One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3921  
Old 11-17-2014, 03:51 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

A man walks into an emergency room with two black eyes and a broken nose. The doctor asks him what happened.

"Well," says the man, "I was having a nice round of golf with my wife. She sliced her ball into a pasture of cows. We went to look for it, and while I was rooting around, I noticed that one of the cows had something protruding from its rear end. Sure enough, when it lifted its tail, there was my wife's golf ball."

"And?" asked the doctor.

"Well," the man said, "that's when I lifted the cow's tail, pointed, and yelled to the missus, 'Hey, honey — this one looks like yours!'"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 807457976.jpg (178.8 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 810000888.jpg (633.6 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg 812120896.jpg (71.1 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg 828678124.jpg (207.8 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 831747789.jpg (108.5 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 831841065.jpg (455.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg 838648648.jpg (403.1 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg 864473744.jpg (156.4 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg 882373275.jpg (520.4 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 884709000.jpg (681.0 KB, 78 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bbgapril For This Useful Post:
  #3922  
Old 11-17-2014, 03:57 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

I was sitting at the bar staring at my drink when a large, trouble-making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps Down in one swig.

"Well, whatcha gonna do about it?" he says, menacingly, as I burst into tears.

"Come on, man," the biker says, "I didn't think you'd CRY. I can't stand to see a man crying."

"This is the worst day of my life," I say. "I'm a complete failure.
I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don't have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife in bed with the gardener and then my dog bit me."

"So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all, I buy a drink, I drop a capsule in and sit here watching the poison dissolve; then you, you jack-ass, show up and drink the whole thing!

But enough about me, how's your day going?"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 889924268.jpg (262.7 KB, 205 views)
File Type: jpg 893671686.jpg (88.0 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg 895601714.jpg (75.6 KB, 151 views)
File Type: jpg 898224425.jpg (81.3 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg 898888706.jpg (172.4 KB, 151 views)
File Type: jpg 900806234.jpg (64.5 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg 904058899.jpg (266.9 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg 912146987.jpg (87.1 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg 931086294.jpg (164.4 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg 945123442.jpg (856.6 KB, 108 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
  #3923  
Old 11-17-2014, 04:01 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

A man walks into a bar, notices a very large jar on the counter, and sees that it's filled to the brim with $10 bills. He guesses there must be at least ten thousand dollars in it. He approaches the bartender and asks, "What's with the money in the jar?"

"Well..., you pay $10, and if you pass three tests, you get all the money in the jar and the keys to a brand new Lexus."

The man certainly isn't going to pass this up, so he asks, "What are the three tests?"

"You gotta pay first," says the bartender, "those are the rules."

So, after thinking it over a while, the man gives the bartender $10 which he stuffs into the jar.

"Okay," says the bartender, "here's what you need to do:

First - You have to drink a whole quart of tequila, in 60 seconds or less, and you can't make a face while doing it."



"Second - There's a pit bull chained in the back with a bad tooth. You have to remove that tooth with your bare hands."


"Third - There's a 90-year old lady upstairs who's never had sex. You have to take care of that problem."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 950701018.jpg (300.1 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg 958437306.jpg (322.6 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg 967692075.jpg (217.6 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg 970838398.jpg (478.4 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg 991243784.jpg (430.7 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg 992704363.jpg (258.5 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg 1025652453.jpg (854.2 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg 1028740883.jpg (95.3 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg 1032725916.jpg (64.4 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg 1054152272.jpg (108.8 KB, 120 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
  #3924  
Old 11-17-2014, 04:06 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

The man is stunned! "I know I paid my $10 -- but I'm not an idiot! I won't do it! You'd have to be nuts to drink a quart of tequila and then do all those other things!"

"Your call," says the bartender, "but, your money stays where it is."

As time goes on, the man has a few more drinks and finally says, "Where's that tequila?!"

He grabs the bottle with both hands and drinks it as fast as he can. Tears stream down both cheeks -- but he doesn't make a face -- and he drinks it in 58 seconds!


Next, he staggers out the back door where he sees the pit bull chained to a pole. Soon, the people inside the bar hear loud growling, screaming, and sounds of a terrible fight -- then nothing but silence!

