or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2023, 11:44 AM

Thanked 1,070 Times in 95 Posts

[QUOTE=mysweetie61;3336171]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post

How is it blackmail if she's a willing participant? I haven't called her for sex in the past 20 years, it's her calling me telling me she wants to fuck me.
When you suggested you meet up to discuss it. You’d taken pictures of her in a compromising position. She was clearly embarrassed. Your suggestion to her to meet up to discuss it clearly had an overtone if she needed to give you something so you didn’t embarrass her with the pictures. As she then did.

That does sound like blackmail.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Windsorm For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2023, 08:47 PM

Thanked 21,017 Times in 1,559 Posts

[QUOTE=mysweetie61;3336171]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post

How is it blackmail if she's a willing participant? I haven't called her for sex in the past 20 years, it's her calling me telling me she wants to fuck me.
It certainly started as blackmail. Why else would you take pictures and demand to meet with her?

Dr
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2023, 08:50 PM

Thanked 4,604 Times in 260 Posts

I don't know if this counts and it's mild compared to some of you, but...

I think I told this story somewhere in more detail, but a bunch of us from college used to get together once a year and stay in a house. This is a pretty clean cut crew, no drinking or anything like that. 4 of us were in the living room sleeping, one woman on the couch, my wife and I on the floor, and another young lady beside me. In the morning the one on the couch got up and took a shower, and came back to the sofa, my wife got up to take a shower. The one on the sofa begins to masturbate and I watch in amazement. Obviously she thought I was still asleep. A few years when she got married, all I could think is, "I watched your wife masturbate."
Old 12-31-2023, 11:08 PM

Thanked 3,752 Times in 193 Posts

[QUOTE=DRDavenport;3336362]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweetie61 View Post

It certainly started as blackmail. Why else would you take pictures and demand to meet with her?

Dr
You weren't there so you wouldn't understand my tone of voice, her tone of voice and her willingness.
I'll leave it at that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2024, 05:36 AM

Thanked 1,006 Times in 247 Posts
Default secrecy

And on a similar vein. We do not know what either Husband or Wife get up to, either inside or outside marriage ! What HE does. What SHE does. Either with or without each others knowledge ! Perhaps in collusion, keeping Family and Friends in ignorance ? As a mere Lad, I can remember "Engagement Rings" being "lost" (Pawnbrokers?) in times of extreme poverty.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2024, 07:17 PM

My assistant. We were good friends before she started working with me. Shares a corner of my office, we spend a ton of time together so plenty of time to talk. A bit younger than i am. She is 30. Absolutely stunning. We will go to jobsites and they literally come to a grinding stop.

We have gotten even closer working together, no topic is off limits, some stories i have heard i just shake my head and look at her and literally have said "God Damn" out loud. Zero chance her husband is ever going to find out about that stuff. Wish i would have met her prior to marriage thats for sure, we have been on work trips (with others along) and she is a ton of fun.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to jespo91 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2024, 05:51 AM

Would you like to share some of the stories she told you? You made us curious and excited.

Ray
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Raycat For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2024, 07:22 PM

Default Wife needs help planning

My wife's friend Amber was getting married and she is was tasked with planning a bachelorette party for 6 friends.
All these girls going are sexy, fit and pretty.
The soon to be bride is 30 years old. She is blonde and blue eyes, about 5'6" 130 lbs, nice thick legs and a huge rack.

My wife needed help booking a hotel that fits 6 woman. She wanted a room to drink and hangout in. While each girl having their own room to sleep in. Worst case, she said 3 rooms with 6 beds. I told her to get everthing else done and I will work on a location that is accomodating.

I found a 4 room suite with a living room area and bar area. However, still needes 2 girls to squeeze in. I remembered 2 girls were not much, but a bit older. They were in their early 40's. My thoughts were get them their own room incase the "party" gets to loud or runs late. Natalia, 42 years old; married. She is Mexican a tad short. 5'4" but slim. She has fake tits according to my wife. Natalia is the wife of Amber's cousin.

Leah, was 40 and according to driver license she was 5'7" 130 lbs black hair with brown eyes. I have all guest's personal info to provide to hotel.
I dont know Leah, as she is a work friend of Amber's.

Before booking, I asked my her thoughts. She said she better reach out to Natalia and Leah and see if they wanted to stay in the suite and share rooms or get their own rooms. They were both very pleased with the offer to have their own room.

I confirmed the suite and 2 other rooms. Arrive Friday afternoon, and depart late checkout Sunday late afternoon.
However, I also booked a room (without my wife's knowledge). I had a perverted plan.

