Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2015, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
ITS OPEN to everyone!!
Grits you make lust for you which includes stroking my cock.
The Following User Says Thank You to rick1501 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2015, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Hi, this is the wifey..

To answer your question,,,, Yes I have done that in the past, w/ both "select" friends, and w/ our swing group.
I like making men cum, it feels good to me both physically and mentally... and I like the feeling of knowing and watching multi guys taking turns ejaculating in my pussy to make it feel full to overflow.... just feels good. Every girl likes being a sl*t once in a while, thou most would never admit it. I do admit it, and I like being treated and TAKEN like a sl*t when I'm in the mood for that. And that usually means alot of sperm cuming my way..lol
Hubbys not really a cuck, but I talk like it to him at times for the excitement- mine & his. Making him put his cock in me after all that is actually intimate as a married swing couple. Note i said married "SWING" couple.

Thanks for asking. I like when hubby writes about us here, and I do like answering your Anything goes Q's.
You have made me cum often reading about your fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to rick1501 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2015, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clitty View Post
I've been busy... so my details will not be as detailed as my past details that I detailed with on my stories.

Like I said, minimal play in the back seat since we ended up with a passenger.

A couple of days later, we took Dave to a BDSM/Swingers club which we have started going to. Its two stories, with a bar, dance floor and tables downstairs. Cool props and hardpoints upstairs along with a few semi-private beds.

Since I'm the one on top, I had my serious black clothes on. Wife was sexy and exposed with a thong for a while. But eventually both she and Dave are nude for the remaining few hours. Some flogging was done and we did a threesome on the wife.

There was a young couple there, the girl was cute - especially when she was tied face down on a padded horse-like table. Ankles and wrists were cuffed. Eventually they ended up in our area and started fucking. I watched them, and he watched us.

When both of us were NOT having sex, but with our very naked sexy yet well-fucked women, I opened a conversation with the young man. We made an arrangement for our women to have sex with each other - as that is something they both wanted, without guys. But they are people and you just say "Go fuck, you b*tches" we left the room and let them get to know each other.

I took Dave downstairs for a break, eat and drink a bit. When we came up, My wife was being eaten out by the cute woman while her man was banging into her doggy style. It was quite sexy and very fun to watch.

Dave was a bit overwhelmed with everything, got a bit too drunk and spent much of the evening passed out or drinking water. Yep, he was nervous... but he knows more what to expect. There were quite a few lovely young women that he was too nervous to talk to, which I had no issues talking to myself in my 40s.

This was not an orgy event, just a sex positive BDSM party. We'll be showing Dave deeper in the world of kink and BDSM, so far he's enjoying it and he's a friend, not just a fuck toy for the wife.
I enjoy your post !
Old 12-11-2015, 05:55 PM

Quote:
You Guys got me a little horny telling the graphic details above.... Hubbys went out early today on business and was due back around 4pm....
He came home and I called him to the bedroom, where he found me sitting on top of a "select" friends cock to his surprise!!
We had been playing for about 2 hrs, and I told him to wait till hubby got home to join us... So there stood hubby looking at me in a Hooters shirt and high-heels impaled on a friends cock smiling. I told him, "well, are you going to join us or not, we've been waiting for you to get home".. He smiled and stripped and stood next to us on the bed and I started sucking his cock while riding a cock. He asked me how long this has been going on & I told him... he asked his friend if & where he came "in his wife." The friend told him the truth, mouth & pussy.
Then I could feel hubbys cock flaring in my mouth, and he yelled, " heres another for your mouth" and he exploded his sperm and I sucked him dry feeling him quivering in orgasm.. I liked that.!!........
Then I started riding our friend harder and he exploded in my pussy, again.... I just sat there savoring the moment, then got off and sucked his cock clean.. hubby got behind me and started doing me doggy w/ my full pussy. We all relaxed, and our friend showered and went home... I just stayed on the bed and hubby asked me what that was all about ??, & I told him I was horny for "sex adventure".. I mean, I can stay horny & wait for hubby which I do daily, , But I was horny for a "Sex Adventure" and thats what I arranged. He asked , are we taking a shower together, and I told him "not until you fuck me and fill me"..... Sooooo he climbed on me missionary and fucked me w/ my pussy full of his friends sperm while I talked dirty too him until he exploded a huge sperm load in me..
We showerd intimately, and stayed wet from the shower and cuddled in bed till we dried naturally.... very intimate.
So thats what "you guys" caused today.
I love your post and dream of fucking you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rick1501 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2015, 09:18 AM

