uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2018, 08:24 PM

Thanked 9,759 Times in 188 Posts

Over the past few days the weather where we live remained fairly good, even though it wasn’t as hot as it has been. Last Wednesday it was warm enough to sit on our balcony, so after work my wife changed into her bikini top and we went outside. It wasn’t long before I had undone the strap holding her bikini up, and over the next couple of minutes the bikini would slowly slide down every time she moved. Very nice to see her breasts become slowly exposed like that! I have attached three pictures to this post so you can see what I mean.

Unfortunatly we couldn’t send any pics to our friend, since he was still on holiday with his family. I actually don’t really like the fact we need his attendance and cooperation in order to expose my wife, so I asked her if she would like to walk the dogs in a forest nearby, without a bra or bikini under her top. She acted somewhat ashamed after I asked her to go bra-less in a place where others could see her, but ultimately she did agree.

After we arrived at the forest I kept complimenting her about the way her breasts and nipples showed through her blouse, and after some time (and after making sure nobody could see her) she pulled up her blouse just long enough for me to take a picture of her naked breasts. And after that she gave me a couple of nice views down her blouse when she attended to the dog.

Before leaving home she was somewhat embaressed about going out without a bra and with her nipples pooking through her top, but after we had been in the forest for half an hour or so she got used to it. She even agreed to drive by a local McDonalds on the return trip from the forest, in order to get a milkshake. She still wasn’t wearing a bra, and I am sure a lot of people must have seen her erect nipples through the thin blouse. You will find 5 pictures below this post, illustrating this story.

Today our friend returned from his holiday, apparently he has had a great time with his family. After some chatting we agreed he will visit us tomorrow, and if the weather remains fair we will probably BBQ. This evening my wife and I were making a puzzle, and since we were chatting with our friend and I knew he had missed seeing her exposed I asked her to remove her bra and blouse so she was only wearing a blue top. I took a couple of pictures showing her like that, and of course I made sure one of her breasts was fully visible with the other one almost fully exposed. She allowed me to send the last two pictures below this post. She actually didn’t even look at the pictures all too well: it seems she is now fairly used to me sending pictures of her with one of her breasts fully visible and doesn’t mind anymore. As long as one of her beautiful breasts is a tiny little bit covered as in the last pictures below this post I can be sure she allows me to send it. I think it’s great she is now willing to do that! Needless to say our friend was very complimentary indeed.

So tomorrow our friend will visit us and we will BBQ. In Holland BBQ actually something special, since the weather is usually not good enough to do that, so I am sure we will have a good time. I do hope the weather will be warm and my wife will wear her bikini: although she will not agree to me fully untying the little strap holding the bikini closed I am sure I can loosen it just enough to give us some nice views. Perhaps I can get her to expose one of her breasts to him in real life for the first time, but I am not too hopefull: this story is two steps ahead an one and a half back....
Attached Thumbnails
20180509_182236_LI.jpg   20180509_182528_LI.jpg  

20180509_182538_LI.jpg   20180509_203344_LI.jpg  

20180509_203402_LI.jpg   20180509_204340_LI.jpg  

20180509_204345_LI.jpg   20180509_210407_LI.jpg  

20180511_211746.jpg   20180511_215719.jpg  

The Following 76 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
agent_p, Alligator24, barakade56, barerider69, bbid, bob_jones, breastexp101, britur, brn995b, cancun81, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clc100, cufan86, curvy hoosier, darlingp, dave0912jb, diamond59131, DippsyDudel, DRDavenport, eviltwin, greendoor, jellyworm, jmg61, johnray12, jose1, kmbowles18, krushboy07, malttripdeuce, maymedson11, Menorca, moonfrog, mrhenderson, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, mudpie, nectcouple, nkedf, nobby11, north.uk.cpl, nos21, Omega88, Oramac, ozfan, philipmorrisone, PoopP, punkdog, ray123456, road_warrior92, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, salparadise, scannner, Sd45, snakem2000, solva193, stiv837, strtgld08, Tesla3918, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, therealmoec, Timbo89, toml, tonz42, toyroller1, tylergal, uuuuur, vonvilkee, whatnow3, winstonfoley1, wxt50, xXroninXx, zarh, zoetic, zorina
Old 05-12-2018, 08:45 AM

Thanked 2,934 Times in 378 Posts
Default Fabulous!

Wonderful photos and progress! The warmer weather seems to have really helped move things along and let's you take this fun outside to a broader potential audience. The bikini pics are just mouth watering, involuntary licking of lips...

