Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2017, 08:32 PM

Thanked 6,718 Times in 275 Posts
Default Our camping adventures

Shortly after we were married we picked up a small pop-up tent camper. Most of the time we would camp at nearby state parks or small local private campgrounds. The newlywed bliss was still driving both of us and we seemed to find places to do a “quickie” everywhere.

I recall one memorable time we were maybe 50 miles from home in a public campground. It was mid-week so the campground was relatively empty. We had been sight-seeing in the area all day and after dinner and when it was completely dark, I convinced Linda to get naked. There wasn’t anyone on either side of us, but every so often someone would either walk by or drive down the lanes between the campsites, so she put on a light nylon windbreaker jacket after getting completely naked. It was unzipped and open as we sat by our campfire having a few drinks. The jacket only just barely covered her pubic hair when she stood up, it wasn’t all that long. She’d quickly pull the jacket closed whenever we would hear someone walking down the gravel lane or when we heard a car coming our way. Now even though she was “covered” if someone took a close look they would realize that she had very little covering her bottom half. We just assumed that in the darkness it wouldn’t be too obvious.

One time an older gentleman who had evidently just came from the shower building, because he was carrying his shower kit and a towel over his shoulder, stopped and chatted for a few minutes. Linda was sitting on the opposite side of the fire pit from me and he placed himself between us on a third side so he could see and talk to both of us. Linda had to sit quite still and hold the jacket down in the front so she wasn’t exposing herself. I noticed that from the side, he could see way up her leg to the point that it was pretty evident that she wasn’t wearing any panties. I saw that he was looking at the same thing I was. He didn’t stay long, maybe 15 minutes before he went to his campsite further along.

After he was out of earshot, we both broke out in laughter as Linda opened her jacket again. She told me that she was afraid I was going to ask if he wanted a drink and that I would ask her to get it for him. There was no way that she could have gotten out of the folding chair without exposing herself to him. I in turn said that I was waiting for her to relax her hold on the jacket tail and let him have a peek. I told her that I hadn’t thought of the drink or would have offered one. She said if he had stayed much longer she would have had to move to get comfortable and she figured she would have flashed him to do that. We laughed and said we would have to get a plan set up should it happen again.

Later, after midnight, we both had to use the restroom so we walked together to the bathhouse that had a restroom attached. Linda still had her jacket but it was unzipped and open. The bathhouse was pretty well lighted and anyone looking could have seen her practically naked. When we were finished there, we decided to walk around the campground. It was nearly completely black dark and there were only tiny clearance lights to designate where the road was and where the campsites were. I kept trying to get Linda to give me her jacket, but she wouldn’t let me have it because she knew I wouldn’t give it back to her if we met up with someone. She said that there was too much of a possibility of having little kids seeing her.

We were on the far side of the campground from our campsite when we saw two cars were coming down the lane toward us. Linda held her jacket closed and got behind me so I was between her and the vehicles. They had turned off their headlights and were only using their running lights, but because we were walking in near complete darkness it seemed like they had bright lights.

When the first car was beside us, it stopped and the front seat passenger asked for directions to their campsite, they were disoriented in the dark. I leaned in to talk to them and doing so, I stepped away from Linda. She kind of leaned with me but was maybe 6 feet behind me and to my side. When I finished giving them directions I stepped back and she was asked a question from the same person. She leaned further in and doing so her jacket fell open in front and the jacket rode up her back, completely exposing her rear. I could see her because of the car’s lights behind the one that we were talking to illuminated her perfectly. So the guy she was talking to could see both of her breasts and pussy clearly and completely and the car’s occupants behind them could see her naked profile showing that she was wearing nothing but the jacket. I didn’t say anything to her and at the time didn’t know if she knew the show she was putting on. They kept asking her more questions so she continued leaning over talking to them. Finally after at least five minutes, they thanked us and drove ahead.

When the second car was beside us, they too stopped and motioned Linda to step to their window. She did and leaned over as she did to the first car. They just thanked us for the help and invited us to stop by their campsite for a drink. Linda told them that we might and they slowly drove off. I looked at the rear seat passenger and he gave me a big smile and a thumbs-up sign. I guess he liked what he saw.

After they were gone I asked Linda if she realized the show she was putting on and she said she hoped that because of the darkness they couldn’t see anything. I told her about how the second car’s lights had illuminated her completely and that the person she was talking to could see down her front and that the back car could see that she had nothing else on. She was embarrassed but turned on as well. We talked about what they had seen and how exposed she was all the way back. She kept asking if I was sure they could see her and how much they could see.

Heading back to the camper, we passed the restrooms again and by then she was so turned on that ready to do almost anything I suggested. I told her to come in the men’s side and she did. There wasn’t anyone else there so we quickly did our thing and washed our hands. I told her that I’d like for her to walk the rest of the way without the jacket and with a sexy smile she took it off and handed it to me. We walked out and the rest of the way, maybe a hundred yards she walked totally naked.

When we got back to the camper, all she wanted to do was fuck, it’s a good thing there wasn’t any others close to us that night.

