One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3091  
Old 11-16-2024, 04:25 AM
spyonmygirl spyonmygirl is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 100
Thanks: 121
Thanked 1,287 Times in 90 Posts
Default Bikini panty

Does this picture of my gf count as well?
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_2606.jpeg (1.04 MB, 117 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to spyonmygirl For This Useful Post:
  #3092  
Old 11-16-2024, 06:26 PM
jerjerrod jerjerrod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,103
Thanks: 554
Thanked 21,751 Times in 1,129 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyonmygirl View Post
Does this picture of my gf count as well?
No, because this thread is about bikini panties, not swimwear. She also needs to have them on

Meaning of panties from the Cambridge Online dictionary: "a piece of women's or girls' underwear that covers the area between the waist, or just below it, and the tops of the legs"

hxxps://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfunkslice View Post
There's just something about a girl in a nice pair of bikini panties. So since I've been lurking on this forum for long time without contributing anything, I thought I should probably start a thread. So here it is girls in bikini panties, in my opinion one of the sexiest things around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfunkslice View Post
This is not being shared as a deterrent towards anyone who is contributing to this thread, only as a bit of visual guide.
I think kZE9yKZSvc is doing a fine job with his continuations to the thread. Sure maybe a few shots don't exactly meet the criteria but, I'd so 85-90% do. There have been people who have actually gone way off topic, and for those posts I've always contacted mods and had them dealt with accordingly. No body is perfect, I've gone back through a lot of this thread and even I have slipped up and posted some that aren't exactly bikini panties, and I'm a pretty big stickler about keeping this thing on the rails. I hope nobody takes any offense to the little guide I put up, I only do it so maybe some folks out there can have a keener eye. I also understand that it can be hard to spot the difference of some styles of panties from certain angles too.

P.S. Boyshorts are awful, please do your best to keep those off of here.
Reply With Quote
  #3093  
Old 11-16-2024, 07:52 PM
pingman62301's Avatar
pingman62301 pingman62301 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 24,431
Thanks: 133,844
Thanked 416,434 Times in 26,944 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyonmygirl View Post
Does this picture of my gf count as well?
No off topic
Reply With Quote
  #3094  
Old 11-17-2024, 11:00 AM
Kate_Lis's Avatar
Kate_Lis Kate_Lis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2023
Location: Russia
Posts: 6,082
Thanks: 3
Thanked 84,618 Times in 6,006 Posts
Default Russian girl

Elina
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20241117_185417_342.jpg (69.6 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20241117_185417_067.jpg (57.5 KB, 16 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Kate_Lis For This Useful Post:
  #3095  
Old 11-18-2024, 12:01 AM
jerjerrod jerjerrod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,103
Thanks: 554
Thanked 21,751 Times in 1,129 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate_Lis View Post
Elina
Hi-leg/hi cuts are back in fashion!

Pics 3&4: chick in pink bra and panties.

Reply With Quote
  #3097  
Old 11-18-2024, 12:49 PM
LauraW LauraW is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 241
Thanks: 1,585
Thanked 7,527 Times in 268 Posts
Default A few to add

A few more to add.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1bp5.jpg (54.8 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg 1bp1.jpg (206.6 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 1bp2.jpg (236.6 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg 1bp3.JPG (54.7 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg 1bp4.jpg (129.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 1bp6.jpg (65.5 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg 1bp7.jpg (72.5 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg 1bp8.jpg (48.0 KB, 45 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to LauraW For This Useful Post:
  #3098  
Old 11-18-2024, 08:11 PM
jerjerrod jerjerrod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,103
Thanks: 554
Thanked 21,751 Times in 1,129 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraW View Post
A few more to add.
Not quite, a boyshorts/boyleg and a bikini bottom.

I'll add this quote for a refresher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfunkslice View Post
This is not being shared as a deterrent towards anyone who is contributing to this thread, only as a bit of visual guide.
I think kZE9yKZSvc is doing a fine job with his continuations to the thread. Sure maybe a few shots don't exactly meet the criteria but, I'd so 85-90% do. There have been people who have actually gone way off topic, and for those posts I've always contacted mods and had them dealt with accordingly. No body is perfect, I've gone back through a lot of this thread and even I have slipped up and posted some that aren't exactly bikini panties, and I'm a pretty big stickler about keeping this thing on the rails. I hope nobody takes any offense to the little guide I put up, I only do it so maybe some folks out there can have a keener eye. I also understand that it can be hard to spot the difference of some styles of panties from certain angles too.

P.S. Boyshorts are awful, please do your best to keep those off of here.
More internet finds.

Reply With Quote
  #3100  
Old 11-22-2024, 06:16 AM
kZE9yKZSvc's Avatar
kZE9yKZSvc kZE9yKZSvc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 404
Thanks: 11
Thanked 5,811 Times in 404 Posts
Default

I'm back after a long break. Here are some fresh reddit finds, which all meet the necessary criteria.
Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to kZE9yKZSvc For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
bikini briefs, bikini panties, briefs, cotton, panties, panty, string


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.