Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2014, 08:07 AM

Thanked 29,756 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default I wish my buddies would be cool with it

But I showed a few they would yap to the others and I'd be a big joke. Trying to see if any neighbors enjoy looking at her.

Went on a trip and met a guy from here. Had showed him some pics via email. We met one night and he got to see her in person and I showed him more pics and a vid of me fucking her. Things didn't work oit the way we wanted as he had a friend with him that wasn't in the loop.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2014, 08:24 AM

Thanked 15,515 Times in 917 Posts

Yes,I shared pictures of my wife,eventually ex-wife with friends.Including my former brother in law.Started 'accidentally' at first.Then got more open about it.He also shared pictures of his wives and gf's as well.It was a great arrangement.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to wildfire54 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2017, 01:34 PM

Thanked 2,153 Times in 190 Posts
Default best friend

few months back showed my best friend my wife tits. he was shocked but pumped. he has asked to see them a couple other times and I have even sent him a text with a few pics. This week, sent him a text of a gif of her dropping her dress to the floor with nothing underneath. he fucking loved it. he asked if I would ever show a full frontal of her, i said i would think about it. I said "what about the video" he said the way she moves you can't see anything below her waist. he was right. thinking about showing him but not sending him the pic of her full frontal with pussy in view
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Superstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2017, 07:05 PM

Thanked 6,718 Times in 275 Posts
Default New friend

Have recently become good friends with a younger guy who has been giving me financial advice. We've had a few, and occasionally a few too many drinks together and I've found that he is an avid pussy hound.
He has taken a real liking to my wife, but doesn't have a close friendship relationship to her. He has though on occasion mentioned how attractive he finds her.
He is currently unattached, having recently come out of a messy and costly divorce. He's had a few casual relationships with some young women, but nothing serious. He constantly moans about not getting enough.
Somehow the conversation got around about photos of our wives/girlfriends and he said his former wife was a real prude concerning any type of "kinky sex". He said he has on occasion got a quick photo of some of his girlfriends, but had promised that he would delete them and has done so after a few days.
I mentioned that my Linda loves to be photographed in the nude and that I have hundreds of her starting from shortly after we started going together to present.
He indicated that he was interested, but didn't know how he would feel seeing her naked only knowing her as he does. He's never actually asked to see any pictures of her.
Well the other day, we were talking about the ladies in our lives and I told him I'd send him something special when I got home, just to see if he liked it.
I first sent him a couple of b/w photos I had from early in our relationship. He texted back and said “Wow!” but said it kind of embarrassed him to know her and see her like this. He said he deleted them after looking at them. I wasn’t sure if he really liked seeing photos of other men’s wives.
I sent these 4 b/w one at a time, the first 2 one day and the next 2 a couple of days later, just to see if he was interested to see if he wanted to see more, in color.
Attached Thumbnails
scan50rscl.jpg   L65EMBLCLBW.jpg  

2EMFXBLCL.jpg   sitting.jpg  

Old 01-25-2017, 07:13 PM

Thanked 3,973 Times in 638 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy4 View Post
He indicated that he was interested, but didn't know how he would feel seeing her naked only knowing her as he does. He's never actually asked to see any pictures of her...

He texted back and said “Wow!” but said it kind of embarrassed him to know her and see her like this. He said he deleted them after looking at them. I wasn’t sure if he really liked seeing photos of other men’s wives.
I sent these 4 b/w one at a time, the first 2 one day and the next 2 a couple of days later, just to see if he was interested to see if he wanted to see more, in color.
I honestly don't understand that personality type! I'd love it if my friends helped me out this way. And that's in general, but with your wife I'd want to see more!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2017, 08:01 PM

The hardest part is definitely getting the courage to ask. I have one buddy who showed me pics of his SIL which was nice but I wanted to see his wife so I just blurted it out.. I was amazed how eager he was to show the pics. Ive seen it all. Just wish I knew a good way to bring it up to a few other buddies.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2017, 12:58 PM

Default New friend continued

A few days passed and I didn’t hear from him. I assumed that either he wasn’t interested, he didn’t like the photos that I had sent him, or he was too embarrassed by them and didn’t want to see any more.

Nearly a week passed before we got together again and after a few beers, I had to ask him what he thought about seeing the photos of my wife.

He said that he thought she was beautiful and had a fantastic body and the pictures made him want to see more. Several things bothered him though; he felt that he was invading my wife and my privacy by looking at naked photos of her. Also he said he really liked and respected my wife and he felt it would always look at her differently after seeing her naked. He said he was embarrassed to ask to see more of her and that it made him uncomfortable talking about him looking at and enjoying pictures of my naked wife. He said he liked to look at nude photos of women but had never seen any of women he knew well.

