One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 05-19-2008, 02:16 AM
Pedro the Fisherman's Avatar
Pedro the Fisherman Pedro the Fisherman is offline
Our man at the nudist beach
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,177
Thanks: 3,081
Thanked 151,261 Times in 3,869 Posts
Default

Thanks for that link Klondike, it is very easy to miss posts when you join this forum....there are just so many of them! I am off to read the report that she wrote now. I guess it is only 'oddballs' like me that find this stuff so appealing, so I will bow to your superior knowlege about the event. How about becoming a bodypainter, that looks like a lot of fun!

I too will be taking care at the upcoming WNBR, but still hope to get some nice shots. Just not sure which ride to enter though!
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
  #32  
Old 05-19-2008, 02:44 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,091
Thanked 47,400 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

Good to see more painting party pics. I just discovered the Solstice Parade and already it's one of my faves. I've been right-clicking all the pics I can get my hands on. I agree with a few others that have commented that the painting party pics are their favorites, so I hope Klondike won't skip it completely this year (maybe just be more discreet? I think Torre commented that the "in your face" photogs were the problem).

Here are a few decent painting party pics I found on the net that I don't think are already here. I would encourage you guys to please post any more good ones you might have because I certainly can't get enough.

In particular, Klondike you posted a link to a gallery http://imageevent.com/pmattf/fremont/paintingparty2006 but it's dead now. If you happen to have them saved somewhere I'm sure the forum would benefit from their posting...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 62092551_vjmsk3px_IMG_2812.jpg (574.6 KB, 720 views)
File Type: jpg 170660154_ba136042f2_o.jpg (1.35 MB, 526 views)
File Type: jpg 170664429_95a47011bd_ob.jpg (1.85 MB, 431 views)
File Type: jpg 170668504_c91d161da6_o.jpg (1.27 MB, 511 views)
File Type: jpg 170674059_9e93e6a83c_o.jpg (1.44 MB, 592 views)
File Type: jpg 170674516_348ad63195_o.jpg (1.51 MB, 249 views)
File Type: jpg 170676084_c7c33143c8_o.jpg (1.47 MB, 957 views)
File Type: jpg 170689317_6b53258dd2_o.jpg (1.54 MB, 448 views)
File Type: jpg 170689872_0d6548605d_o.jpg (2.11 MB, 679 views)
File Type: jpg 567577864_c45847b1e0.jpg (106.9 KB, 342 views)
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-19-2008, 02:47 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,091
Thanked 47,400 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

More painting party...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 567580228_afae539e44.jpg (127.2 KB, 1667 views)
File Type: jpg 567580898_9a8c33a78f.jpg (101.1 KB, 449 views)
File Type: jpg 567584538_3e342eef1b.jpg (187.4 KB, 299 views)
File Type: jpg 567588724_102782038a.jpg (94.6 KB, 358 views)
File Type: jpg 567967297_4ec05d8eca.jpg (117.4 KB, 773 views)
File Type: jpg 567976335_768e9ee4d4.jpg (126.3 KB, 1040 views)
File Type: jpg ParadeBees.jpg (64.1 KB, 772 views)
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-19-2008, 02:54 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,091
Thanked 47,400 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

The last of my painting party pics. Actually as I'm posting them I have a feeling I've seen them elsewhere on this board, so they might not even be my finds. Apologies if they're reposts from someone else, but I think they're damn good pics and hopefully the original poster won't mind, and the completist in me won't let me not post them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 169871985_1948de9fac_o.jpg (85.5 KB, 2675 views)
File Type: jpg 169884005_58fa3de50a_o.jpg (86.2 KB, 1546 views)
File Type: jpg 169894861_576a486bce_o.jpg (86.8 KB, 1184 views)
File Type: jpg 169902802_2dbc77f5f6_o.jpg (89.6 KB, 849 views)
File Type: jpg 170664429_95a47011bd_o.jpg (81.4 KB, 931 views)
File Type: jpg 170668849_845bdf11d0_b.jpg (120.8 KB, 1100 views)
File Type: jpg 20703407997_f32891ab21_o.jpg (91.8 KB, 509 views)
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-19-2008, 10:38 AM
Klondike's Avatar
Klondike Klondike is offline
Curator of the museum of public nudity
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northwest of everything
Posts: 7,989
Thanks: 4,867
Thanked 109,392 Times in 6,150 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanker7 View Post
The last of my painting party pics. Actually as I'm posting them I have a feeling I've seen them elsewhere on this board, so they might not even be my finds. Apologies if they're reposts from someone else, but I think they're damn good pics and hopefully the original poster won't mind, and the completist in me won't let me not post them.
A lot of these are in various Fremont threads. Also - this isn't a Fremont thread itself, but that doesn't mean they can't go here - only that others looking for Fremont pics will have a harder time finding them. But remember the original thread was Pedro's and is about ordinary girls, so it might be good to try and remain on topic.

