uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2024, 03:26 PM

Thanked 1,089,118 Times in 33,198 Posts
Default My buddy's girlfriend was a Magical moment!

Going to a buddy's BAR and being there for the right moment always makes it perfect. I seen a buddy of mine with his stunning girlfriend sitting at the BAR counter, so I sat with them and shared a few drinks and had some chatting done along with getting in a few dances with her too!
I'm not sure what the reason was but my buddy said he had to leave and I wasn't sure if he told his girlfriend that she could leave with him and asked me if I could drive her home? Seems like we all had a few extra drinks and some of the parts are just hard to remember! lol
But I did get to stay longer with his girlfriend while he took off and we had more drinks & dances until the placed closed up!
We got in my car and drove around plenty I wasn't sure exactly where she lived and wasn't in a hurry to get her home!
She was doing some friendly moves in my car and sat right next to me. The thing that got me was going down a main street with businesses she noticed this well lit up Motel and asked me in a Sexy manner "Are you going to take me to that Motel"?
I drove to the end of the block still thinking about what she said, then went around to go back towards that Motel again! When it got in close view she asked if we can go to that Motel and I said sure while I pulled in.
We had a room on the second level and she was playful and frisky all the way to the room.
Once inside she just went into a stripping mode that I watched and then see was just all NUDE laying on the bed.
Just the thought of this magical moment happening and seeing her nude on the bed had me all excited and solid.
I hurried up getting nude too and just told her how beautiful she was and that I never imagined ever being able to see her all exposed and so willing for SEX!
Her tits and nipples were just the normal average size that I seen on other girls / women, but she had the darkest bushy and most fullest pussy's that I had ever seen!
My hand went right for rubbing it and she got extra wet, so you can just imagine what those curly pubes were like now sticking together! I went down for a closer look and went to licking and enjoying all that I could get my tongue into!
After sometime, she had us change positions with me being on the bottom and her on top in the 69 position.
Now I was given even more then I could wish for like just seeing her all Nude, she was doing oral on my cock and she worked on everything there! I'm not sure how many times we had SEX, but she was great at getting me to get hard and shoot more loads on or in her then I ever done before!
We spent the entire night there and got to leave around check out time!
I wish that I had a camera to have pics of her and all of her natural Beauty!
I even found out sometime later from a guy that I knew from the BAR on a few occasions, that was his sister and I'm glad that I never said anything about what we did and only that she was a girlfriend of my buddy! lol
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2024, 06:26 PM

Thanked 3,909 Times in 202 Posts
Default Changing in my SUV

A gorgeous blond colleague changed in my SUV while I was in the car with her. We were on a boating team and she was late so came directly from work.
I thought I'd never get to see her breasts which I thought were at most A/B cups. Was I surprised when her bra came off and those nice perky C cups revealed themselves to me.
She promised me I would never tell any of our colleagues about what I saw. I thought maybe her changing with me present in the vehicle was a hint.
Old 01-18-2024, 09:35 PM

Thanked 1,212 Times in 58 Posts
Default Beach day and my sister in law

My wife arranged a beach day with a group of friends and I was going to be arriving late because I had to do a couple hours work. This also worked well for my wife's sister because she would need to leave late as well so we travelled together. Since I had come straight from my office I was not dressed for the occasion, sis-in-law was similar. The beach was a long walk through a thick forest from the closest parking, but opened up to a beautiful hidden gem. The bright hot beach was quite a contrast from the cool dark forest. A great discovery for sure but not a place that had picnic tables or garbage cans let alone any change rooms. We greeted everyone in our overdressed state and asked if there was any place to change. Unlike us, they all arrived dressed for the beach and didn't know of any place but my wife directed us back to an outhouse at the tree line that might work. We found it and it was pretty gross. I would have been able to put up with the smell, but I did not want to step on that floor with bare feet. Sis suggested that we step out of view of the outhouse into the woods. It was easy to find privacy but not easy to find dry ground, it was slightly damp everywhere that was off the trail. She spotted a flat rock that was basically ground level and just big enough for one person to to stand. She that suggested that we could take turns. I let her go first and turned to stand a respectful distance away and turned my back.

