uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2011, 08:24 PM

Thanked 5,602 Times in 359 Posts

I have a story that's quite like MrWooHoo's, albeit without the happy endings, I'm afraid.

I was going out with this slim, brunette, rock chick the summer before college. We broke up on good terms - basically, neither of us wanted to do the long distance thing.

The following summer, I was back around home and we bumped into one another. "Call round any time" she said. So, one Saturday morning, I did just that.

I knew she had a new boyfriend so I wasn't entirely surprised when he answered the door and invited me in to their apartment. It was one of those small, "studio" ones. The bed, kitchen and living room were all one (not very large) space.

"She's in the shower" the boyfriend told me, and we proceeded to make small talk for the next 10 minutes.

Eventually, she emerged from the bathroom, wearing two towels in that cliched womanly way - one around her body, the other around her hair.

She came over, greeted me with a peck on the cheek and walked on to the bed. Where she promptly dropped the "body" towel and then went looking for some clean underwear in a drawer! I didn't know where to look!

"What are you doing?" her increduluous boyfriend asked?

"Don't worry about it," she said. "He's seen me naked loads of times!"

Nothing much to report after that. She got dressed and we all went out for a coffee. Still it's a cool memory - especially for the look on her boyfriend's face when she dropped the towel. :-)
Old 07-28-2011, 10:45 AM

One of my ex's her world was a different world to mine, her family and friends would stay over. Her house is their house fair enough. I got up one morn absolutely bustin for the bog, toilet door was closed so i rapped on it. 'be out in a minute' came the reply. About a minute later the ex's mate shouted out 'finished' i bounced in expecting to see the ex's mate washing her hands but she wasn't. She had her asshole over the bath scooshing water up her backside and front bottom. 'sorry love you should have shouted, i thought you were her" (my ex).
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rubbishdate For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2011, 02:40 PM

My first post here!

Saw the thread and could not resist to tell my story. Non-fiction. Still gets me excited, even after several decades, and remains the basis for many of my fantasies while stroking myself.

I was 17 and was dating a 16 year old blond chick with nice big boobs. Together, we popped each other's cherries (yes, I didn't do it before 17) and learned about all kinds of different positions, including oral sex. She also was the first to swallow my cum after a BJ. She loved cum in her mouth, something that I thought all girls did as she was my first… Why o’ why did I ever break up with her? But, I digress. This story isn't about her. It's about her aunt.

Her aunt Joey (name was probably Josephine) was in her late 20s, living alone but engaged to her boss who was a professional photographer. She was an assistant in the studio. They did weddings, senior photos, etc. She was very sexy with a tight slim body, nice medium-sized tits, and a warm smile and bouncy personality. Long flowing brunette. She was also super nice to me and I loved it when she attended their various family gatherings as she always hung out with "us kids" and overall was nice to be with and was extremely cute.

There was a week or so when my girlfriend's parents were out of town for some reason and they had asked Joey to stay in the house and "be the parent" in their absence. I recall that this was shortly before Christmas as my GF asked me to come over to help decorate their tree. When I got there, I found that it was only my GF, me, and Joey as my GF's younger brother was staying with a friend that night.

Hanging with two hot chicks, albeit one older, was definitely cool. Joey was very relaxed as there was no one else around and she joked and kidded with us as we tended to the tree. She wasn't acting like a "boring adult", rather as one of us. She even grabbed my ass once-just as a joke of course. She also made a couple comments that caught my attention as being a bit strange-- something like, "...if you two want to go make out, go ahead- just leave the bedroom door cracked so I can watch..." and "you two are a hot couple". She was kind of flirting with both of us in a fun manner and I became quite certain that my girlfriend and I were going to be able to find some privacy to have sex that night. Excellent, I thought!

Later, we were on the floor admiring the tree and Joey blurts out, "Oh, you just have to see what I am giving my fiancé for Christmas!" At this, she goes and retrieves a photo album. My GF said something like, "Get a book!" (this was our inside joke for when young teen boys get erections in class and have to walk the halls with their text books in front) and I wondered why she said this out in the open-- clearly Joey would wonder what in the hell this meant... but, amazingly she did not. I felt that "something was up".

