on her elbows. The man was not there. it was busy so the only place to sit was at here feet.

This specific sauna has a large window overlooking the lawn, so lots of natural light coming in. What happened next was pretty curious, the woman started stretching her legs, first just stretching one leg vertical then bending both legs and swinging backwards so here entire slit and ass was visible to me (and maybe the rest of the sauna)

They way I was seated I didn’t have to try very hard to get a nice peek, her clitpiercing now very visible.
I placed my towel strategically to hide my erection.

This “show” went on for a few minutes. Stretching her legs in every way imaginable, even completely spread cross-legged for a few seconds.

Out of the four other people in the sauna two older men were now also watching.
She either didn’t care or liked the attention.
It was obvious she was showing off. And she didn’t mind people looking.

After her little stretching session she became very talkative to me, talking about the different saunas so goes to. And her yoga routine, also explaining why doing yoga and stretching in heat is better.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Goodfella87 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2022, 10:30 PM

Post Swiss Hammam

It's winter in Geneva, so I went to the sauna on the lake twice so far. The most recent visit was last Monday and it was more crowded than I have seen in a while. Mondays are probably more crowded because entry is only CHF 15.-, whereas it is CHF 20 on other nights. Anyway, I was meeting an ex-girlfriend there (always better to go with someone if you just want to relax) so I was in the Hammam part waiting in the semi-dark steam on one of the built-in benches along the wall. While there, I noticed a few different younger women with healthy breasts but wearing a thong, which is not really what one should be doing in the Hammam. Anyway, one near the door pulled a guy on the arm who had just walked in. I couldn't tell if they already knew each other - for some reason it didn't look like it, and I got the idea she wanted him to be a barrier between her and some guy on her left.

Anyway, my ex-girlfriend finally showed up so we went to the corner where we could lay out on the bench and scrub each other with the olive soap and brush I usually bring. During this process, I noticed the lady scrubbing herself at first, and finally pulling off her thong. Then, at some point, I guess she took a cue from us and was washing this guy's back as he lay further down the same bench. While massaging my scrub partner, I did her sphincter and slipped my fingers into her slot. She likes that. I think I may have inspired the two people on our bench, as it seemed they were really massaging and scrubbing each other. I mean, we swapped so that we could do each other, but I think they took twice as long. Though I couldn't see too well - and I wasn't really trying to gawk - I was happy that we somehow inspired some people to do more than just sit there in the hammam and spash some water on each other half-heartedly. I will keep my eyes open for them.

Meanwhile, one of the other well-endowed young ladies in a thong bathed herself in a corner and left alone. I hope she finds someone to bathe with - it's more fun and you can get your back much more easily. ;-)

The rest of the time was spent going rotating between the sauna, the lake, and the steam bath. It was a pretty good, mostly younger crowd, so it was good to see that the place has some business from people who will probably live long enough to keep coming back over the years.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2022, 10:51 PM

Post Baden-Baden Advent calendar

After the sauna in Switzerland on Monday, my ex-girlfriend and I went to Baden-Baden for her first trip in a few years. Because of COVID, the following were still in effect:
- No brush massage available
- Only half of the building was open (I peeked at the other half and all the pools were drained dry)
- Your 30 Euros got you unlimited time, though (no 3-hour limit), up to closing time, of course

It was a somewhat crowded Saturday (we got there around Noon), but I noticed that the hot air rooms (not a sauna, but the "Irish" part of the "Roman-Irish" baths) were much cooler than normal. I guess because of the energy shortage, they are cutting down on the heat used. The "hot" room was only 44 C, which is not even a hot day back home. Anyway, the steam rooms were as hot as ever, because they are heated by naturally hot water from a hot spring. So, that was good. And the pools of various temperatures seemed about right, and the pool with the aerators was aerating.

The crowd was a mix of people, but they seemed more local than my last visit this past summer, which seemed to have young tourists. I saw one couple who had almost the same body - both muscular and solidly built, with the only difference being that he had male junk and she had a pronounced set of breasts. Her hair was even closely shaved on the sides and very short on top - almost a blonde crew-cut. Besides my Japanese ex-girlfriend, only saw a few other asians while we were in there - one lady probably not much younger than me with a rather Central Asian look, and one younger, thinner lady who looked East Asian, with medium-sized breasts that stood out nicely and a completely shaved nether region. I didn't get to see her much, and the other lady entered just before us and left long before - maybe it was their first time and they didn't know how to enjoy the place. There were also several groups of middle-aged women, all with very sizeable breasts. I don't know if they were friends from somewhere or what, but one group spoke English and I took them to be American, while the others I could not tell. There were also a few gay couples there; middle-aged European men, it seemed. No Africans - I have only ever seen a few - nor Black North Americans (sometimes they are there). I do find it funny, though, how people wear their glasses - I guess they don't want to miss anything. :-D

After about 4 hours, we dressed and headed out, noting that the line to buy tickets was long and included about a half-dozen more Asians, so that was good, I think. Then it was off to the Christmas markets...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2022, 07:38 AM

I was once on a business trip in Stuttgart (Germany) and went to a naked spa there (sauna is obviously fully nude in Germany but here also the pools were to be used without without clothing and there was a nice sundeck outside).

There were so many hot young women around, most of them fully shaved, I felt like in heaven. Especially since I was there on my own, without my wife, and in a town far away from home. So I was basically always on the watch for hot women going into a sauna and then I’d follow them maybe 5 minutes later so I could enjoy their sweating fully nude bodies. I ended up wanking multiple times that day.