Moments later she revised the plan, "Hey can you come here and help?". I came back and she was standing in her bra holding her shirt in one hand and her towel, bikini and sandals in the other. "Can you hold my stuff? There's no place to put it down." I grabbed her things and she kicked off her shoes and began to wiggle out of her tight jeans. I would have turned around but she kept talking with idle chit chat so I thought it was polite to keep facing her. The panties were mostly dark blue with some see through black trim and matched the bra. She handed me her pants, then her socks, then her bra. Unlike my wife's lovely B cups her sister has much heavier hangars and the bra had been hard at work holding them in a perky position. Her nipples were also quite different with larger areolas and a flatter nipple. She then gave a rub of relief to the spots where the underwire had pressuring these large specimens all morning. "Can you pass me my bikini?" she said as she slipped her panties down. Of course I stared, and unconsciously hesitated in stunned silence. She dropped the panties on top of the clothes bundle that I was carrying and acknowledged my delay, "Hey don't make it weird, I'm your sister now". and she started to pick through the pile to find the bikini buried within. She continued to make small talk while she put it on and did all the lady adjustments. Her downstairs was well groomed but still had hair so she made sure to adjust her bottoms to be nice and straight so that no hairs were showing on either side. She then pulled up each boob while pulling the top out which gave each one a little lift. She then grabbed all the bits from my arms and rolled the jeans around them in a tidy package and d****d her towel over her shoulder. "Ok thanks, your turn."

I took her place on the rock and I handed her my towel that had the bathing suit wrapped in it. Kicked off my shoes, stuffed one sock in each shoe. Then I hand her my shirt, all pretty normal so far. Then I hand her my pants, it's about to get weird. Standing in just my underwear she's still facing me and carrying on with small talk "I think I'll jump in the water right away, I'm so sweaty". I wait until she has located my swim shorts before I drop the rest. I have to admit that I was a little nervous about how my guy would look down there but I was happy to see that it appeared completely flaccid but had received enough excitement that it was much bigger than it typically was at any given moment. Instead of unrolling the towel to get my swim shorts she was trying to pull it from the end, but I must have done a fairly tight wrap because it would not come out. She stops the task at hand to take my underwear from me so I take over trying to pull the shorts out. It felt like a long time because I was naked, but I bet it was only seconds before I grabbed the whole thing, unrolled it and finally covered up again.

We walked back the beach, she carried on like it was nothing unusual. My wife asked "How was the outhouse?" I told her it was not great and we didn't even use it. I told her we found a private spot in the woods, "We took turns" I added, not clarifying what that meant.
Old 01-19-2024, 10:12 AM

Thanked 1,234 Times in 87 Posts

Amazing. Just AMAZING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]) u ]{ e View Post
My wife arranged a beach day with a group of friends and I was going to be arriving late because I had to do a couple hours work. This also worked well for my wife's sister because she would need to leave late as well so we travelled together. Since I had come straight from my office I was not dressed for the occasion, sis-in-law was similar. The beach was a long walk through a thick forest from the closest parking, but opened up to a beautiful hidden gem. The bright hot beach was quite a contrast from the cool dark forest. A great discovery for sure but not a place that had picnic tables or garbage cans let alone any change rooms. We greeted everyone in our overdressed state and asked if there was any place to change. Unlike us, they all arrived dressed for the beach and didn't know of any place but my wife directed us back to an outhouse at the tree line that might work. We found it and it was pretty gross. I would have been able to put up with the smell, but I did not want to step on that floor with bare feet. Sis suggested that we step out of view of the outhouse into the woods. It was easy to find privacy but not easy to find dry ground, it was slightly damp everywhere that was off the trail. She spotted a flat rock that was basically ground level and just big enough for one person to to stand. She that suggested that we could take turns. I let her go first and turned to stand a respectful distance away and turned my back.

Moments later she revised the plan, "Hey can you come here and help?". I came back and she was standing in her bra holding her shirt in one hand and her towel, bikini and sandals in the other. "Can you hold my stuff? There's no place to put it down." I grabbed her things and she kicked off her shoes and began to wiggle out of her tight jeans. I would have turned around but she kept talking with idle chit chat so I thought it was polite to keep facing her. The panties were mostly dark blue with some see through black trim and matched the bra. She handed me her pants, then her socks, then her bra. Unlike my wife's lovely B cups her sister has much heavier hangars and the bra had been hard at work holding them in a perky position. Her nipples were also quite different with larger areolas and a flatter nipple. She then gave a rub of relief to the spots where the underwire had pressuring these large specimens all morning. "Can you pass me my bikini?" she said as she slipped her panties down. Of course I stared, and unconsciously hesitated in stunned silence. She dropped the panties on top of the clothes bundle that I was carrying and acknowledged my delay, "Hey don't make it weird, I'm your sister now". and she started to pick through the pile to find the bikini buried within. She continued to make small talk while she put it on and did all the lady adjustments. Her downstairs was well groomed but still had hair so she made sure to adjust her bottoms to be nice and straight so that no hairs were showing on either side. She then pulled up each boob while pulling the top out which gave each one a little lift. She then grabbed all the bits from my arms and rolled the jeans around them in a tidy package and d****d her towel over her shoulder. "Ok thanks, your turn."