I opened the album and saw a photo of Aunt Joey sitting on the edge of a bed in a white button-down top (with black bra clearly showing through), a black skirt pulled tightly around her legs, no nylons, but with heels shown just at the bottom of the frame. She was holding a glass of wine and smiling coyly at the camera in that first shot- an image I will NEVER forget! As I scanned the subsequent images and turned each page, the clothing started to come off and I simply could not believe my eyes. My heart rate must have topped 200 and I was really nervous. The camera angle for each photo never moved, so I guessed the camera was on a tripod and was obviously something she did alone.

On the 2nd or 3rd page, she unbuttoned the blouse and gave a nice front view of her bra-covered breasts. I remember thinking, "Holy fuck...!" In the pre-Internet days of my youth, seeing a woman even this disrobed was extremely exciting. I am sure you can imagine my internal struggles to remain calm and “mature”.

I was lying prone on the carpet, up on my elbows. My GF was sitting cross-legged to my left and Joey kneeling opposite the album from me. I was happy that I was in this position as my cock was rock hard as only a teenaged boy can get and I was wearing sweatpants (was common wear during the mid-80s). I would definitely have needed a book or two to cover myself had I stood up!

On the next page, the shots revealed her standing and turning-- giving me great shots of the back of her bare legs and skirted bottom. Again, a coy look over her shoulder and my heart skipped. I was falling in love with this woman right in front of my GF's eyes!!! But, strangely, my GF was actually prodding me to keep turning the pages-- faster than I really wanted. I was totally unprepared for this, to say the least.

I remember an image of Joey's blouse-less back-- only a black bra-strap shown. I noticed freckles on her shoulders. For some reason, the sight of her bare shoulders with those freckles—a grown woman’s freckles within an erotic setting—almost made me explode. To this day, I love the sight of freckles. My wife has freckles on her back… Apparently, it made a lasting impact!

Then she lost the heels and the skirt. In one rear shot, her bare ass cheeks were shown to be nicely tanned and smooth. I was probably hardly even breathing.

I finally got to a photo of her just in black lace panties and with her unclasped bra being held to her tits with only her hands and seemingly about to drop with the next photo. It was time to flip the page, but my cock was about to burst with each minor movement I made as it rubbed between my body and the carpet. To avoid making a mess and a fool of myself, I was trying not to move at all and stilled my arm, unable to reach for the page.

During this hesitation, I kind of froze. I was surprised and suddenly embarrassed at what I thought I was about to see. Was this going to be joke? Why are these two girls egging me on? Must be a joke! The next page would be a giant “Shame on you!” or something.

My GF ended up flipping the page for me. I would have eventually done it, but she didn’t wait.

It was no joke.

There, only a few inches before my wide eyes, stood Aunt Joey in that wonderful photo (another one I will never forget) with her golden breasts fully exposed to the camera. She was slightly pushing her tits toward the camera. Her nipples were perfect. Not large and pink, like my GFs (which also were perfect, but in a different way), but rather light colored and small-- almost blending in with the surrounding flesh. The clarity of the photo was excellent—I could see peach fuzz on the underside of her breasts. I think I stared a hole into them. It took me a long while (or maybe it was only a micro-second) to even notice that her legs had, for the first time in the entire series, completely spread wide to the camera. Within the pattern of the lace, I could clearly see a dark streak where her pussy was- the pubic hair neatly shaven into a thin stripe stretching up towards her exposed navel. I had seen Playboys before, but never with the model sitting next to me, her hot breath nearly breathing on me while admiring my growing excitement.

The second photo was much the same. She just was scrunching her boobs together a bit. As much as I anticipated seeing those perfect mounds, I could not take my eyes off that dark strip revealed by her opened legs.

Distantly, I heard my GF say something like, “I think he likes…” and a response from Joey of, “Yup.”

Over my fear now, and hanging on to the edge of an orgasm (remember those days when just looking at something could make you explode?), I went to flip the page—I just had to see the pink folds of her pussy—the real one just a couple feet from my face. Would she keep her legs spread for me? Would she be dripping wet?

