photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2022, 01:10 PM

"Strongly dislikes" doesn't even scratch the surface. "Hate" is more appropriate.
In past posts I've talked about lending a friend videos of my wife. He offered some Polaroids of her as "collateral", but she was super skinny and not at all attractive.
I politely declined his offers.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to likemslick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2022, 03:23 PM

Thanked 1,699 Times in 139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by likemslick View Post
"Strongly dislikes" doesn't even scratch the surface. "Hate" is more appropriate.
In past posts I've talked about lending a friend videos of my wife. He offered some Polaroids of her as "collateral", but she was super skinny and not at all attractive.
I politely declined his offers.
Lol. That's straight up mean dude! Poor guy wanted a shot at objectifying his wife with you and you said "I don't even want to see her naked." The ultimate insult...lol.

I hear you, but I personally would taken him up. I'd enjoy both of us knowing that my wife looked much better naked than his.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2022, 01:27 PM

Default SIL

I wouldn’t say my SIL hates me, but she is rude and arrogant. We were staying at my in laws house for a couple of days and she thought she had the house to herself. I got off work early and as I entered the bathroom my 19 rear old SIL walked out of the shower wet and nude. She was so embarrassed and ran back into the shower. We never discussed it, but every time I am around her I think about how I know what every inch of her body looks like and I know it angers and embarrasses her.
Old 05-08-2022, 01:37 PM

No, I don’t own any nudes. But I can share a story. When I was a student in the late 2000s, I saw a woman who strongly disliked me naked in the sauna.

For the sake of clarity I’m using fake names here. But I had a platonic female friend Nea. We were close friends and got to know each other because we started at the uni on the same year and were majoring in the same subject. Nea had another friend called Hanna, who also majored in the same subject as us. Nea was also close with Hanna, but me and Hanna never became friends. I’m not sure what it was, but she just didn’t seem to like me. Whenever I hung out with both of them, Hanna made clear that she didn’t care about me. I didn’t like her much either, because we humans tend to like people who like us. There was no drama, and it wasn’t a big deal, more just an irritating thing, because me and Hanna would avoid each others company. However, sometimes we had to interact at parties and lunches etc. because of our mutual friend.

When our first semester was coming to an end, there was a big party organised by the student union. There were a lot of people, and me, Nea and Hanna were also there. Because we lived in a certain European country where using sauna at parties is considered normal, the sauna was also warm, and people were using it. At some point the sauna turned into a mixed sauna, and there were males and females in the sauna at the same time – naked. Nea was already a bit drunk and asked me whether I would like to come with her to the sauna. I agreed, because it sounded like a solid idea. When we were going to the sauna, Hanna saw us and asked what we were up to. We said that we were going to the sauna, and Nea asked if Hanna would like to come with us. To my surprise she said ’yes’.

Then we went to the dressing room, and there were a couple of people, three women and a guy. We started getting our clothes off, and I was a bit nervous about getting an erection, because the situation was kind of hot – I had to undress in front of some older female students and Hanna. I had seen Nea naked before, so seeing Nea naked was not a big deal, but this was the first time I would see Hanna naked. She was a typical hipster with some tattoos and trendy clothes, and I found her somewhat attractive. We took our clothes off, and I tried not to look Hanna, but then we went to the showers, and she showered opposite of me, and I couldn’t help but see everything.

Hanna looked really good naked. She had visible abs and her ass was close to perfect. I knew she went to the gym many times a week, but I had no idea her body was that fit. We were not Facebook friends, so I hadn’t seen many pictures of her either. What surprised me the most, was that she was fully shaved. I would have guessed she had some pubic hair because she represented this artsy type of girl, but no. She was totally smooth down there. Nea was also fully shaved and so were most people in the sauna (me included), because pubic hair wasn’t very trendy back then in 2009..

I don’t know why, but I enjoyed showing my body to Nea. I knew she disliked me, but somehow I enjoyed being naked in front of her. I’m not an exhibionist of any kind, but it felt kind of good to let her see me naked. And she openly looked at me at sauna when we were sitting opposite of each other. And it was really cool that she let me see her too– she was not trying to cover up at all and I could look directly into her privates. Her attitude was like ”who cares”, maybe because she was a bit drunk. My only fear was getting hard, but I managed to avoid that. Maybe it was because I was also slightly drunk, and the alcohol helped me to stay flaccid. I don’t know. We were in the sauna like one hour, and during that hour I saw everything of her, and she saw everything of me. And no, we didn’t become friends after that sauna session. She still kept disliking me, and I disliked her but admired her body.
Old 05-13-2022, 02:31 PM

Thanked 1,819 Times in 122 Posts

I think this counts.

I worked with a guy I hated. Absolutely despised. He got promoted above me and used it against me constantly. Long story short I quit and found much better work. He got married shortly after to an average looking woman who also worked with us. They’ve had a few kids and she’s really gone downhill. I know we all can’t stay perfect forever but she’s really let herself go. She was decent looking enough about eight years ago but she’s gotten really fat and never wears makeup from what I’ve seen on social media.

Anyway I met up with a former coworker year ago for beers. After a few rounds we got on the subject of the guy and talked about how obnoxious he was. I mentioned his wife going to shit and he told me she used to be pretty hot. I said she was ok. And he pulled out his phone and said I dunno she’s pretty hot here. He showed me a series of pics of her completely naked. Spread eagle, bent over, fingering herself, the full nine. He explained they had a fling about a year before she got together with the asshole. He said what she lacked in traditional beauty she made up for in the sack.

So yeah. Im sure they wouldn’t be too happy that I’ve seen them. He definitely wouldn’t. Who knows, maybe she’s a freak and would like it.
Old 07-12-2022, 07:47 PM

Default Chain Reaction

One particular person who has a strong dislike of me (and the feeling is mutual these days) has given me a greater gift than she could ever know. Thanks to my brief friendship with her I've now seen four gorgeous women naked (including her) that I never would have seen without knowing her. Definitely won that friend breakup 😂
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to voyeurager For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2022, 03:03 PM

My brothers wife and I don’t really care too much for each other. She’s prissy and high maintenance.

Anyways, one day she made a Facebook post about her new bedroom set… she posted a few pictures, including a nude selfie in front of the dresser (mirror.)

She tagged my wife in it, and my wife instantly screen shotted the nude and sent it to me.

I guess somebody messaged my sis n law pretty quickly, because the post only stayed up for a few minutes… but my goodness was she mortified…

I will say, she has a nicer body than I had gave her credit for.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Brad_Anna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2022, 04:45 AM

Thanked 1,426 Times in 242 Posts

I posted once about it in another thread... here it is.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...&postcount=414
The Following User Says Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2022, 04:58 AM

Thanked 4,082 Times in 224 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad_Anna View Post
I guess somebody messaged my sis n law pretty quickly, because the post only stayed up for a few minutes.
Maybe, fb mods did not like her post.
Old 12-13-2022, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartoli View Post
Maybe, fb mods did not like her post.
Could of been that as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to Brad_Anna For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
VIDS 2

4m:21s

11-05-2017
HSC222