Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2019, 01:24 PM

Thanked 75,655 Times in 2,645 Posts
Default Dirty Dancing (1987)

Another clip from the USA, this is from Dirty Dancing from 1987, in the famous scene where Jennifer Grey carries a watermelon and discovers just what is the new thing in dancing back then. Considering this is set in the 1960's and remembered as quite a sweet film, the dancing here is remarkably raunchy, and here one of the dancers gets fully to grips with the moves and his blonde dancing co star - much to the shock of Grey's character.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (3063).jpg   Screenshot (3061).jpg  

Screenshot (3062).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Dirty Dancing 1987_mpeg2video.mpg (25.59 MB, 119 views)
Streaming Videos
Dirty Dancing (1987)

1m:09s

Old 11-03-2019, 11:50 AM

Default Randall & Hopkirk (Deceased) (1969)

This is from one of the best TV series from the 1960's, Randall & Hopkirk (Deceased) (known as My Partner the Ghost in the USA). The premise involved two private eyes, Randall (played by Mike Pratt, who died tragically young in 1976), and his deceased partner Hopkirk (played by Kenneth Cope, ironically still alive), who is killed in the 1st episode, but comes back as a ghost to help his partner solve cases. Despite the naff sounding set up, it worked a treat, and although it was virtually ignored when it was first broadcast, it gained a huge following when it was broadcast on TV years later in 1988, and again in 1994 (which is how I came across it).

In this clip (from the episode It's Supposed to be Thicker Than Water), Randall finds himself at a theatre audition, where the casting director watches a dancer in a skimpy leotard wiggle about on stage, before complimenting her on her routine, and giving her bum a good hearty patting as he guides her off stage. And considering how his hand lingers when he sees her off, he looks a lot more enamoured with her 'talents' than he is actually letting on! The dancer may be an actress called Pauline Chamberlain (though I can't be sure), but I'd urge you to check out the series itself - not least for it's brilliant theme tune. Anyway, enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (3328).jpg   Screenshot (3332).jpg  

Screenshot (3333).jpg   Screenshot (3335).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Randall & Hopkirk (Deceased) (1969)_mpeg2video.mpg (18.98 MB, 142 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 11-03-2019, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounci View Post
This is from one of the best TV series from the 1960's, Randall & Hopkirk (Deceased) (known as My Partner the Ghost in the USA). The premise involved two private eyes, Randall (played by Mike Pratt, who died tragically young in 1976), and his deceased partner Hopkirk (played by Kenneth Cope, ironically still alive), who is killed in the 1st episode, but comes back as a ghost to help his partner solve cases. Despite the naff sounding set up, it worked a treat, and although it was virtually ignored when it was first broadcast, it gained a huge following when it was broadcast on TV years later in 1988, and again in 1994 (which is how I came across it).

In this clip (from the episode It's Supposed to be Thicker Than Water), Randall finds himself at a theatre audition, where the casting director watches a dancer in a skimpy leotard wiggle about on stage, before complimenting her on her routine, and giving her bum a good hearty patting as he guides her off stage. And considering how his hand lingers when he sees her off, he looks a lot more enamoured with her 'talents' than he is actually letting on! The dancer may be an actress called Pauline Chamberlain (though I can't be sure), but I'd urge you to check out the series itself - not least for it's brilliant theme tune. Anyway, enjoy.
Diagnosis Murder, the detective show starring Dick Van Dyke, did a variation of this in the 90s. Sloan was investigating the death of a studio owner and at one point went to his studio to talk to one of the dancers. She was practicing for a part and gave him a lap dance while he was attempting to ask her questions. I do not remember the episode name or actress. I do remember that the owner was killed when an electrical jolt from his cane, rigged by the murderer, messed up his pacemaker. I'll post a clip if I find anything.
Old 11-03-2019, 05:33 PM

Got it.

The episode is "Flashdance with Death". The actress is Paula Marshall playing Cindy Martin. She is a dance instructor at the studio and it is not a lap dance but is still similar to the previous clip.
Streaming Videos

Last edited by drn1028; 11-03-2019 at 05:37 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to drn1028 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2019, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drn1028 View Post
Got it.

