uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2014, 12:26 AM

Default Female Referee

I definitely wouldn't be opposed to seeing a female referee. Tiffany/Taryn's been done before and I don't think you need to stoop so low as to copy TNA. I'd honestly love to see Maria back as a ditzy referee. Then further down the line when you branch off into her rivalry, you could have her reveal that the ditz-thing was just an act that she kept going with so she could humiliate the Bellas in revenge from them blocking her initial WWE return. This way you could translate their online rivalry from a while back into an on-screen rivalry. Then once Maria becomes an active participant you could bring back Maryse or Eve as a heel referee.

That's just my two cents.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2014, 12:50 PM

i would love to see eve as a heel female ref and have her cheat her way to the top only to come crashing down would be great either way i love this story and will continue to read no matter what
The Following User Says Thank You to divalover95 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2014, 01:03 PM

Try Ashley Massaro.

Firstly, her style automatically puts her in conflict with AJ Lee. Secondly, she's crap at wrestling, which makes her a potentially easy target for the main roster.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nathaniel Keam For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2014, 06:48 AM

Default The Divas Championship Chase

Was it too long since the last episode? I've been wasting time with gaming and other stuff so it's consuming my time as of late. But with that said, I felt last episode was somewhat lackluster on my end. Really want this episode to boost the Wrestlemania show in terms of momentum heading into things. Please show your feedback with a comment!

Jerry Lawler: Welcome to the most episodic show on weekly television, welcome to Monday Night RAW!

JBL: You know the show's gonna be great when Stephanie's already in the ring.

Jerry Lawler: The last time we saw her was when she got attacked by AJ! She left the arena without a shirt!

JBL: How ungrateful are you? Mrs. McMahon is in the ring to address the situation with the Divas Championship and you want to talk about that? Need I remind you that she provides your salary.

Stephanie stands in the ring with a smile that's nearly as plastic as her breasts. She waits in her tight teal dress for the WWE Universe to settle down.

Stephanie McMahon: Everyone on social media has been buzzing about CM Punk and my husband, the King of Kings. When Hunter demolishes him at Wrestlemania, he will be inserted into the match with Daniel Bryan and John Cena to win his fourteenth WWE World Heavyweight Championship. But on top of that, I'm here to address the Mae Young Memorial Battle Royal. The only way to win is by throwing your opponent outside of the ring and both feet touch the ground. The last women remaining will walk out of Wrestlemania as your WWE Divas Champion. Now, please welcome the participants!

Alicia Fox, Aksana, Lana, Kaitlyn, Layla, Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Summer Rae, Eva Marie, Cameron, Emma, Natalya, Layla, Naiomi, Brie Bella and Nikki Bella line up on the stage, one by one, in their street clothes.

Stephanie McMahon: Ladies, this is the golden tick...

The principal owner of WWE and the General Manager of RAW is drowned by chants for AJ Lee to the point where she addresses the audience.

Stephanie McMahon: April unfortunately won't be here tonight due to a concussion she suffered during last week's European tour. This only proves that she's nothing more than a B+ player and a B+ player at best. As I was saying, this is the golden ticket to superstardom. This is Wrestlemania 30! All of you will have the chance to leave the event with gold around your waist. So in a week from Sunday, I expect nothing but the performance of your lives. In preparation, we can all help ourselves to a Six-Diva Tag Team Match. The Beautiful Fierce Females have a date with none other than the lovely team of the Bella Twins and Emma. You girls have until the break so I suggest you get dolled up.

There is an overflowing of boos as RAW goes to commercial with Stephanie walking away.

- Commercial Break -

JBL: For anyone just joining us, you're about to witness a clinic. It's a battle between six fantastic athletes.

The debuting Brandi Rhodes, other wise known as Eden, introduces the competitors.

Summer walks out with a devious look on her face alongside the rest of the BFF's. She makes her entrance, twirling and shaking her hips around ringside. The fans disdain for the stable is noticeably growing day after day by the sound of the Californians in attendance. All members of the BFF's are wearing leopard print sports bras with some hazel skorts.

