Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2023, 11:15 PM

Thanked 37,640 Times in 2,756 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
So, she works a bar shift - you have several drinks at her place you went down on that sweaty pussy?
Nothing wrong with sweaty and wet pussy that I know of.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghost67 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2023, 06:31 PM

Thanked 1,685 Times in 124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbb1980 View Post

Never heard from her again and sometimes I feel a tinge of regret but those tits… couldn’t pass those up. No way.
That's the thing about big tits. They are hypnotizing to look at. In your mind you can hear "You are getting horny. Horny...".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Massguy70 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2023, 01:42 AM

Thanked 37,640 Times in 2,756 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massguy70 View Post
That's the thing about big tits. They are hypnotizing to look at. In your mind you can hear "You are getting horny. Horny...".
Yep, the tits are eye candy and then when you find yourself feeling how soft and jiggly they are and that pop when you suck her nipples hard and you pull off her tit. LOL

You gotta bury your face in a pair like that.
Old 12-13-2023, 06:31 PM

I’ve had only one one night stand. I’m defining this as sex with a woman I met that night and never saw again.

It was the early 80s, I was a grad student and was about a year into a relationship with Cathy. She went on a two week vacation with her family, I couldn’t go as it was during the academic term and I had a gig as a teaching assistant. It’s the middle weekend and I called my buddy Dave and said we should go get some beers. We met up at our usual bar and found a table.

We were still on our first beer when two girls walked up and asked us if the table next to us was free, we said yes and they sat down. We had some small talk, Dave was clearly into the blonde although I thought her body was kind of bony. Her roommate Lavonne was a light skinned black girl with nice round boobs and a killer ass. It was less than an hour when they invited us back to their apartment.

Both couples were making out as soon as we got in the door, Dave and Blondie (no clue about her real name!) were all over each other and went straight to the bedroom leaving us the couch. Lavonne and I undressed each other and I spent time on her big nipples. Eventually I moved down across her stomach and licked her clit until she came. She pulled me up on the couch and leaned over and sucked my dick, she was quite talented. When I got hard again, we fucked, then lay in each other’s arms on the couch. When my erection returned, I pulled her up so she was sitting up, straddled her and titfucked her.

Not too long after I finished, Blondie called out from the bedroom asking if we were done, we told her to give us a couple minutes. We got dressed, Lavonne didn’t bother with her bra or panties. The cum on her chest soaked through her tight cotton top giving almost a wet t-shirt effect. She either didn’t notice or didn’t care, although Dave mentioned it as soon as we were out the door.

Dave stayed with Blondie a few months, I never saw Lavonne again. To this day, I can’t be sure that it was Dave and I who got picked up by the girls instead of the other way around.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EltonC For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Used 4

0m:52s

04-18-2020
Girlfriend stripping and teasing

4m:21s

08-30-2015
Jpknmail

0m:50s

05-28-2017
b strasse 10 s