But, Joey placed her hand on the album and teasingly said, “That’s enough, ok?”

Ahhhhh! I was screaming inside, but being the gentleman I am, I somehow managed a playful, “Oh, come on, why not? You look great!” and joked, “Can I take the album into the bathroom for a moment?”

She closed the book while thanking me for the compliment. My GF suddenly put me on the defensive by thrusting her hands under my body, palm up. She grabbed my rigid cock through the soft fabric (thank god I kept myself in control or that would have been really embarrassing) and declared, “He’s hard as a rock!” while giving me a strong shove to roll me over.

I resisted, being embarrassed, and only half rolled over—wanting to, but not wanting to, if you know what I mean. During this brief struggle, she did the totally unexpected and swiftly pulled the elastic waistband down over my engorged cock. As the band reached the base and pressed in, the entire firm length flipped out and into the open air- completely exposed to both her and Joey. I was instantly horrified at their glee, for some stupid reason, and I struggled to hide my penis. Thankfully, she let me roll away and repackage myself safely back into his hiding spot- despite not really wanting this outcome.

In hind sight, I wish I would have just laid back and enjoyed the undivided attention of both ladies. Knowing my GF (after dating her another two years), she would not have been shy in front of Joey and would definitely have at least stroked me, if not more. Then, who knows where that would have led? But, again, I was fully unprepared for this and panicked. 20/20 hindsight is a b*tch.

However, Joey definitely saw my cock in its full glory, even if just for a second. I think she was pleased with herself for getting me this way as she said something like, “Hmmmm, nice”. She then made some comment about needing to make a phone call from the bedroom, and promptly disappeared (with the book, sadly).

Immediately following was some of the best sex I had had at that point in my life. After my GF re-exposed my hungry dick, I exploded into her mouth rather quickly, of course. Then, I got her naked and licked her until she nearly screamed. By then, I was ready for another go (easy to do at this age. Oh, the glory days…). My GF had to walk down the bedroom hall to her room to get condoms, and on her return, I heard Joey give a whistle at her naked body. We fucked right there under the Christmas tree in every position we knew. We were not quiet in the least and I am sure Joey heard it all.

Later, Joey returned to the family room as if nothing had occurred. She was wearing her pajamas, which had spaghetti straps on the top and I got a chance to see her freckles for real. They were awesome. Lastly, she gave me a long wet goodnight kiss on the lips, right in front of my smiling GF, before I departed for the night. By the time I got to the car, I had a new erection from the after-effect of her kiss, and I sat for a while considering whether I should go back in. In another regret, I did not do so and drove away thinking I would have other opportunities.

I never saw the rest of the album. My GF described the remaining photos and they were as I was hoping—full frontal, and ultimately with her legs spread as I imagined.

My GF and I dated for another two years before splitting up. Joey never got THAT frisky again with me- though we quietly joked about the album on and off, and she pecked me on the cheek once or twice. She also would make quiet comments to my GF about being surprised “she could take all of me” and “he’s already a man…” and once pulled my face in between her covered, but bra-less, tits.

To this day, I fantasize about Joey. Whether it is she and my GF sucking me (had I not covered up) or me fucking her from behind with those lacy panties stretched the side and those freckled shoulders straining against my pushes, or me licking that wonderful landing strip – all are good and make me explode.

Well, that’s my true story, written in Penthouse Letters fashion… but, still equal to the real truth.
The Following 87 Users Say Thank You to Kknn4343 For This Useful Post:
acecal, allmyfaves4u, apeyboy, arnoldziffel, bayuman, bertimos, bourne0001, breadface, budbuddy54, Candi Delight, ccb, classof1973, couoh, craigss1980, dagnamitus, DanM, david321, davyp1, Dodgey Bob, DRDavenport, ev1l0ne, everjon, Father Ted, Fingersp, FredIcecube, gangster1, Grip4415, Hamburgny69, hidalgorc, hotdoggeek, housepics, hxrlsr, Iron280, jablomey, jarhead03, jiinx81, jim914109, KarlMalone, Knicless, kopite10, kuryaki, kuso, largehumps, lewdown, lfergu11, lhikan, luckyluke78, machjock, majinman, manicade, Manitou, maymedson11, meteor, Mudd, naaktstel, nastyb, nectcouple, Omega88, patrourke, Peek, puffmeoff, pulsarad, quietones, Qwerty.Sanchez, rak1918, rebar5k, regtinny, riversidebob, rubbishdate, scienceistasty, shnowballs, Showoffmywife, sodaboy, sooty, steel79, tactac2, testme97, tmthy, Tomdaly71, tossout78, towfish, tylergal, username1234, wonderbill, xchange3, xxxxenophile, zigamorp
Old 07-30-2011, 05:43 PM

