One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3381  
Old 04-01-2014, 05:37 PM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

"De plane, de plane!" — Tattoo, Fantasy Island

"Nanu-nanu." — Mork, Mork & Mindy

"Tenk you veddy much." — Latka, Taxi

"Let's be careful out there." — Esterhaus, Hill Street Blues

"You look mahvelous." — Fernando, SNL

"Well, isn't that special?" — The Church Lady, SNL

"Make it so." — Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4587172218_63debb3b69_o.jpg (273.8 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 4646664847_3ac2002e56_b.jpg (192.5 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 4671265976_44e2c40ecf_b.jpg (159.6 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg 4753998330_55b4c918cc_b.jpg (186.4 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 4793092511_d062d974b0_b.jpg (142.1 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg 4829627967_1e280f637f_b.jpg (232.8 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 4898572664_bc20d8f372_b.jpg (330.2 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 4910289022_72df67ace0_b.jpg (205.1 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg 5033286634_d9de1d75b4_o.jpg (41.1 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg 5215317948_c44bcaee30_b.jpg (411.4 KB, 45 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bbgapril For This Useful Post:
  #3382  
Old 04-01-2014, 05:41 PM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

"Resistance is futile." — The Borg, Star Trek: The Next Generation

"Cut it out." — Joey, Full House

"Eat my shorts." — Bart, The Simpsons

"Did I do that?" — Urkel, Family Matters

"No soup for you!" — The Soup Nazi, Seinfeld

"I'm listening." — Frasier, Frasier

"It's a good thing." — Martha Stewart, Martha Stewart Living

"Holy crap!" — Frank, Everybody Loves Raymond

"Oh, my God! They killed Kenny!" — Stan and Kyle, South Park

"Bam!" — Emeril Lagasse, Emeril Live
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5248426583_d86689f74e_b.jpg (80.0 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 5353150562_a224637255_b.jpg (409.5 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg 5375708538_db06eb75a3_b.jpg (489.2 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 5397804376_4c0916ce3e_b.jpg (329.0 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 5509018267_c4561884af_b.jpg (356.8 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg 5586537117_6e9e6a3921_b.jpg (218.4 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 5590407551_9abcaf9cf8_b.jpg (152.6 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 5671553546_cdb0d32b14_b.jpg (408.5 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 5772721378_0360be8452_o.jpg (42.7 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg 5824267005_25da534983_b.jpg (282.2 KB, 29 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
  #3383  
Old 04-01-2014, 05:44 PM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

"Is that your final answer?" — Regis Philbin, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?

"I'm Rick James, b*tch!" — "Rick James," Chappelle's Show

"Will you accept this rose?" — The Bachelor/The Bachelorette

"Dude." — Hurley, Lost

"You're fired!" — Donald Trump, The Apprentice

"Make it work." — Tim Gunn, Project Runway
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5831993916_74946e7dbf_b.jpg (626.4 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 5949172807_df67797041_b.jpg (114.4 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg 6042747246_749bab44c7_b.jpg (404.8 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 6128258996_346b8950ed_b.jpg (222.8 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg 6129797342_451d6357e6_b.jpg (316.8 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg 6186608053_d0925148f4_b.jpg (207.7 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg 6202571541_461e4e819c_b.jpg (373.9 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 6216351022_46fd3dc6ea_o.jpg (1.23 MB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 6226303814_4167ea1aa2_b.jpg (215.7 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 6242828482_588748f11d_o.jpg (102.2 KB, 40 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
  #3384  
Old 04-01-2014, 05:47 PM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

"Everybody lies." — House, House

"Who's your daddy?" — Keith, Veronica Mars

"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose." — Friday Night Lights

"Bazinga!" — Sheldon, The Big Bang Theory

"We've got a situation." — Mike "the Situation" Sorrentino, Jersey Shore
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6306140076_da862368ed_b.jpg (143.4 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 6326675175_97ee3d58be_b.jpg (199.3 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg 6658296339_909fea1334_b.jpg (143.9 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 6868108879_c967612f8b_b.jpg (192.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 6868160169_6bd051ef61_b.jpg (364.6 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 6878900472_fd29ecb148_o.jpg (62.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 6898737415_90f8887b5c_b.jpg (306.1 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 6904436828_30188af848_b.jpg (300.3 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 6994163986_16d2be84ec_o.jpg (65.5 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg 7152450437_0e7631a01a_b.jpg (349.2 KB, 108 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
  #3385  
Old 04-01-2014, 05:50 PM
p51b p51b is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 7
Thanks: 8
Thanked 147 Times in 7 Posts
Default

some of my favs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1ttr.jpg (66.1 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg 02zza.jpg (2.44 MB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg 04cde.jpg (366.6 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 04z.jpg (660.1 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg 10.jpg (111.6 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 45755_Melanie_003_123_161lo.jpg (2.95 MB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg 74333_sept_2011_123_739lo.jpg (399.7 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 02107561.jpg (128.5 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg zza.jpg (53.8 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg xx1.jpg (62.3 KB, 51 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3386  
Old 04-01-2014, 10:06 PM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

thanks for sharing, great pics

things to say to someone you might not like

"I'm going to nail your testacles to the wall until they lose blood and turn black and dry up then they will fall off and I will cram them down your throat with a screwdriver and make you swallow them."

"I'm going to kick you in the balls so hard that when you go pee instead of urine blood will come out and you will slowly lose all your blood and you will get lightheaded and you won't be able to stop and it will burn very badly and then you will kill yourself to get out of the misery."

