One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #331  
Old 09-12-2025, 04:23 PM
mysweetie61 mysweetie61 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Pao Alto, CA
Posts: 302
Thanks: 1,446
Thanked 5,324 Times in 309 Posts
Default BFF adult daughter

I have a BFF w/b that I visit a couple times a week. I didn’t think much of her daughter until one day I caught her in my BFF’s bedroom weighing herself. A bit of history, she allowed me to temporarily place a security camera in her room.
Here is the image that made me very interested in her.
Here is a photo of me snooping her drawers
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_3431.jpeg (177.7 KB, 283 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_3430.jpeg (2.85 MB, 97 views)
Reply With Quote
  #332  
Old 05-16-2026, 01:32 AM
bongthong bongthong is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 57
Thanks: 49
Thanked 963 Times in 57 Posts
Default Hotel room mix up

I travel for work meetings. To save money, the company makes employees share a room unless they get a doctor note. We find work around and be roommates with a person that can't attend, and we get out own rooms. I got there a day late, and arrived during the first meeting. I checked in as usual they mention how I am sharing a room. I didn't pay much attention because it didn't matter, I was getting my own room. I went to put luggage away and be ready for next session in about 35 mins.
I go to room and see the bed is not made, there is luggage and clothes on the floor. I go into the bathroom and same clothes on floor and notice panties.
I knew this was a mistake. No way was I to share a room, let alone with a female. Curiosity and me being a perv, I started to snoop, before I alert upfront and get a new room. While snooping I see a purse. I look in it and to see who's room this is. Jocelyn.. aka Jo.

I late 20's early 30's mom with 1 young child and a husband. She is very pretty, Filipina and has a great body.
I go to suitcase, and see her panties she planned to wear for the next few days. A few things, and 2 regular cotton panties, but very tiny. As I look more I note a clit suckered attached to a spot vibe. One of those $200+ toys. The suckerer part was covered in dried juice, and the g spot shaft the same. All the way down it. I went the bathroom, her panties were cotton, tiny, and had a damp spot. Spot was shinning and sticky. I went to bed, looked at sheets, noticed to small black pubic hairs. She must have a small patch of hair. I took photos of my findings and left room. Hotel made a mistake, and was in my own room paired up with nobody as expected. I told the manager what happened in case it came back to them and told Jo, I walked in, and left immediately knowing something was wrong.
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bongthong For This Useful Post:
  #333  
Old 05-21-2026, 07:34 PM
GRITS's Avatar
GRITS GRITS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,510
Thanks: 5,821
Thanked 30,337 Times in 3,254 Posts
Default Well !!!!!!!

I think I found alot of my STOLEN panties on this thread !!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image_20260521_0010.jpg (245.1 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg Image_20260521_0015.jpg (244.9 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Image_20260521_0023.jpg (141.7 KB, 16 views)
__________________
..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South.. I love interacting w/ your comments! PLEASE-NO friends requests..
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
  #334  
Old 06-15-2026, 12:42 PM
eugene0 eugene0 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 98
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1,261 Times in 97 Posts
Default Found

My wife went on vacation with a girlfriend of hers, non-sexual, and I was looking for some cash in her underwear drawer when I came across a new sex toy. It is one of the tongue licking and mouth moving toys. I was in total shock, we have had many toys in the past and I was quite intrigued with why she bought one and had not shared it with me. So I take it out of the box and she had evidently not had time to clean and wipe it down. There were really small pubes in the very bottom, that could be easily missed if you were giving it a quick clean. Very erotic, so I call her and ask her and I can tell she is a little embarrassed about it, she said it was something she wanted to see if she liked before introducing it to the bedroom…. Have not gotten to see her use it yet, but can’t wait to see
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to eugene0 For This Useful Post:
  #335  
Old 07-15-2026, 04:47 PM
alcoghill56 alcoghill56 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 530 Times in 26 Posts
Default Sent from a friend

My friend sent me these pics from his girls underwear drawer. She loves them Victoria’s Secret thongs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_4145.jpeg (398.6 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_4144.jpeg (273.7 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_4142.jpeg (307.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_4143.jpeg (328.1 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_4141.jpeg (266.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_4140.jpeg (251.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_4146.jpeg (210.7 KB, 59 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to alcoghill56 For This Useful Post:
  #336  
Old 07-23-2026, 08:40 PM
alcoghill56 alcoghill56 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 530 Times in 26 Posts
Default A few pics of raids

I few side by sides of girls underwear drawers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_4886.jpeg (124.8 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_4885.jpeg (140.6 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_4820.jpeg (229.5 KB, 30 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to alcoghill56 For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.