So great you were able to get her to go for that walk, and then to even lift her top to flash you! Your wife must really be enjoying this as well - despite her initial reluctance. Hope she had a big smile for you in that pic... And going to McD's and sitting there - not just to get the milkshake and leave quickly! Amazing thinking this all started just 6 months ago...

Think you should make a rule of your own: she can not wear a bra at home [maybe even eventually when people stop by, or at least your friend] and same for weekends when going out for errands, shopping, walks, for a beer / dinner, etc. Have it become the norm and wearing a bra the exception. I started this rule a while back and am slowly expanding the when / where this rule "must" be applied... The best part is now frequently it has become automatic without any reminders from me... and that is a huge change from where it started!

Thanks for documenting your adventure, providing detail and of course the photos!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2018, 11:48 AM

I can't wait till you get the Twister game. That should be a ton of fun if she wears some loose shorts and a low cut top of course with no bra. Your lady is extremely sexy and quite beautiful. You are a lucky man.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tnslim For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2018, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhenderson View Post
I don't know, she looks pretty comfortable showing off more and more! Best photos yet!
Thanks. She indeed doesn't seem to mind me sending pics of her panties and one breast exposed. As a matter of fact she even voluntarely pulls up her shirt and skirt if I ask her if it's okay to send our friend a pictures. Showing herself off in person is another question though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Think you should make a rule of your own: she can not wear a bra at home [maybe even eventually when people stop by, or at least your friend] and same for weekends when going out for errands, shopping, walks, for a beer / dinner, etc. Have it become the norm and wearing a bra the exception. I started this rule a while back and am slowly expanding the when / where this rule "must" be applied... The best part is now frequently it has become automatic without any reminders from me... and that is a huge change from where it started!
It so hot when woman don't wear a bra and you can see their nipples pooking through their blouse or dress. I will ask her to remove her bra more often in the house, thanks for your idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnslim View Post
I can't wait till you get the Twister game. That should be a ton of fun if she wears some loose shorts and a low cut top of course with no bra. Your lady is extremely sexy and quite beautiful. You are a lucky man.
The twister game is surely going to happen, but not very soon I am afraid. Just as you write it would be especially fun if my wife wears only a flimsy shirt and a very short skirt (or only that skirt ), but she is not yet willing to expose herself that far in his presence. The pics we sent are almost topless now, but if he is around she is still guarding her breasts. Our friend visited us last night and I took some pictures showing my wife in various stages of undress with him present, but even though she did went a little further once again she is still fairly covered. Will try to post an update if I have the chance. I have included one picture below this post to show how far she was willing to take things.
Attached Thumbnails
20180512_211004_LI.jpg  
Old 05-13-2018, 04:57 PM

Thanked 3,817 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Thanks. She indeed doesn't seem to mind me sending pics........
cant wait to see here pull here panties to the side to show us and him her pussy for the first time <3

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2018, 07:49 PM

Tim,

Nice pic! Did you ask her to pose like that where your friend could hear? Or while he was out of ear shot? Did she blush or get embarrassed at all when she lifted her skirt up? And most importantly, did she spread her legs at all with her skirt up like that?
The Following User Says Thank You to zoetic For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2018, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXroninXx View Post
cant wait to see here pull here panties to the side to show us and him her pussy for the first time <3
Me too, me too….!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoetic View Post
Did you ask her to pose like that where your friend could hear? Or while he was out of ear shot? Did she blush or get embarrassed at all when she lifted her skirt up? And most importantly, did she spread her legs at all with her skirt up like that?
I ask her to lift her skirt, open her bathrobe or spread her legs whilst our friend is sitting just one meter away and able to hear everything. She doesn’t mind nowadays to expose her panties if I ask her too, or even spread her legs. As can be seen on more then one picture below the next post she usually smiles in the pics I take, indicating she actually very much likes to pose like that in his presence.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2018, 02:11 AM

So Saturday evening our friend came over for a BBQ. The weather was fairly nice, so my wife agreed to wearing a bikini top and a skirt. I made sure the straps of her top were not too tight, so if she bent over both our friend and I had some very nice cleavage to look at. At more then one point I asked her to lift her skirt (in his presence) in order to take some nice pics, and she didn’t mind at all. More then once her panties were fully exposed, with her breasts also fairly visible. I had a huge erection all diner long! I have attached three pics below this post taken during the BBQ showing what I mean.

