uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2016, 10:03 AM

Thanked 1,852 Times in 93 Posts

Alright sorry again for the slow update, I barely had time to sit down for too long these days. This next story is the one I briefly mentioned on the last story. It's the one where we went to stay at a nice hotel room.

The three of us had gone on a short one-week vacation, and we had agreed to spend one night in a really nice hotel room just to experience what it was like. We couldn't afford the most expensive of the most expensive, so we settled with what we considered as a fancy-enough room which had a private jacuzzi. I have to add that it was also during the period when Chloe was addicted to taking long hot bath at home, so she was the one who insisted to get a room with jacuzzi in it.

The room was nice, it was spacious, big screen TV, couch, two king size beds, and of course the jacuzzi which was large enough but not super large. I knew that if the three of us went in, there will be touching going on and I was pretty excited. Being the bath-addict that she was, Chloe decided that she wanted to straight away jump in and soak herself. I told her that it was still daytime and we should go out instead but she was firm in her decision. Laura and I decided to go to the beach and lay down there instead.

When we came back, Chloe just finished her soak and I was disappointed that I missed out on her being naked, but I thought I would still have a chance later on that night. Laura and I showered together to save time since we were almost late for our dinner reservation. The three of us had a nice dinner and we finally got back to the room again. I knew that Chloe would definitely want to soak in the tub again before the night is over, so I took the initiative and said that I would love to get into the hot tub after a long day. When the tub was finally ready, I was about to jump in but Chloe said I couldn't before I cleaned up and washed myself. She said she didn't want to share the tub if I wasn't clean. I grumbled but obliged, so I ended up taking a quick shower first.

Once I finished my shower (it was in a separate room than the jacuzzi), I was finally ready for the hot tub, but both Chloe and Laura were already in the tub. I missed out on seeing Chloe naked yet again and I was pretty upset by that point, but I just took off my towel and got into the hot tub. I could tell that Chloe took a peek when I stepped into the tub which turned me on a little bit. The way we were in the tub was Chloe on one side, while Laura and I were side-by-side on the opposite of Chloe. For the first 5 minutes or so, we were kinda just sitting there relaxing, we didn't even really talk. But soon, I decided to start touching Laura under the bubbles. I grabbed her ass, and she grabbed mine. I sneaked my hand under her boob, and she lightly brushed her hand across my thighs. This back-and-forth touching between us happened for a while with Chloe not reacting at all (not sure if she didn't know or she didn't care).

Then I decided to take it a step further. I started fingering Laura and she moaned a little. This time Chloe definitely noticed and she started paying more attention to us. Then Laura stroke my dick, not enough to be a hand job, but enough to make me really horny. I fingered her more, and when Laura moaned again, Chloe said, "I bet all my money that you guys are touching each other under there" I just laughed and nodded. Then I kissed Laura and we started making out in front of Chloe.

She said, "It's not fair ... I don't have a boyfriend to make out with"

I replied, "Well your standard is too high, you rejected all the guys who confessed to you"

Laura added, "That's true. You can't wait for Prince Harry forever."

We laughed and we took a break from making out. While we sat still, I suddenly had my thighs touched, but this time by Chloe's foot. I didn't say anything but I looked at her. She giggled a little and her foot inched closer and closer to my dick. Laura clearly noticed something was happening and she asked, "What are you doing, Chloe?"

I thought to myself, "busted!"

But Chloe was fearless, she just openly said, "I want to play too"

Laura's hand went back to my dick and she caught Chloe's foot with her other hand. Instead of pushing her foot away, Laura actually guided her foot to my dick. For a while, I was in heaven with Laura's hand and Chloe's foot stroking my dick. My hands were occupied with Laura, so I decided to return the favor and sneaked my foot to Chloe. I didn't go to her pussy, I just rested my feet on her thighs and moved them up and down across her stomach, sometimes lightly touching her underboob with my toes.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before Chloe loudly declared, "Okay time for me to get out, I'm getting too horny" then she stood up and I finally got to see her naked body that day. Her pale skin was somewhat red from the hot water, bubbles still sticking to her body, and she took her time brushing off the bubbles while standing naked in front of me.