I got up early the day of my wedding because I have to go to my neighbour's who was, at the same time, the dressmaker to do the final dress rehearsal. She received me at the living room since his husband was not at home and her son was in the club. She made me remain in just my bra and panties (a very nice light blue set) to do her work faster.

While Julieta (the dressmaker) went to other room to finish the adjustments I remained in the living room watching TV. Suddenly I heard the door openning and David, Julieta's son appeared. I knew him for a long time ago but I guess that he has never seen a girl in just her lingerie since me remain staring at me stupefied.

-Hello, David. It seems that you have seen a ghost!!! I told him to break the ice. How are you? I said while I kissed him on his cheeks.
-Hi...
-I'm trying on my wedding dress because I am marrying today.
-Congratulations...

I returned to the sofa and sit down to continue watching TV. He took seat near to me.

He, dissemblingly, began to rub my side and his fingers gently caressed the edge of my panties from one side to another (I really enjoyed the tickling).
When we heard Julieta come towars us he stopped with the "massage". She was very surprised to David sitting with me and wanted to throw him out of there but I said that I didn't care about that since he had already seen enogh and, after all, it was just a set of lingerie.

After trying the dress I went home but not before saying goodbye, specially to David.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:00 AM

Can't believe I forgot about this one.

My final semester in college, I had signed up as a campus orientation leader, which meant being the student welcoming committee for incoming freshmen at the beginning of the school year. I mainly signed up to meet girls....what else?

One of the things we did was help freshmen unpack and move into the dorms. Sure, there's plenty of 18 year old women dressed for late August Southern weather, but getting first dibs on meeting them up close by lending a hand schlepping foot lockers up 6 flights of stairs is totally work a ruined back all these years later.

Anyways, I met this girl, "A". Cute as a button face and fantastic 18 year old C cup breasts bralessly bouncing under a black silk top. Its one of those sights you never forget. I leapt at the chance to help her carry something, anything. Not much left except for some of her new roommate's stuff. Anything for face time, though, right, voyeurs? She didn't seem to care one iota that everytime she bent over, it was a view clear to her navel.

We developed a friendship over the next couple of weeks, though I stopped getting the same type of views I had on our first meeting, even though wearing a bra was a rare thing for her. Her boyfriend came up for a visit, and they had a camping weekend planned. She introduced me to him on the sidewalk outside her down alongside the main street running through campus. I wished them an enjoyable weekend, knowing what they would be up to. I'll never know what prompted her to do this, but, right there on on the sidewalk in the middle of campus on an early Friday afternoon, she lifts her shirt up over her tits and stick her tongue out at me. Just for a couple of seconds.

The follow-up to this is that not long after, they broke up. She told me later that it was just a spur of the moment thing, and her bf said with a giggle, "Did you just flash him?"
Old 08-10-2011, 09:02 PM

My previous roommate had absolutely no problem ever walking around nude in front of me. This ranged from changing to showering, shaving everywhere, you name it. She was pierced in several intimate areas and didn't mind me getting a better look either. She would also randomly walk by my room and flash me. To make maters worse she had a bad habit of never closing her door fully when she had guys over.. she tended to be extremely loud and I will admit I was able to watch a few times.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:47 PM

Default New Member Saying Hi

Fabulous, just fabulous! J
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArnoldLang85 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2011, 05:42 PM

Default College friend surprises me

While a freshman at college, away from home and my girlfriend, I made friends with a girl I met in a computer class. Turns out she was from the same hometown, but I didn't know her prior to our college class.

