One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #401  
Old 02-12-2024, 09:20 AM
horzag horzag is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Essex
Posts: 112
Thanks: 410
Thanked 875 Times in 101 Posts
Default French teacher

When I was at secondary school, we had a young lady come from France to teach French (obv!)
She used to wear an off the shoulder peasant blouse with no bra: she only lasted a term sadly, but that look still gets me aroused l.
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to horzag For This Useful Post:
  #402  
Old 02-13-2024, 08:03 AM
Gnome72141 Gnome72141 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 34
Thanked 19,626 Times in 1,409 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by horzag View Post
When I was at secondary school, we had a young lady come from France to teach French (obv!)
She used to wear an off the shoulder peasant blouse with no bra: she only lasted a term sadly, but that look still gets me aroused l.
I worked in Corporate America where a new CEO brought his French executive admin...she wore thin white blouses and no bra every frickin' single day. Watching her escort American CEOs around when they would visit for a meeting and seeing their body language trying to avoid her dark nipples upon her very pointy breasts was amazing.

After things got settled in a few months, she left.
Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
  #403  
Old 02-18-2024, 10:28 AM
blueman2021's Avatar
blueman2021 blueman2021 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 66
Thanks: 430
Thanked 1,423 Times in 65 Posts
Default Braless shopping

Shortly after our wedding we had our first camping vacation. We spent the whole day sunbathing and swimming on the beach. We had to go shopping in the evening. But since my wife got a bad sunburn all over her upper body, she always had her top on. So white breasts and the rest lobster red. So she took off her top and just put on her shirt. This was about 2 sizes too big and was extremely cut out under the arms. In order to finish shopping quickly, we went separately. When I finished my share after a short while, I looked for her in the store. I walked through the aisles and then I discovered a “cluster of men” on the refrigerated shelf! As I got closer I immediately saw why! Through the shirt my wife offered the best view of stiff nipples on the refrigerator shelf!
Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to blueman2021 For This Useful Post:
  #404  
Old 02-20-2024, 08:13 AM
Gnome72141 Gnome72141 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 34
Thanked 19,626 Times in 1,409 Posts
Default

Yesterday we were at an event and a 20yo woman dropped something while we were in line, and I helped her pick it up. Then she started talking...A LOT...which was fine as we were all bored waiting in line. We thought she was like some 14yo with her parents somewhere else, so when she said she was 20, my wife and I were like ?????

But she was braless. She was completely flat, like COMPLETELY flat, yet her nipples stuck out so far. My wife stared at her nipples poking through her sweater the whole time. The 20yo noticed and giggled, so then I started looking, too, and she certainly didn't seem to mind.

The best part is that her overall personality would have led you to believe that she was not someone who would let her nipples poke everyone's eyes out, but personality can be deceiving, I guess!
Reply With Quote
  #405  
Old 03-03-2024, 11:10 AM
xplondie9's Avatar
xplondie9 xplondie9 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 180
Thanks: 938
Thanked 4,759 Times in 172 Posts
Default Braless waitress

Yesterday the wife and I went out to lunch with her dad at our usual place. When we walked in a waitress we've never seen before was wiping down the counter and it was obvious she was braless. She was about 30 and just wearing a green t-shirt with the cafe's name on it. No downblouse as the shirt was tight around the neck but her nice big firm breasts and nipples were outlined by her not wearing a bra! It was really hard not to stare at her while she took our order and as she went around to other tables. Once when she delivered our food I was talking with her dad and didn't want to get caught looking but her big nipples were poking through and I could totally make out her Areola underneath her t-shirt!
Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to xplondie9 For This Useful Post:
  #406  
Old 03-03-2024, 07:56 PM
gbdick's Avatar
gbdick gbdick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Back in the woods
Posts: 386
Thanks: 4
Thanked 7,592 Times in 395 Posts
Default Don't own a bra

I hate bras. I didn't wear one when I met my husband. I like men looking at me. And now that I keep my Husband's cock locked in chastity I use my tits to get men to fuck. Win win except for Hubby. He has to lick me clean.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pam32-003.jpg (42.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Pam3.jpg (76.6 KB, 24 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
  #407  
Old 05-01-2024, 08:28 AM
Gnome72141 Gnome72141 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 34
Thanked 19,626 Times in 1,409 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smaffe1 View Post
Hours would pass before the food was finished, and a lot more family would arrive. Eventually, there were so many people that the party was moved outside, as originally intended.

My wife had not anticipated the party size or outdoor transition, so she needed a jacket that she didn’t bring. Her mother offers a long-sleeved skintight sweater, but it was light colored and paper thin.
I am mostly curious about why it took *hours* for the food to be ready! I think the whiny starving kids and hangry women (and some men) would take away from the nipples.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
  #408  
Old 05-01-2024, 10:12 AM
Curiouscouple2469 Curiouscouple2469 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: North West
Posts: 359
Thanks: 1,391
Thanked 3,468 Times in 359 Posts
Default Hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I am mostly curious about why it took *hours* for the food to be ready! I think the whiny starving kids and hangry women (and some men) would take away from the nipples.
That was the take away from the story…., “why was lunch so late ?”
Haha

We are talking tits and nipples try to keep on task! Lol
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
  #409  
Old 06-10-2024, 09:13 AM
GioG GioG is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 92
Thanks: 127
Thanked 1,452 Times in 88 Posts
Default Workout with Spaghetti Top

Last week I saw a 30 something woman, chubbier side coming to the gym wearing legins and a spaghetti top only. Not a sportsbra, but a spaghetti top, really thin fabric. Since the workout rooms are heavily climatized, her nipples pokeds through quite massively.
Anyway. She went on the stepper, and her tits juggled freeley, alsmost as if there was no material. Due to color and movement, you had the impression, she was topless. It was so hot... Every man walking towards had this smile on his face after passing her...
Reply With Quote
  #410  
Old 06-12-2024, 04:34 AM
outdoorl0vers's Avatar
outdoorl0vers outdoorl0vers is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2024
Location: Central Europe
Posts: 84
Thanks: 482
Thanked 1,687 Times in 83 Posts
Default Braless under croptop

Braless story from our last holiday:

We got picked up from our hotel for a scuba dive nearby by the diving center. My wife had already put on her bikini and wore hotpants and a short loose white croptop over her bikini. I wanted to convince her to wear that croptop before without a bra but she said even for her preference that top is to short and loose to wear without a bra.

After divining it she wanted to get out of her wet bikini. But she realised she forgot her bra and panties So she had to wear the croptop braless.
When standing it was very obvious she was braless, her hard nipples were poking through the thin fabric.

But the best part was when she had to bend down to put away her gear. She shirt was very loose so when standing behind her a little bit to the side you could see her tits hanging freely. Our male divebuddies were paying close attention.

Back in the small bus the driver kept looking at the rear view mirror, he must have had a wonderful view of her tits seperated by the seatbelt. Luckily there was not a lot of traffic and we had no accident
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
braless


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.