I decided that I should push her further, so I asked, "So what are you going to do about it?"

She naturally replied, "I'm going to masturbate of course"

It really turned me on when she said that, and being in a hotel room, I know she didn't really have any privacy of doing it. I was curious on how she would do it with Laura and I being there. I didn't want to lose this chance and I got Laura out of the tub after a short while. We toweled ourselves dry, and we head to the bed completely naked. I was still horny and my dick erect. Chloe was on her bed just in panties, she saw us naked and said, "You guys just won't give me a break"

Laura answered back, "Well you've seen us having sex a couple of times. It's not that bad if we see you masturbate, right?"

Chloe just said "Nooooooooooooo"

I really wanted to see her masturbate, so I immediately started making out with Laura again with the lights on in front of Chloe. I kissed Laura's lips and worked my mouth down to her neck, then to her breasts, making sure to suck both her nipples. Chloe was behind me so I couldn't see her, but I was sure she was watching. Then I went down further, spread Laura's legs and started eating her pussy. I spun Laura around, just so I could face Chloe, but when I turned around, I saw her panties was on the floor, but she had hidden her body under the blanket with only her face watching us. I looked at her eyes and she turned red (this was probably the only time I made her embarrassed instead of the other way around). This was apparently too much to handle and she completely hid herself under the blanket and I couldn't see her anymore. But I could still hear her moan.

As Laura and I continued out sex session, we heard Chloe saying under the blanket, "Don't mind me but let me know when you're done"

We finished not long after and told Chloe about it. Laura and I laid on the bed for a bit, and Chloe used this chance to sneak into the bathroom to clean herself up. When she came back, I went up to her and gave her a naked good night hug while saying, "It wasn't really that embarrassing right?"

I could tell her face got red again, but she quickly regained her composure and returned fire, "No, it was actually fun. Thank you for the show, you guys are hot."

Laura's reply was priceless, "I've finally done it. I got complimented for putting a sex show to my sister!"

We all laughed and ended on that happy note.

If I have time, the next story will be Chloe's first time masturbating in front of us.
Old 02-26-2016, 01:26 PM

Thanked 4,174 Times in 367 Posts

I wish my wife had a sister, only a brother.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2016, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse91 View Post
I wish my wife had a sister, only a brother.
Well you could be lucky too if her brother has a hot girlfriend/wife
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2016, 06:32 AM

Thanked 4,174 Times in 367 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebenengel View Post
Well you could be lucky too if her brother has a hot girlfriend/wife
He's had several lol. None I would take a second glance at.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2016, 11:56 PM

More stories please...
The Following User Says Thank You to acthung For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2016, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acthung View Post
More stories please...
I will try but no promises for now.
The Following User Says Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2016, 08:51 PM

It was a summer day, and we just got back from the beach. In Australia, it's pretty common to see girls sunbathing topless on public beaches. Not the majority of them by any means, but just enough that it was worth the trip for me. It's always nice to see extra pair of boobs. Laura and Chloe knew that I'd look at topless girls, but I always said that they were in public space and if there's boobs in front of me, I'd look at them. It's not like I forced them to take off their top or anything like that. And if I saw boobs like that, I'd be really horny when I came back from the beach. No difference this time around, I was horny and I wanted to have sex with Laura, but she was tired and chose to take a nap. I got denied.

So I killed time and eventually Chloe and I ended up watching something together. I can't remember what it was, but it definitely had some sex scenes in it that made me even more horny. Still just in my undies, my boner was becoming visible and Chloe clearly noticed. She teased me, "You must be really horny"

"I am," said I making no attempt to deny.

She then continued on, "All those boobs at the beach, and now these naked girls on TV"

"Yeah, I'm really horny now, but your sister is taking a nap"

Chloe suggested, "Why don't you just masturbate?"

I really wanted to, but I resisted and gave a vague answer, "Maybe later"

Then I decided to turn the table and asked her, "What about you? Aren't you horny? All those muscles at the beach, and now that sex scene on TV?"

