Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2013, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Jiminy Christmas. Just noticed this thread and cannot believe that nobody has mentioned the single absolute greatest ENF scene of all time, bar none, without question: the strip football game in H.O.T.S
Heck, I just noticed this thread and can't believe that a thread with this much potential for fun conversation and tips to hot ENF scenes we may have missed has been dormant for 7 years.

This isn't a strict Top Ten, maybe more like my own personal ENF Ring Of Honor. These movie scenes have a special place in my heart and memories:

1) Prom scene in Zapped, with special appreciation to the extra who tries to do a Marilyn Monroe impersonation but gets her dress blown off

2) Car extras in Zapped (I'm very "meh" on Heather Thomas in that movie for some reason)

3) The girl playing the piano who gets stripped and sucked out the chimney in Weird Science

4) The girl who gives us an upskirt panty shot in the upside down bathroom, also in Weird Science

5) The panty raid in the first Revenge of the Nerds movie

6) Leslie Ann Warren's "Windy City" dance number in 1981's Victor/Victoria. Yeah, it's a staged production inside of a staged film, but dammit she sells it and it's sexy!

7) The chain-reaction of slipping and tube-top pulling-down at Oktoberfest in Beerfest.

8) The girl walking down the street who gets her skirt blown up by Jim Carrey in Bruce Almighty

9) The pantyless barmaid getting her skirt blown up in The Covenant

10) The girl at the roadside bar when ZZ Top races by in the Miller Lite ad for their Recycler tour of the early '90s. She clutches the front of her dress just in time, but boy that's a lot of bare skin showing on those hips. Made me wonder what, if anything, she might be wearing underneath. (see pics)

See a theme here? I love seeing skirts getting blown up! I could go on with the skirt blowing scenes, but many of my other favorites aren't really ENF, I think, because the girl is letting it happen intentionally for the purposes of titillating any would-be witnesses.

And thanks to the miracle of those who are real good with the Interwebs, I also appreciate:

11) The Juiced Ad. Holy fuck did I think that was hot!

12) Some of the early clips from Naked and Funny with Olga Pavlenko (that short, flirty girl with the huge boobs). (see pics) In addition to flying skirts, I also like boobies, as you may have guessed by the name.

13) Also from Naked and Funny, the skit where ordinary women have their miniskirts fly off while ice skating (see pics)

14) The IMAS Aeromeccanica commercials where Rosana Lodi gets her clothes blown off. I found them at lolloscan back in the early '00s. Who knows where they are now? :-(

15) The scene from Botineras where an undercover policewoman at a night club trips over her own heels, and pulls the dress off a nearby woman in the club. Hard to tell since the scene is shot from the side, but the exposed girl was wearing either the world's tiniest panties, or nothing at all, under her minidress. (see pics)
Attached Thumbnails
zztopmillerlitead.jpg   olgapavlenko1.jpg  

olgapavlenko2.jpg   olgapavlenko3.jpg  

trickskatingskirt.jpg   botineras.jpg  

Old 09-29-2013, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlMalone View Post
Wow! I missed this thread! Great suggestions by all. I concur about the Euro movies seeming to have more ENF.

Here's a few of my favorites that haven't yet been mentioned in no particular order:

"The Man Who Wasn't There" - Lisa Langlois reappears after being invisible and is naked late night at the zoo. She has to find her way back to her apartment naked, so she finally puts on some shrubbery.

"Boston Commons" - Hedy Burress has a crush on her professor and is cramming for a test in his class. She gets to the test late and takes off her coat only to reveal she is naked! Turns out its just a dream.