As you all know I have been trying to expose her breasts lately, and she is now willing to show him one naked breast in the pics we send him (besides her exposed panties). Last night I hoped she would do so in real life for the first time, but unfortunately she was still guarding her breasts and did not agree beforehand. She even made me promise I would not suddenly untie her bikinitop in her presence

After diner we went inside to play that game on our PS4 we usually play when he is around. On my request my wife had changed into her bathrobe wearing only her panties beneath, and this time I made sure the robe wasn’t tied around her waist all to well. Over the next couple of hours I would repeatedly ask her to pose on our couch with her legs spread and the robe opened to expose her panties, which she did giggly and without hesitation.

More then once I opened her bathrobe far enough for her breasts to be revealed, but every time she corrected me quickly and covered them again. At one point I managed to take a picture of her exposed like that when our friend was at the toilet, but she was just a second to late to cover herself when he returned. After that I could take more pictures in which her breasts were somewhat revealed showing a nipple, but every time our friend had to be ‘busy and/or distracted’ so he would not see her like that. Even though he was sitting only 1 meter away and the window was mirroring everything that happened in the room, he could not stare directly at her.

You can see what I mean in the pics below. The once showing one of her breasts were all taken if our friend looked away, was petting the dog, filling up his e-sigaret, etc. It’s amazing how her mind works: even though he is sitting only three feet away, knows what pics I am taking, has seen her panties, and knows how exposed she is laying there, she is still maintaining a pretext of decency: “as long as he doesn’t look at them directly he hasn’t seen them in real life” , or something like that.

Not long after taking the last picture below this post my wife went to bed. We had both already talked about inviting our friend over to sleep at our place, so I invited him to stay. After my wife went to bed we both discussed the evening, and he was extremely aroused about seeing so much of her. He told me he had had a hard on all night long, just as I ! He told me at one point during the game both he and my wife had scored a point at my expense, and he had given her a high five. Since the robe of her bathrobe was almost fully untied and she had to lean over to him for the high five, the bathrobe had opened almost all the way, giving him a full frontal view of her breasts only inches away. He said he almost came in his pants at that point. My wife was quick to cover herself, but knows he has seen her totally exposed breasts in real life now. After that we both went to bed, and I am sure he stroked himself that evening thinking of my wife!!

So last weekend we made a lot of progress. It was fantastic, and highly erotic indeed!
Attached Thumbnails
20180512_194306_LI.jpg   20180512_200452_LI.jpg  

20180512_201451_LI.jpg   20180512_224510_LI.jpg  

20180512_230409_LI.jpg   20180512_230421_LI.jpg  

20180512_231508_LI1.jpg   20180512_232633_LI2.jpg  

20180512_233033_LI2.jpg   20180512_234721_LI.jpg  

The Following 80 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
agent_p, Alligator24, antoinepredock, Areolaman1, barakade56, barerider69, bbid, billtina, bob_jones, breastexp101, britur, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clc100, collector5757, cufan86, cupofjoe, dave0912jb, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, dtg299, Dthom20120725, eviltwin, Gaboosh, graeno, greendoor, jellyworm, johnray12, kemon, krushboy07, lankylanky, magnaebony, malttripdeuce, malty, maymedson11, Menorca, moonfrog, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, mudpie, musicguy201, naaktstel, nectcouple, nobby11, north.uk.cpl, occ9, Omega88, Oramac, oweri, ozfan, palladin, philipmorrisone, Plainlover2002, pope111, road_warrior92, Rohit083, rracoonz, SabineS, salparadise, scannner, snakem2000, spinalator, Stinkyhead, stiv837, strtgld08, Terrymc77, Tesla3918, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, therealmoec, Timbo89, toml, toyroller1, tylergal, whatnow3, winstonfoley1, wxt50, xxxxenophile, zarh, zoetic
Old 05-14-2018, 02:40 AM

Thanked 94,845 Times in 5,354 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
So last weekend we made a lot of progress. It was fantastic, and highly erotic indeed!
thanks for the update...

I wonder, your wife doens't have any free girlfriends whom you could invite over when your friend comes to try to hook him up?

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following User Says Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2018, 08:03 AM

Thanked 4,436 Times in 448 Posts

hi Tim!

1. it's hilarious that you censored your pet's face too

2. is it just me or does it look like your friend might have an erection in some of those pics?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to graeno For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Doggy4m31

4m:31s

02-18-2021
HC Shower 118

4m:12s

08-17-2021
Deep throating

0m:57s

04-03-2019
Isthisajokedoctor01