photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2014, 11:27 AM

"The last time you had me pinned, you tried to flip me over. To what end, I wonder?" Raine mused, closing the distance between herself and her defeated opponent. "I think I can hazard a guess."

"We have a winner!" the announcer boomed above the girls. "Ladies and gentlemen, Raine!" the crowd cheered, and eventually died down. "Now, our loser is at the winner's mercy. Let's see what's in store for Jamie Roy, the Redcap!"

With a surprisingly gentle hand, Raine pushed Jamie down to her hands and knees, her posterior pointed directly at Queen Syndra's private box. Rain strolled over to a few scraps of what had once been her robes, picked them up, and returned to her bowed foe. Using the fabric, Raine deftly tied Jamie's wrists together, forcing her to lean on her elbows and forearms, pointing her backside even more prominently into the air. The other scrap was tied into a makeshift blindfold.

"I'd bet anything you were intending to spank me back there." Raine said. "So, I figure I'll return the favor."

With a snap of her fingers, the destroyed remains of Jamie's leather pants hovered in the air and lazily glided over to the two ladies. With another gesture, the leather garment wrapped tightly around itself, becoming a large whip, with the frayed edges hanging from the end. The whip slowly reared back, and then shot forward, the leather slapping loudly against Jamie's bouncy backside. A few seconds later, the whip reared back once more and repeated this motion.

"I think I'll have it stop when that cute ass of yours is as red as that cap." Raine said, smiling in victory. "Or, if you manage to find your way out of the Arena before that. Good luck with that, though."

Leaving her opponent to her fate, Raine turned to face the Queen, kneeling down before her. "Your Majesty, it was an honor to fight here today." Raine said in respectful tones. "For my request, I ask for something to aid my magic. I seek to one day serve you as a court mage. While I am far from being worthy now, I hope to earn the station, and any aid you may offer would undoubtedly help immensely."

"I shall... consider your request." Queen Syndra answered. "Good show. To both of you."

The fight had ended. But Raine and Jamie's stories had only just begun.

There'll be one more post from BigMara for Jamie's experience with the end of the fight and her punishment for losing. After that, I'm planning to post the Character Sheet template and begin working on an adventure module. New players would certainly be welcome in an adventure!
The Following User Says Thank You to Phantompen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2014, 11:48 AM

Jamie gasped as she was suddenly pushed down onto her hands and knees, now once again exposed before the eyes of the crowd. She knew she was supposed to just lie back and take her punishment, but that had never been her style. She wasn't so dishonorable as to attack her victorious opponent, but she could at least escape before suffering any further humiliation.

Unfortunately, Raine was one step ahead of her once more. Before she could crawl more than a foot or so towards the exit, Jamie was suddenly bound and blindfolded, causing her to lurch forward unexpectedly. The girl's trademark cap plopped forward onto the sand in front of her, removing the last bit of clothing she had. And while her cap hadn't covered anything, it was perhaps her most important article.

Without its powers enhancing her strength and speed, Jamie was just a petite, skinny girl who had absolutely no chance of breaking free from the strong leather straps binding her wrists together. Forced to lean on her elbows for balance, Jamie's face glowed bright red as her petite bottom was pointed into the air, giving the queen - and anyone looking at the viewing sphere - the first extended, uninhibited look at her cute little ass and delicate lower lips, complete with another look at the wispy tuft of auburn hair that would normally be resting just above her sensitive slit, but in this position, was just below.

"Return the- n-no, no, no, please! Not that! D- OWW!!" Jamie squealed as she was suddenly spanked by the leather whip. She could hear the crowd cheering and laughing at her as the whip cracked again, slapping against her bouncy bottom again and again, catching a few comments about her predicament that made her cheeks blush even brighter. Jamie scrambled to try and grab her cap once more, and perhaps place it back on her head, but to no avail. It was right in front of her button nose, but without the use of her hands, she had no real way of getting to it. The chilly air nipped at her bare, blushing skin, causing her nipples to go slightly erect, and to her embarrassment, the announcer immediately picked up on this shameful fact.

Again and again the whip spanked her bare ass, causing her to yelp and squeal with pain and embarrassment each time.