Number 1: I went swimming in one of the pools. Next to me there was a young couple clearly making out. They noticed that I am watching and gave me a nice smile. So I jerked off while being in the pool. I am sure they knew.

Number 2: I followed a group of girls (maybe around 20 yrs old) into a sauna and got a good glimpse of all their boobs and pussies. They then left but walked around outside of the sauna naked before taking a shower. I could see them through a small window I was sitting next to but they could only see my head if anything at all. At some point I was alone in the sauna and then took the opportunity to jerk off while staring at their small firm boobs and nicely shaven pussies while they were fully unaware.

Number 3: there was one rather shy but big boobed girl which I tried to see fully naked for quite some time that day. I eventually managed to do so during an „Aufguss“ ceremony. Afterwards, she and her boyfriend went into a hot tub. I followed them, sat next to her (like 1 m at most away from her) and since there were some massaging jets one could not see what was going on underwater so I had some fun.

Number 4: I was relaxing on a sunbed wrapped into my bathrobe. On the other side of the area a lady with a nice landing strip layed down also in her bathrobe but I could see her nicely groomed pussy because she did not care or did not manage to hide it. So I jerked off with small movements hidden under my bathrobe.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nnthrowawaymail For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2022, 02:06 AM

Thanked 13,854 Times in 687 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnthrowawaymail View Post
I was once on a business trip in Stuttgart (Germany) and went to a naked spa there (sauna is obviously fully nude in Germany but here also the pools were to be used without without clothing and there was a nice sundeck outside).

There were so many hot young women around, most of them fully shaved, I felt like in heaven. Especially since I was there on my own, without my wife, and in a town far away from home. So I was basically always on the watch for hot women going into a sauna and then I’d follow them maybe 5 minutes later so I could enjoy their sweating fully nude bodies. I ended up wanking multiple times that day.

Number 1: I went swimming in one of the pools. Next to me there was a young couple clearly making out. They noticed that I am watching and gave me a nice smile. So I jerked off while being in the pool. I am sure they knew.

Number 2: I followed a group of girls (maybe around 20 yrs old) into a sauna and got a good glimpse of all their boobs and pussies. They then left but walked around outside of the sauna naked before taking a shower. I could see them through a small window I was sitting next to but they could only see my head if anything at all. At some point I was alone in the sauna and then took the opportunity to jerk off while staring at their small firm boobs and nicely shaven pussies while they were fully unaware.

Number 3: there was one rather shy but big boobed girl which I tried to see fully naked for quite some time that day. I eventually managed to do so during an „Aufguss“ ceremony. Afterwards, she and her boyfriend went into a hot tub. I followed them, sat next to her (like 1 m at most away from her) and since there were some massaging jets one could not see what was going on underwater so I had some fun.

Number 4: I was relaxing on a sunbed wrapped into my bathrobe. On the other side of the area a lady with a nice landing strip layed down also in her bathrobe but I could see her nicely groomed pussy because she did not care or did not manage to hide it. So I jerked off with small movements hidden under my bathrobe.
sounds like a good way to get arrested
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to laylak For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2022, 08:22 AM

Default pretty disgusting behaviour

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylak View Post
sounds like a good way to get arrested
There are clubs for that type of thing, the idea of sitting in water that this perv has cum in is pretty disgusting
, lots of family attend these places too
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jasahern33222 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2022, 10:34 AM

Default Do women climax from pool water jets?

A few days ago I spent a couple of hours at a large spa outside of town. The sauna section had an outdoor area with a few pools that had those underwater water jets at different heights of the pool walls. I could often see women standing close to the wall with their front facing a point where there was a water jet located around crotch height of an average person. I wonder if it is common for women to look for those points in order to get sexually aroused and perhaps even climax. Any views/stories/impressions are welcome (I know that those water jets can be found in clothed areas too but maybe being naked increases the excitement).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clnns97 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2022, 02:03 PM

Default New england

Does anyone know of a coed spa in the new england area. My wife and I would like to try one. There was one in Saugus Ma. but it is now men only.
Old 12-22-2022, 04:11 PM

Thanked 1,984 Times in 110 Posts
Default Water Jets

Some years ago i visited the Thermen am Europa Centre in Berlin. I believe it is closed now.

As the main part of the complex was a large salt-water swimming pool and as nobody told me I couldn't, I wore my swimming goggles.

I was able to observe that many women did indeed position themselves so that the underwater jets, which were very powerful, played on their pussies.

They would hold themselves there for several minutes and drift away when satisfied. Some couples would also take advantage of the jets with the guy holding his partner while she enjoyed the facilities!

The goggles allowed me to see how much covert sexual activity took place with much stroking, fingering and very intimate cuddling going on.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stackman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2022, 06:49 PM

Thanked 3,268 Times in 448 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackman View Post
Some years ago i visited the Thermen am Europa Centre in Berlin. I believe it is closed now.

As the main part of the complex was a large salt-water swimming pool and as nobody told me I couldn't, I wore my swimming goggles.

I was able to observe that many women did indeed position themselves so that the underwater jets, which were very powerful, played on their pussies.

They would hold themselves there for several minutes and drift away when satisfied. Some couples would also take advantage of the jets with the guy holding his partner while she enjoyed the facilities!

The goggles allowed me to see how much covert sexual activity took place with much stroking, fingering and very intimate cuddling going on.

Fiction this is non fiction thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to badrus For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
65e108a7

1m:00s

03-12-2023
segment2

8m:06s

08-27-2018
Hidden Toilet Masturbation

2m:36s

09-07-2005