uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2014, 02:00 PM

Thanked 1,570 Times in 257 Posts

When i was married to my first wife, we were at a new years party at a friends house. It was after midnight, maybe 2 or 3am and i was in the back garden. A different mates wife came outside for some air & a smoke. We were chatting and i don't know how but we ended up snogging & i had my hand inside her top on a gorgeous pair of soft, big tit's. My then wife, nor my mate know of that night
Old 06-27-2014, 08:46 AM

Thanked 1,610 Times in 191 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouty View Post
I once watched my best friend's wife showering through a crack in the next cubicle to me at a camp ground.. he has no idea to this day.
Lucky man, what died she look like naked, fat or thin, shaved or hairy, I bet it was such an exciting experience.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to smutley For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2014, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekaiser81 View Post
I saw my best mates girlfriends pussy and i defiantly wasent supposed to see that.... it was during world cup 2006 England played Portugal and of course lost on penalties... anyway my bird (melanie) at the time used to go out drinking with my best mates bird (gina) and this is the story of how i saw her gash.... Me and my bird had brought a house in the next town to where i grew up and all my mates still lived there, fortunately my mates bird was from the town we had moved to so went for a few beers with her dad and my bird tagged along..... on this day my bird Mel had to go to work at night but still went on the piss as you do when your in your early 20's whereas i had to work in the day so i didnt join them in the pub... the plan was for Mel to have a few beers come home with gina, mel was to go to work and me and gina to go to catch the bus to watch the game in the pub with my mates..... Anyway an hour before kick off Mel staggers in holding gina up both as pissed as farts.... Mel tells me that ginas been sick and aint going no where and Mel aint going to work and to call in sick for her..... so i called in sick for Mel, put her to bed came down to find gina asleep on the sofa across from the one i was sitting on... she was wearing little shorts and as she must have fell on the sofa they had stretched to the side tacking her thong with it and exposing her 19 year old shaved pussy... no way was i going to move her from this postion so a quick text to my mate advising they were to pissed to come meet them and i couldnt be arsed to get the bus.... so i sat there can of fosters in one hand, TV remote in the other and ginas pussy on display for a full 120 minutes of footie..... would have been the perfect day if England would have won.

Nice story, what a great experience, you must have taken some photos.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smutley For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2014, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicknsider View Post
I recently had this experience when I arrived early to pick up a buddy to go fishing. I showed up over 30 minutes early catching my friend still getting his gear together. He invited me to fix myself a cup of coffee while he went to his garage to finish. They have one of those one cup coffee makers where you select a cartridge so I brewed a cup and started to join him in the garage. A breezeway connects the garage to the house and just as I entered it and was shutting the door his wife slowly entered the kitchen.
My wife and I have known them for a number of years and in our circle of friends she is jokingly called Gretchen because she bears a strong resemblance to cable newswoman Gretchen Carlson.
I was immediately drawn to the fact that she was wearing a very short nightshirt that exposed her legs and barely covered her bottom. She was carrying an arm load of clothing and walked over to a set of folding doors where their laundry machines were. She apparently was not expecting me to be there so early because as she placed the clothes in the washing machine she then reached under her night shirt and peeled off the panties she was wearing and placed them in the washer. I got a good but brief look at her gorgeous ass.
Before she turned around I backed away from the door but continued watching her and looking over my shoulder into the garage.
She went to make a cup of coffee but I must have used the last of the water because she kind of threw her hands up in disgust. What happened next is etched into my memory. She walked to the pantry which is right next to the washing machine and on the floor was a case of bottled water. She bent over to retrieve a bottle providing me with a view that literally took my breath away.
As she stood back up I decided I better walk away and out to the garage. I could barely hold my cup of coffee steady as I talked to my buddy.
What a fantastic experience, you lucky lucky man, thanks for sharing it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smutley For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2014, 10:17 AM

Thanked 11,627 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekaiser81 View Post
Ive read it a few times and dont really see what you mean but hey ho thats how we some folk talk in the UK. We aint all like you see on your TV in the good US of A.

