Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2022, 05:54 AM

Thanked 6,262 Times in 867 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almost_There View Post
Yea, I think that's exactly how I'd react in that situation. Did you actually see other guys' hardons that they got from looking at her? That would turn me on to no end. The harder they got, the harder I'd be, knowing how much her naked body turned them on.
Yes, I did see guys with hard ons talking to her and it made me get hard imagining her with them. There were two younger guys (I’d say college aged) who took a liking to her when they chatted. I guess at that age not much control over their hormones and I was happy to see it.

Big turn on for both of us to see the validation of her ability to get other (and younger) men excited by her body.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2022, 08:50 AM

My wife and I just got back from Florida where we stayed at a nudist resort. The first day when we walked naked to the lounge chairs, I noticed 3 men turn to look at my wife. She is tall with big boobs and is beautiful. They made my day.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2022, 10:38 AM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 103 Posts

Love when someone sees her topless. Love to share her pictures with our friends. Always a huge turn on.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to goodguy30 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2022, 02:04 PM

Thanked 4,884 Times in 432 Posts

I just got through writing a story about this in another thread.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...4&postcount=16
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2022, 07:46 PM

Thanked 5,042 Times in 210 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyb123 View Post
Have you ever been turned on when another guy sees your wife or gf topless or nude? I get turned on when my wife either tells me about times when guys saw her nude or when I watch guys check her out nude or topless at the beach.

Wondering if others have this experience too. Did you see it in person? Or did she tell you about it?
My wife is an exotic dancer. That she's not particularly young, rather curvy, and doesn't shave, and yet still (or perhaps because of that) she is a coveted sight to behold.

I absolutely love knowing folks are admiring her, dreaming about her.
Old 04-29-2022, 11:32 PM

Thanked 18,189 Times in 799 Posts
Default Miss the point….

When my wife and I started going to nudist clubs and nude beaches, my wife did not seem to mind being nude and fully exposed, all to my surprise. I thought I would be staring at the other women but I seemed to enjoy watching my wife and the attention she was receiving.
As you might expect, I got erections from seeing her get lots of attention. Several times I honestly believe men would Jack off looking at her exposed parts or if they could, they would love to stick their hard cocks in her everywhere they could. I think she would enjoy listening to what these strangers would like to do to her.
Most importantly, she knows her being naked around other men is a fantasy of mine so before and during our nude adventures her highest priority is to keep my balls drained so I did not get a hard on seeing her being stared at. If I got the urge, we would find a spot for her to do her wifely magic.
In our last adventures we found circumstances where she would be nude or sexily undressed and pretend to be embarrassed and cover up but end up showing everything. This was the most exciting thing for her and me—-more so than her staying fully exposed and letting anyone look at her all. Sound familiar to you?
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2022, 12:50 AM

Thanked 12,227 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by delt View Post
In our last adventures we found circumstances where she would be nude or sexily undressed and pretend to be embarrassed and cover up but end up showing everything. This was the most exciting thing for her and me—-more so than her staying fully exposed and letting anyone look at her all. Sound familiar to you?
"Ooops moments" are naturally more sexy because of the "Surprise!" effect.

I remember this one shy woman at a nudist get-together who was wearing a sarong. My wife and I met her and struck a conversation. So she sat down with us to socialize. At some point her sarong came open in an "oops moment", revealing her cookie. I was like: "Oops...I wasn't supposed to see that!", which made it into an "event." It was hard to ignore her cookie just "showing up" unexpectedly. Being completely naked - like the rest of us - would have made seeing her cookie less...surprising.

My wife prefers to be completely naked from the get-go because she can just "blend in." She got her fair share of "oops moments" at C/O resort by being partially covered, and her cover-up "slipping off." The last time it happened she ended up putting on quite a "show" with her boobs popping out of the sides and the bottom riding up to where she was basically bottomless. I can't blame other people for being entertained because I would have been too!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2022, 03:41 PM

Thanked 4,965 Times in 447 Posts
Default Coy

I like when i notice a guy unable to help himself from looking at my wife on a nude beach or resort. My wife is very coy on nude beaches. She'll even say she is too old and no one looks at her anymore when I tell her guys are checking her out. Then when we are having sex in the evening she'll start the conversation about how all the guys on the beach are looking at her huge tits and how they all want to tit fuck her. She just goes on and on describing it.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2022, 10:53 AM

Thanked 4,526 Times in 282 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
I like when i notice a guy unable to help himself from looking at my wife on a nude beach or resort. My wife is very coy on nude beaches. She'll even say she is too old and no one looks at her anymore when I tell her guys are checking her out. Then when we are having sex in the evening she'll start the conversation about how all the guys on the beach are looking at her huge tits and how they all want to tit fuck her. She just goes on and on describing it.
I to enjoy guys checking out my wife's huge tits , especially if they are young guys. I also enjoy when guys flirt with her . Lately I have been taking unaware nude photos and sharing them with some of my friends and a few other guys who know her.
Old 05-18-2022, 04:26 AM

Thanked 6,262 Times in 867 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiv837 View Post
I to enjoy guys checking out my wife's huge tits , especially if they are young guys. I also enjoy when guys flirt with her . Lately I have been taking unaware nude photos and sharing them with some of my friends and a few other guys who know her.
Same here. I love when younger guys especially like to check her out. I had listed where two college guys got hard seeing her at nude beach. I have also shared nude pics of her with friends who know her. It’s a huge turn on
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:

Tags
flashing tits

Free Videos - Updated Daily
WWW XXX Video0013

2m:56s

09-13-2013
WBR15

3m:02s

01-06-2023
Petite Latina Pussy Squirting

0m:56s