or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2020, 06:53 PM

Thanked 1,418 Times in 75 Posts
Default Naked photo session

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrummell View Post
What do you think her reaction would be if she found out? My wife loves it when I show her off, but for whatever reason not all wives share her open-mindedness.
A guy at work has certainly seen my wife (and me!) naked.
He came round to our house to take pictures of the wife and I in the nude. It was actually a present for me on my 40th birthday, as I wanted a framed photo of us in the nude to hang over our bed. Prior to his arrival I had her wank me off as I did’t want to look too excited in the actual pics. After he’d set up his equipment, the wife and I took off our dressing gowns and stood there stark naked in all sorts of poses. I felt so horny at the thought of him seeing her in all her glory.
After the session and with us still in the nude, he showed us pictures of him and his wife as well as other couples, in the same state which he had on his laptop.
After he left, the wife and I had great sex and spoke dirty about posing for him.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Grant69 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 07:43 PM

Thanked 7,182 Times in 292 Posts
Default Just wondering

If he showed you photos of other couples posing nude, did it occur that he would probably show others your photos as well? Did you discuss this with your wife before or after he shot the photos? What would be her reaction to others seeing her naked? How do you feel about others seeing both of you nude? Have you shown the final product to any one else?

Did you give him permission to share your photos?

We've had several nudes of us shot by several different photographers, all who were our friends and business associates. All have assured that they would be discrete as to who they showed them to. We trusted their discretion.

One particular photographer did have a display of my wife's nudes hanging in his place of business and had a portfolio sitting on a table for people to browse through. It was shot in an outdoor setting in a wooded area by a river. It showed my wife totally naked, full frontal and face showing. It was very tastefully done and was on display for at least 6 months before he rearranged his works.

Of the several hundred photos he shot that day he had probably 12 on his walls, ranging from 4x6 inches to 24x36 inches. There were around 50 to 60 photos in the portfolio. In all it was clear that she was completely naked. He still has all the original negatives and digital copies. I was not with her that time, my wife told me that there was 3 male assistants working with him that day when he shot the photos.Even though we have seen probably 250 photos, I'm sure that I haven't seen all the images he shot of her.

My wife was quite embarrassed at first, not about the pictures, but that the possibility of some of our friends or business associates seeing her nudity. No one ever mentioned to us that they had seen and recognized her. I know the possibility of someone we know seeing the photos and recognizing her is rather high because he has a reputation as a good photographer and has a highly successful business.
Old 06-05-2020, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
Have any of your friends seen your other half naked or topless? Either on the beach or on your phone pc etc? Does your partner know?
My wife did a boob job (reduction). She showed one of my friends the before/after pictures. He was surprised but acted like she showed him a normal picutre
Anoher friend went with her alone into holidays on a beach. She was sunbathing topless there with him. He did some photos
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to shinohouse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2020, 06:59 AM

Thanked 3,920 Times in 198 Posts
Default French Vacation

Hello,
We'are French, so I'll tell you the first time I went at summer vacation with my wife.
Before we went to vacation, I already knew that she was often topless at the beach as it was the case for about 60-80 % of the French women in the 80's & 90's.
So this story was in 2000.
My wife parents had at that time an apartment in Cannes. So we decided to spent there 4 weeks in August.
There is many thinks to tell but I can do in another part

So the 1st day we went to the beach, she had a bikini under her clothes.
Arrived to the beach, we found a place to stay and put down our towels.
Once we took our clothes off, she was sitting on the towel with her bikini. I remember then she had a look to the left and to the right, and 2 seconds later she took her top off.
I just said "Hey ?" and she was smiling and said : "look; there are many topless girls around, I prefer don't wearing a top"
I was happy about that as I had always seen a lot of topless girls at the beach, but always unknown people. So that was the 1st time that I know the girl being topless, even if it was my girl.
So she put her top on to go to swim, took it off as soon we went back to the towel.
She was also walking topless across the beach to get a shower to remove the salt from the see.
At one point, a girl and guy came to us and said hello to my girlfriend. She stand up and was really happy to see her friends ! So as the French people do, she kissed and gave a hug to their friends. As the guy was also topless, I was excited to see my girlfriend topless, give a hug to the this guy and here breast crushed against his chest.
So they went to stay with us, and my girlfriend stayed topless with this couple.
Later on I asked her if she wasn't embarrassed ? She asked my why, saying that he knows her topless since over 10 years already ! And she was 25 that summer !
Old 06-10-2020, 07:02 AM

