Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2018, 06:35 PM

Thanked 2,055 Times in 46 Posts
Default Theater majors

If casual nudity is your thing, and it is definitely one of my things (along with dares and games) there is no better entry than being a theater major in college. Sooner or later (sooner in my experience) you will end up having to do quick changes backstage and there is no time for modesty and usually no space to create separate changing areas, so everyone just strips and dresses as fast as they can while discreetly checking out your cast mates.

In four years I probably was seen in my underwear, topless and occasionally fully naked by at least 60 different people, probably more, and of course I saw most of them in their undies or less too. And the backstage changing is just one part. Costume fittings and rehearsals also create many opportunities to see and be seen, and for the most part everyone goes through these together rather than separated by gender.

But for the most part these are just quick glimpses as people are changing, and backstage it’s almost always dark and happening so quickly that you don’t really get a good look even if the other person is standing right in front of you. The casual nudity part is a result of everyone having seen each other, combined with the free-spirited attitude common among theater people.

My Junior year, I lived in a house with 3 other girls all of whom were in theater. Almost immediately after moving in it became normal for us to walk around in our underwear or hang out watching TV in just panties and a t-shirt. We also would sometimes walk around naked after a shower or getting ready to go out. We generally tried to be dressed decently if we had company, and we were always respectful of each other if a guy we were interested in came over to hang out, but when our guy friends from theater were at our house we sometimes got a little crazy.

A couple memorable incidents:

- shortly after we moved in there was a long heat-wave and all we had was a couple fans to cool us down so we put them both in the living room and sat around in front of the fans drinking beer and trying to stay cool. My roommate Sonya was sitting right next to the fan holding her T-shirt away from her body to let the breeze cool her down when she just said, “fuck it” and pulled off her shirt, mopped her face with it and then threw it in the direction of her bedroom. The rest of us immediately did the same, and were surprised to feel how much difference it made even though our T-shirts were thin cotton.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. Everyone grabbed their shirts and pulled them back on including me, and Chrissy who was wearing gym shorts answered the door. It was one of our theater friends Jim who was coming to see our house for the first time and walked in carrying a twelve-pack of Miller High-Life as a welcome gift. We gave Jim a quick tour of the house and then went back to the living room and opened fresh beers.

As soon as we sat down, Sonya scooched over to the fan and pulled her shirt off, and the rest of us did too. Jim said, “good idea” and pulled off his shirt. We had been in dressing rooms with Jim before, and I know he had seen me topless several times, and probably the other girls too, but this was a whole new thing. We all sat around in a well-lit room, topless, for at least an hour and occasionally made comments about each other’s boobs, but nobody said a thing about it. And once we knew how much it helped, we were all topless around the house until the weather cooled down a couple weeks later.

- Another time we hosted a cast party after closing night of the Fall play. We had a keg in the kitchen and probably 30-40 people at our house. We were all pretty drunk when a debate broke out about what we should do for our Spring musical. There were votes for Oklahoma, Jesus Christ Superstar and then one of the guys suggested Hair. The girl standing next to him, elbowed him in the stomach and said that he just wanted an excuse to get naked on stage. He replied, “this boy’s not afraid to show his penis for the sake of art.” Everyone laughed and there was a lot of agreement with his statement. Then to make his point, he stripped naked on the spot and challenged everyone who thought we should do Hair for our next musical to join him.

About half the people in the kitchen (including me) immediately stripped off their clothes, and after some teasing, two or three more followed closely behind. The ones who didn’t went into the living room and told everyone what we had done and a bunch of them came running to the kitchen and found us all naked singing Age of Aquarius. A bunch of them also got naked and we all spilled back into the living room about 3/4 of the party now naked and everyone singing. We probably stayed naked for 30 minutes and then one by one we all got dressed.

Those are two of my favorite memories of casual nudity. Oh and we didn’t do Hair that Spring because it cost too much to get the rights. I think the school was concerned about the naked scene, but they told us it was a cost issue.
Old 03-31-2018, 03:57 PM

Thanked 16,496 Times in 1,157 Posts

Same with being a music major. Lots of changes in rooms and busses, and a lot of people took off more than they needed to just because they loved being seen. We all checked each other out, but not one person would admit to it.

I once played piano off stage for a production where people changed. It was very difficult to perform with half naked people around me changing. There was no modestly and severe lack of maturity, too. Lots of bare nipples being placed next to my face to try to screw me up.

I was so nervous and hated performing so much, though, that it wasn't really a turn on, and of course off stage these women (and some men, I guess) acted clueless and would deny everything, of course, as though none of that ever happened.

I also remember a good friend of mine joined a community theatre. He was a sheltered kid, and I joked about him seeing naked people back stage. He assured me this wouldn't happen and such. Of course a few weeks later, he couldn't wait to tell me something (this was loooooong before cell phones), so we met in person over pizza very late one night and he told me that he saw so many people naked, both genders and all ages. He couldn't believe it. It was the best "I told you so, ever!"

Opposite of that, there is a high-profile professional theatre near me and I know lots of people who perform there, and they actually do NOT change in front of each other, and quick changes have a set-up off stage where the performer ISN'T seen changing at all. I am not sure if that's getting to be normal or not, or if its just that this place that was built only a few years ago and it's the modern way.
Old 03-31-2018, 05:13 PM

Thanked 21,019 Times in 1,559 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janethebrain View Post
<snip>.
Welcome back Jane. I have missed you!