"AH! Stop it- EEK! Don't you- EEEP!! I'm sorry, okay!? Just- EEEK! NO! Stop looking at me- AAH!! EEEEK!!!" Jamie squealed, utterly humiliated and in plain view of the crowd.

After what seemed like an age for the naked, blushing Redcap, Jamie's cute little ass was indeed as red as her cap. By that time, the arena had all seen ever inch of her bare skin, and she knew she'd been bested completely, even as the straps finally let her go. Humiliated, and with tears welling up in her pretty green eyes, Jamie scooped up her cap, holding it shyly in front of her exposed pussy, and using her other arm to try and cover her perky nips. With that, she scampered out of the arena, giving the crowd one last, long look at her bright red bottom.

Jamie would fight again someday, but for now, she was utterly defeated.
The Following User Says Thank You to BigMara For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2014, 12:09 PM

And that is a wrap!
Hopefully everyone finds this as fun to read as it was to write! What I'd really love to see, however, are other potential players! To help with that, I'm going to go ahead and post the Character Sheet template here, with a basic guideline of how it works. I look forward to seeing what people come up with!
Also, please understand that small tweaks might be made to characters in the name of balance. Reasons will be given and alternatives proposed.

Name:

Race:

Face:

Hair:

Body Type:

Bio: (A few paragraphs explaining the character's backstory and their training, explaining how they've been trained and their style. Basically give us a general idea of your character's personality and life experiences.)

Stats: (All stats start at 5, which is considered average and offers no modifier bonus. At creation, you have 3 points you can assign to any stat/stats of your choosing.)

Strength-
Dexterity-
Intelligence-

Traits/Skills/Special Abilities:
(Traits are personal oddities that define a character's way of going about combat, such as tactical thinking, headstrong, sneaky, etc.)
(Skills are similar to traits in that they are natural ability, such as Raine's "Flexible" and Jamie's "Scrapper". These skills offer small bonuses in relevant situations, and also confer a +1 to their relevant Stat [eg. Flexible-Dex, Scrapper-Str])
(Special Abilities are, in essence, a signature attack. These unique powers are, well, unique. Enemies won't have the power, and its unconventional nature may offer unique bonuses.)
Old 06-20-2014, 12:16 PM

I'm definitely looking forward to adventures starting. I'll probably reuse Jamie, at least at first, since I found her quite fun to write for. Hopefully we can get at least one or two more players so we can have a proper party.

You did a great job GMing this match, Phantompen, so I've got high hopes for the rest of the game.
Old 06-20-2014, 08:36 PM

Some important news:

To help prevent the forums here from getting cluttered, I've taken the liberty of setting up a different forum entirely to serve as the home for the RPG. This thread will potentially continue so as not to deprive anybody of any decent stories we may create, as well as to help keep interest alive.

I'm not sure as to the rules of posting a link to another site here in Fiction, so I'll say that the link can be found in the Enferia Adventures thread posted in the Free Sites section of this site.
Old 06-21-2014, 07:03 AM

Thanked 2,244 Times in 254 Posts

That was great, for the record.
Old 06-21-2014, 07:08 AM

Thanks! I can't speak for Phantompen, but I for one am really glad to hear that you liked it so much. If you'd be interested in joining the forum he started up for this, we'd love to have you.
Old 06-21-2014, 07:17 AM

Thanked 2,244 Times in 254 Posts

I've just signed up on the other site. I'm not sure that i'll have consistent availability until next week but I'd love to get started in some capacity. All that's left is to write up a character sheet.
Old 06-21-2014, 09:41 AM

Alright, awesome. I just put my sheet up there, so hopefully we'll be able to get some more activity going there soon.
Old 06-21-2014, 12:00 PM

Alright, I'm quite happy to say that the forum site seems to be up and running well, and we've already got a few registered users. Hope to see posts from them in the near future.

For now, I'd like to announce that I will be starting an example adventure here, both to show off adventure mechanics and to potentially drum up some more interest. Despite the fact that the adventure will be starting now, I may be able to work in another player, depending on when their character sheet is created and how far into the adventure we are at that point. We shall see, but for now let us assume a 2-player adventure.

The starting post shall be up shortly.

Free Videos - Updated Daily
WWW XXX Video0142

3m:45s

01-05-2014
Periscope Princess

7m:14s

12-17-2021
hhz 9

1m:31s

07-16-2017
webcam shower