"Friends" - Rachel gets caught by Chandler coming out of the shower topless

"Friday the 13th" - I forget which one, but there is a scene where one tall girl goes skinny dipping by herself, and a guy steals her clothes and she has to chase after him. They both get killed shortly thereafter.
It Was Friday The 13th Part 2
Old 09-29-2013, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastophilus View Post
14) The IMAS Aeromeccanica commercials where Rosana Lodi gets her clothes blown off. I found them at lolloscan back in the early '00s. Who knows where they are now? :-(
Wow, I've never heard of this one before, I'll have to try and look for it. Is there any other details you remember about it?
The Following User Says Thank You to chickenghost1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2013, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenghost1 View Post
Wow, I've never heard of this one before, I'll have to try and look for it. Is there any other details you remember about it?
The girl was pretty, very light hair--almost platinum blond--with a bob hairstyle, maybe late 20s to early 30s or so, and very nicely built. Curvy but still fairly slim. Neither of the clips I saw had sound. In the first clip, she's wearing a sheer black blouse and and wraparound black skirt. You see guys talking, and then the wind blowing her. She stands there and smirks and clutches her clothing. Eventually, the wind becomes so powerful that it blows off her top (no bra, so BOOBIES!) and finally her skirt (no panties!). She ends up standing there naked covering her boobs with one arm and her pussy with her other hand. The other clip is similar, but she's wearing a more colorful summery outfit. Again, she loses a skirt and a blouse, and isn't wearing anything underneath either. In this clip she's reclining, so the nudity is from the side.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mastophilus For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2013, 08:46 AM

Thanked 1,239 Times in 101 Posts
Default Lovelines

One notable omission which no Enf scene list would be complete without is the opening scene of "lovelines"(the source of my avatar). Where a group of girls sabotages a rival schools swimsuits to come apart and off during a performance.(a few pics below).
Attached Thumbnails
vlcsnap-2010-10-20-11h06m24s246.jpg   vlcsnap-2010-10-20-11h17m44s98.jpg  

vlcsnap-2011-01-28-13h26m09s91.jpg  
Old 10-02-2013, 07:18 PM

Quote:
The other clip is similar, but she's wearing a more colorful summery outfit. Again, she loses a skirt and a blouse, and isn't wearing anything underneath either. In this clip she's reclining, so the nudity is from the side.
Good news! I actually found this clip last night! I put it in the Sexy Commercials thread on page 12. Still looking for the other clip, though. It has the same actress and she's dressed a bit more formally.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mastophilus For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2013, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaserboss2003 View Post
I've always wanted to find Romance With A Double Bass as it shows the hairy bush of John Cleese's wife (and co-star in Fawlty Towers) - Connie Booth.
Type it into google images
Old 10-04-2013, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellpatrol View Post
One notable omission which no Enf scene list would be complete without is the opening scene of "lovelines"(the source of my avatar). Where a group of girls sabotages a rival schools swimsuits to come apart and off during a performance.(a few pics below).
That was a really great scene! I found what seems to be a copy of the full movie on YouTube; it seems to be unedited, since you see bare butts, boobs, and bush during the swimming pool scene. However, I didn't see any part of that scene that looks like the last picture you posted, of the two girls trying to climb out of the pool. Did you rip that scene from your own copy of the film from VHS or DVD?

Boy, how time passes. Those girls in that shot must be about 50 now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mastophilus For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2013, 07:56 PM

Thumbs up

1:30 seconds in too the movie " v h s "
The Following User Says Thank You to Stonedoregonian For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2013, 08:56 AM

Thanked 1,239 Times in 101 Posts

Quote:
That was a really great scene! I found what seems to be a copy of the full movie on YouTube; it seems to be unedited, since you see bare butts, boobs, and bush during the swimming pool scene. However, I didn't see any part of that scene that looks like the last picture you posted, of the two girls trying to climb out of the pool. Did you rip that scene from your own copy of the film from VHS or DVD?

Boy, how time passes. Those girls in that shot must be about 50 now.
It is a teaser during the opening monologue. And yes I ripped it from my own dvd copy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hellpatrol For This Useful Post:

Tags
enf, movies & tv

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Ama inter 061

2m:22s

09-21-2018
two asses

7m:15s

03-10-2017
nicki lynn aycox

1m:13s