DR
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2018, 09:56 AM

Thanked 4,717 Times in 257 Posts
Default College Psych Class Project

I think I may have posted on this before, but I don't have time to look it up now.

I knew these three gals who lived on a house together. Two of them were taking this class together. They decided as their class project to be nude at home for the entire academic quarter. They posted a sign by the door warning of the nudity and requested that visitors remove their clothes at the door also. They lived in the nude except for getting dressed to leave for classes etc.

I visited them often as I had to pass their place to get to mine. Of course I stripped at the door every time. Word got around and a lot of guys were stopping by the first couple weeks until the novelty wore off. They told some funny stories about people coming by often. The cable guy was stopping by frequently to make sure their reception was ok.

Their landlords were an elderly couple. The first time they stopped by the wife thought it was funny, but stripped to her bra and panty. The husband balked, but she humbled him into taking his clothes off. He did and proceeded to get a hard on. The wife looked at him and told him he was not to stop by here without her.

They actually took notes life for two months nude and visitor stories. At the end of the term they had to give an oral presentation. I wasn't there, but they said they walked into the classroom and gave the presentation nude.

I think my original post related some more sexual activities, but this is the "casual nudity" thread.

Oh yes the good old college days......
Old 04-06-2018, 05:14 PM

Default Nude swim

I've persuaded my girlfriend to join me at a nude swim on Sunday. She has just texted me to say she has shaved her pussy in preparation. I shall update after the evening.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to keet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2018, 05:27 PM

Default She sent a pic!

Here is a pic of her newly shaven pussy. Cant wait to show her off.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3869.jpg  
Old 04-06-2018, 05:51 PM

Thanked 3,871 Times in 316 Posts

You just did.😁😁😁
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2018, 07:13 AM

Thanked 1,217 Times in 53 Posts
Default Casual Nudity

My wife, from the day I met her she was always the type of person that didn't like wearing clothes while in the comfort of her own home or if we stayed in hotels, camping, cabins, condo's while on vacation. She would automatically go through the door & find her robe, long shirt or sometimes nothing at all & just strip when we got where we were going. Sometimes when we would go to our cabin, a couple hundred miles north from home we'd play strip alphabet billboard games when we got out of the big city & she would be naked before we got to the cabin in the pickup & if any truck drivers were paying attention, they would get a free show. Our cabin was secluded back in the woods, so there was numerous weekends we never got dressed unless we had to got to town for something. I remember 1 time we were just relaxing & we were both naked & not expecting anyone, our neighbors were also up that weekend & decided to stop by. We were just sitting there with the door wide open when they walked up & they saw both of us in all our glory, come to find out they both spend most of their time naked as well while they're up there. So they invited us over for a couple drinks & a campfire later that evening & we all sat around in the buff drinking & shooting the bull. I can recall NUMEROUS times that she's gotten caught casually nude or ENF's or even exhibition, she's the most fun woman I've ever been with in my life. She will never turn down a dare & she's not afraid to do anything, as long as it's not painful or humiliating.
Old 04-07-2018, 10:38 AM

Default Jill's pussy exposed

This story happened a few years ago at a local funfair. My wife and I were there with two other couples. My wife Jill is very prim and proper. We had been on a few rides and then my wife and one of the other wife’s, Sandra, decided that they would go on a ride that went round at speed. Jill was wearing a knee length dress which was made of a light weight material and she had a flesh coloured pair of knickers on that were totally see through. Jill and Sandra were sitting on the seat of the ride with the three husbands, along with quite a few others watching. As the ride started to speed up Jill’s dress started to ride up her legs until her full bush was in view of everyone. She had to open her legs slightly to keep her balance on the seat which meant that everyone got a great view of her pussy. It looked like she had no knickers on at all. I was totally embarrassed at the time knowing that my friends had seen Jill in all her glory but it was a great turn on!!!
Old 04-07-2018, 11:05 AM

Thanked 1,217 Times in 53 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemj197069 View Post
This story happened a few years ago at a local funfair. My wife and I were there with two other couples. My wife Jill is very prim and proper. We had been on a few rides and then my wife and one of the other wife’s, Sandra, decided that they would go on a ride that went round at speed. Jill was wearing a knee length dress which was made of a light weight material and she had a flesh coloured pair of knickers on that were totally see through. Jill and Sandra were sitting on the seat of the ride with the three husbands, along with quite a few others watching. As the ride started to speed up Jill’s dress started to ride up her legs until her full bush was in view of everyone. She had to open her legs slightly to keep her balance on the seat which meant that everyone got a great view of her pussy. It looked like she had no knickers on at all. I was totally embarrassed at the time knowing that my friends had seen Jill in all her glory but it was a great turn on!!!
I worked them carnival ride for 10 years, the most fun I ever had & some of the hardest work I've ever done. You would not believe all the "money shots" you get working them rides. I've had women damn near naked on some of them rides by the time I was done giving them a ride, LOL Upskirts, up dresses, down blouses, hooters flying out, shirts flying open, etc.... you name it, the benefits are endless.

Tags
casual, family, friends, nudity

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Doggy4m31

4m:31s

02-18-2021
HC Shower 118

4m:12s

08-17-2021
Deep throating

0m:57s

04-03-2019