Just when they think that the man surely must be dead, he staggers back into the bar. His clothes are ripped to shreds and he's bleeding from bites and gashes all over his body. He drunkenly says,


"Now..., where's that old woman with the bad tooth?"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1069461181.jpg (124.0 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg 1077604296.jpg (52.3 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg 1097726151.jpg (230.0 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg 1122836453.jpg (336.8 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg 1150838526.jpg (149.3 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg 1163131833.jpg (611.2 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg 1197140655.jpg (526.0 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg 1200728776.jpg (961.9 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg 1203611306.jpg (449.0 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg 1206767195.jpg (76.2 KB, 88 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
  #3925  
Old 12-26-2014, 12:20 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

"Desire" was written by Myers, Meg / Rosen, Andrew Robert.

Baby, wanna touch you
I wanna breathe into your well
See, I gotta to hunt you
I gotta bring you to my hell
Baby, I wanna fuck you,
I wanna feel you in my bones
Boy, I'm gonna love you
I'm gonna tear into your soul
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _0453.jpg (124.8 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg 00.jpg (190.5 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg 0xch5o1_500.jpg (75.7 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg 1y280.jpg (937.3 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (47.4 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (67.6 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 006_1000.jpg (61.0 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (52.8 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 6ba8ef8a8b4d55b9b6a7db7ce943bf0dn_2788191.jpg (79.5 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg 007_10nhj0.jpg (84.7 KB, 50 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bbgapril For This Useful Post:
  #3926  
Old 12-26-2014, 12:23 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

Desire, I'm hungry
I hope you feed me
How do you want me, how do you want me?
How do you want me, how do you want me?
How do you want me, how do you want me?
How do you want me, how do you want me?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 007_1000.jpg (292.6 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (85.7 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 012_1000.jpg (216.5 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 015_1000.jpg (241.9 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg 016_1000.jpg (352.3 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg 17.jpg (37.7 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 18.jpg (74.1 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg 019_1000.jpg (242.1 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg 21.jpg (24.8 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 24.jpg (40.2 KB, 35 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bbgapril For This Useful Post:
  #3927  
Old 12-26-2014, 12:27 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

Honey, I wanna break you
I wanna throw you to the hounds,
Yeah I gotta hurt you
I gotta hear from your mouth
Boy, I wanna taste you
I wanna skin you with my tongue
I'm gonna kill you,
I'm gonna lay you in the ground

Desire, I'm hungry
I hope you feed me
How do you want me, how do you want me?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 025_10d00.jpg (233.0 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg 025_1000.jpg (236.6 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg 25.jpg (29.2 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg 26.jpg (48.4 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg 029_1000.jpg (579.9 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 29.jpg (44.6 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 032_1000.jpg (53.2 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg 034_1000.jpg (180.1 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 35d6a9a5ace3428b151c47610e5b0195n_2789701.jpg (86.3 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg 36.jpg (23.9 KB, 25 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bbgapril For This Useful Post:
  #3928  
Old 12-26-2014, 12:33 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

Merry HO HO HO to all, I hope this finds you in the best of times
Attached Images
File Type: jpg __g.jpg (125.2 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg 0.jpg (55.5 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg -0.jpg (568.9 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg 0001.jpg (67.4 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg 37.jpg (44.1 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 040_1000.jpg (260.0 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 045_100.jpg (228.8 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg 045_1000.jpg (62.4 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 046_1000.jpg (307.6 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg 049_1000.jpg (120.9 KB, 43 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to bbgapril For This Useful Post:
  #3929  
Old 12-26-2014, 12:36 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

I had to take care of a few things, including teaching a class out of town, but I got back
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (63.0 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg 050_1000.jpg (235.1 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg 052_1000.jpg (157.3 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg 054_100h0.jpg (107.3 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 054_1000.jpg (115.3 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 059_1000.jpg (124.7 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 59.jpg (63.6 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 62.jpg (42.3 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 064_1000.jpg (203.7 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 065_1000.jpg (109.5 KB, 49 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to bbgapril For This Useful Post:
  #3930  
Old 12-26-2014, 12:39 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

Since my return, my wife has been a non stop nympho
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 066_1000.jpg (108.6 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg 068_1000.jpg (306.4 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 070_1000.jpg (369.7 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg 071_1000.jpg (87.7 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg 081_1000.jpg (122.2 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 103_1000.jpg (162.8 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg 113_1000.jpg (182.0 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg 117_1000.jpg (239.5 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg 120_1000.jpg (165.1 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 121_1000.jpg (110.8 KB, 54 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
favorite, favourite


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.