One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #311  
Old 01-19-2021, 08:52 AM
patriot41 patriot41 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 35
Thanks: 4
Thanked 90 Times in 34 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakehates666 View Post
I've got a pretty good ongoing experience and it got way better this past October.
Pretty interesting article I must say.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to patriot41 For This Useful Post:
  #312  
Old 01-19-2021, 11:07 AM
mattwiseuk1985 mattwiseuk1985 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 16
Thanks: 381
Thanked 76 Times in 18 Posts
Default Just post it in the Fiction category

An entertaining story, to be sure, but there's no way this is "non-fiction".
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mattwiseuk1985 For This Useful Post:
  #313  
Old 05-09-2021, 08:40 AM
driftwood3791's Avatar
driftwood3791 driftwood3791 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: faraway
Posts: 261
Thanks: 30,994
Thanked 1,350 Times in 231 Posts
Default

Thanks jake, that is a great story! Would you ever consider posting some of those pics for us, with the faces (and identifiable background objects) blurred?
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
  #314  
Old 05-12-2021, 07:11 PM
gbdick's Avatar
gbdick gbdick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Back in the woods
Posts: 386
Thanks: 4
Thanked 7,592 Times in 395 Posts
Default Always Braless

A few years ago I went to a department store to buy some new clothes. My husband and I noticed a young man following us around trying to sneak peeks at me. I never wear a bra. I quit wearing them in the 70s. I have always loved showing off my braless tits and I love to see a bulge in a man's pants that I caused. I had on a tight knit thin nearly see through top and kind of a vest over it. When I moved a certain way the vest moved out of the way and my nipples were clearly visible. While I was holding up blouses the young man was really getting an eyeful. After a lot of being stared at I told my husband what I had planned. I took off my vest, handed it to my hubby to hold, grabbed a couple of blouses, and walked over to a mirror near where the hansom young man was. My husband watched while this guys eyes nearly came out of their sockets. The poor fellow was now standing about 6 feet from me panting. I suddenly turned around and stepped in front of him, held the 2 blouses up on either side of me and said, "Which one do you think will look best on me?" The poor guy could barely speak. My knit top was now stretched tight across my tits clearly showing everything. I looked down and the young mans dick was tenting his pants pretty bad. I winked at my husband, grabbed the guys hand and pulled him into the changing room a few feet away. There was hardly anyone else in that part of the store so no one saw us. Hubby kept watch. When I closed the curtain the young guy was moaning and staring down at my barley covered tits. I moved up to him and said, "It's OK to touch them." He still didn't move so I pulled my top up and put his hands on them. He started panting and moaning harder as his hands squeezed my tits. After a moment I pulled his head down to suck on them. As he started sucking on my nipples I reached down to rub his hard dick and take it out of his pants. Just after I touched it and rubbed it he groaned real loud around the nipple he had in his mouth, and pumped his hips in little jerks. I knew right then he had cum in his pants. The poor guy stood straight up with a sad shocked expression on his face and turned and ran out of the dressing room. After a moment I put my top back down and turned to leave. My husband stuck his head in and asked, "What happened?" I pulled him into the dressing room, sat down on the seat, pushed my husband to his knees, pulled my skirt up, spread my legs, and said, "Eat and I'll tell you what happened." My husband has a very talented tongue and since I rarely wear panties, he had a easy time getting to my now very wet pussy and making me come. We never saw the poor fellow again. Too bad he missed out on a nice blow job I was going to give him. I love showing these off.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pam Naked 103.jpg (37.6 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg Pam Naked 065.jpg (32.3 KB, 50 views)
Reply With Quote
  #315  
Old 05-16-2021, 05:48 AM
Erii Erii is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 150
Thanks: 420
Thanked 1,381 Times in 138 Posts
Default

Apologies, not that great a story. But I have old photos of a party my wife hosted while abroad. There were loads of men we are still friends with there. I was not.
The photos arent that great quality, and are black and white. But you can clearly see thevtop ages wearing is see through and she isnt wearing a bra.
The really weird thing is no one, not one of those guys, has ever mentioned it. Those photos are just sat in a draw and the night, and my wife's breasts, have never been mentioned by anyone. I've never been sure if I should bring it up, with my wife or our friends.
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
  #316  
Old 05-17-2021, 08:44 AM
Gnome72141 Gnome72141 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 34
Thanked 19,626 Times in 1,409 Posts
Default

We had new neighbors move in last summer. I noticed on moving day that the youngish wife (young wife, old husband scenario) didn't have a bra on. I didn't mind watching her bring in boxes. I would have helped, but pandemic and all that at the time.

Then a few days later, they were moving in more things. Still braless.

Talked to them in person a day later. Braless.

See her from time to time in the yard. Braless.

We now talk to them almost daily. Always braless.

I don't know why, but it's really intriguing. Probably because she comes across as the type that would always wear a bra, yet she doesn't.