"I'm gonna tie you to a chair with barbwire and cut off your knuckles, then your nipples, then your lips and then I'll scalp you with a steak knife and pry your eyeballs out and shove them in your mouth."

Or you can do it my way, stick your thumb in their eye and say"I skull fuck on the first date."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7208204340_d52139ae28_o.jpg (36.1 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 7297445812_1e8d000b12_b.jpg (209.6 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 7447643226_417bb8b9c9_b.jpg (217.8 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 7486719280_a804e24753_b.jpg (183.0 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg 7486927512_1fbdf108bf_o.jpg (33.2 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg 7575186642_7e80d8c61e_b.jpg (208.4 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 7580171276_ea5bd1bfb8_b.jpg (311.7 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 7836827718_00a572a62a_b.jpg (321.1 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 7976177206_55d9f78cf9_o.jpg (69.7 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg 8122913014_c650136980_b.jpg (166.6 KB, 29 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bbgapril For This Useful Post:
  #3387  
Old 04-01-2014, 10:16 PM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

Insult Jokes
I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you’ve never used it.

I bet your mother has a loud bark!

I could make a monkey out of you, but why should I take all the credit?

I don’t consider you a vulture. I consider you something a vulture would eat.

I don’t know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!

I don’t think you are a fool. But then what’s MY opinion against thousands of others?

I hear the only place you’re ever invited is outside.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8146227155_c81342b207_b.jpg (83.8 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 8151748655_2ce1b3f0a0_b.jpg (164.9 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 8151796560_a1abb72956_b.jpg (174.4 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 8206170836_8ab9974ecd_b.jpg (293.5 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 8210805386_c150f2a81c_b.jpg (135.8 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 8375688861_8851d667f5_b.jpg (189.8 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg 8515966551_8f691f0fc5_b.jpg (236.1 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg 8516002033_5b899767dd_b.jpg (304.5 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 8516163095_183d364819_b.jpg (108.3 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg 8516163185_b722c3ccb7_b.jpg (116.8 KB, 34 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bbgapril For This Useful Post:
  #3388  
Old 04-01-2014, 10:19 PM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

I hear you were born on a farm. Any more in the litter?

I heard you got a brain transplant and the brain rejected you!

I heard you went to have your head examined but the doctors found nothing there.

I know you are nobody’s fool but maybe someone will adopt you.

I thought of you all day today. I was at the zoo.

I would ask you how old you are but I know you can’t count that high.

I’d like to help you out. Which way did you come in?

I’d like to leave you with one thought…but I’m not sure you have anywhere to put it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8517116764_5602f7f46a_b.jpg (299.1 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg 8645738896_51b3645d3a_o.jpg (42.1 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg 8674405888_66da30bf47_o.jpg (26.1 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 8719884238_a1667816e8_b.jpg (310.9 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 8724316717_e45a4232ee_h.jpg (609.7 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 8729715803_f46f946e02_b.jpg (231.0 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg 8756575856_b7906aac22_b.jpg (684.0 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 8813512494_aef0cb9f50_b.jpg (185.3 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg 9052360024_c5b6d028d8_b.jpg (106.1 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg 9111482303_1f9665d032_b.jpg (202.8 KB, 56 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bbgapril For This Useful Post:
  #3389  
Old 04-01-2014, 10:24 PM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

I’d love to go out with you, but my favorite commercial is on TV.

I’ll never forget the first time we met – although I’ll keep trying.

I’m busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?

I’ve seen people like you before, but I had to pay admission!

If I ever need a brain transplant, I’d choose yours because I’d want a brain that had never been used.

If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive.

If we were to kill everybody who hates you, it wouldn’t be murder; it would be genocide!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9149959039_94ec9f8a5e_b.jpg (192.0 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg 9480794149_41353687ca_b.jpg (301.0 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg 9518987222_dc76e74f6a_b.jpg (208.0 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg 9533930208_cf6340e057_o.jpg (137.2 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg 9537657728_4bb4e0fcfe_b.jpg (183.2 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 9539802128_f49e71a0b1_b.jpg (185.8 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 9562582586_8c9275e385_b.jpg (205.2 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg 9618127215_91e662e4f3_b.jpg (133.2 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 9677637031_f53f324137_b.jpg (218.2 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 9677640899_695f846aef_b.jpg (208.6 KB, 47 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bbgapril For This Useful Post:
  #3390  
Old 04-01-2014, 10:27 PM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

If what you don’t know can’t hurt you, she’s invulnerable.

If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean.

If your brain was chocolate it wouldn’t fill an M&M.

Keep talking, someday you’ll say something intelligent.

Learn from your parents’ mistakes – use birth control!

Pardon me, but you’ve obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.

So, a thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey.

Some day you will find yourself – and wish you hadn’t.

There is no vaccine against stupidity.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9690993871_533a0ab3fa_b.jpg (326.5 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg 9712779872_9a6cff12e6_b.jpg (364.7 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg 10095926366_1b34a5aaf6_b.jpg (260.5 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 10103962214_12e943c867_b.jpg (236.5 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg 10409263623_cc6d305c9a_b.jpg (322.5 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg 10585769884_bcf3c8d596_b.jpg (275.4 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 10657214365_7826ba4219_b.jpg (444.4 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg 10702976595_488f543c1b_b.jpg (127.7 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 10731643584_d902053bcc_b.jpg (166.9 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg 10731848213_8d396b5531_b.jpg (137.0 KB, 34 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bbgapril For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
favorite, favourite


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.