Thanked 3,920 Times in 198 Posts
Default At the lake

Hi,

Here is another story, one year later the 1st story (all real, I precise)

During summertime, my best friend that I know since we were kids came to visit us, my GF and myself.
We decided to spend one day at a lake, not that far a way from where we lived.
There were many activities to do like cycling, horse riding, etc. and for sure, swim, sunbathing and relax.

So when we came to beach, we choose our place and we decided to go to swim. My GF had a normal bikini.
After a while, my GF said that she has enough swimming and went back to the towels.
My friend and myself had some discussion while swimming and after some few minutes we went back to the towels too.
When we came back my girlfriend was topless and went up to her elbows asking how we feel.
My friend stopped walking and and said "oh, well"
I didn't knew that my GF liked to be topless.
So she stayed like that the entire time we were at the beach.
I was happy to see my GF topless in front of my friend.

I found it very exciting.
Old 06-10-2020, 08:08 AM

Thanked 1,285 Times in 114 Posts

A good number of my friends have seen my wife naked or topless. My best friend even got to fuck her before we got together. Some friends have joined us at the nude beach while others have seen pics on my phone. Even last weekend we were playing a drinking game with 2 guys friends and she got a card that said remove an article of clothing. She had on a strapless bra under her dress so she unhooked it and slipped it off. I then proceeded to say "stop being shy" and pulled her dress down so both boobs popped out. She was cool with it and gave them a shake before putting them away.
Old 06-12-2020, 03:26 AM

Thanked 3,473 Times in 211 Posts
Default In the Shower

My wife and I were at a bike rally. The showers were co-ed. My wife had become accustomed to showering with the guys. We knew quite a few people at the rally, because we attend most every year. As my wife and I emerged from the shower and started reaching for our towels, there was our good friend, Ernie. Ernie had seen my wife topless and flashing her boobs at the rally many times over the years. However, this was the first time that he had seen my wife totally nude. We said, "Hi" and exchanged some casual conversation as we dried off, and he got undressed to enter the shower. He must have liked what he saw, because the next year he brought a good looking lady with him to the rally. Ernie is 20 years younger than my wife, and his girlfriend was 30 years younger than me. Ernie pulled me aside and said that he would trade his lady for mine for the evening. I told him that I would have to ask my wife, My wife had gone somewhere at that moment. I asked if his lady was O.K. with the idea. He replied that she was. So we awaited my wife's return.

In the meantime, his lady grabbed my hat off my head. She took off running, and I caught her by grabbing both her braless jugs from the back. I said, "Where is my hat?" She said, "I don't have it." I replied that I knew she did, because I had not seen her unload it since she grabbed it. She said, "So search me." I responded, "O.K. I will." Then I reached under her blouse and felt all around and gave her a good boob massage in the process. I then unzipped her jeans and felt all around between her jeans and underpants. I could detect that the hat was on her right butt cheek in her underwear, but I pretended not to find it. Then I reached inside the front of her panty and started feeling her pussy while rubbing her left ass cheek. Then I inserted my finger up her pussy. She said, "You think your hat is up there?" I told her that that was probably the place where one would lest expect it to be hidden, but I couldn't overlook that area. She laughed and said, "Well go ahead and search." She laid back against me as I fingered her, and she began to hunch while standing and leaning against me while breathing and panting heavily. Then she reached around and started rubbing and massaging my dick. Finally, I brought her to orgasm. Then I gave her a long, deep wet kiss. Ernie had watched the whole thing, and he seemed to enjoy the show.