Some of the "stories" that are added in this sub section of the forum and classed as "true" get through and you are patronising me because you cant read my post properly... think ill leave you to it.
Just read this entire thread and loved your story. Had no problems reading and understanding it. The fun part here is all of us different members from all over the world sharing our stories and photos in our own words.
Maybe my son being married to a gal (bird) from Blackpoole helped me understand.
We are from the USA in the midwest and now live in Florida, the deep south. Hell it's sometimes difficult to know what these rednecks are saying but always fun. Ya'all know what I mean? Add too that one neighbor is from New York and another from Canada. Eh?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2014, 11:28 AM

Thanked 3,621 Times in 374 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskers View Post
Yes,because I have boned a couple of them in the past and the husbands of the two which are friends of mine never knew a thing and still dont.
Me too... I did the same thing with a wife.
At first we were simply coworker. But later we became lovers.... and still later "friends" and we attended with her husband.
I fucked her for several years in great number of occasions, the cuckold has never known anything!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2014, 09:47 AM

Loving this thread, I'm always on the lookout for trying to cop a sneaky pic at a mate's mrs., I've managed several upskirt and downblouse but only two full nudes, both very brief. The most recent was last year when we went on holiday to Wales with friends. There were four couples including us, one of them had recently bought the house and was doing it up as a holiday home, we'd all gone to do a bit of DIY but mainly eat, drink and have a break. The woman I saw naked isn't strictly my mate's wife, she's actually my wife's best friend but whilst I wouldn't hang out with her husband I've known him a long time and we get on OK. Anyway I've always fancied his wife Lynne, everyone does, she's about 5' 6", long blonde hair, very pretty and a lovely slim figure that's filling out very pleasingly now she's in her early 40s. The house we were in is very old, lots of wooden beams and old creaky ill-fitting doors and that's how I got to see her. Each room had an en-suite and our two rooms faced each other at the end of a short hallway, their en-suite didn't have a door which they'd joked about earlier. After all my years of trying to sneakily peek at women this one came about completely by accident. We'd spent the day out walking and when we got back everyone disappeared off to their rooms to shower and change, the women went first apart from Lynne who's husband went and she stood in the kitchen chatting with me and the other husbands for a while. Her husband was back pretty quickly so off she went, a couple of minutes my wife came down so I went off upstairs for a shower. As I got to the facing doors my weight on the floorboards caused the door to Lynne's room to slowly open a couple of inches and suddenly and quite unexpectedly I could see straight through into the en-suite beyond… and there she was completely naked but with her back to me just as she was stepping into the shower, she was actually reaching in testing the water temperature and I got such a wonderful view of her beautiful backside and her long lovely legs as she stretched over and then the briefest of glimpses of one of her tits (much bigger than I had thought) reflected in the mirror over the sink, then she stepped into the shower out of sight, it only lasted about 2-3 seconds and it was just a matter of sheer luck. I could have tiptoed into the room and had a closer look at her showering but the risk was too much and her husband's a police sergeant and built like one so I thought better of it. It was an incredibly exciting experience, I was actually shaking and it was great for the next few days hanging out with them knowing that I'd seen her naked.
Old 06-28-2014, 05:51 PM

Thanked 5,199 Times in 366 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smutley View Post
Lucky man, what died she look like naked, fat or thin, shaved or hairy, I bet it was such an exciting experience.
She had big tits and was slim then but the start of a belly. Suprising was uneeven nipples and a wispy bush.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2014, 07:41 PM

In my twenties, one of my male coworkers and I would often go out in foursome with the two girls from work we were dating. My bed sit was in the town centre and we would often crash there together, my gf and I in the single bed and the other couple in a sleeping bag on the floor.
One Sunday morning after I had walked my gf to the bus stop, I returned to find my mate going to the bathroom while his gf was still asleep on the floor. He had unzipped the sleeping bag halfway to get out, leaving her exposed from the hip up, though she was on her side, back to me, so I could see little.
I was going to zip it up further to cover her, but as I knelt down, she rolled back halfway on her back. I could see her firm, pointy breasts with neat stiff nipples and just a hint of the top of her pubic hair. (This was the 70s, before women started all this depilatory nonsense.)
It was a very erotic ten seconds or so before I heard my mate returning and I had to move across to the other side of the room, pretending to be looking the other way. As I did, she rolled back to her less exposed position. I have always wondered just how deeply asleep she was
Months later the tables were turned when my then gf, later my wife, tiptoed to the toilet clad only in her panties at about 5am. When she came out, she met my Polish landlord (a man in his seventies) in the hall. He just smiled and wished her good morning, which she politely returned, not even attempting to cover up. I'm sure she made his day!
Old 07-01-2014, 06:10 AM

I have a very old friend and his wife is so sexy that i cant explain..... Once we were having some beers i asked him to give his phone to me to make an urgent call, after making the call i accidently saw his whatsapp and tge last msg was from his wife and to my utmost surprise it was a naked pic of her..... Oh my god a naked pic of her she was looking so stunning . Aaaah that jerk was the best which i made later

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Lovely brunette works the cock

0m:51s

03-26-2016
TANIA 1184

0m:51s

02-14-2018
casting2b

0m:39s

08-06-2005
017d8584

5m:20s