One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 04-24-2015, 12:08 AM
weasel's Avatar
weasel weasel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 833
Thanks: 2,098
Thanked 4,897 Times in 714 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by caprivi View Post
... I got a lot of positive attention from the ladies, including two Czech university girls who were thonging topless next to me -- I wound up hooking up with both of them for some pretty intense three-way action over the course of two nights and one day, including sex in broad daylight on a deserted beach. Always wanted to do that, never thought it would be with TWO girls. (Kinda hope somebody like Sandfly "voyed" us.)

... one of these Czech girls, who has become something of a long-distance friend with benefits and no strings attached.
You wouldn't happen to have any pics/videos of that sexy Czech girl you speak of, would you?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to weasel For This Useful Post:
  #32  
Old 05-01-2015, 07:55 AM
the-obs's Avatar
the-obs the-obs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: ...on a beach of course...
Posts: 702
Thanks: 933
Thanked 24,772 Times in 622 Posts
Default

bulgarian babes are really hot.
I like the parts with photos taken while walking, good result with this technic0...
__________________
>> The beach life Observer <<
> Bring you the best of real beach life <
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to the-obs For This Useful Post:
  #33  
Old 05-17-2015, 03:23 AM
caprivi caprivi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 15
Thanks: 55
Thanked 283 Times in 14 Posts
Default RE: Any places in BG or RO to thong -- if you are a guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheQuietOne View Post
Just ... go nude on Sunny Beach Bulgaria
I don't have any problems being nude at a nude beach, been doing it since I was an exchange student in Europe when I was 15-16. (The memories.)

What I actually enjoy more is unequal beach nudity -- being more naked than most everyone else. Hence, my preference for being completely nude on a clothing optional beach, where I can strike up a conversation with a topless lady and check out her breasts while she checks out my manhood. It's led to plenty of fun encounters in the dunes or back at the hotel.

I would love to try wearing just a thong or g-string on a topless textile beach, if I can find the right location. I enjoy wearing thongs and g-strings, both as underwear and as swimwear. I love the way the back string feels riding in my crack and how liberating it is to expose my ass cheeks to the sun, wind, water, and the eyes of the ladies, while I hide from all but the most curious and adventuresome among them my manhood, which a thong or g accentuates. The tan lines are sexy too. I think a straight guy has a right to look and feel sexy at the beach, and I have been most grateful for being able to experience the far more liberal attitudes toward nudity and sexuality in Europe.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to caprivi For This Useful Post:
  #34  
Old 05-17-2015, 03:36 AM
caprivi caprivi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 15
Thanks: 55
Thanked 283 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kv2 View Post
You wouldn't happen to have any pics/videos of that sexy Czech girl you speak of, would you?
'Fraid my hands and the rest of me were too busy doing other things. I am hoping that Sandfly or somebody else voyed us when I was fucking her and her friend on the deserted Adriatic beach.

I do have some of her and me sunbathing and swimming in our thongs. But not quite ready to post those, since I don't want to jinx us, even if it is an open relationship. I am hoping this girl will agree to become baby mama to my bastard kids, since I don't believe in marriage or monogamy.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to caprivi For This Useful Post:
  #35  
Old 01-12-2016, 04:42 AM
Basiln Basiln is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North America
Posts: 561
Thanks: 1,143
Thanked 14,859 Times in 540 Posts
Default

Not a nudist, but a regular beach in town of Pomorie. I took those in 2014.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8410_1.JPG (2.66 MB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8416_1.JPG (2.42 MB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8418_1.JPG (2.21 MB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8426_1.JPG (1.87 MB, 259 views)
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 03-19-2016, 10:04 PM
Sommerlicht Sommerlicht is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 34
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1,192 Times in 33 Posts
Default

Varna and the region
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01.jpg (575.5 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg 02.jpg (356.8 KB, 169 views)
File Type: jpg 03.jpg (478.5 KB, 102 views)
File Type: jpg 04.jpg (445.7 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg 05.jpg (411.2 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg 06.jpg (358.9 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg 07.jpg (302.8 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg 08.jpg (294.0 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg 09.jpg (367.8 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg 10.jpg (328.6 KB, 217 views)
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 03-19-2016, 10:05 PM
Sommerlicht Sommerlicht is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 34
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1,192 Times in 33 Posts
Default

....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11.jpg (331.9 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg 12.jpg (397.3 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg 13.jpg (399.0 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg 14.jpg (404.5 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg 15.jpg (419.7 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg 16.jpg (312.3 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg 17.jpg (342.3 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg 18.jpg (292.5 KB, 246 views)
File Type: jpg 19.jpg (312.9 KB, 225 views)
File Type: jpg 20.jpg (261.7 KB, 198 views)
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 03-19-2016, 10:08 PM
Sommerlicht Sommerlicht is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 34
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1,192 Times in 33 Posts
Default

.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 21.jpg (305.6 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg 22.jpg (359.3 KB, 102 views)
File Type: jpg 23.jpg (295.1 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg 24.jpg (313.7 KB, 192 views)
File Type: jpg 25.jpg (258.8 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg 26.jpg (268.3 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg 27.jpg (399.8 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg 28.jpg (236.1 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg 29.jpg (472.7 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg 30.jpg (443.7 KB, 283 views)
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 03-19-2016, 10:10 PM
Sommerlicht Sommerlicht is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 34
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1,192 Times in 33 Posts
Default

......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 31.jpg (573.2 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg 32.jpg (564.0 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg 33.jpg (483.2 KB, 281 views)
File Type: jpg 34.jpg (557.7 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg 35.jpg (452.4 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg 36.jpg (564.8 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg 37.jpg (509.5 KB, 231 views)
File Type: jpg 38.jpg (556.8 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg 39.jpg (594.4 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg 40.jpg (432.8 KB, 175 views)
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 03-19-2016, 10:11 PM
Sommerlicht Sommerlicht is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 34
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1,192 Times in 33 Posts
Default

.......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 41.jpg (431.3 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg 42.jpg (402.1 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg 43.jpg (439.2 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg 44.jpg (497.5 KB, 329 views)
File Type: jpg 45.jpg (433.0 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg 46.jpg (405.9 KB, 307 views)
File Type: jpg 47.jpg (619.5 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg 48.jpg (560.9 KB, 214 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
beach, bulgaria, fkk, naturism, nudism


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.