One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #311  
Old Yesterday, 03:18 AM
Hornyinde Hornyinde is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: DE (Delaware, USA)
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 187,056
Thanked 8,523 Times in 1,224 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrumworld View Post
My wife has a really hairy bush which I love and I find hairy women a big turn on.
One of my mates that I go to the pub with has also admitted that he also loves hairy women and we’ve had quite a few discussions about it.
I’ve never actually said to him about my wife being hairy but I’ve hinted to him about it and it’s remained as an unspoken about secret.
One time we were in the pub and I told him that I’d saved a photo from the internet on a reader’s wives type site of a woman that I thought he’d be interested in. The photo I actually showed him is one of my wife’s ass showing her bending away from the camera and all the dark hair between the cheeks of her ass and spreading out on to her bum cheeks.
He absolutely loved the photo and said that was exactly the type of woman that really turned him on. It was a big turn on to show him my wife’s hairy ass without actually saying that it was her and he didn’t ask either but I’m wondering if he suspected that it was her. We’ll see how future conversations between us go and see if he asks to see the photo again.
I love hairy pussy and ass cracks too. So sexy.

I can’t say for sure, but I’d bet he knows it is your wife. Married guys don’t normally share random nudes without faces to friends. A lot of married men have the desire to show our nude wives to friends and get their validation of how hot she is. Thats why we are here. I have a close friend that we swap pictures if our wives. Good stuff.

He most likely has masturbated to the memory.

Have you met with him since then?
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
laptop, shared


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.