uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2015, 06:32 PM

Thanked 3,275 Times in 410 Posts

I so wish there was another decent interactive ENF site. It's a bummer not being able to make new stories, and they seem to not appreciate the erotic content they have.
Old 04-20-2015, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPLOTCH11 View Post
I so wish there was another decent interactive ENF site. It's a bummer not being able to make new stories, and they seem to not appreciate the erotic content they have.
What about that Create Your Own Story site that Ewong was talking about a page or two ago?

http://editthis.info/create_your_own...ation_of_Katie

I haven't attempted to add or edit anything on the site (yet), so I'm not sure how hard or easy it is, but from what I can see you're not really limited in so far as story choices are concerned. Even a couple of chapters in I'm still seeing four or five options.

Plus it looks like we can edit work that is not our own, so we can add our own options (if we feel they're missing) and edit / remove anything if we get a wastrel like that McWood guy screwing up everything with one-word, or illogical, chapters.
Old 04-20-2015, 03:43 PM

The main issue with Create your Own story is that none of the stories seem to be very well moderated, there's such a thing as giving writers too much freedom and that's what it is.
Old 04-20-2015, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanskumoekk View Post
The Hermione one might've been removed because most of the scenarios were set up far earlier than when she was 18 (which was the final year only).
That's probably right. I only ever added in Year 7. I think that's where most of the chapters were anyway, but I can't remember lol

I've looked over Create your Own Story a couple of times, and I don't really like the layout of it. I guess Writing.com kind of spoiled me lol

Last edited by Z678Vash; 04-20-2015 at 06:30 PM.
Old 04-21-2015, 05:08 AM

Default Create Your Own Story

The site is probably the best alternative, but it's definitely not as user-friendly as writing.com. There's a few things to get used to, and the fact that ANYONE can edit a chapter means that whatever you post on there isn't really yours. Anyone could literally lay waste to several chapters if they so chose. There should be a way to keep others from changing your chapter, but I'm still not too savvy with how the site works. If anyone could dabble around a bit and figure things out, that would be great!
Old 04-21-2015, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong247 View Post
The site is probably the best alternative, but it's definitely not as user-friendly as writing.com. There's a few things to get used to, and the fact that ANYONE can edit a chapter means that whatever you post on there isn't really yours. Anyone could literally lay waste to several chapters if they so chose. There should be a way to keep others from changing your chapter, but I'm still not too savvy with how the site works. If anyone could dabble around a bit and figure things out, that would be great!
I think that's the long and short of it. I signed up for an account yesterday and it did warn me that anything I write can be edited and, as such, does not belong to me. The warnings were pretty clear that if I was posting something on the site I was giving up creative control of it to the unwashed masses.

The only way around it I can see is that we form a group, using this thread as our base of operations, designed to protect the stories as best we can. We would have to take backups of stuff that we'd written and keep them compiled somewhere else, so that way if somebody comes along and destroys everything we can just copy and paste back to where we were. Likewise we'd have to come to group decisions to see if an added chapter is in-keeping with the theme of the story or needs to be overwritten / removed.

...which is an awful lot of work for a group of people who just want to write stories about women who take off their clothes at the wrong time / place.
Old 04-21-2015, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonegg View Post
I think that's the long and short of it. I signed up for an account yesterday and it did warn me that anything I write can be edited and, as such, does not belong to me. The warnings were pretty clear that if I was posting something on the site I was giving up creative control of it to the unwashed masses.

The only way around it I can see is that we form a group, using this thread as our base of operations, designed to protect the stories as best we can. We would have to take backups of stuff that we'd written and keep them compiled somewhere else, so that way if somebody comes along and destroys everything we can just copy and paste back to where we were. Likewise we'd have to come to group decisions to see if an added chapter is in-keeping with the theme of the story or needs to be overwritten / removed.

...which is an awful lot of work for a group of people who just want to write stories about women who take off their clothes at the wrong time / place.
I've noticed in several story "notes" that you have an option for telling people not to edit. If we make a story we can work with that to ane xtent IE just put in the first page "do not edit without permission."
Not sure if it will work of coarse. But just a thought.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zelten For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2015, 11:44 PM

That site is a wiki so I'm pretty sure you can just revert back changes.

But yeah, the layout isn't very good. It really needs a story map.
The Following User Says Thank You to Naivul For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2015, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naivul View Post
That site is a wiki so I'm pretty sure you can just revert back changes.

But yeah, the layout isn't very good. It really needs a story map.
This is where writing.com is much more user friendly. If you want a story outline, you have to do it yourself. However, there is already a way for you to categorize the chapters so you can see all the chapters in the category alphabetically. There are tricks to format each chapter so that it can be similar to writing.com , but it means more work for each chapter. You can include links to previous chapters so anyone clicking links in the chspter list can tell what story arc is being followed.

The biggest drag is that you don't know who posted or changed a chapter, as it doesn't sign ownership. So if anyone were to add something that was pure drivel, no one would know who it was, similar if someone write something very good and wanted to see what else they have written. So far, only writing.com offers services like that. I'll keep my eyes open though.
The Following User Says Thank You to ewong247 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2015, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong247 View Post
This is where writing.com is much more user friendly. If you want a story outline, you have to do it yourself. However, there is already a way for you to categorize the chapters so you can see all the chapters in the category alphabetically. There are tricks to format each chapter so that it can be similar to writing.com , but it means more work for each chapter. You can include links to previous chapters so anyone clicking links in the chspter list can tell what story arc is being followed.

The biggest drag is that you don't know who posted or changed a chapter, as it doesn't sign ownership. So if anyone were to add something that was pure drivel, no one would know who it was, similar if someone write something very good and wanted to see what else they have written. So far, only writing.com offers services like that. I'll keep my eyes open though.
Actually it does.
If you click on the "history" tab at the top of each page, you can view each revision and it lists who changed them and when.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zelten For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Lovely brunette works the cock

0m:51s

03-26-2016
TANIA 1184

0m:51s

02-14-2018
casting2b

0m:39s

08-06-2005
017d8584