I took her place on the rock and I handed her my towel that had the bathing suit wrapped in it. Kicked off my shoes, stuffed one sock in each shoe. Then I hand her my shirt, all pretty normal so far. Then I hand her my pants, it's about to get weird. Standing in just my underwear she's still facing me and carrying on with small talk "I think I'll jump in the water right away, I'm so sweaty". I wait until she has located my swim shorts before I drop the rest. I have to admit that I was a little nervous about how my guy would look down there but I was happy to see that it appeared completely flaccid but had received enough excitement that it was much bigger than it typically was at any given moment. Instead of unrolling the towel to get my swim shorts she was trying to pull it from the end, but I must have done a fairly tight wrap because it would not come out. She stops the task at hand to take my underwear from me so I take over trying to pull the shorts out. It felt like a long time because I was naked, but I bet it was only seconds before I grabbed the whole thing, unrolled it and finally covered up again.

We walked back the beach, she carried on like it was nothing unusual. My wife asked "How was the outhouse?" I told her it was not great and we didn't even use it. I told her we found a private spot in the woods, "We took turns" I added, not clarifying what that meant.
The Following User Says Thank You to sky44444 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2024, 09:46 PM

So I told the story with the mindset I had at the time. Being shocked by her nudity was accurate then, but that was years ago when I was newly married into the family. Now I know she looks for, and creates opportunities like this and I've seen her naked quite a few times. None of them seem as story-worthy as the first but here they are:

1) I came home a little early from work and recognized my sis-in-law's car. They didn't appear to be anywhere in the house but it was a nice sunny day so I thought I'd check the back yard. They are both full spread eagle naked tanning on the back deck. With the noise of the backdoor, my wife leaps to attention and finds her towel. Her sister, on the other hand, focuses on her "oh my goodness" face and has one hand over her O-shaped mouth expression and the other hand doing a poor boob cover. I raise a hand like a horse blinder as if I'm offering privacy but I can see it all. She makes a show of pretend modesty while she collects her towel but it takes was longer than needed to get fully covered. This includes the finale where she turns and does a straight legged bend to pick up the towel. I should also mention that I have never come home to discover my wife alone tanning naked in the backyard so the sister is definitely the instigator.

Sorry, thought it was going to be only a minute to tell but it was more typing than I thought. I'll add the other 2 later. I've seen her naked more times than that but there's only a couple more worthy of telling.
Old 01-21-2024, 11:57 PM

2) We were on a road trip to visit my wife's parents and her sister was with us. It's about a 7 hour drive and we get half way there when we snap the alternator belt and we have to get a tow to the nearby nothing town. There was one mechanic in town that closed just before we arrived. After exhausting all the options we knew we were going to be stuck until the next morning at least. So we got a hotel room. Since it was a short in-and-out stay we got one room with 2 queen beds. With nothing much to do we spent a long time in the restaurant. On the way back to the room we were starting to realize that there would be nothing to do there either so sis suggested we check out the pool and see if there might be a gym or something. Wife pointed out that it's probably not much of a pool and she didn't pack a suit or workout gear. But we decided we might as well kill time with a tour anyway. The door to the pool area was not that noticeable and we walked past it twice before we got in. It was small, unimpressive, and did not appear to be well used. Not only was there no one in it, but it also looked like no one had used it recently. Decks were dry, stack of folded towels was full, and there were no used towels in the laundry. After we walked around the outside my wife started to wonder out loud what we would do next. Her sister yelled "SWIMMING!" as she removed her shirt. She stripped down fast while my wife explained to her that she could NOT do this, but it didn't slow her down 1 bit. I reasoned with my wife and said underwear covers as much is most bathing suits anyway let's go. But by the time I got my shirt off I saw that she had no plans for leaving any clothes on as she released her ample boobs out of her bra. I now had to pretend I didn't want to see that and turned away looking to my wife for cues. She rolled her eyes and a look of reluctant acceptance crossed her face and she began to strip. I had to slow down and pretend to fumble with my belt to see if my wife was going all the way or not. I was very pleased that she was going for it all. She looks great naked and I never get tired of looking at her. The moment she moved to undo the bra I dropped my undies and hopped in so I got to see the final show of her sliding off her panties before getting getting in the pool. She didn't jump in like we did but wanted to dip her legs in first for a temperature check. The way she got in made for a brief moment of a very exposed pussy. Of course I see it all the time but it was so much more exciting standing beside her naked sister seeing the same view. We played around for a while then got nervous about getting walked in on and decided to leave after a short while. Getting re-dressed was quite the comedy; the ladies tried to rush but they were wet so it was not going well. I went over and grabbed towels at the other end of the pool and watched their struggle as I returned. They already had shirts on but pants and socks weren't happening. From there we wrapped towels around us and walked back to the room.

