One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 08-24-2011, 08:17 PM
Lotfw Lotfw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,485
Thanks: 23,423
Thanked 35,462 Times in 3,631 Posts
Default Wet shirt contest

Nice wet shirt contest with actual wet shirts!

Cute girls, nice quality, some good bouncing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2011-08-24-20h17m00s82.jpg (18.8 KB, 171 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2011-08-24-20h16m45s193.jpg (20.4 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2011-08-24-20h16m34s74.jpg (19.4 KB, 151 views)
Attached Files
File Type: flv wetwetteeR.flv (12.84 MB, 1341 views)
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-24-2011, 08:29 PM
Lotfw Lotfw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,485
Thanks: 23,423
Thanked 35,462 Times in 3,631 Posts
Default exposed for the crowd

This is similar to that excellent video where the girl is given a sexy outfit but she has to change into it on stage with the help of an aggressive female

This one isnt as excellent but she does get stripped , groped and her boobs are out breifly
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2011-08-24-20h19m50s244.jpg (22.1 KB, 204 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2011-08-24-20h19m31s57.jpg (21.3 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2011-08-24-20h19m20s196.jpg (19.2 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2011-08-24-20h19m13s128.jpg (20.5 KB, 137 views)
Attached Files
File Type: flv Exposexo Guadalajara, desnudaron en publico a esta morrita.M.flv (17.05 MB, 1909 views)
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-24-2011, 08:38 PM
Lotfw Lotfw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,485
Thanks: 23,423
Thanked 35,462 Times in 3,631 Posts
Default stripped and pantsed

Great video of girls harassing their friend before she gets showered

She has her top stripped (she stays covered) and her rear exposed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2011-08-24-20h35m21s90.jpg (8.3 KB, 14389 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2011-08-24-20h35m10s233.jpg (7.2 KB, 14009 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2011-08-24-20h34m57s104.jpg (5.1 KB, 13962 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2011-08-24-20h34m37s171.jpg (7.2 KB, 13977 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2011-08-24-20h33m59s39.jpg (10.0 KB, 14147 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2011-08-24-20h33m50s189.jpg (6.1 KB, 14029 views)
Attached Files
File Type: flv Attacking annabel before her shower.flv (4.29 MB, 1839 views)
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-24-2011, 08:48 PM
Lotfw Lotfw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,485
Thanks: 23,423
Thanked 35,462 Times in 3,631 Posts
Default Stripped on TV

This is a video I havent seen of our friend who has been stripped before on the same show
I dont know much about her but I like the clip...need better quality and some background (is this just the latest of the same 'gag')
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2011-08-24-20h44m10s252.jpg (33.5 KB, 188 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2011-08-24-20h43m30s52.jpg (49.1 KB, 259 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2011-08-24-20h43m18s239.jpg (46.9 KB, 301 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2011-08-24-20h43m07s108.jpg (43.5 KB, 213 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 34683960_mp4_h264_aac_hq.mp4 (13.40 MB, 1840 views)
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-25-2011, 01:41 AM
thefonz's Avatar
thefonz thefonz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 498
Thanks: 1,357
Thanked 1,137 Times in 255 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotfw View Post
This is a video I havent seen of our friend who has been stripped before on the same show
I dont know much about her but I like the clip...need better quality and some background (is this just the latest of the same 'gag')
Wow thanks for the clip - I also hadn't seen this one before. Her name is Maria Lapiedra and I think the dude "stripping" her at the end is Kiko (some sort of Spanish TV personality). Except this time she got herself mostly naked before Kiko does the same "gag" ... this is the fourth clip of Kiko doing something like that to her that I've seen.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thefonz For This Useful Post:
  #26  
Old 09-09-2011, 10:28 AM
Lotfw Lotfw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,485
Thanks: 23,423
Thanked 35,462 Times in 3,631 Posts
Default strip dice

Nice little strip scene from an early 1960s(late 50s perhaps) French movie called "the nude set" or "the fast set"

I captured this one originally from video tape and it has been posted around a bit (Thanks to a trader who sent it to me way back when).
I recaptured it from a different source now. I think the quality is improved.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2011-09-09-10h06m03s26.jpg (24.4 KB, 499 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Lotfw For This Useful Post:
  #27  
Old 09-09-2011, 10:46 AM
Lotfw Lotfw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,485
Thanks: 23,423
Thanked 35,462 Times in 3,631 Posts
Default Video coming soon for strip dice

Too large for my connection speed
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lotfw For This Useful Post:
  #28  
Old 09-09-2011, 09:18 PM
msc4570 msc4570 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 50
Thanks: 34
Thanked 126 Times in 28 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotfw View Post
Too large for my connection speed
That's what she said.






Childish, but I couldn't resist.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to msc4570 For This Useful Post:
  #29  
Old 09-11-2011, 07:42 AM
spooled's Avatar
spooled spooled is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 495
Thanks: 1,517
Thanked 11,210 Times in 496 Posts
Default Clothes Shot Off

I have a copy of the film Lotfw mentioned and it reminded me there's another great ENF-ish strip scene where one of the dancers ends up having her clothes 'shot' off ... so here it is. I can post the dice scene too if needed, but don't want to step on any toes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01.jpg (50.2 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg 02.jpg (58.5 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg 03.jpg (63.5 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg 04.jpg (61.2 KB, 229 views)
File Type: jpg 05.jpg (65.3 KB, 369 views)
Attached Files
File Type: avi Mademoiselle Strip-tease - Wild West Strip.avi (14.72 MB, 819 views)
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-11-2011, 08:24 PM
Lotfw Lotfw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,485
Thanks: 23,423
Thanked 35,462 Times in 3,631 Posts
Default Please od

Spooled if you got it please post it. Not sure when I will get a chance to..

While you are at it maybe post the scene with the main girl also stripping topless. Good scene considering the background story.
I forgot to capture it when I caught the dice scene..

Thanks


Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled View Post
I have a copy of the film Lotfw mentioned and it reminded me there's another great ENF-ish strip scene where one of the dancers ends up having her clothes 'shot' off ... so here it is. I can post the dice scene too if needed, but don't want to step on any toes.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lotfw For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
dare, movies & tv


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.