The episode is "Flashdance with Death". The actress is Paula Marshall playing Cindy Martin. She is a dance instructor at the studio and it is not a lap dance but is still similar to the previous clip.
Thanks for the clip. It was most entertaining. Hot pants and lycra really do something for a girl's physique. All it was missing was the pat or pinch of appraisal at the end, but I couldn't imagine Dick Van Dyke ever doing something like that on film! But it was much appreciated all the same. Thanks for showing it.
Old 11-10-2019, 11:19 AM

Default Jonathan Creek (2003)

This week we have a scene from Jonathan Creek, another mystery series that was great in it's early years in the late 90's. This is from a less than great episode in 2003 called Angel Hair, but still contained this little scene, where Jack Dee's girlfriend Caroline Carver comes home after winning an award for "Sexiest Bottom", and Dee gets to sample the award winning booty. It's a pity she wasn't wearing lighter trousers, but she's still a knockout.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (3323).jpg   Screenshot (3325).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Jonathan Creek Angel Hair (2003)_mpeg2video.mpg (14.79 MB, 423 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 11-16-2019, 11:51 AM

Default In Loving Memory (1984/86)

This is from a couple of episodes from a UK comedy series called In Loving Memory, about a family undertakers business set in the 1920's, and which ran from 1979 to 1986. In most of the series it starred Sherrie Hewson, who appears in one of the scenes here having her bottom pinched by her randy new spouse Christopher Beeny, who also gets to grip with the local barmaid (actress unknown) in the 2nd scene on here, but is nowhere near as enthusiastic as he is pinching Sherrie Hewson's bum!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (3065).jpg   Screenshot (3066).jpg  

Screenshot (3067).jpg   Screenshot (3068).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg In Loving Memory Duo (1980s)_mpeg2video.mpg (17.31 MB, 100 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 11-24-2019, 10:54 AM

Default Flash Gordon (1980)

Have to say, I wouldn't at first of thought of having this on here were it not for what I recently found out about this scene. The clip is from Flash Gordon from 1980, and is the famous scene where Brian Blessed says "Gordon's Alive?" It also includes Brian giving Melody Anderson's character Dale Arden a goosing, and if she looks surprised in this scene it is because it wasn't actually in the script! Just check out the look she gives him afterwards. Now we know what Brian meant when he said "Gordon's Alive!" So that's what he calls it...
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (3403).jpg   Screenshot (3406).jpg  

Screenshot (3407).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Flash Gordon_mpeg2video.mpg (12.98 MB, 188 views)
Streaming Videos
Flash Gordon (1980)

0m:34s

Old 12-01-2019, 12:14 PM

Default Oh Doctor Beeching! (1997)

In this clip from TV sitcom Oh Doctor Beeching! from 1995-97, Paul Shane (one of the gang from Hi de Hi) gives a cheeky little pinch of Julia Deakin's bum as he promises that there will be some action when he gets her home tonight. She looks more than a little worried as he leads her home, and no wonder! It was one of the last sitcoms written by David Croft, who wrote so many classic comedies with both Jimmy Perry (Dad's Army) and Jeremy Lloyd (Are You Being Served?), but by the time this came out it was clear the glory years had passed.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (3497).jpg   Screenshot (3498).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Oh, Doctor Beeching! A Bowl in the Hand (1997)_mpeg2video.mpg (10.74 MB, 118 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 12-09-2019, 11:22 AM

Default 2011 PDC Premier League Darts

This is from the 2011 Premier League Darts championship between Terry Jenkins and 16 time World Champion Phil Taylor, and while warming up for the match the TV cameras caught Taylor 'checking out' one of the walk on girls as he collected his darts from the board. At first I debated whether to include this on here, as there is a difference between enjoying what is scripted on TV or film, and what some letch does in real life. However, I decided to add this here, not least to prove that Walk On Girls really do earn their money! As it was, Taylor failed to reach the final that year, while the way the Walk On girl conducted herself proved she was a cl-ass act!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (3581).jpg   Screenshot (3582).jpg  

Screenshot (3583).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg 2011 PDC Premier League Walk On Girl_mpeg2video.mpg (12.11 MB, 268 views)
Streaming Videos

Tags
bums, fondling, groping, movies & tv, pinch

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Standing outside

3m:08s

07-29-2020

1m:21s

08-12-2014
3 teens on Spring Break

1m:00s

07-10-2022