Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2018, 01:29 AM

Thanked 4,865 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srey View Post
Ok, here i go. This is my very first post of nudity. This picture is when she was flashing outside our hotel. Behind us was a lot of ppl in the street and sorrounded by high rise hotels where potentially anyone can see. Because this is my first post of any nude, plz let me know what you think? Thanks for helping me make thing easier!
Beautiful breast, wish my wife would show hers in public. Very sexy
Old 02-03-2018, 04:37 AM

Thanked 2,509 Times in 202 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpager View Post
I grew up with his wife and am not sure how to ask if he would want to trade pics. We’ve been friends for about 12 years now. I want to kinda ask if she sends him pictures or if she lets him take pictures and see how he responds but I don’t want to make it awkward between us. He’s tried exposing her to me a long ass time ago but idk. Any advice?
My mate works away during the week and one weeken when we were in the pub he was laughing about having begged his wife to send a topless selfie to "help him out" and he scrolled through the various gifs and daft pics she had sent him. Clearly at that point he had decided he wanted to show me his wife's tits, maybe hoping i would repay the favour. Little did he know i needed zero encouragement to show her off.

So, in your situation you could assume the same role my mate did and bring up the subject in a jokey way to test the water and gauge his levels if interest before doing/showing anything
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 08:03 AM

Thanked 1,183 Times in 65 Posts

Quote:
So I asked him if his wife sends pics and he said never. So I told him how I have to convince my wife to and was like would you wanna see some and he said so they’re so good you have to share and I said yes. I sent some to him and he didn’t really react a lot but I think he’s still a little nervous. I told him how to get some but idk if he will or not.
Wow i didnt expect this to be so quick.

So my thought is what happen to your situation is very similar to mine. The very first time i did was a few pics and i was nervous as heck not sure how he would react but when i did, I think he was afraid to make any comments possibly thinking he may be into my wife. One thing i do know is he loves Asian girls so i know what he is thinking but i never ask. And for two i would never take it that way. But since the first time i had caught his eyes undressing her which i expected but i know it will never lead to that.

So basically i think your friend reaction maybe be the same as my friend reaction. He doesnt know how far he can react without offending you. Next time just be blunt and ask him what do you really think of her and you want an honest opinion.

Thanks for the update! Any pictures of your willing to post whether its nude or non nude?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Srey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyfl View Post
Stunning and welcome!

As others have said, you're in good company here. I get no bigger buzz than showing my wife to people that know her.

I have a few close friends who, since showing them photos and even videos of my wife, have actively encouraged me to show them more. I have a couple of others that never ask, but enjoy a good look, and then there's some friends who when testing the waters, were clearly uncomfortable with the whole thing, one even saying that I shouldn't do it ever again.

You can never predict which guys are which until you just go ahead and try.

But always choose only those you can trust to never speak of it to others.
Thanks for the tip. And that is why I chose only one because everyone else talks plus mostly likely think im weird for showing pictures.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Srey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 08:29 AM

Default Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srey View Post
Wow i didnt expect this to be so quick.

So my thought is what happen to your situation is very similar to mine. The very first time i did was a few pics and i was nervous as heck not sure how he would react but when i did, I think he was afraid to make any comments possibly thinking he may be into my wife. One thing i do know is he loves Asian girls so i know what he is thinking but i never ask. And for two i would never take it that way. But since the first time i had caught his eyes undressing her which i expected but i know it will never lead to that.

So basically i think your friend reaction maybe be the same as my friend reaction. He doesnt know how far he can react without offending you. Next time just be blunt and ask him what do you really think of her and you want an honest opinion.

Thanks for the update! Any pictures of your willing to post whether its nude or non nude?

Just check out my previous posts
Old 02-03-2018, 05:29 PM

My best friend and I have been sharing photos with each other for years pretty much every ex we had at the time then gradually we started sharing our gfs at the time. I created a Dropbox a couple of years ago and saved all the photos I still had from my emails and gave him my username and password which he uploaded his pics to as well. However he is married now and can't get pics of his wife. He does still use my Dropbox for pics he gets of other women and he enjoys the pics I take of my fiancee and my fwb. We plan to keep this up for as long as we can
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anonamoose86 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonamoose86 View Post
My best friend and I have been sharing photos with each other for years pretty much every ex we had at the time then gradually we started sharing our gfs at the time. I created a Dropbox a couple of years ago and saved all the photos I still had from my emails and gave him my username and password which he uploaded his pics to as well. However he is married now and can't get pics of his wife. He does still use my Dropbox for pics he gets of other women and he enjoys the pics I take of my fiancee and my fwb. We plan to keep this up for as long as we can
Same set up here with two friends. One wife knows and is surprisingly ok with it
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to johnnyblue For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 06:42 PM

Thanked 5,196 Times in 366 Posts

I photoshopped a friend with my ex. Obviously fake but it's still jarring to see and makes it seem just a bit more real when. I show him.
The Following User Says Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2018, 09:39 AM

Thanked 5,196 Times in 366 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouty View Post
I photoshopped a friend with my ex. Obviously fake but it's still jarring to see and makes it seem just a bit more real when. I show him.
By photoshop, I mean she was really naked, I just put him next to her. :-)
Old 02-04-2018, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Just check out my previous posts
Beautiful, i see why your a tits man.
The Following User Says Thank You to Srey For This Useful Post:

Tags
show your wife, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily

2m:37s

04-01-2010