Performing their signature "Bella Booty Shake" enters the Bellas. Emma zooms past them, doing her dance which is infectious with the crowd. Brie and Nikki are sporting green plaid designs on their tops alongside similar bottoms for St. Patricks Day. Stu, the cameraman, zooms into the back of their trunks which have a four-leaf clover plastered over them. Emma has on her own "#Emmalution" shirt and black colored leggings. She leans back into a sea of fans by the barricade for a few pictures.

The timekeeper sounds the bell to kick off the bout. Emma starts things off with none other than the "Boss" of the pack. The "Dancing Queen" catches Sasha with a variety of arm drags early on. She takes Sasha Banks out from under her feet and goes for a jackknife cover but she powers through with authority. Off her game, the part African-American escapes to the bottom turnbuckle. The Australian makes the tag to the future Mrs. Danielson to the hometown fans' delight. Brie wastes valuable time doing her theatrics all the while Sasha secretly unties the turnbuckle cover.

Brie Bella: Come on San Diego!

Banks dodges the running knee to the skull from Brie; she connects with nothing but the exposed padding. Dr. Christopher Amann falls by to check on Brie who is in some obvious pain. Brianna strips away her thigh-high stockings to discover a severe leg bruising. Banks, disregarding all safety precautions, shakes off the early offense and drags the lady in green to her corner by the tip of her outfit. She lifts Brie's top over her head to expose the master of the Bella Buster's white, unfitting bra. A dumbfounded Bella holds onto her cups for precautionary reasons as Summer is now legal. The blonde uses her keen wrestling ability to target the Mexican-Italian's injury. She rolls the brunette onto her back and sets up for a half-boston crab. The former lingerie football star sits on Brie's back to apply immense pressure. Brie Bella can hardly drag her body to the ropes all the while Rae shows a lack of mercy. Both of the barefoot Bella's lower limb and bra are feeling the effects of the simple yet deadly maneuver.

JBL: Take a good look at this hold. She knows exactly how to take advantage of everything in her toolbox.

Jerry Lawler: I'm taking a good look alright! You can completely see that Bella's nipples from here!

Brie manages to power out of the submission and finally reach the ropes. The official counts to five until the submission is released. 5'10 and sexy, the "First Lady of WWE" taunts the small-chested Bella by dancing over her prone figure.

The Bella, pulling her bra straps into place, attempts to crawl to her very sister before Summer stomps her head into the mat. The blonde has the match completely under control at this moment in time. Fan's begin shouting "we want puppies" which gets the girl's attention.

Summer Rae: You wanna see these? You really want them? Make some noise!

The Californians are glued to the action in the squared circle during Fandango's dance partner's striptease. Fans chant Summer Rae's name when she embarks on pulling down her zipper.

Summer stops midway and begins laughing at the WWE Universe's gullibility. She focuses back on the match as Brianna gets up to all fours. Summer shakes her head when she sees Brie struggling to refasten her bra once again.

Summer Rae: Looks like someone accidentally wore her siblings's bra again. Best to return stolen property!

Summer grabs the twin by the clasp of her underwear. She pulls the Bella Twin's brassiere several feet away from her body which makes every parent in attendance cover their child's eyes. The gasp heard around the world occurs when Brie's bra is torn off her chest. Summer could not be more amused as she twirls the 34D bra around her index finger. Brianna's small boobs have popped out of their prison for the second time in less then a year.

An embarrassed Brie has to abandon her friends when WWE producers throw a towel on her and force the 30-year-old to leave the match. Concern grows within the rest of the babyfaces without Brie along their side. The BFF's do what they do best and use their numbers to their liking.

Nikki and Emma put up a fight to no success. The stable consisting of three rising stars dominate what remains of an outnumbered duo. Foxana, Layla and the new team of Cameron and Eva Marie quickly draw themselves into the picture. They join in on the attack, focusing their attention at Nicole until every member of the Wrestlemania Battle Royal come running down.

