One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #291  
Old 11-25-2018, 02:59 PM
Bounci's Avatar
Bounci Bounci is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 1,679
Thanks: 34,629
Thanked 57,574 Times in 2,298 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by burger1701 View Post
Topless in Cracker
I loved little Emily Joyce when I was young. I think this was her debut role, and apparently was shy about doing nudity as she was so sleight. It's ironic that she then ended up doing 2 nude roles in 3 years early on, but it did her career no harm. I always remember her in Grafters in 1998 with Robson Green, as she did a magazine interview saying how embarrassed she was at doing a nude scene in that and having to show her bum (and she has a very nice bum, I may add). That I'd love to see.

And noticing your clip of Kirsten O'Brien, I remember a documentary she did a few years ago over lads mags and how she wondered why she was never called upon to pose for those magazines. She actually had some nude polaroids she'd taken of herself, but the editor didn't want to know! What a wally! We can only hope she posts them here sometime...
__________________
All girls are finds from the net. It's nothing personal. I just upload what I like and think is beautiful.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bounci For This Useful Post:
  #292  
Old 11-25-2018, 04:32 PM
burger1701's Avatar
burger1701 burger1701 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,197
Thanks: 5,086
Thanked 36,338 Times in 2,116 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounci View Post
I loved little Emily Joyce when I was young. I think this was her debut role, and apparently was shy about doing nudity as she was so sleight. It's ironic that she then ended up doing 2 nude roles in 3 years early on, but it did her career no harm. I always remember her in Grafters in 1998 with Robson Green, as she did a magazine interview saying how embarrassed she was at doing a nude scene in that and having to show her bum (and she has a very nice bum, I may add). That I'd love to see.

And noticing your clip of Kirsten O'Brien, I remember a documentary she did a few years ago over lads mags and how she wondered why she was never called upon to pose for those magazines. She actually had some nude polaroids she'd taken of herself, but the editor didn't want to know! What a wally! We can only hope she posts them here sometime...
I wished I'd watched Kirsten's art series when it was on, but I didn't. So I'll have to make do with the odd clips that turn up. I was very disappointed that she didn't show anything in that show you mentioned.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burger1701 For This Useful Post:
  #293  
Old 11-26-2018, 06:08 PM
burger1701's Avatar
burger1701 burger1701 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,197
Thanks: 5,086
Thanked 36,338 Times in 2,116 Posts
Default Elizabeth Sladen

Her Nip slip in normal and slow speed.
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Elisabeth_Sladen--bare.mpg (3.23 MB, 179 views)
File Type: mpg Elisabeth_Sladen--bare_slo.mpg (6.24 MB, 189 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to burger1701 For This Useful Post:
  #294  
Old 11-26-2018, 06:10 PM
burger1701's Avatar
burger1701 burger1701 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,197
Thanks: 5,086
Thanked 36,338 Times in 2,116 Posts
Default Kate Jackson

Nip slip in Charlie's Angels.
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Kate_Jackson_Nipple_Angels_in_Blue.0001.mpg (14.42 MB, 352 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to burger1701 For This Useful Post:
  #295  
Old 11-27-2018, 03:29 PM
burger1701's Avatar
burger1701 burger1701 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,197
Thanks: 5,086
Thanked 36,338 Times in 2,116 Posts
Default Emily Joyce in Grafters.

You see more of her tits in Cracker, but you get to see her ass in this one eventually. Plus two slow mos.
Attached Files
File Type: avi emily_joyce1.AVI (7.52 MB, 169 views)
File Type: avi emily_joyce2.AVI (24.68 MB, 203 views)
File Type: avi emily_joyce3.AVI (7.80 MB, 147 views)
File Type: avi emily_slow1.AVI (1.69 MB, 221 views)
File Type: avi emily_slow2.AVI (4.13 MB, 160 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to burger1701 For This Useful Post:
  #296  
Old 11-27-2018, 03:31 PM
burger1701's Avatar
burger1701 burger1701 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,197
Thanks: 5,086
Thanked 36,338 Times in 2,116 Posts
Default Victoria Hamilton

Quick topless clip from Mansfield Park.
Attached Files
File Type: avi victoria_hamilton1.AVI (3.27 MB, 109 views)
File Type: avi victoria_ hamilton2.AVI (4.07 MB, 93 views)
File Type: avi victoria_hamilton3.AVI (2.80 MB, 76 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to burger1701 For This Useful Post:
  #297  
Old 11-27-2018, 08:27 PM
Bounci's Avatar
Bounci Bounci is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 1,679
Thanks: 34,629
Thanked 57,574 Times in 2,298 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by burger1701 View Post
You see more of her tits in Cracker, but you get to see her ass in this one eventually. Plus two slow mos.
Thanks for the posts, burger1701. Much appreciated. In a way Emily reminds me of "Bob" from Blackadder II, but it's nice to see these clips again. And what I like about the Vicky Hamilton nude scene in Mansfield Park is that it was so unexpected, and of an actress you wouldn't of expected to of seen naked. Thank goodness they did, though!
__________________
All girls are finds from the net. It's nothing personal. I just upload what I like and think is beautiful.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bounci For This Useful Post:
  #298  
Old 11-28-2018, 01:57 PM
burger1701's Avatar
burger1701 burger1701 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,197
Thanks: 5,086
Thanked 36,338 Times in 2,116 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounci View Post
Thanks for the posts, burger1701. Much appreciated. In a way Emily reminds me of "Bob" from Blackadder II, but it's nice to see these clips again. And what I like about the Vicky Hamilton nude scene in Mansfield Park is that it was so unexpected, and of an actress you wouldn't of expected to of seen naked. Thank goodness they did, though!
Yes, it was nice to see Victoria topless after watching her in Larkrise to Candelford.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to burger1701 For This Useful Post:
  #299  
Old 11-28-2018, 06:27 PM
burger1701's Avatar
burger1701 burger1701 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,197
Thanks: 5,086
Thanked 36,338 Times in 2,116 Posts
Default Haydn Gwynne

Her scenes from the pleasure principle.
Attached Files
File Type: avi haydn1.AVI (11.20 MB, 145 views)
File Type: avi haydn2.AVI (12.98 MB, 123 views)
File Type: avi haydn3.AVI (13.93 MB, 107 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to burger1701 For This Useful Post:
  #300  
Old 11-28-2018, 06:30 PM
burger1701's Avatar
burger1701 burger1701 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,197
Thanks: 5,086
Thanked 36,338 Times in 2,116 Posts
Default Maria McErlane

Topless in Fat Friends.
Attached Files
File Type: avi MariaMcErlane_Fat.avi (21.40 MB, 255 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to burger1701 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
movies & tv, television


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.