Quote:
The most loads of sperm I have enjoyed at once was 8... at a swing group party weekend.. for fun, I requested to be the object of desire blindfolded, and let the hubbys use me, while their wives watched.. but they had to cum in my pussy. and they did...... the wives loved watching it soo much, several have requested the same on forthcoming playdates w/ our group.-- this happened about 2 yrs ago?. --->> this photo is of that night at the hotel meet., where as I was already used by 3 hubbys.
I love hearing your stories. I hope I can find a woman that is as confident and liberated someday!
The Following User Says Thank You to MontanaMan7 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2015, 04:24 PM

Thanked 26,083 Times in 2,757 Posts
Default rick1501 & montanaman

Thanks for your comments... I'm glad we can share some of our experiences w/ you.
This is the only place we really share those experiences... its just not regular social conversation you can have w/ friends at a holiday party...lol

A kiss for you both:
Attached Images

Old 12-12-2015, 04:32 PM

Default Army / Navy Game today

Go ARMY... BEAT Navy!!!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2015, 01:44 AM

Default Wife & friends

Hi, hope everyone watched the Army-Navy Game yesterday?...... We never miss it, and have gone in person several times... hubby is ex-army.

Wel, in the mean time, after all the latest "drama" on this thread, I decided to treat myself to my own little sl*tfest....lol Hubby was gone this weekend boar hunting, and I wanted to just have a good sl*tfest for myself...so I invited 4 out of 5 - "select" - friends to come over this afternoon. I wanted all 5 but one couldn't make it... darn!! I told hubby prior to his ok.
Well, everyone showed up at noon, and I greeted them dressed the part... you guys know I like dressed sex.
I wore sl*tty, black sheer stockings , garter belt, and black shelf bra, w/ pink slipper high heels....
I walked around the living room w/ them sitting teasing them to hardness while serving drinks... Then I just told everyone to strip and fuck me!! And they did ust that. They threw me over the couch and took turns spitroasting me to start... then we went into the bedroom, and I was kneeling on the bed, and I told them, - "I want you all to fuck me silly and cum anywhere you want to, but just keep fucking me"... wow!! They looked at each other and laughed, and before I knew it I had 2 cocks in me and everyone just kept taking turns putting sperm in all my holes all afternoon... we went through a whole bottle of lube. I kept talking dirty to kep them hard, and they enjoyed talking dirty back to me.... At one point I stood up to get a drink, and sperm was running down my leg onto my stocking... I told them they were doing a good job..lol
I just kept begging them to cum inside me while calling me their sl*t... I often had all 3 holes w/ a cock in each... I was just in a sexual-cock-frenzy today sucking them clean after they exploded in me wherever??
With 4 guys, I don't know how many times they pumped me full of cum, or where? I know at one point I was sucking 3 guys and wanted all 3 to cum in my mouth, and they did.. I was gagging & swallowing & dribbling? they just exploded rapid fire!!.. I really enjoyed that feeling sl*tty w/ cum running out of my mouth just grabbing the next cock to suck while siting reverse cowgirl on the 4th guy.....
By 5pm I was laying on the bed just enjoying the full sperm feeling in my pussy & ass... one stocking was torn, and my bra & tits had cum all over them . Everyone was exhausted and a little sore.. lol... i took an intimate shower w/ 2 at a time and kept my stockings garters & bra on .. they caressed my wet underwear in the shower and it was erotic.. I stayed wet and layed on the bed while they got dressed to leave as we talked.... I really needed that fuck-fest today!! ...... hubby came home @ 9pm, and I told him all about it while he pumped his load in my pussy.... I kept telling him -"your friends fucked your wife all afternoon and shot their loads in me like a cum sl*t".. that made him cum!..lol
So that was my gift to myself today...
Attached Thumbnails
scan41.jpg  
Old 12-15-2015, 11:03 PM

Default W/ friend

Thanks for the thanks!!!... Any comments or questions???
Old 12-23-2015, 04:15 AM

Default Merry CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas to all..... Hope its a safe & good time for all... We're traveling for the holiday.

Try not to "shoot your eye out"... lol
Attached Thumbnails
yy8 (2).jpg   xmas (5).jpg  

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
pee 4

3m:01s

11-09-2016
steph bath 01 02 2022

4m:24s

08-25-2022