Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2018, 08:42 AM

Thanked 1,010 Times in 50 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanaircapd View Post
I know right! Too much talk, what we wanna see is cap d agde pics!
Patience, patience. Summer is coming.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hotlovefun42 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2018, 05:11 AM

Thanked 2,384 Times in 105 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by barza.andreea View Post
Hi. We are 33y and wanna visit for the first time cap d agde. What s the best hotel to stay and what about the period? June..july?

Thx a lot!!
Hi, we are couple from Luxembourg and are going to the naturist resort of Cap d'Agde for 9 summers now, the first 2 weeks in August. The Hotel EVE is situated inside the resort and has a swimming pool but room prices are high. You can rent an apartment with 'Genevieve Naturisme' at Heliopolis, these appartements are well situated.
As first timers we inform you about certain points:
- although nudity is well respected at the beach, more and more women wear a thong or towel around the waist for walking inside the resort.
- Cap d'Agde is not so 'family oriented' than the OASIS resort in South of France. A lot of couples are 'exhibitionists'.
- we observed over the last 3-4 summers that a large majority of women have shaved their pubic hair, most of them completely. Natural pubic hair is hardly to be seen. You can even find 3 beauty shops inside the resort offering full pubic waxing for both women and men.
- many women wear intimate piercing.

Kind regards,
Christian and Joelle
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chriss550 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2018, 05:39 AM

Thanked 14,139 Times in 296 Posts
Default Cap d'Agde photos

Cap d'Agde photos
Attached Thumbnails
0ffff.jpg   tumblr_o0snrpiu5d1tbwxp5o1_1280.jpg  

Z2.jpg   attachmehklkhnt.jpg  

10352-afina1957-120117.jpg  

Last edited by SFA; 02-05-2018 at 05:41 AM. Reason: *****HARDCORE PICTURES REMOVED*****
The Following 81 Users Say Thank You to parejabcn2 For This Useful Post:
amateur25, aspired, assos, Aston70, Azhidden69, beem530i, bluesea, butterfly_pink_73, Christophe89, corally, denie, Diskret, exhibtio, exilkr, exloverboy, explorer98, fourdoor, frosty57, fullmonty, goatsogmay, GP1234, Graynsam, grcouple000, gregmartin, gudnasen, Hallmark, HondaBike, howard, I_Love_Naked_Girls, janek31, jill8, joawa, JohnAnn2227, jonsue, JVin, karp, kartman, Kirsten, knifevalley, lioantonio, Lip Gloss, lollipop2, m4x9123, magyel, manfred1961, mapaed, marcopm93, maymedson11, mgs24, mitcham, naykid, neugier, Nocturnal Terror, palladin, pampa666, peterfink10, pk1729, punkned, Ralf35, Richard W, richardsh9, rjorge, Rod Hardwood, schnitz, smovbuf2, somatic54, soulless, southrn500, spectre14, srode, tetrak74, timewas, tom1211, ugusta, voyeur01, WalnutSolo, willieg, xmfv, zandyz, zarh, zorg4u
Old 02-05-2018, 09:56 AM

Thanked 43,330 Times in 1,136 Posts
Default Anything Cap D'Agde related!

Vintage Cap
Attached Thumbnails
1010.jpg   picture_12.jpeg  

Old 02-06-2018, 04:00 PM

2 weeks in July booked cant wait
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OB1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2018, 02:34 AM

Thanked 8,355 Times in 186 Posts
Default more agde

more agde
Attached Thumbnails
peggy_1.jpg   peggy_2.jpg  

peggy_3.jpg   peggy_4.jpg  

peggy_5.jpg   peggy_6.jpg  

peggy_9.jpg  
Old 02-25-2018, 08:14 PM

Default Single guys avoid Tantra

I went cap d agde in second week of september 2017.
The resort still had many people but it was not the busiest period. Plenty of naked bodies to be seen on beach.

Tantra club allows single guys for €50 but there is a trick , single guys have to stay downstairs where one couple may come for a walk. There is one girl in lingerie dancing on pole. About 30 men walking around hungry for action.
When a couple enters they get worried and go upstairs.

Upstairs is the action place for couples and single girls, thats where group of girls go.
Heavy security there so cannot pass by as single guy.

Single guys must avoid tantra its a trap to make money from you.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to satunkapur For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2018, 06:12 AM

Thanked 14,278 Times in 1,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by satunkapur View Post
I went cap d agde in second week of september 2017.
The resort still had many people but it was not the busiest period. Plenty of naked bodies to be seen on beach.

Tantra club allows single guys for €50 but there is a trick , single guys have to stay downstairs where one couple may come for a walk. There is one girl in lingerie dancing on pole. About 30 men walking around hungry for action.
When a couple enters they get worried and go upstairs.

Upstairs is the action place for couples and single girls, thats where group of girls go.
Heavy security there so cannot pass by as single guy.

Single guys must avoid tantra its a trap to make money from you.
I have heard about it. You also have to be carefull if couples or woman want to make apointment inside or at the entrance of the Tantra club. Off course security at the door will tell you that they/she is (may be) already inside and will let you pay 50euro to get inside and if you stay outside to wait, 95% shure there will nobody show up for you. Possible only police/security to tell you that you have to leave there. There are better place for single guys!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stevin6 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2018, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevin6 View Post
I have heard about it. You also have to be carefull if couples or woman want to make apointment inside or at the entrance of the Tantra club. Off course security at the door will tell you that they/she is (may be) already inside and will let you pay 50euro to get inside and if you stay outside to wait, 95% shure there will nobody show up for you. Possible only police/security to tell you that you have to leave there. There are better place for single guys!!!
Of course it's a trap otherwise it would be flooded to brim with single guys if getting action was gauranteed! I know we are desperate but why are single guys so gullible? Unless you get lucky nothing is ever in favour for the single guy! Women hold the key to the door for men's pleasure.. it's crap but that's just the way it is, a one sided controlled affair!
To be honest go to the far side of the beach in The evening where you can see a number of sex shows on the beach for free and perhaps even get jerked or sucked off which ive managed to do in the past, all the while get myself off and saving 50 euros in the process!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ryanaircapd For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2018, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanaircapd View Post
Of course it's a trap otherwise it would be flooded to brim with single guys if getting action was gauranteed! I know we are desperate but why are single guys so gullible? Unless you get lucky nothing is ever in favour for the single guy! Women hold the key to the door for men's pleasure.. it's crap but that's just the way it is, a one sided controlled affair!
To be honest go to the far side of the beach in The evening where you can see a number of sex shows on the beach for free and perhaps even get jerked or sucked off which ive managed to do in the past, all the while get myself off and saving 50 euros in the process!
Very good points guys. IMHO, I don't even understand if I were single, why would I even go to an expensive and predominantly couple's only place like Cap d'Agde? It would be very frustrating to just watch other happy couples enjoying themselves and only occasionally I get lucky (maybe, no guarantee), at least to me. It's like opposite of taking my wife or girlfriend to a brothel and not being able experience the girls they offer (unless my girl is into 3 way with other girls etc) LOL. To each is his own, but this is just my thought.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gino02 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bike week, cap d'adge, nudists

Free Videos - Updated Daily
Desi Tamil Arab 54

3m:27s

08-20-2013
SpyShower

4m:13s

07-10-2022
478d14ce681e5

2m:35s