I assured him that I wanted to share her photos and wanted him to feel free to let me know what he thought when he looked at her. I told him that I got a lot of enjoyment showing him her photos and wanted to show him more if he wanted to see more of her. I told him that I’d leave it up to him to decide and that I would gladly send him more if he asked for them. I told him that I had everything from modest, coy photos to XXX explicit ones. All he had to do was to decide what he wanted and tell me.

We left it there when he said he would think it over and let me know.

Later (way later) that night I got a text saying he wouldn’t mind seeing a couple mild shots.
I sent him these. Naturally there was no face blurring on the ones I sent him, he knew who it was so it was unnecessary.
Attached Thumbnails
L041EMBL.jpg   scan0015-email.jpg  

Old 01-27-2017, 01:46 AM

Thanked 1,612 Times in 76 Posts

Back in the yahoo chat days I let on to one of my buddies that I had taken some pics of my gf and he replied he had some of his. I totally wanted to see anything he offered, his gf had big tits and was a bit on the thicker side and I really wanted to show off mine, very fit and petite. We started off tame clothed shots, then moved up to lingerie shots. During one of our chats he said "nothing you wouldn't see at the beach." And I replied "I wish I went to the beaches you go to, cause I see some nipple!"
From that point on we both started putting up topless pics(still remember her big tits and pink areola), then some ass shots(she had a pleasant junk in the trunk, my gf was so tight it hurt my hand to slap it).
We both started posting teasing pics of panties, at one point he posted a pretty sheer one and I asked "shaved?" He replied yeah so I posted the same type and he was like "Damn her too?!"
So I posted a nice closeup in all her shaved glory, smooth all around, nice lips, toned legs. I waited, shaking to see if he'd follow suit. After a few tense minutes he replied "God damn thats nice! Lucky guy!" Shortly after my hopes were realized he posted a similar pic. Nice pale skin, could see the tops of the black stockings she was wearing and a gorgeous smooth pussy, that was just a perfect slit, no lips protruding at all.
From that point on I was hooked and showed everything as soon as I got it., he did the same, only stipulation we had was no cock in the pics (didn't want to see each other lol)

To this day I look for people I know to share with, i know a few friends with smoking hot wives. Tried a few "accidental" shares by leaving my phone somewhat open etc but no others yet.
Old 01-27-2017, 03:08 PM

Default You never know

A long lost buddy from the service called saying he was in town for the night so we went out and caught up with each others lives. He didn't seem to changed much, as we talked about pussy, love lives and wives. He knew my wife from our days in the service, but had never seen her in any state of undress.

We got back to my place and continued talking. I told my wife that IF she felt like being exhibited, come into the family room after her bath wearing only her robe. She came in wearing the robe, and sat next to me (my friend was across the room). After about a half hour she started to "doze off". I told her to lay on the sofa, her head on my lap. After a while she pretended to be asleep so I slid my hand under her robe and she had nothing else on.

I started to slowly unbutton her robe and let my fingers do the walking. When totally unbuttoned, he still wasn't seeing anything. I motioned like I was going to lay her robe open so he could get a look but he softly said "no", go ahead and button her back up.

I did, and about 10 minutes later she "woke up", said good bye to him, and went to bed. Afterwards I told him I wasn't trying to make him feel uncomfortable. He said not to worry.

We still occasionally keep in touch, and he acts like nothing ever happened when in fact, nothing did.

You never know.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to likemslick For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2017, 04:07 PM

Default experienced the same thing.

Likemslick,

I've encountered the same type of reaction a couple of times. Guys will talk about their wives or girlfriends, getting pretty graphic. They give the impression that they would really like to see the wife in the flesh and then Boom! it comes to a screeching halt. It confuses me, I never turn down looking at someone's photos or better yet the real live thing.

Maybe they get embarrassed or think that either my or I wife will get upset.

I've had my wife walk out in front of friends wearing only a sheer cover-up and sit down and join the conversation and the guy gets really uncomfortable and leaves soon after. I had one friend drop by when my wife was completely naked cleaning the house. She knew him well but had never been naked in front of him. She made no move to cover herself and in fact stood in front of him and tried to talk to him for several minutes. He left quickly. ????

Another time a friend was over and the three of us had been drinking for a while and I slowly stripped my wife naked while he watched. She put up no resistance and actually helped me remove her clothing. Once she was naked, he said he had better get going. We both assured him that if was alright to stay that neither minded him being there, but he insisted he had to go and left.

Again, I can't understand their logic. Later I asked a couple of them why they left and they couldn't give me a clear answer. I guess it is so unusual for a man to expose his wife and a wife willing and wanting to be exposed.

Though less often lately, I still like to show her off via photos and in person. She is getting more careful as to the who and when we do it. Too many crazies out there anymore.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
VIDS 2

4m:21s

11-05-2017
HSC222

3m:27s

12-31-2021
hairbrush

1m:15s

12-08-2004
Alicante beach Spain elastized