or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2022, 06:43 AM

Thanked 1,329 Times in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupleak View Post
Just found this 30m video.
Zandvoort beach in The Netherlands, 25 years ago ... topless heaven.
Before the internet became known and popular, somebody was filming with a (rather big) camera and nobody objected.

https://www.dumpert.nl/item/100039021_8d92d1fd

To view it, you must create a free account and set the NSFW option to allowed.
I've finally got around to watching this. What an increadible video! Thank goodness someone had preserved this for future posterity. I wish I had videos like this from the beaches my wife went to in the same era.

My favorite part is not watching the ladies he's filming, but the topless women in tha background. There are very few women with bikini tops on. Almost all, it seems, if they are going down to their bikinis, the norks are coming out on show.

I would have loved to have gone somewhere like this with friends back in the day. All the girlfriends, mine included, would surely have felt obliged to go topless or look embarisingly out of of place. Top of my bucket list would be to find a beach like this now and go there with my wife and a few other couples, and watch the tops come off and the tits exposed and enjoyed by all. Sadly I don't think in this modern world I will ever find that beach.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2022, 03:58 AM

Thanked 3,914 Times in 196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erii View Post
I've just done an interesting (to me anyway) little exercise. I've gone through my wife's old photo albums and photos I have and searched for just standard beach shots from Spain, mainly ibiza. The photos had to be of a busy beach in the middle of the day (there really are s lot of photos of sinsets!) That search wasn't that productive so I they trawled flikr for people's holiday snaps from ibiza and whatever busy mainland resorts I could think to search for. All the photos however had to be taken between 1998 and 2003.

I then counted up how many women in the background there were, and how many if them were topless. Then I added up the numbers.

I made sure I didn't include any obviously staged topless shots of people's girlfriends or wives, and i tried to not include any obvious voyeur shots. Just what looked like genuine holiday snaps with women accidentally being snapped topless in the background.

Across all the photos I found that 46% of the women across all the beaches were topless. And that just included the ones topless at the moment the photo was taken. I also included women up walking around, or perhaps just arriving or leaving, of which many more were covered up. How many of these got their norks out when they lay down?.

I need a time machine to go back then! Most women 20 years ago were happy it seems to show off their tits on a Spanish beach. I'm just glad some of these moments have be preserved for posterity.
After a few weeks after I met the girl who become my wife, she showed me some old photo albums. I was surprised that on almost every beach picture she was topless and in pictures, her mother was topless too. The pictures were taken in the 80's and 90's in Cannes, French Riviera. She told me that around 70% of the girls were topless there.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to familleplage For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2022, 04:00 AM

Quote:
I've finally got around to watching this. What an increadible video! Thank goodness someone had preserved this for future posterity. I wish I had videos like this from the beaches my wife went to in the same era.

My favorite part is not watching the ladies he's filming, but the topless women in tha background. There are very few women with bikini tops on. Almost all, it seems, if they are going down to their bikinis, the norks are coming out on show.

I would have loved to have gone somewhere like this with friends back in the day. All the girlfriends, mine included, would surely have felt obliged to go topless or look embarisingly out of of place. Top of my bucket list would be to find a beach like this now and go there with my wife and a few other couples, and watch the tops come off and the tits exposed and enjoyed by all. Sadly I don't think in this modern world I will ever find that beach.
Hi, I've already seen this video some years ago, and I agree,, that's a good one. There much more on the web but even much more not published and waiting and dying in some attics.
The Following User Says Thank You to familleplage For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2022, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by familleplage View Post
After a few weeks after I met the girl who become my wife, she showed me some old photo albums. I was surprised that on almost every beach picture she was topless and in pictures, her mother was topless too. The pictures were taken in the 80's and 90's in Cannes, French Riviera. She told me that around 70% of the girls were topless there.
Disappointingly, in spite of the fact she never wore a bikini top on the beach when she was younger, my wife's old albums contain no photos of her, or any of her friends, topless. There are a few shots of her and a friend on their fronts, clearly topless sunbathing, but with at best a glimps of side boob; nothing more. There is even a photo my wife took where one of her friends has a strategically placed piece of fruit held in front if her covering her breasts. But no norks on any of them.