She answered, "I am a little bit horny, but it's still under control."

"So what makes you out of control?" I pressed further for answer.

Chloe hesitated a little, she paused before answering, "Don't think that I'm weird, okay? But seeing you and Laura having sex is usually the one that I can't control. It pushed me over the edge."

It really turned me on when she said that. I knew she watched Laura and I having sex. I knew she enjoyed it. I knew she masturbated to it last time in that hotel room, but it was still very sexy to hear her actually saying it.

Sensing that Chloe was becoming even more open about it, I went on, "Okay, I'll make you a deal. If Laura wakes up anytime soon, we'll have sex here and you can watch."

Chloe laughed and replied, "And what? Masturbate in front of you guys?"

I answered back, "Why not? If you're really that horny and out of control, just go for it."

She definitely didn't expect me to answer that way, I could see her blushing a little, but she replied weakly, "Maybe I will."

I added, "Look. I'm not saying you have to do it. But you've seen us naked, you've seen us having sex, you've even given me blow job. If you feel like masturbating while watching Laura and I have sex, just go for it. We aren't judging you or anything."

Without us knowing, Laura was actually standing behind us and she made an exaggerated cough to announce her appearance. She then quickly joined in, "What's this talk about us having sex and Chloe masturbating?"

I explained to her what had happened before, and she caught up real fast. Laura didn't even hesitate at all. She just jumped on me and started kissing me. She took off her singlet and guided my mouth to her breast. I sucked her nipple and she moaned a little. She pulled my dick out of my underwear and started licking it. I saw Chloe watching us intensely. I could tell that she was horny.

This was one of the few times that I encouraged Chloe, I told her to take her shirt off. She took it off. Laura saw this and she quickly stripped herself naked and took off my underwear too. We were both naked and Chloe was in her underwear. I inserted my dick into Lara's pussy. Chloe slid her finger under her panties.

Laura then said, "Just take it off, Chloe"

Chloe said no. She didn't want to take off her panties.

I jokingly said, "If you don't take it off, we'll go into our room and close the door ..."

Laura laughed at this and said how evil I was. But it made Chloe gave up and she took off her panties revealing a very wet pink pussy. Laura gave her a thumbs up, and I said, "I guess we can continue here after all."

Laura and I fucked like there's no tomorrow. Time to time I kept my eye on Chloe whose fingers seemed to move faster and faster. It was one of the few times that I felt like I really wanted to fuck Chloe (I never did!). Though we fucked hard, I made sure that Laura and I didn't come before Chloe. I wanted to put on a show for her and to make sure that she came. It took us a while, but Chloe moaned real loud and stopped her panting. She came. I fucked Laura harder and soon we came as well, I pulled out to make sure that all my cum got sprayed out on Laura's body and also so that Chloe could watch.

Chloe was the first one to say, "You guys are so hot. I really should've done this before"

As we were cleaning ourselves up, Chloe came over, gave a hug to Laura while whispering thank you, and then a hug to me as well followed by a quick kiss on my lips. I always love that she gave random little kisses here and there.
Old 03-04-2016, 11:13 AM

Thanked 2,265 Times in 160 Posts

Photos of either?
The Following User Says Thank You to JacksonSG-1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2016, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonSG-1 View Post
Photos of either?
I'm sorry, but no. I'm still in good relationship with both of them. If somehow someone knew who they are, I'd feel like a complete scumbag. Though they are wild and crazy when with me, it was kind of a secret thing between the three of us. They don't act anything like when there are other people, maybe only once when one of Chloe's friends was there with us, but it wasn't really wild or anything, just getting naked to get changed and stuff.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2016, 07:47 PM

Thanked 2,272 Times in 249 Posts

So, did the "blowjob episode" ever get repeated again? Or something "as daring as", at least?

Thanks for the stories so far, they are really interesting and also very well written!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rodela37 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
65e108a7

1m:00s

03-12-2023
segment2

8m:06s

08-27-2018
Hidden Toilet Masturbation

2m:36s

09-07-2005
GF 020915e