We got back, sis headed to the bathroom leaving us the main room to change. As soon as the door closed I made no effort to hide anything and was proudly drying myself off in front of my wife. She must ave thought I was going a little slow and urged me to hurry so I wouldn't get caught went he sister came out. "Oh you don't want her to see this?" I said while I gyrated my hips and made the classically sexy helicopter. She laughed while urging me to stop. My wife had already covered at this point with a cute PJ top and bottom so I decided I better get coverred too. I just got my underwear on when the bathroom door clicked. I thought I'd just dodged an awkward moment until I realized sis was about to take the prize for awkwardness again. She was wearing nothing but a towel, on her head! Wife yelled her name the way a shocked parent does when they catch a toddler drawing on the walls. "What? We've seen each other already. What's the big deal?" She further explained that he underwear and shirt were wet and she didn't want to wear them and came out for something new. My wife was tired of the long explanation and was rushing her along. "Get you stuff and go!!!". Sis decided there was room for one more taunt and in grand sisterly fashion she went right up to my wife who was sitting on the bed, "Oh you don't like this?" As she wiggled her bare butt right in her face. Now my wife was trying hard to shut down the spectacle for my sake but did not do herself any favors when she promptly spanked sis with a giant slap. Sis tried to treat that like a fun challenge and warned "I'm going to get you for that." But my wife's tone got unmistakably serious and shut it down. Sis tried to keep it light and called out after she was back in the bathroom "Love you!"

I do like that there was the extra nude moment in the room, but it kind of ruined the happy fun nudity we had in the pool. Had we kept the happy vibe going I wonder if my wife would accepted my advances in the bed later that night. But the night finished with no naughty same room sex. Still overall a fun memory.
Old 02-04-2024, 01:34 PM

Thanked 1,238 Times in 63 Posts
Default Nude friend on our SUP

Back when Stand Up Paddles were a new thing and super cool and interesting I bought one and really enjoyed it (I still do)
An old friend of mine and his back then new girlfirend wanted to visit us and try it out. I had seen her before a few times when we were with other friends but we hadn't got the opportunity to get to know each other better.

As we were four people for only one SUP which can hold 2 people max (We tried ) I suggested that they should take the board for a longer ride while we go home and prepare something to drink and eat.

When we were done I told my wife I would go back to the lake (only 200 meters) and check if they were already back and needed any help getting the board out of the water.
Just as I arrived they entered the small bay and to my surprise she was completly nude. Nudity on a SUP board was not super common on that lake (being topless was common) but still no big deal. She was lying on her back, legs slightly spread and he was standing and paddling with shorts on.
They were around 20 m away from me when he noticed me and shouted "Hey T.! I need a beer! I'm super thirsty" I replied "It's waiting for you at our house, I'm just gonna help you get that board out of the water!"
She sat up, her legs still slighty spread and said "Yeah I'm thirsty too! It's super hot but great for tanning!" They were slowly paddling straight towards me so I had a great view at her shaved pussy and her nice firm tits. She made no effort to cover up and seemed to not care at all that I was standing there. When they were almost at the shore in shallow water she spread her legas even more to let them hang from each side of the board. The view of her spread pussy was awesome. Luckily I was wearing dark sunglasses. I tried to play it cool but kept looking at her beautiful pussy.
They both got off the board and I instructed him how to correctly store the paddles and lift the board out of the water.
She walked out the water still naked and once on land dried her feet off and then put on her bikini bottoms first. When she put the top on she asked me for help to close it behind her back.