About 5 minutes later my wife returned. Ernie said, "I think your husband has a proposal for you." She inquired as to what it might be. I said, "Ernie would like to swap this evening." She replied, "Swap what?" I said partners for the evening. I told her that I felt that he must have liked what he saw in the shower last year. Ernie nodded in agreement. My wife said, "I don't know. Are you O.K. with this?" I said that I was. My wife then said, "Who is Ernie swapping for me?" His girl stood up and said that she was the swap. My wife said, "You know he isn't as good as he used to be, but he is as good once as he ever was. Are you ready for that?" She responded that she could be satisfied in more than one way. Ernie laughed and said that he had just seen a good example of that. My wife looked at him questioningly, but didn't ask anything further. My wife thought for a minute. I actually think she was worried that I would start getting off on women much younger than she and I. However, she finally said that she was game.

So that night we all spent partying and messing around with the others' partners. Finally, around midnight we all retired to our respective beds. Ernie's woman was a wild woman. She wanted to screw in every possible position. Once we finished screwing, she had not had enough although she had climaxed twice. She took my member in her mouth and started sucking for all she was worth. Unfortunately age had gotten the best of me, and I couldn't get it up immediately. She said, "Finger fuck me?" I did, and she climaxed again. Then she said, "Give me a blow job and use that tongue." I did, and she climaxed again. Then she went to work on my dick again, and managed to get it hard. We fucked for what seem like an hour. Finally, we both collapsed and went to sleep.

The next morning, I awoke with my wife and Ernie standing over us. I looked up and said, "How was it?" My wife said, "You guys first." My partner from the previous night said, "He was good -- for an old guy." I quickly interjected, "How many climaxed do you need." She said, "That she could use as many as she could get." I then said to my wife and Ernie, "So how about you guys?" Ernie went, "Whew." Then my wife said, "Ernie is like the Energizer Bunny. He fucked me, then he fucked me and then he fucked me again. I had not had three fucks in a night for quite awhile." Gee, thanks," I said. She quickly responded, "Well, Ernie is about 20 years your junior." Ernie then bragged that he could have gone again, but my wife said that her pussy was getting sore and drying out. He then added, "But she was wet and waiting the first two fucks!" I then said, "Well, it's back to the same ol', unless you want to stay with Ernie." She laughed and said, "Well, it has occurred to me, but my pussy is too old to take that much punishment." I smiled a little, Ernie and the ladies had a good laugh. Then we all kissed our partner for the previous night with a deep, long kiss.

We all continued to party together the rest of the week, but we did no more swapping with Ernie and his lady. Maybe next year.
Old 06-13-2020, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
There have been quite a few of our close friends that have seen my wife nude or at least topless. We have spent a lot of time at the nude beach near our home and we have had people over that have used the pool or the spa with her/us. It's really not an issue for her. I don't think anyone has ever been in our pool or spa with any swim suits on.
There are so many times that my friends have seen her nude that it's just not that big of a thing.
I have some pictures and videos but would be killed if anyone saw them. Most are more 20 years old but still excite me. Happy for your openness. Yes when we go on vacation/ cruises she loosened up. Thanks for sharing
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chico72 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2020, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf86 View Post
Oh well, figured it didn't hurt to ask! Your use of technology to show off your wife reminded me to post about my friend seeing my wife after our Halloween party, so here goes:.
I am so glad that I found this site a couple of days ago. I love the stories. Keep them coming

*** Please Don't Quote The Whole Of Someone Else's Post ***

Last edited by Turtle; 06-14-2020 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Quote edited
The Following User Says Thank You to Chico72 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2020, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lecter60110 View Post
My wife is always fully naked so everyone saw her nude (brothers in law, friends, postmans, pizza guys etc... ) it's not a big thing for me
I would lov e to hear more stories about your experiences
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chico72 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Daily
VB XXX 0048

4m:15s

01-22-2015
StripDiceLosePart1

3m:39s

08-31-2004
College Cutie Filmed 02 14