I helped her a LOT with programming homework, and we became close friends at school. She was not unattractive, but I had a girlfriend and she knew it. "T" had huge breasts and gorgeous eyes, but for whatever reason, I never entertained the thought of anything sexual between us. We spent a lot of time at the library, in my room, and a little time in her room.

Eventually she asked me to a turnabout dance for her sorority, and qualified it with the obligatory "We'll just go as friends" comment. We had a good time as friends, but again, absolutely nothing sexual. However, she always was sure to tell me what a great build I had. She commented frequently that she was a "chest" girl, meaning she liked men's chests, and I had a great one - though I don't remember ever showing it off to her.

One night we found ourselves in her room at the end of a long week doing homework. She was on the couch, me in a chair, and she must have commented how tired /stressed she was and just basically unwilling to study any more. When I mentioned leaving her alone to go to sleep, she asked if I wouldn't mind massaging her upper back a little before I left.

I remember starting out a massaging round her shoulders and neck, over her shirt, with her her seated at the end of the couch and her legs on the couch, sitting so her butt was against the armrest. I was standing at the end of the couch. As I massaged, and she relaxed, I naturally progressed to lifting her shirt and placing my hands on her bare back as she leaned forward. This went on for some time, and I was passing over her bra strap repeatedly until she reached back and unsnapped it. I continued on, concentrating on the innocent shoulder and back massage for some time as she became more and more relaxed (aroused I wonder while thinking back?)

Anyway, I progressed closer to her waist and sides, and a few times as I worked my way up towards her shoulders my hands were a bit outside and I would push the barrier a bit at rubbing against the outside of her breasts. She never indicated any discomfort or resistance, so I kept massaging more and more as I went, even working around to her stomach.

Then, as I was reaching around her stomach from behind, she slid down onto the couch so she was face up, and my hands immediately found themselves on her breasts, shirt and bra riding up around her neck. The thing is, I continued massaging around her breasts, fully exposed, but not touching them. Was it because of my girlfriend back home? Not wanting to risk going too far? She reached up and pulled her shirt and bra off in one quick motion and said, "It's okay, go ahead."

I took her 36Ds into both hands and massaged. She had a great body, but there was still no desire to jump on her. I was doing a friend a favor. As I worked my magic, my hands would occasionally dip down to her beltline and the tips of my fingers would dip beneath the tops of her jeans ever so slightly. Again, no resistance from T, but now I was going to take my time and torment her. At first, I only went south on her stomach every few minutes, and not far at all. Like I said, just under the fabric of her jeans at first. It seemed like forever until I was reaching just slightly further each time I went below her breasts. The jeans weren't loose by any means, so at one point I remember unbuckling her belt and unsnapping her jeans, lowering the zipper to expose her black panties. Again, no resistance.

With the jeans looser, I was able to continue massaging her breasts, stomach, abs and now pubic area. I couldn't see much downstairs, and as my fingers got closer and closer to the promised land, she drearily said "I'm having my period."

F*CK!

Maybe it was a good thing. Maybe she knew I would regret it later. Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't. I didn't want to find out for sure, so I continued to enjoy the breasts for a long time.

After what seemed like an eternity. She sat up, buckled her pants, put on her shirt and stood. "Tim, (not my real name) I don't want you to stop being my friend because of this. It doesn't have to happen again because I know you want to be faithful to _______." We talked a bit, and then I sat on the couch innocently enough. She placed her warm hands on my shoulders and said something about returning the favor - which I wasn't about to turn down! I leaned forward and let her hands go to work on my shoulders and back, her now fully dressed and having swapped positions from 10 minutes earlier.

It didn't take her nearly as long to work her way to the front of me. I was laying on the couch with my shirt on at first, but when she pulled it up towards my neck you would have thought she was seeing Charles Atlas. "God, I love your chest! It's proportioned so well! I would love to just massage it all night." She did massage it, for a long, long time.

And then, just as I had done earlier in the evening, she started slowly running just the ver tips of her fingers towards my jeans. And then under them. I was starting to get hard at the thought of her seeing my dick, knowing how sexy she thought I was. I had thought through several times before this night that I know this girl would love nothing more than to see my naked. Should I give her the opportunity?

