One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3361  
Old 03-24-2014, 06:23 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

Bruce Springsteen – I'm On Fire Lyrics

Hey little girl is your daddy home
Did he go away and leave you all alone
I got a bad desire
Oh Oh Oh
I'm on fire
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zz.jpg (25.6 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg xb.jpg (136.2 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg x2.jpg (52.3 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg x1.jpg (37.9 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg x.jpg (32.6 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg www.spicy-amateurs.com_4898D2_0028.jpg (2.86 MB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg Viaggio_Parigi_236.JPG (101.8 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg vE24Gb7MZ_c.jpg (329.5 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg vcv.jpg (39.4 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg v0cf851roy69.jpg (378.0 KB, 34 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
  #3362  
Old 03-24-2014, 06:30 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

Tell me now baby is he good to you
Can he do to you the things that I do
I can take you higher
Oh Oh Oh
I'm on fire
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0fs220uar72i.jpg (1.22 MB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg 002_1000.jpg (258.9 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg 4.JPG (2.31 MB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (105.3 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg 7q8luz1nz7n0.jpg (1.39 MB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg 12.jpg (221.6 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg 014_1000.jpg (107.9 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg 017_1000.jpg (124.8 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 022_1000.jpg (138.6 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg 032_1000.jpg (42.7 KB, 51 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
  #3363  
Old 03-24-2014, 06:35 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six-inch valley
Through the middle of my soul

At night I wake up with the sheets soaking wet
And a freight train running through the
Middle of my head
Only you can cool my desire
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 036_1000.jpg (20.5 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg 048_1000.jpg (494.7 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg 051_1000.jpg (58.1 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 056_1000.jpg (120.2 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg 078_1000.jpg (188.8 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg 81xqf2slklam.jpg (1.24 MB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 087_1000.jpg (198.5 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg 089_1000.jpg (197.8 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg 091_1000.jpg (191.0 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg 098_1000.jpg (229.0 KB, 67 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
  #3364  
Old 03-24-2014, 06:46 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

JANET JACKSON LYRICS

"Rope Burn"

Mmm. . .my lips hurt
Mmm
Uhh
Oooh
Uhh-ooh
Ooh
Uhh
Ooh
Oh
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 119_1000.jpg (179.2 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg 124_1000.jpg (84.5 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg 128_1000.jpg (471.4 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 130_1000.jpg (215.7 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg 153_1000.jpg (331.6 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg 191_1000.jpg (221.7 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg 193_1000.jpg (385.5 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 197_1000.jpg (457.2 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 211_1000.jpg (95.3 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg 214_1000.jpg (102.3 KB, 65 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
  #3365  
Old 03-24-2014, 07:09 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

(tie me)
Tie me up, tie me down
(make me moan real loud)
Make me moan real loud
(take off my clothes)
Take off my clothes
No one has to know
Whisperin I wanna feel a soft rope burn
(no one has to know)
Wanna feel a
Rope burn
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 246_1000.jpg (96.6 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg 257_1000.jpg (92.1 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg 263_1000.jpg (267.3 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 304_1000.jpg (66.9 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 337_1000.jpg (105.5 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 352_1000.jpg (40.9 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 374_1000.jpg (331.4 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg 428_1000.jpg (131.8 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg 452_1000.jpg (480.2 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg 453_1000.jpg (213.7 KB, 36 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
  #3366  
Old 03-24-2014, 07:23 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

When you walked into the room you knew just what to do
Ya coulda gone from door to door but you knew just where to go to
Come into my velvet room and tell me your fantasies
(tell me your fantasies)

The passion in your voice I wanna hear as you start to tell me
While you take the blindfold and tie it gently on me
Don't wanna see but feel the things you're gonna do to me
(wanna feel it)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 460_1000.jpg (83.6 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg 474_1000.jpg (70.8 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg 475_1000.jpg (78.7 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 506_1000.jpg (39.3 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 513_1000.jpg (145.8 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 519_1000.jpg (408.9 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 546_1000.jpg (153.5 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg 628_1000.jpg (730.4 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 674_1000.jpg (88.6 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg 680_1000.jpg (170.0 KB, 91 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
  #3367  
Old 03-24-2014, 07:26 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

One in the mornin I'm feelin so free and sensual
Lyin here wearin just my imagination for you
Sensation will do

Can you feel the warmth of the fire
Candlelight embrace your body
I'm feelin the hot candle wax drippin down the small of my back

You wanna know what my tongue feels like?
Mmhmm
You like that?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 697_1000.jpg (608.0 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg 744_1000.jpg (120.0 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 748_1000.jpg (85.8 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 765_1000.jpg (52.4 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg 773_1000.jpg (96.2 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 776_1000.jpg (84.4 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 777_1000.jpg (93.1 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 809_1000.jpg (159.2 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 811_1000.jpg (30.1 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg 823_1000.jpg (111.6 KB, 37 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
  #3368  
Old 03-24-2014, 07:32 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

Buddy Guy - Hoochie Coochie Man

he gypsy woman told my mother
Before I was born I got a boy child's comin'
He's gonna be a son of a gun
He gonna make pretty women's Jump and shout
Then the world wanna know
What this all about
But you know I'm him
Everybody knows I'm him
Well you know I'm the hoochie coochie man
Everybody knows I'm him
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 827_1000.jpg (87.3 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg 859_1000.jpg (158.7 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg 860_1000.jpg (62.2 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg 900_1000.jpg (82.4 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 909_1000.jpg (275.9 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg 938_1000.jpg (270.2 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg 960_1000.jpg (393.3 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg 975_1000.jpg (168.8 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 991_1000.jpg (368.9 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg 087035696_3_10_20141_33_20PM_123_61lo.jpg (147.5 KB, 105 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
  #3369  
Old 03-24-2014, 07:36 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

I got a black cat bone
I got a mojo too
I got the Johnny Concheroo
I'm gonna mess with you
I'm gonna make you girls
Lead me by my hand
Then the world will know
The hoochie coochie man
But you know I'm him
Everybody knows I'm him
Oh you know I'm the hoochie coochie man
Everybody knows I'm him
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 88840538.jpg (163.8 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 191515407cae8d8e2890a4bb455f71826b8ced29.jpg (137.6 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg 396407068.jpg (405.9 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 457606864.jpg (218.1 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 466498202_118_123_224lo.jpg (565.9 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg 0493855760.jpg (120.3 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg 0541773487_m.jpg (40.4 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg 0544619133.jpg (113.8 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg 0556139628.jpg (94.9 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 0556503844.jpg (111.2 KB, 75 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
  #3370  
Old 03-24-2014, 07:40 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

On the seventh hours
On the seventh day
On the seventh month
The seven doctors say
He was born for good luck
And that you'll see I got seven hundred dollars
Don't you mess with me
But you know I'm him
Everybody knows I'm him
Well you know I'm the hoochie coochie man
Everybody knows I'm him
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0558584806.jpg (125.1 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 0558970376.jpg (90.1 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 0562365739.jpg (172.0 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg 0562377861.jpg (707.1 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 635794935.jpg (395.1 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg 667789185.jpg (157.9 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg 668469468.jpg (97.2 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 811096133.jpg (354.2 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg 826318610.jpg (217.2 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 911721541.jpg (102.0 KB, 55 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
favorite, favourite


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.