In one very old album of my wife's there is some random mum, some friend of the family, and my wife has included a picture of her, whoever she is, sitting there wearing only some bikini bottoms and a grin, sat next to her husband reading a book. It's very odd to think I've seen this woman's tits who must be well into her 70s now, and her husband has no idea.

I'd love to have a few photos in an album of my wife and a friend or two topless. I'd love to be able to invite the husbands over for a beer and a look through the old holiday snaps. I'd love to see the look on their faces when they saw my wife's, and their wifes' tits from many years ago. But sadly, not to be.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2022, 06:40 PM

Thanked 3,338 Times in 396 Posts

Quote:
Disappointingly, in spite of the fact she never wore a bikini top on the beach when she was younger, my wife's old albums contain no photos of her, or any of her friends, topless. There are a few shots of her and a friend on their fronts, clearly topless sunbathing, but with at best a glimps of side boob; nothing more. There is even a photo my wife took where one of her friends has a strategically placed piece of fruit held in front if her covering her breasts. But no norks on any of them.
Same story here. My wife told me a while ago that when she was young, she was always topless at the beach, as was the norm back then (the 90s). Been secretly scouring her old albums but no luck…

It really guts me that I missed out on that, as it wasn’t the norm where I grew up…
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2022, 04:27 AM

Quote:

In one very old album of my wife's there is some random mum, some friend of the family, and my wife has included a picture of her, whoever she is, sitting there wearing only some bikini bottoms and a grin, sat next to her husband reading a book. It's very odd to think I've seen this woman's tits who must be well into her 70s now, and her husband has no idea.

I'd love to have a few photos in an album of my wife and a friend or two topless. I'd love to be able to invite the husbands over for a beer and a look through the old holiday snaps. I'd love to see the look on their faces when they saw my wife's, and their wifes' tits from many years ago. But sadly, not to be.
I know the chance I have, but I know there are loads of pictures and video like this. I know even that some friends of my wife have photos and videos of her topless . That's very exciting. Where are you from ? What about today , is she still topless ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to familleplage For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2022, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltwin View Post
Same story here. My wife told me a while ago that when she was young, she was always topless at the beach, as was the norm back then (the 90s). Been secretly scouring her old albums but no luck…

It really guts me that I missed out on that, as it wasn’t the norm where I grew up…
Where do you come from ? And your wife ? When you say young, how old was she ? Sometimes this kind of photos are not in the albums, but also in some shoe box's
The Following User Says Thank You to familleplage For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2022, 05:37 AM

Thanked 2,654 Times in 210 Posts

Some time ago, I wrote this post in a similar topic.
This occurred in the mid 90-ties ... and back then, over here in Belgium I think about 30% to 40% of the ladies on crowded, popular beaches went topless. That probably went to 70% or higher on less populated beaches or in the dunes.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...8&postcount=23
Old 12-28-2022, 05:45 AM

Wife hasn't on a beach in maybe 15 years. Around a private pool in maybe 10 years. She was always the first with her top off before that too.

I've looked through every box I've ever been able to find, with no luck. As you can imagine, with what she was like when she was younger I'm pretty sure there's some photos of her topless on a beach in someone's collection, probably some of the men her and I are still friends with.
Old 12-28-2022, 05:32 PM

Thanked 3,338 Times in 396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by familleplage View Post
Where do you come from ? And your wife ? When you say young, how old was she ? Sometimes this kind of photos are not in the albums, but also in some shoe box's
I’m from Norway, wife from Denmark, we live in Denmark now.
She didn’t start wearing a top on the beach until sometime in her 20s, I believe, so all through her teenage years and up until she got settled I would guess.
We met later in life, when we were both in our 30s.

Will hunt for shoeboxes in the attic when I get a chance
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
nT 17avnde5t9pknxb5nuy093a7

1m:02s

04-18-2022
2016 03 07 09 15 Winx

4m:44s

04-15-2016
20MNBJ03

2m:32s

07-21-2005