She worked her hands under my jeans a few inches at first, not even to the pubic hair, but arousing the hell out of me. There was going to be no turning back if she continued. And then she did. She unbuttoned my jeans and lowered my fly to allow her hands a little more working room. My now growing dick was plastered down the side of my leg and she wasn't doing anything on the outside of my pants. Rubbing mostly my nipples, abs and just under the tops of my shorts. As she did so, I slid on my back towards the arm of the couch where my head was. It had the effect of pulling my pants and shorts lower, so that just the base of my cock was exposed. She immediately gasped and took it as a green light to play with my pubic hair. She worked delicately around the base of my cock without touching it. She was driving me insane.

I couldn't take it any more and so I reached in and pulled the tool upward. The top half was exposed and she looked for a long time, not touching but remarking how well I was built, how sexy and what a great body. Why wasn't she touching it? Because we were good friends? I was about to explode and I was only getting teased mercilessly. I think now, looking back at the event, that she was having fun with me. So I reached down and started stroking myself.

I don't think she had ever seen a guy stroking himself before. She was mesmerized, and so I pulled my pants around my ankles and continued. She placed her hands on my thighs watching, rubbing everywhere but my dick and balls. She left that up to me. Then she finally cupped my balls and started playing with them while I worked my shaft into orgasm. I came all over her couch with her watching. Then I closed my eyes, laid still and rested.

T went to work wiping up after me. She didn't dress me though. She pulled me up and walked me (pants around my ankles) to her bed (we were in her dorm room and her roomate was gone.) I passed out there.

I woke up the next morning with a vague recollection of the previous night. I was sticky on my thighs, and still naked under a sheet. She was sleeping on the bunk above.

I left that morning, and we remained friends after that, never mentioning it to anyone.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWooHoo View Post

P.S. We got together with them several more times. Although we didn't have a camera this first time, we did later. Below are photos of Lisa (slim, small tits) by herself and my wife fucking Tim. If you enjoy, I'll be happy to share more.
MrWooHoo, love reading your experiences, especially this one...would love more stories & pics... Thank you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inatnight For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2011, 01:25 PM

About 10 years ago I had to have neck surgery. It was scheduled for 10 AM and my wife an me arrived at the hospital at 7 AM. After registering, we were shown to a small room. We were in the old section of the hospital and the room was just large enough for the hospital bed and 2 chairs. Both chairs were at the end of the bed. I was given a gown and was told to take everything off and put on the gown. I changed and got in the bed and covered up with a blanket.

My office was not too far from the hospital and my secretary stopped by on her way to work. Mari sat down in the chair next to my wife. Mari and my wife chatted for a while. Mari was a divorcee about 45 years old, average looking and average body. We’ve known her and her kids for quite a few years.

My wife hadn’t eaten breakfast and it would be another hour before they would come for me, so she asked Mari if she wanted to go to the cafeteria for some breakfast. Mari said no, she had eaten before she left home. My wife asked Mari if she would wait with me until she got back and then my wife left for the cafeteria.

As soon as my wife left, the prep nurse came in and took my blood pressure and pulse and started asking the standard questions about my medications and fasting. She was standing along side the bed. When she was done with the questions she said because of the length of time the operation was going to take, she needed to put surgical compression stockings on me. She said they helped blood circulation during and after surgery.

The nurse must have thought Mari was my wife as she moved the blanket and lifted my gown up past my waist. There I was totally exposed to Mari. The stockings are tight and rolled up to the top of leg. It must have taken 5 minutes for both legs. Mari didn’t get up to leave the room or say anything. She didn’t bat an eye, just watched the show. After the nurse put the stockings on she covered me back up and put in the IV’s and left the room. After the nurse left, Mari said “I think what I just saw should stay between us”.

Shortly after the prep nurse left my wife came back and Mari left for work.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Blonde1 Video 001

1m:16s

08-08-2010

2m:09s

10-26-2020
True Blood S1E1 pt3

0m:45s

09-21-2009
Tinymaster

5m:29s

04-28-2015