Anyway, I have the pics from Matt Freedman's gallery. I may not post them here though. I'll either start a new fremont thread or revive an old one. Anyone else looking to see whats been posted, just search on "Fremont" and that'll bring up the other threads.

EDIT - sorry, it looks like Pedro himself changed the topic of his thread midstream. So post away....

Klondike

Last edited by Klondike; 05-19-2008 at 10:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
  #36  
Old 05-19-2008, 11:31 AM
Pedro the Fisherman's Avatar
Pedro the Fisherman Pedro the Fisherman is offline
Our man at the nudist beach
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,177
Thanks: 3,081
Thanked 151,261 Times in 3,869 Posts
Default

Quote:
EDIT - sorry, it looks like Pedro himself changed the topic of his thread midstream. So post away....

NO I GOT SIDETRACKED!!!

Time to move on to pastures new....ordinary STUDENT girls who are happy to let their classmates (and the rest of the world through the wonderful WWW) see their delightful naked bodies during campus rituals! Because of the wonderful back catalog here, these may well be re-posts. For those of who are new (like me) or do not have the time to check out 6000 odd posts, here are just a few examples of the genre...
They are all from US based things like 'Primal Scream' (in darkness) and the Polar Bear Run (in daylight and SNOW!!).

The more distance shot (I think is a 'klondike' post, and hopefully he will tell us where it is from) as I cannot remember. All I know is, they are gorgeous!! I should have gone to college instead of learning to......that would be telling
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (72.1 KB, 1212 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (95.5 KB, 1351 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (83.6 KB, 959 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (61.2 KB, 1528 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (52.5 KB, 813 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (84.3 KB, 1458 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (312.2 KB, 1688 views)
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (66.6 KB, 986 views)
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-19-2008, 02:48 PM
slagboy slagboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 408
Thanks: 11
Thanked 333 Times in 161 Posts
Default

Redemption is yours Pedro (the earning of my respect)

Oustanding pics.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slagboy For This Useful Post:
  #38  
Old 05-19-2008, 07:49 PM
Klondike's Avatar
Klondike Klondike is offline
Curator of the museum of public nudity
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northwest of everything
Posts: 7,989
Thanks: 4,867
Thanked 109,392 Times in 6,150 Posts
Default

Let's see, I think we have Harvard primal scream (pics 1-3), UChicago Run (pics 4-6, new to me), Lewis and Clark college (portland, OR) naked mile (pic 7, posted by me), and UCSC first rain (pic 8).

The well isn't running dry yet, Pedro - I can see that

thanks,

Klondike
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
  #39  
Old 05-19-2008, 08:51 PM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,091
Thanked 47,400 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

Sorry if I got off topic. I didn't mean to hijack the thread. I realize there were some reposts from elsewhere on the baord but I knew I had some fresh stuff in there as well so I figured I'd just post it all. I only recently re-discovered this board and was eager to contribute.

Anyway, here's a single pic from an under-represented event, Rice University's Baker 13. Unlike other campus nudity events where whole galleries abound, I've only found a few pictures here and there scattered around the net. This pic (or more specifically the girl in the green hat) is one of my fall-time faves.

And Klondike thanks for responding to my request about the "painting party" pics. I'll look forward to seeing them if/when you have time
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 87163765_4e29e040f6_o.jpg (847.6 KB, 729 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to flanker7 For This Useful Post:
  #40  
Old 05-19-2008, 09:08 PM
Klondike's Avatar
Klondike Klondike is offline
Curator of the museum of public nudity
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northwest of everything
Posts: 7,989
Thanks: 4,867
Thanked 109,392 Times in 6,150 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanker7 View Post
Sorry if I got off topic. I didn't mean to hijack the thread. I realize there were some reposts from elsewhere on the baord but I knew I had some fresh stuff in there as well so I figured I'd just post it all. I only recently re-discovered this board and was eager to contribute.

Anyway, here's a single pic from an under-represented event, Rice University's Baker 13. Unlike other campus nudity events where whole galleries abound, I've only found a few pictures here and there scattered around the net. This pic (or more specifically the girl in the green hat) is one of my fall-time faves.

And Klondike thanks for responding to my request about the "painting party" pics. I'll look forward to seeing them if/when you have time
Flanker7, I have neither seen that pic nor heard of this event. Any more info and or pics would be greatly appreciated! I assume the pic below is from the same event.....? It is the only other one I have that looks similar..

MORE PICS from this event would be great!

thanks again and I will check into the painting party pics.

KLondike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1898569795.jpg (182.4 KB, 993 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.