Back at home she told my wife how much she enjoyed paddling and especially how nice it was to tan naked on the board. My wife told her that she wasn't a huge fan up paddling (too tiresome in the heat) but that she also prefered to lie naked on the board. The girls then shared a few stories of their nude/topless holiday experiences.

When they left my wife was super curious what she looked like naked and I had to tell her in detail.

Back then I asked myself if she was teasing me. Now we are really close friends and I can tell she wasn't. Shes just doesn't give a fuck who sees her naked. Since then the four of us saw each other nude a lot of times.
Old 02-20-2024, 11:11 AM

Thanked 1,052 Times in 50 Posts
Default Surprise on the PC

We lived in a small town for a few years. Had the usual contact with the neighbors but apart from greetings, little closeness. Apart from a neighbor, she was about 40 years old, pretty and with a good figure.
My wife kept inviting her over for coffee. This is how a friendship developed between the two women.

One morning my wife told me that her neighbor friend was coming to our house in the afternoon. She and her husband are invited to a wedding and she doesn't know what to wear.
My wife suggested that because she had a large number of party dresses and she could choose one of them.

That afternoon I sat at my computer and read the news. I heard that the women went upstairs. I knew that my wife had already prepared a selection of clothes.
After 10 minutes I got a message that photos had been saved to the cloud. After 2 more messages, I went into the photo program and saw photos with the neighbor.
My wife's cell phone immediately put the photos in the cloud.
My wife hadn't thought of that and I saw the neighbor standing in a party dress!
After a short time a small video was uploaded. I could see her putting the dress on. Since it was backless, she took off the bra. While my wife was filming she turned around and looked at the mirror. I probably had full vision for 30 seconds. In the next video they were talking and so she stood facing the camera in just her slip. The next dress was my favorite when my wife wore it.
It was a black medium-length dress with a long V neckline and the neckline was held together below the breasts with a silver chain. Since the dress is very elastic you could vary the size of the neckline a lot. When she had put on the dress, my wife put the cell phone on the dresser so that I could see the most important things. My wife put her hands on the neckline and moved the dress until it fit. She touched her breasts and pushed them back and forth until the view was perfect!!

A few more photos and more videos of the fitting followed.
Of course, I didn't read anything else during that hour.
Old 02-23-2024, 09:07 AM

Thanked 1,052 Times in 50 Posts
Default Continued neighbor

Two days later the neighbor's photos were deleted again.

Apparently my wife discovered the photos and videos on her mobile phone and immediately deleted them.
I held back and didn't say a word about it.
Stupidly, I then asked my wife which dress her friend had chosen!
First she told me that the neighbor's wife was undecided at first and took 2 dresses home to show her husband.
Ultimately she chose the black dress with the deep neckline.

When I stupidly confirmed that I liked it the most, I totally gave myself away! My wife immediately asked me how I came up with it...
So I had to come out that I saw her beautiful body on my screen!
But I saved the photos!! ;-)
Old 02-23-2024, 09:31 PM

Default Spring Break Trip

When I was in college, I spent a semester in Europe. A bunch of us on the program decided to take a spring break trip to somewhere much warmer than where we had been.

The original plan was 5 girls, 3 guys. After I bought all my non-refundable tickets, the 2 other guys tell me they don’t really want to go. Instead, 2 more girls are going to take their place. Fine by me.

So, it’s me and seven 21-year-old college girls on the Mediterranean.

Long story short, we all go skinny dipping in the pool of our rented house one night.

They were doing handstands, climbing on each other shoulders and doing chicken fights, joking about “ooh look at these pool jets. That would feel nice.” They were being very sexy about it, and I like to think it was for my benefit.

All of them were pretty, but one of them was just stunning. Tall, seductive eyes, huge perky breasts, tiny waist, long legs.

The memory of the whole night, but particularly of her, fully nude, standing above me on the side of the pool, will hopefully be burned into my memory forever.

Free Videos - Updated Daily
WWW XXX Video0142

3m:45s

01-05-2014
Periscope Princess

7m:14s

12-17-2021
hhz 9

1m:31s

07-16-2017
webcam shower

1m:53s