The 4 room suite will have Amber and my wife in seperate rooms. The other 2 rooms were for Amber's younger cousin Jessica and Amber's college roomate Tran. Jessica is 24 years, a hot little thing. 5'5" and 115lbs. Hair dirty blonde and blue eyes. Tran is 29 years old 5'6" 120lbs asian that is very very pretty.

I went to to the hotel to help set up. Bring up the ice the booze and help with luggage before my sends me off back home.
While setting up the other guest's arrive. Amber comes in the suite with Natalia, Leah, Tran and Jessica. Noticing how the nice the suite is, Natalia says, dang, I should of squeezed in here rather than get my own room. Leah, then says, "this is really nice, but my own bed and room is just what I need. Alone time. A house with 2 kids and a husband, I never to chill out".
Natalia says, "Great point, own space is hard to find." They asked for their room keys and my wife gave it to them. They both went to their rooms with their luggage. Little did they know, that I had other keys.

Jessica had never seen a hotel this nice, and she went to grab her room with a view. My wife tells Amber she can the other room with a view. Tran went to her room with her luggage.

I wished the girls a safe and fun weekend. And I was off to home. I brought our ipad for the party music. I set it up in the bar area. It was facing the living room area. I installed a spy app that videos without the user even knowing the app is there or on. It was in the living space, so I figuered it would be that much nudity, but still maybe get a few good shots.

I went accross the hall to my room. About 5 mins later, I see from the spy app, that Natalia left her room and went a couple doors down to the suite. She entered and all the other girls cheered as walked in. Everyone still in casual clothes just chatting. Its been about 45 mins and no signs of Leah. The group texted her to come join them. She said she would be there in about 5 mins. Sure enough, Leah walks in suite.
The were talking aboutva netflix show and decided to watch the first episode on the huge 70in TV.

I see all the girls relaxing watching their show. I decided to go look in Leah and Natalia's room. First, I went in Natalia's room. It was basically untouched. He suitcase was still standing on its rollers, everthing in it.

Next, I rushed to Leah's room. Her bed is a liitle messy and her luggage is open but everything still in it. I open it up, and notice her rabbit vibe was right on top. Was this the "alone time" Leah needed. I also see kleenix on the floor next the bed. I pick it up and feel its moist. I open it up and see 2 black short pubic hair. I smell the tissue and smells like sex. Leah was in her room masturbating a few mins ago.

I look at the app and the girls are still watching their show. I head back to my room.
Once the show ended, they decided it would time to get ready. Everone be back at the suite living room in 1.5 hrs. The suite has 2 showers, so had to wait.

While Amber and Jessica are in the shower my wife Tran just talking about the plan. The were thinking dinner, then go to a strip club or hire a stripper for the room. They decided that tonight they go to a strip club, but tomorrow they hire a stripper for the room. Boths girls showers done and they exited bathroom in robes and went to their room.
While Tran and my wife are showering. Amber comes out her room and talks to Jessica. Jessica already wearing her outfit. Short jean shorts and a top that showed her tits. She still needed makeup and her hair done.
Amber was finishing up her makeup and hair was done, still in her robe. Amber then opens her robe and walks to he room. The app caught her pink nipples and her pink lacy underwear. Jessica went back to her room.
A fews later and Natalia arrives back at suite. Then so does Leah. The girls start drinking and hanging out. Tran and my wife told everyone dinner plans and that they were headed to a male strip club. They all take a shot and head down to the lobby for uber. My wifes phone showed they were headed to dinner and a show.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bongthong For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2024, 08:00 PM

Default Cont- help with planning

I used the spare keys I had for all the rooms. First I Natalia's room to see what is in her suitcase or if she brought a laptop or ipad.
I noticed her bed was messy, as if she lied on it. He suitcase was put away in the closet empty. She hung up 2 dresses and a few shirts. In the drawers were he sleep wear. Shorts and cotton tshirts. Anonther drawer was her bras and panties. Her fake tits are size 34D, and her panties are size small. She had 3 thongs, and 2 normal panties. Next drawer jean pants and small skirts.
I went to the bathroom and noticed her clothes she removed to shower. Her sweat pants had a thong with a fresh wet spot. I touched it with my finger and it was clearly cum. She must got turned with that show?
I returned back the bed and went to nightstand. Boom, her silver bullet vibrator in there. I guess the girls really did need time themselves.

