|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#321
|
|||
|
|||
|
Saw another older woman braless at the store. She was wearing a blue dress that was open in the back so you could tell she was not wearing a bra. When I saw, I tried to walk past her a couple times to a get a better look and a picture. This is the best I could do. She’s a bit older but apparently doesn’t mind going braless in public.
__________________
Email me at ytrewq7868@gmail.com if you want to chat more about my posts. |
| The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to blahqazwx For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#322
|
|||
|
|||
|
Not long after Amelia and I hooked up, it became very clear that she was quite submissive so I decided that one of our 'rules' would be that she was no longer permitted to wear a bra.
This had a number of implications in that she was still married - so potentially her husband would inevitably notice this change in her behaviour - plus she has really large and obvious nipples so the people we worked with (though they didn't know about us) were also going to see something!! It wasn't unusual for the guys in my office to comment on her tits! She totally embraced this 'requirement' but also in her own delightfully rebellious way, then bought herself a number of 'special' bras which simply didn't cover her nipples at all - and wore each one of them to work - each time, calling me through to her office to show me her latest acquisition!! Here's a few examples of her 'mischief' for you all to enjoy.
__________________
When I say 'older women' that's older than me, not just my daughters! |
| The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to explorer98 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#323
|
||||
|
||||
|
My girlfriend occasionally goes braless in public and is almost always braless at home. In my opinion, she is the perfect size... not too big that she is uncomfortable without a bra, but small enough that they are perky and look great in a top without one on.
I'd have to say my favorite situation is one that just happened... she sent me a little tease video before going out of her getting ready, including pulling a sundress over her head and pulling it up to show she had nothing on under it. When it was time to leave, she walked out in the same dress. She teased me all night, and I'm sure a few others while we were out. Hard nipples in a sundress looked pretty amazing to me
|
| The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#324
|
|||
|
|||
|
I used to volunteer at the elementary school, there were lots of good looking moms that would come into the office. But one young mom, has somewhat smaller tits but never wears a bra. She wears thin T shirts that show the hard point nipples just trying to bust out. Anytime, she drives up, she immediately has my attention.
|
| The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Trapper98 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#325
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
My wife is smaller breasted and never wears a bra. She will wear those cups sewn into the camisoles/tank tops, but they have the benefit of giving a great view whenever she leans forward. And at other times she won't even wear one of those if the top/t-shirt is rumpled in some way or thick enough. So every day is favorite braless day for me! She also has perky nipples and yeah, you can def make them out sometimes when she doesn't realise it. You'd have to be looking though because unlike the west, women in the Asia are far more conservative about that type of thing. On vacation she's def more relaxed though and the chances of seeing nipples poking through her top is pretty good. |
| The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#326
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dkdiablo For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#327
|
|||
|
|||
|
This could fit several threads here, but I chose this one...
Last night on a walk with my wife, we saw the a neighbor's daughter a block away (she is 19, I believe) mowing the lawn. In a thin, sleeveless, mock-turtle-neck type shirt, whatever that would be called. It was dark tan. With HUGE armholes. And how do we know she was braless? Because whenever she would bend forward ever so slightly to push the back of the mower down to lift the front to make a turn, you could see her entire A-cup breast and dark nipple through the armhole. Of course my wife noticed before I did. An hour later when I drove by to pick someone up, I saw her sitting on her front patio with her parents, wearing the same top. I always wonder in these situations if she knows she is flashing her family and doesn't care (most likely), or she really doesn't realize it and her parents are too mortified to say anything (doubt it), or if she nor her parents even notice (second most likely). As every individual and every family is so very different about things like this, it just makes me simply wonder what *they* think. |
| The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#328
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yesterday my youngest daughter had me pick her up at her apartment after I finished work so I could take her for a short motorcycle ride. She lives in downtown Madison on the UW Campus. Anyway, later that evening I dropped her back off. As I was waiting at a light to make a turn a cite young woman was coming towards me to use the cross walk. She was wearing a loose halter type top that tied around the neck and back. It was very easy to see she was braless as the girls were bouncing wildly, seemingly in all directions at once. I was hoping for a nipple flash with all the movement but no luck there. Did see a lot of side boob as she crossed the street and walked past me. My light finally changed as I was on my way.
|
| The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#329
|
||||
|
||||
|
I had to go down to LA last week to pick up some equipment I bought at an auction. I decided to stay down there for a few days and show my kids some of the stuff down there as they rarely go to a large town much less LA.
I would say about 20% or more of the women were not wearing bras. The twins were bouncing free. Pokies galore. A few DB's. Lots of side boob. Maybe it was not over 20% like I said but it sure seemed like it. I am used to rural northern California and Nevada which is quite conservative and it is rare to see someone braless in my neck of the woods. I will not say it was the best I have ever seen but the highest quantity and given how long it has been since I have seen stuff like that in person it was quite welcome. I was trying not to come across as an old perve. |
| The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#330
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have a friend who lives in Los Angeles, and the running joke when she visits somewhere outside of the state is that you can tell if a woman is originally from LA because she doesn't own any bras. Ha!
I had a few good ones yesterday. It was very hot here, and I would say that most women weren't wearing bras whenever I went. Most of the time the tops and dresses were meant to be braless anyway, but there were a few in t-shirts and other tops that would normally use with a bra. At a store, I saw an early 20s-something in a pink halter top. Her areola were incredibly puffy with indented nipples. another one was in a workout outfit with very unusually shaped breasts and nipples that were long and pointing perfectly straight out. There were a few more 20-somethings in tight tank tops with nipples slightly poking out, but they all seemed quite "normal" and not worth writing home about. On a walk last night, we passed three women who were braless in regular t-shirts, one being our own neighbor who is always braless, but something about her shirt made it more exciting than usual. Not sure why, though. The other two were women in their 50s with tiny breasts that were moving in directions I didn't even know were possible. |
| The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
| Tags |
| braless |
|
|