JBL: This is shades of whats to come next Sunday!

Each diva gets tossed outside of the ring in some form or fashion in the matter of minutes. As fate would have it, Nikki Bella is left in the ring with Naiomi and Summer Rae. The former Funkadactyl springs up the turnbuckle for a split legged moonsault but is dunked ceremoniously onto the thin padding outside by WWE's resident ballroom dancer.

The Florida native takes some time to gloat and admire herself as Nikki stalks her from behind. An enraged champion enziguris Summer straight down to the floor. Rae is left in the ring to beg and plead without the rest of the BFF's to fight her battles. The old quarterback for the Chicago Bliss sticks a hand out in peace but greets herself to a stiff clothesline. Charlotte and Banks hold onto their leader's wrists in attempts to drag her away from the beating. Nikki's persistent attitude refuses to let the newest Total Diva flee with a strong hold of her tights. The Divas Champion stretches her opponent's leggings, exposing a lacey brown panty in the progress. Summer screams as she feels the breeze down her shorts. The arena lighting shines completely through her underwear which practically puts her ass cheeks in plain sight. She rolls over onto her back and delivers a boot right to the Bella's throat. Rae flies into her comrades who immediately use their hands to hover over their president's buttocks and block away the zoomed in iPhones.

"You Can Look" by Jim Johnston broadcasts through the arena when Nikki poses on the top turnbuckle. The reality television star, raising her championship, stares down every one of her fallen challengers. The segment ends with a steaming Summer Rae squealing away.

JBL: This is gonna be a fight! Could this be the sight one week from Sunday? Will Nikki Bella be the last women standing?

Jerry Lawler: If I was a betting man, that's who I'm rooting for. Do you Stephanie forgot to put AJ in the battle royal or what? I don't think Lee's gonna be happy about this.

JBL: Nontheless, Big Show and Kane are set to face Los Matadores. Find out how badly Fernando and Diego get destroyed by the Authorities' bodyguards after the break.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  

Last edited by DoctorOhno; 06-26-2014 at 06:56 AM.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:50 PM

highly anticipating the next chapter
The Following User Says Thank You to divalover95 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2014, 03:01 PM

Can't wait to see how WrestleMania plays out! Perhaps the battle royal will turn out to be a bra and panties battle royal? Like the one TNA did where you eliminate the Divas by stripping them down to bra and panties and the last one with clothes is the winner? I know it's a battle royal in honor of Mae Young, so she deserves respect, but then again, how many times have we seen her strip herself? Just a suggestion I had. Keep up the good work!
The Following User Says Thank You to improvguy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2014, 05:38 PM

Default Reply to "improvguy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by improvguy View Post
Can't wait to see how WrestleMania plays out! Perhaps the battle royal will turn out to be a bra and panties battle royal? Like the one TNA did where you eliminate the Divas by stripping them down to bra and panties and the last one with clothes is the winner? I know it's a battle royal in honor of Mae Young, so she deserves respect, but then again, how many times have we seen her strip herself? Just a suggestion I had. Keep up the good work!
A Bra and Panties stipulation for this type of match seems like overkill to me. Too much of a good thing could end up doing harm. Having said that, there will still be some foul play involved. The diva stripped should become apparent after the next show.
The Following User Says Thank You to DoctorOhno For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2014, 01:04 AM

Default Stay Tuned!

It's been a while since I've updated this thread and I know there was some hype to build up to Wrestlemania. However, the good news is I've partnered with Jack_The_Ripper to create a new WWE story altogether. The first episode of our AJ Lee and Paige story should be posted as soon as possible so check up on this account in the following days. It could be as early as tommorow, who knows?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DoctorRipper For This Useful Post:

Tags
enf, fiction, nudity, strip, wwe

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cutie rubs one out in the woods

5m:20s

12-17-2018
carblow4

1m:13s

09-06-2004
pool vid242

1m:34s