But she is certainly aware of it because whenever her husband's parents stop by, she puts a bra on. But that is the ONLY time.

Can't explain why, but the way her breasts move, their shape, her mismatched personality. So lovely. Even my wife checks her out when we see them. Sigh.
Reply With Quote
  #317  
Old 05-17-2021, 04:21 PM
blahqazwx blahqazwx is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 76
Thanks: 730
Thanked 778 Times in 73 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
We had new neighbors move in last summer. I noticed on moving day that the youngish wife (young wife, old husband scenario) didn't have a bra on. I didn't mind watching her bring in boxes. I would have helped, but pandemic and all that at the time.

Then a few days later, they were moving in more things. Still braless.

Talked to them in person a day later. Braless.

See her from time to time in the yard. Braless.

We now talk to them almost daily. Always braless.

I don't know why, but it's really intriguing. Probably because she comes across as the type that would always wear a bra, yet she doesn't.

But she is certainly aware of it because whenever her husband's parents stop by, she puts a bra on. But that is the ONLY time.

Can't explain why, but the way her breasts move, their shape, her mismatched personality. So lovely. Even my wife checks her out when we see them. Sigh.
My wife is the same way. She’s always braless at home and doesn’t mind going out for a walk like that. But of course if we are expecting company, then she puts a bra on. But she doesn’t mind opening the door with braless for the mailman or talking to our neighbor braless.

She was wearing a pink tank top recently that made her areolas really visible. When we went for a walk, a delivery driver drove by and just stare at her tits the whole time.
__________________
Email me at ytrewq7868@gmail.com if you want to chat more about my posts.
Reply With Quote
  #318  
Old 05-19-2021, 07:06 PM
gbdick's Avatar
gbdick gbdick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Back in the woods
Posts: 386
Thanks: 4
Thanked 7,592 Times in 395 Posts
Default Showing them off

I'm such a sl*t. I love to show off. I like to watch men react to either a view of my nipples or my bare pussy. It's easy to see if they are enjoying the view, you just look for the tent in their pants. Sometimes I would put on my special sweater vest. It's very loosely woven and is suppose to be worn over a blouse but without the blouse on underneath my nipples kind of poke through the holes. It only ties in front with one little yarn bow. If you look at me in it it's quite easy to see both of my nipples. When I paired it with high heels, and a short skirt with no panties, I became a regular tent maker in men's pants. I used to like to go in the mall shopping dressed like that in the middle of the day when all the kids were in school. If a man was brave enough to follow me and his tent looked nice I might let him follow me into a dressing room for a little fun. I would untie the bow and let him feel them and suck on them. Most of the time I would drop to my knees and start undoing his pants. I would look up at him with a big smile on my face as his pants and underwear hit the floor, put my finger to my lips and say shhhhhhhh! I should mention that I am a fabulous dick sucker. I would use one hand to jack his dick as I bobbed my head back and fourth and my other hand would be on my wet pussy frigging away at my clit. Usually they came pretty quick and I swallowed every drop. Can't leave a mess can we? If it was an especialy nice big dick I might stand up turn around and bend over. With my bare pussy in view they knew what to do and it's neat watching yourself get fucked in the dressing room mirrors. I had a lot of fun poking my nipples out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pam Naked 049.jpg (24.6 KB, 25 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
  #319  
Old 05-19-2021, 08:56 PM
oztn's Avatar
oztn oztn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 690
Thanks: 183
Thanked 17,746 Times in 706 Posts
Default a few more

of me through time - I love not wearing a bra, I love the attention, especially when I go grocery shopping and guys follow me through the store, or when they stand on the other side of the freezer whilst I lean forward to get something so that they can see my tits swaying. I have fairly small tits and putting them on display puts me on a more even footing with girls with huge tits.
I do have more photos if anyone is interested
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sn009a.jpg (4.49 MB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg sn018a.jpg (9.92 MB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg sn026a.jpg (6.27 MB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg sn020a.jpg (4.57 MB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg sn030a.jpg (11.38 MB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg sn032b.jpg (4.12 MB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 0000--sn210212026 (17).jpg (802.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 2upvintage17.jpg (432.2 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg 2upvintage11.jpg (708.3 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg shirl010.jpg (212.4 KB, 23 views)
__________________
Love Shirloztn@gmx.com
Reply With Quote
  #320  
Old 06-07-2021, 07:31 AM
lkn4maturemale lkn4maturemale is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2
Thanks: 2
Thanked 18 Times in 2 Posts
Default

During the 70's my exwife worked of a large government agency. She was having a affair with a coworker that loved seeing women braless so she stopped wearing a bra to work. It was vey obvious she was braless because her nipples stayed hard a rocks and she would leave a extra button unfastened so if she leaned over you could she her nipples. She was called into the bosses office and told there had be a few complains about her from a few women in the office about a dress code violation. He would not say what the violation was so she continued to go braless.
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to lkn4maturemale For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
braless


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.