Next I went over to Leah's room.
She also unpacked, but kept her suitcase out. Nothing in the closet. I went to bathroom. Knowing she should have a nice cum stain from her bating session earlier. I notice her normal pink panties and not as wet as I had imagined. I guess that kleenix soaked up most of her juice. However, I did notice her rabbit vibe in the shower. She must used it in the shower before getting ready. I went suitcase and noticed she kept her underwear, bras and toys in there. I noticed she also broughtva bullet vibe. This one was black.

Next I rushed over to the suite. First room I went to was Tran. She was a sexy asian girl that was always at functions. I went to her room. Her suitcase was in the closet empty. The closet had Tran's clothes prior to the shower. She had on black yoga pants. Her tiny black thong was still in there. They smellled great. Not much stain.
I went to her drawers, and noticed 4 tiny gstrings and 2 bras size 32B. In another drawer was gspot vibe. It was pink.

I next went to Jessicas room. That young dirty blonde had a look about her. Her room was messy. Cloths everywhere. Clean clothes all over the bed. Her dirty cloths were thrown on the floor in closet. I went for those. Her white tiny lace boyshorts smelled great. Had a huge gusset stain. Her bra size 32C.

Next was Ambers room. She was much neater than others. Her cloths hung up. Put in drawers. He panties she had 2 thongs, 2 gstrings and 2 lacy boyshorts. In that same drawer was a purple life like 8 inch dildo. It had a motor and it rotated. Her dirty cloths were neatly put in the closet. I got to smell the bride to be. Her thong smelled great like fresh lotion.

Next, I went to my wifes. She is very tidy and her room clean. The bed was not even sat in. Her clothes put away or hung up. Her suitcase was in the closet. She never puts her underwear in drawers at hotels. Something about germs. So suitcase empty except her bras and panties. I wanted to see what she brought. 2 thongs, 1 boyshort, 2 reg panties. I also noticed she brought her black mini rabbit ears clit vibe.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bongthong For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2024, 11:03 PM

Default Part 3

When I was in my wife's room, I saw she brought her ipad too. I decided to add the spy app to her device. I quickly went to her email and deleted the evidence. I put her ipod back on the charging station.

I went back to my room to have some "alone time" myself. By this time, the girls were at the strip club. There were there about 1.5 hrs and i started to see the group were texting eachother. I can read my wifes texts, and she can see mine. It started by saying, "Jessica, where are you?".
There was no response. Again the same text waa sent 15 mins later. Jessica responded, "Was in the VIP room with Benji, just got done".

Tran said, "Amber had enough dicks swinging around for today, she ready to back to the suite and drink".

Leah texted, "I want to change in something more comfortable and get drunk".
My wife responded with emoji's to represent a party.

I decided to use my phone with the spy app and put it on Leah's room. I knew she wanted to change and get drunk, so she wouldnt be in room very long. Maybe I could catch her changing. When she went to the suite to party, I would get my phone. I did the same with an old phone I had with Natalia's room.

I checked my tablet and saw the girls where about to get to the hotel.

First, I see that girls got back to the suite. I noticed my wife, Amber, Jessica, and Tran. Know I know that Leah and Natalia went to their rooms. I am hoping that they dont change their mind and call it night. I didnt hide the phone well.

I open the app that is dialed into Leah room.
Leah quickly removes her dress. Reveales that she braless and had a blue thong on. She goes to bathroom. I am like shit, I cant see. She suddendly come back into frame holding her rabbit vibe. She goes her bed, removes her thong and is naked. Her dildo go in pussy very easy and she orgasms within 2 mins. She was not very loud, but let out a lil squeel when finished. She got dressed, put on regular panties and sweats. And head back to the suite.
The suite cam showed Jessica still in sexy dress that wore. She was drinking with Tran and she also didnt change.
Amber and my wife were in their rooms.

I went to view the cam with Natalia. She was just about ready to leave her room. I rewinded the video, and it showed Natalia go into her room.
She looked amazing in a very short blue skirt. I thought she had on nylons, but she lifted her skirt to reveal they were stockings. She had on lace thong too. She was wearing a strapless bra. She removed her bra to reveal her huge tits with large dark areolas. Natalia opened her nightstand and got her silver bullet out. She played with her tits and let out a nice scream when she orgasmed. She was done in 1 min. Those strippers got the girls worked up.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bongthong For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Standing outside

3m:08s

07-29-2020

1m:21s

08-12-2014
3 teens on Spring Break

1m:00s

07-10-2022
bae225ee2d3f4b66 edit

6m:20s