The next morning we saw the campers from the night before and they invited us to stop by their campfire that evening. There was more fun that night too.
(Sorry about the long post)

Here's the jacket she was wearing.
Attached Thumbnails
wisc2aCL.jpg  
Old 08-09-2017, 07:47 PM

Thanked 5,972 Times in 229 Posts
Default Camping with Future Step Mother

It is funny, but I just posted a story regarding my step mother in another thread, regarding see through bikinis. Around the same time as the other post, late 70's, my father and his girlfriend, another couple who were good friends with my step mother, and their kids went on a week long trip to Yellowstone. We slept in tents, and I found it kind of strange that the adults shared a tent, and the kids shared the other. This was weird for me since I had been camping and backpacking numerous times with my father and had always slept in the same tent, but this time, my sister and I were forced to sleep in a tent with two other strange kids who we had never met before. I never slept that well on the ground in a sleeping bag, and would toss and turn waking briefly numerous times during the night. The first evening all of us kids went to bed as the adults stayed around the fire drinking and talking. We had driven quite a few hours and I was actually pretty tired and drifted off into a coma fairly quickly as did the others in the kids tent. During my tossing and turning, I woke up early in the morning and heard what I thought was crying coming from the adults tent a few feet away from our tent. It was the first time that I really realized what was going on, and I could hear the rythmic noise of the sleeping bag in the adults tent sliding against the interior wall of their tent as my dads girlfriend would brush against it with each thrust. As the thrusting got more rapid she was really started panting and moaning. I actually heard her gasping that she was cumming, although I didnt really know what that meant at the time. It would not be the first time that I heard the adults tent making sex sounds on that trip. All I know is that because I had heard my dads girlfriend in such a vulnerable way, I neverlooked at her the same way again, and was terribly attracted to her after that experience.
Old 02-23-2020, 10:48 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default Camped at a Biker Rally

My wife and I were at a biker rally. We had enjoyed an evening of drinking and rally festivities. Both of us were a little horny after watching the Wet T-Shirt Contest and various other partially clothed or nude activities. We had met several of the tent campers in close proximity of where we were camped. But all seemed pretty quiet and probably turned in for the evening when we returned to our 2-man pup tent. It was a really hot, still night out, so we left the tent flaps all open to promote maximum air flow. Once in the tent, we started messing around. My wife informed me that it was just too hot to fuck. So I said that I needed some relief of some kind. She was already prepared for bed (just had her thong panty on). She said that if she was going to give me a blow job, I had to move my lower body outside the tent for her to have some air while she was working on me. I was totally nude, but slipped my lower half outside the tent as she requested. She moved her entire mostly naked body outside to gain access to my already stiff dick and went to work on that bad boy. I blew my load, and just relaxed my whole body and almost fell asleep where I was laying. She had a napkin handy to catch my after dribble and wrapped it around my softening dick as I laid there. About that time, I heard a male voice say, "How's your evening going?" She looked up and standing about three feet from her was one of our neighbors. He started making small talk with my almost naked wife about the rally's activities. Of course, I was laying there nude with a napkin wrapped over and around my dick. I didn't move or say anything in hope that he would go away. He stayed for a good ten minute visit talking to my wife while I was in that position. In retrospect, I think he had watched my wife giving me the blow job, and thought that he possibly might be next in line. Or perhaps he just wanted to get a good look at her unclothed body. In that case, he did get a good look, because she stood up next to him and talked with him the entire 10 minutes without putting on any clothes. Eventually, he said good-night and went to his tent. My wife then climbed into the tent, saying that she thought that guy would never go away. I said, "Well, at least you weren't laying there nude with a napkin between your legs to catch the cum from sliding down your ass."
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2020, 06:30 PM

Thanked 1,401 Times in 69 Posts

The summer before my wife and I got married, her sister asked us to go to Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH with them. They wanted to camp out after visiting the park before the long drive home the next day.

We took my four man tent with us. We camped in a park at the entrance just off the main road. Being an experienced camper, I made sure our gear was in large plastic garbage bags inside our tent. Sure enough, that night while clear over on the far side of Cedar Point, it began pouring rain. Each one of us adults had one of their kids in our arms as we ran for the parking lot. By the time we got to the car. the water was flooding all over.

When we got back to our campsite, the park literally had a couple of feet of water in it. everything was sitting in water. It didn't take long before it subsided and we headed for our tents. Her sister's family tent was soaked as was everything in it. My GF and I opened our tent and lucky for me, our selling bags, clothes and other gear was dry. We pushed out the water and dug out our sleeping bags and zipped them together.

My GF began stripping out of her clothes. I laughed as her and her sister had made matching Tie Dyed shirts. Dark Blue! She was almost dark blue as the dye eased out of the tee shirts all over her. Her bra, panties were as dark as the tee shirt. I had lit a Colmen lantern to give us light and hep dry the tent out. Beings her sister and family decided to sleep in their station wagon, we decided to go ahead and sleep in our tent. The next thing I knew, I was laying on top of the sleeping bag, she was riding me like a carnival ride. She was really hot into it when suddenly her sister yelled in the unzipped window. My God you are blue she yelled excitedly. Well, she was also very naked.

Instead of stopping, my GF continued riding me and her sister continued watching.

The next day on the way home, nothing was mentioned, I think because of the kids. Later that night, her sister phoned her and asked her if she got all the blue washed off. She giggled and told my GF she really didn't think about her being naked and riding me.

We still laugh about my "Blue Balls"
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Daddygd For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Twerkus Jerkus Interruptus

2m:13s

05-30-2016
Hazel O Conner Girls Come First

3m:19s

10-04-2018
BOWA SS BJ 0083

1m:29s

09-01-2010