Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 10:10 PM

Thanked 2,714 Times in 392 Posts

Give him a break?

Were not ragging on him or even being rude or pushy.

We are expressing anticipation which Im sure the models and he enjoys.

This is friendly banter. That is all. Like when sara said 'hurry the hell up' I laughed and thought it was awesome.

No need to come to his rescue as he is not being attacked.

Now where the hell are the photos!!!!!!!

lol I hope it was a go.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 07:34 PM

Thanked 7,362 Times in 389 Posts
Default no need to give me a break, but thanks :)

hey guys..the shoot didn't happen. she rescheduled yet again and i have to admit i lost my patience this time. (i'm not acting higher than thou on the matter. we all know i have done my share of rescheduling with her)... we all know how beautiful, charismatic, funny and sexy serenity is, and she is worth all of my patience. the last time i talked to her, i said some things to her that were sarcastic. i have known her a long time and we have been joking around with each other since day 1. this is a girl that i truly consider a friend, but when you have a friendship, sometimes they get taken for granted. anyway, she said that my humor was not funny this time and it got to the point where i told her i was no longer interested in shooting. it was a combo of all the rescheduling and us getting into a bit of an argument. when i look back on it, i see that i handled it very immaturely, not to mention the whole convo took place while i was at a sports bar and had consumed quite a few beers and 2 shots of tequila. now i know that is not an excuse, but being drunk tends to make me think i am funnier than i really am. it also tends to make me get frustrated easier when i am being told we have to reschedule again. i texted her today. i apologized and attempted to explain the misunderstanding and i am also apologizing to you guys. sometimes i am just a complete jackass. her and i have had a great working relationship and a good friendship up until this point i think, so i am hoping that she will see this as a forgivable mistake and give me the benefit of the doubt being that the good parts of our friendship outweigh this mistake. i'll let you guys know how things go. i'm going to wait a day or so for her response and if she decides that she is done with me, i will be taking the money i have reserved for her shoots (i have quite a bit of money set aside in budget just for multiple serenity shoots) and will focus on shooting a bunch of new faces. lately i have been focusing on shooting with veterans, so i am going to take the next month or so and aggressively recruit fresh faces. feel free to scold me guys. it seems that i continually let you down when it comes to serenity :/

--Big T
Old 03-27-2013, 08:57 AM

Its cool. Shes cool she will forgive you. Its frustrating having to reschedule. (for both)
Old 03-27-2013, 07:34 PM

Default forgive

so far i'm getting the silent treatment lol. it's hard to believe she would break all ties after our long history together. especially since it wasn't a major offense. some things just don't make sense in life. she wanted me to post a picture of why she had to reschedule last time. she has gotten into bondage and has this guy she has to ask permission from to do certain things and her last session left her with giant bruises all over her body, so she wanted me to post a pic of her purple ass as proof that i couldn't shoot with her. now that she is pretending i don't exist, i don't even know how to verify that i should still post it lol. actually i probably can't post it anyways. my phone broke 2 days ago and i have to see if i can still get the photos off of the phone memory. but yeah, i asked her to try to get back to me about my apology by today so i could use budget money for other things, so it looks like i am gonna have to make it up to you guys with some new models. i haven't posted new faces for a little while anyways.. i'll start recruiting tomorrow and if serenity decides to forgive me down the road, i just won't have as much money set aside for her so we'll just be shooting less frequently than i originally planned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
Its cool. Shes cool she will forgive you. Its frustrating having to reschedule. (for both)
Old 03-27-2013, 08:20 PM

Id let it lie. If shes mad at you shes not going to want to talk right away. I think shell get back to you.

You apologized and no one is perfect. Ha what it shows is that you probably like her too much, that youre not cold and calculating like shes just one more random girl but that she made you upset. Upset = emotion.

The opposite of love is not hate but indifference.

Not saying you love her but cared enough to be able to have the emotion to get mad when you didnt see her. Like I said shes young and cool shell likely call or text. Obviously I dont know her but thats the aura/attitude she exudes.

Just chill on it. I wouldnt text her every ten minutes.

Maybe every twenty.

ha! lol No not at all. Patience.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:21 PM

I had one girl cancel on me repeatedly and I was getting kinda pissed.

Then one day out of the blue on a sunday she calls and says lets do it today.

Im like uhhh ok.

Like Batman and the batsignal...to the batmobile!

But she shows a level of care. Wanted to prove she wasnt blowing you off and there was a legit reason she missed and wasnt just flaking. She cares how she conducts herself and what you/we think. = cool.

Shell text.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:37 PM

Default text

yeah i only texted her once with the long apology and explanation. i do agree that i care about her in some way and don't think of her as just a hot model who makes me money lol. i thought that would be clear to her being that over the years i have done everything possible to make her comfortable, happy and respected at shoots. but yeah, i haven't been texting her a lot. i explained myself once, apologized once and asked her once to try to get back to me by a certain time so i know whether or not to hold on to her budget money. thanks for the advice though buddy. i start recruiting new girls tomorrow and i'll let you know how it goes. with the money i had set aside for serenity shoots, i should be able to shoot with anywhere from 5 to 8 new models

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
Id let it lie. If shes mad at you shes not going to want to talk right away. I think shell get back to you.

You apologized and no one is perfect. Ha what it shows is that you probably like her too much, that youre not cold and calculating like shes just one more random girl but that she made you upset. Upset = emotion.

The opposite of love is not hate but indifference.

Not saying you love her but cared enough to be able to have the emotion to get mad when you didnt see her. Like I said shes young and cool shell likely call or text. Obviously I dont know her but thats the aura/attitude she exudes.

Just chill on it. I wouldnt text her every ten minutes.

Maybe every twenty.

ha! lol No not at all. Patience.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:08 PM

Sometimes things happen. But I agree. She will either agree or she won't. No sense worrying about it when you can get other models.
The Following User Says Thank You to flashjohn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2013, 10:49 PM

Default other models

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashjohn View Post
Sometimes things happen. But I agree. She will either agree or she won't. No sense worrying about it when you can get other models.
so far so good. i have monday, wednesday, thursday and saturday next week scheduled with new girls. this is turning out to be one of my more successful recruiting periods on day 2 i love it when things work themselves out..
Old 04-08-2013, 06:53 PM

Default update

just posted the first part of april's nude/explicit shoot on step1models.com ALSO, there is a new clip on my thread in the sexy videos section. "cherie in the shower"

i'll also be posting tasha nude, cherie nude massage, adriana implied nude and brianna adult footage part 2 within the next couple weeks.
Attached Thumbnails
3.jpg  

Tags
models, step1models, stripping on camera

Free Videos - Updated Daily
mmf bmwmwmf 0021

4m:24s

04-17-2007
07Robe Dance Request part 2

4m:58s

02-04-2024
college lesbians